Wedding

Love me forever

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     After a week it’s now the special day. My mom and Hyomin was arranging me. Im really thankful that they’re here for me. I’ve got my wedding gown and after an hour all are ready. My make ups and whatever. My Appa hold my hands and lead me to the car. We talked about something. “Jiyeon-shi. Now you’re having a husband please be kind. You know that we love you right?!” he said. I started tearing up on what my Appa said. Actually my Appa really loves me since im the only daughter and child. “Neh appa…I really miss you…thank you that you accept Leeteuk oppa” I said sobbing. My Appa calm me. The car starts to run. I don’t know but my heart hurts and everything. I cant explain the feeling. My Appa look at me and then hold my hand. “Don’t worry. Everything will be okay” he said still calming me. I gave a weak smile and then look outside. After a half hour we arrived infront of the church. Damn I feel so strange today. Yesterday evening it feels like im excited and now mixed emotion is how I feel. Otsuke?! My Appa goes out to open the door on the other side (on my side). Then open the door on my side, Appa offer his hand for me to hold.

     I got out of the car and my heart beats fast fast fast. I think it’s going to burst, I don’t know this feeling, really!! Then im infont of the door. I walk with my Father. I see my friends and visitors around. And when im half of the church with my father, I see my future husband smilling at me. Then lypsinc YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL. I want to cry, smile and whatever I want but this thing, I cant do it. Until we reached the frony of altar. Leeteuk held my hands that are given to my Appa. I want to cried hard but of course I wont ruin my own wedding. I and Leeteuk walk towards the altar. After the wedding we headed to the reception. On the car Leeteuk and I was talking. “You’re really beautiful as an angel” he said. I smiles and poked him. “Yah!! Mr Park Jungsoo stop playing!!” I said teasing him. I ruined his hairstyle and he pouted. “Mianhe Jagiya!!” I said teasing him again. I really love teasing this little boy. “Jagiya saranghae!!” Leeteuk said. I . I didn’t reply. “Jagiya!!” he said in an aegyo. “Yes? Are you saying something!?” I said. Poor angel. Being teased.

     We arrived at the reception venue. It was really huge like a concert grounds. We’re infront of the door welcoming the visitors. I really love those peoples. And then a special concert for my reception was held. Hyomin unnie called the special visitors. My bestfriends when im not still a celebrity. My bestfriend who are really close to to me like my family. I hug them and I cried hard. I really miss them since it’s almost 5 years when I last see them. Then the second participant was my long lost sister. Yes I have a sister but I hide it from everybody. My sister leave our house because she wants to marry the man he loved but our parents disagree to their relationship. She’s my sister Suzy unnie, the member of now new group Miss A. I hugged her. All the visitors was surprised to know that she’s my older sister. And after Suzy unnie is mu Grandma and Grandpa. I never see them since they live on Philippines. Im really happy that they found them. Looks like this reception was a family reunion. Then my other friends was there too. Im getting excited on the last one since im hoping that they’re my classmate’s/friends when I studied in America. But it turned out that it’s my Appa and Omma.

     We all sitted and eat. Other groups performed like Super Junior, SS501 and Kara. Then when I have my special performance, I sing “Happy Together” by Super Junior oppa’s. It reminds me of my puppy who was been gaved to my Father’s friend, and then my friend when im on grade 9. I sang it with my heart. When the second chorus played, I sang and suddenly another voice was singing with me. I turned around to see my bestfriend Emma, actually we have friend quarrel but now I forgave her. We sang the chorus, I really cried hard that I cant sing. Emma sang so that the performance will not be ruined. And then on the 3rd chorus someone sang with me again, I look at my back to see another friend of mine, she is Fern. The three of us sang together until the song finished. I hugged them and then the next song played. Emma and Fern step aside. The second song was “Thank You”. On that song my friend Rosie, Kaye , Patty and Ynna appeared. Damn I really miss them. And on the last song “Song For You”, I was surprised that no one was sang with me on the chorus. Suddenly someone my leg. I look down only to see the puppy but now dog that I used to name Heesica, the first dog I named Korean. Yes she still knows me. I really love that dog. Then Leeteuk sang with me last and kissed me.“Thank you for all who attend my wedding and reception. Especially those who are special to me. Thank you for everything. I love all of you!!” I said thanking the guest before the party ends.

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     Im happy for Jiyeon, because she met her lost long sister and other. I really like that dog, white with brown hair. They all thanked the visitors. When all the guest leave only T-ara and Super Junior was there we decided to have message for the new couple. And Kyuhyun and I will announce something bad. I don’t know how to feel after this one. “Okay since we all said our message. I have something to say” they all look at me. “Hyomin is pregnant” Kyuhyun announce. “WHAT?!” they all said with their eyes wide. “Yes. Im really happy to know it. But of course my job will be punished” I said to them. They all congratulate us. “Yah Leeteuk-ah!! She’s still young to be pregnant!!” Leeteuk teasingly said. “Sorry hyung but I cant take it anymore” Kyuhyun said that made all of us laugh. So since when!?” Boram unnie asked. “Since last month” the time I said that they all said “WHAT?!” of course they will be frightened  since im performing until the last promotion of our song. “You mean. When we are still prmoting our song?!” Eunjung said. I nodded weakly.

     We drank but I only drank juice for my baby’s good. And I remember that Kyumin and Hyoyun is at home. But Crystal was there to look for them. When all of us get drank we all go back to our dorm. When we arrived I assist Kyuhyun. “Omma Appa’s drunk?!” Kyumin asked. “Yes. Why are you still awake!?” I aske. It’s already 11pm and they’re still up. “Crystal noona said that she wants to wait for you since there’s a costumer in your store” Kyumin explained. I accidentally dropped Kyuhyun and rushed to the computer. My business is still important. “Omma!! Why did you just dropped Appa here?!” Hyoyun said kicking his daddy. This little girl was really an evil. “Kyumin can you lead daddy to the room?!” I said not looking at them. I just sighted from the side of my eyes that Kyumin was dragging Kyuhyun until they arrived at the room with Hyoyun. Really this kids. They’re dead when their daddy find out what they did. “Kids where’s Crystal?!” I asked to them. They pointed the bathroom. “Ohh okay. You go to sleep now. Im busy here” I said not looking to the kids. “Mom!!! Bath us first” Kyumin said. “Can you just wait for Crystal noona to come out and tell her to washed the two of you. Mom was really busy please understand” I said still not looking at them. Of course this is an important business right?

 

--------------------------------

I lie!!

I updated for the second time.

Sorry. But i want all of you to read the next chapter.

Wedding time!! No classes today but

THERE WILL BE CLASSES TOMORROW.

Damn im sick of school