Another accident ?!

Love me forever

     =No one’s POV=

     After a year T-ara announced that Hyomin will be leaving the group to take care of her kids but still they will work as a group maybe on a musical or drama’s and whatever except dancing together as a group. Kyuhyun was still a Super Junior member. “Omma! Why did you leave your group?!” Kyumin asked to Hyomin. “Don’t you want me to bond with the two of you?!” she replied. Since then Hyomin played her role as a housewife but still having a work as an actress. She became a lead actress at the musical where Kyuhyun is in. She has a movie names “You belong with me” with Kyuhyun. Maybe projects came to Hyomin since she’s not busy on the group now. But still she can manage her two kids. On the other side, Kyuhyun was still a Suju member and working with them. He has a new movie and a new drama with his co-members and with other SNSD members. Of course with Seohyun but Seohyun didn’t flirt with Kyuhyun anymore. Super Junior is back on their 6th album with the 13th of them. Since all of them goes to army together and goes out together too. Super Junior have their own variety show with the 13 of them. T-ara member have added a member too so in total they’re 13 too. And they’re the new counterpart of Super Junior because of their numerous members. Super Junior have their SS4 all over the world and have a concert with T-ara too. They all became successful with the helpings of each other. Kyumin and Hyoyun is going to school Grade one now. Hyomin was sending them to school everyday before going to tappings. While Kyuhyun was not always home because of busy schedule and concert/fanmeet on other countries. Hyomin and Kyuhyun bought a new house for them.

     “Omma when will Appa going to back here!” Kyumin impatiencely said. “Appa was still in Philippines helding a concert with his co-member” Hyomin explained. The kids really miss their Daddy since they’re almost 2 months not seeing each other because of busy schedule. Sometimes Kyuhyun goes home but the kids are at school so they don’t have time to each other for awhile. “Okay come here now. I will drive you to school” Hyomin said while lifting the kids bag. Hyomin drive the kids to their school. Hyomin received a message from Kyuhyun that they’re on the airplane to go back on Korea. She’s really excited. After the tappings Hyomin goes home with kids. They’re eating when suddenly one of the plates fell down and broke. Hyomin took a dustpan to sweep it when suddenly Kyumin touched it and bleed his own hand “Yah!!! Hyoyun stay there. Why did you pick up the broken pieces!!” Hyomin scolding Kyumin. She got panicked and call Jiyeon. Jiyeon hurriedly goes to HYomin’s home. “What happened?!” Jiyeon asked once she stepped inside the house. “The plates broke” Hyomin said panicking. Hyomin has a phobia in seeing broken things like plates, glasses because she has a bad past about it. Jiyeon took Hyomin and the kids to the sofa. Hyomin put bandage on Kyumin’s hand while Jiyeon was fixing every mess on the kitchen.

     “Yoboseyo?!” Jiyeon answered her phone. “Yah an accident happened” Boram was on the other line. “What is it?!” Jiyeon asked. Jiyeon heard that their members were crying. “Super………Junior’s…………airplane……………crashed!” Boram said sobbing. Jiyeon dropped the phone when she felt her knees getting weak. Hyoyun see Jiyeon crying. “What happened Jiyeon unnie?!” she asked. Jiyeon ignored the little girl and continue crying. The kid was calming her even though the kid didn’t know the reason. Of course Jiyeon will not tell the kid what happened to her Appa. Jiyeon stopped from crying and washed her face. When she goes to the living room, she see Hyomin just looking straight from the television. Jiyeon look on what Hyomin was watching. She was shocked to see the news about Super Junior’s airplane crashed. Hyomin’s tears burst, Jiyeon run towards Hyomin and hugged her. “Don’t worry. They’re strong” Jiyeon said to Hyomin to calm her. Suddenly T-ara member appeared on the entrance door. Seeing the two crying they all rushed to them and hugged them. They all panicked about it. They call the airport about the accident.

     “Annyeong haseyo this is Mrs. Lee reporting. Super Junior’s airplane crashed on their way back to Korea. Shindong, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Hankyung was already okay but the other member’s was in critical state. They’re all rushed to the nearest hospital on the airport. That’s all for now. Kamsahamnida!” they heard the news update. “If it’s the nearest then it will be at – hospital” Eunjung said and then they all rushed to the car. The kids are with them when they rushed to the hospital. They locked the doors on the house and then go. They all arrived at – hospital. Many reporters are there, the front door of the hospital was crowded so the girls decided to go in the exit door. They all rushed to the ER and found all the members critical. As indicated on the news, Shindong, Wookie, Hyukkie, Minnie, Kangin and Hannie was there receiving some treatment for their small bruises and that’s all. Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Donghae, Siwon, Kibum and Kyuhyun was still under observation since they’re kinda critical. After the treatment the 5 member who’s not seriously affected by the accident see the girls outside the ER. They’re all crying especially Hyomin and Jiyeon since their husband was there suffering. After an hour of waiting, the Doctor goes out and said “Heechul, Yesung, Donghae, Siwon and Kibum are now recovering excepy Leeteuk and Kyuhyun” after hearing those words Jiyeon passed out. They rushed Jiyeon on a room and put dextrose, Jiyeon has a disease called asthma and heart attack thingy. The girls asked what happened, those who survived tell every detail. The doctor goes in again to check Jiyeon and tell us that everybody was okay now including Leeteuk and Kyuhyun but they have fractures on some parts of their body.

     After that day, Jiyeon woked up as well as Heechul, Yesung, Donghae, Siwon and Kibum. They’re all in one room. But Leeteuk and Kyuhyun was still under observant since Leeteuk heart stopped beating and Kyuhyun’s lungs turned into white who’s not normal. Shindong, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kangin and Hankyung continue their activities they performed onstage without the 7 other member who’s in recovery. When the winner was announced “Chukhae!!!!! SUPER JUNI~O~R!!” the Mc announced. The 6 members cried really hard. “Kamsahamanida ELF’s for supporting us until the end. Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Kibum and Siwon-shi!! WE WON!!! Recover fast!” they all said. They’re really happy even 6 of them on performed onstage. After Music Bank they visit the hospital and see Heechul, Yesung and Donghae awake and playing with the kids. While Siwon and Kibum was still sleeping or resting maybe. The girls stayed beside them. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun was out of the ER and with the other members on the room but still unconscious. “Chukhae!!” the girls and the 4 kids congrats the 6 members.

 

--------------------------------

2nd update today.

Im writting for the next chapter.

Maybe the next next chapter was the ending..