After 1 year

Love me forever

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     Why am I feeling like there’s something on my stomach. Damn it’s really heavy. I open my eyes and see ddangkoma on my tummy. “Good morning hyung” Yesung suddenly appeared on the door. I got up and go down. I see Wookie cooking for breakfast. “Where’s Shindong? We need to go on a interview for today. “Ahh he left already. He tell us if you waked up just don’t go there” Ryeowook explained. I trust Shindong so I just eat breakfast. “Leeteuk oppa. I cant talk to you for awhile. Im going to be busy nowadays since im cast in Deam High and another drama so I’ll be busy” Jiyeon texted me. She’s really like that, accepting all the projects and that why I love my girlfriend. “Hyung’s smilling again” Siwon said and giggled. My dongsaeng was really supportive. After drinking and eating I decided to bathe myself “Yah all of you have your own schedules right ?! Payle and get ready!” I said then continue to bath. Im kind of tired and luckily Shindong take responsibility for this time.

     =No One’s POV=

     1 year passed Hyomin and Kyuhyun adopt a little girl and a little boy. Jiyeon and Leeteuk still in relationship. Hyomin and Kyuhyun stayed in Hyomin’s hometown for almost 8 months. After the 8 months vacation in states Hyomin and Kyuhyun decided to go back on Korea with their 2 kids to continue their jobs. The little kids are happy to see their uncle and auntie’s-like. “Baby wait for Mommy here okay?” Hyomin goes to buy some drinks for their childs while Kyuhyun was waiting for their flight. After an hour Hyomin and Kyuhyun with their childs are ready to board from states to Korea. “KyuMin-ah want to eat sandwich?”Hyomin asked to their little boy. “Anio omma. Im already full ready to vomit ^^” the little boy said with a cute smile. “HyoHyun. Do you like some?” Hyomin then offered some drinks to their little girl. “Omma you should eat it since you’re getting skinnier” the little girl tease.

     After 7 hours of trip, they arrived in Incheon airport. “Hold tight to Mommy since there’s many people inside the airport. You’ll get lost if you didn’t obey” Kyuhyun told the two kids. “Neh Appa!!” the two kids said in unison. Kyuhyun and Hyomin waited for their luggage “Come on now” Hyomin was searching for their childs hands but when she turn around Kyumin and HyoYun was nowhere to be found. “Yah!! CHO KYUHYUN!!! Kyumin and Hyoyun are missing!!” Hyomin panicked. “WHAT?!” Kyuhyun was alarmed either. The two searched around the airport but they didn’t success in finding the two. “Annyeong miss. This two little kids said they’re missing. Do you know them!?” a man asked. Hyomin turn around immediately as well as Kyuhyun “Omo Kyumin and HyoYun!!” Hyomin said then hug the two. “Yah!! Kyuhyun-ah!!” the man said. Kyuhyun looked up and found Leeteuk with Jiyeon. “HYUNG!!” Kyuhyun hugged Leeteuk. “Ya Hyomin-ah!! So this is the babies from your honeymoon!?” Jiyeon teased. Hyomin smiled and gesture like let’s talk about it later.

     Jiyeon and Leeteuk was waiting for T-ara to go back from states too since they have fanmeeting. Jiyeon was unable to attend it since she have tapings. “So cute!! Im sure Donghae-shi will be happy that there will be a 2 cute kid living inside the dorm” Leeteuk said then pinch the cheeks of 2 kids. “Neh. The two of them will stay at our dorm. Hyomin will visit them in the dorm” Kyuhyun said. “Oh there’s T-ara now” Jiyeon said then walk towards the member. “OMO!! HYOMIN-AH IS THAT YOU?!” the members was really surprised to see her. “Annyeong unnies!!” Hyomin said then hugged them. “They’re your children!?” Boram asked. “Neh. Come on I need to rest now” Hyomin said while pulling the two kids. All of them goes to Super Junior dorm.

     “We’re back!!!” Leeteuk shout. The member was surprised to see Kyuhyun and Hyomin with their childs. Donghae hurriedly walk to Kyumin and Hyohyun. “Annyeong oppa!!” Hyohyun said. “Woah so cute!!” they all said. “Kyumin and Hyohyun need to rest now. Come babies! Let’s wash yourselves and rest okay?” Hyomin said and lead the two kids inside the bathroom. “Hyomin got pregnant?!” Leeteuk asked. “No. Kyumin and Hyoyun was adopted. Don’t ever tell them this one because they didn’t know” Kyuhyun announced. “Oh that’s why earlier when we asked Hyomin about the children she said the talk about it later” Jiyeon said and nodded. “I’ll be buying foods outside with Wookie” Shindong said then pull Ryeowook. “The kids are really cute. It’s like it’s from you and Hyomin’s” Donghae said. “So you’re making me jealous about the name Kyuhyun-ah?!” Sungmin referring to KYUMIN thing. Because Kyumin is the name of the little boy. “Anio. It’s hyomin KYUhyun and hyoMIN!!” Kyuhyun explained. “Im back. The two kids are already sleeping. Oh about ealier Jiyeon-shi—“ Hyomin was cut-off by Jiyeon “I knew it now. Kyuhyun-shi tell us” Jiyeon said. “Ohh then good” Hyomin said then rest on the couch. After 30 minutes, Shindong and Ryeowook came back from restaurant “Here’s your order sir!!” they jokingly said. Then all of them eat. “Im going to rest first guys! Im really tired” Hyomin said then goes to the room where their kids sleep.

     All of them decided to go on bed since all of them we’re exhausted. “Good morning!! Breakfast ready!!” Ryeowook shout in all rooms except where the kids are sleeping. All of them gathered in the kitchen except Hyomin. They all finished eating. “We’re here” Hyomin said and lead the two kids on the table. “Wookie-shi. Do you still have cereal there? This kids are eating cereal for breakfast” Hyomin whispered to Ryeowook. Ryeowook put out the cereal box and put some on the bowl. “Looks like they’re royals huh. Cereal for breakfast?! Wow!!” Ryeowook joked. “Uncle Wookie!!!” Kyumin shout. “Yes Kyumin?!” Ryeowook asked in a cute way. “Please put lotsa milk on my bowl!!” Kyumin said and aegyo, soooo cute!! “Neh! Uncle Wookie will do!!” Ryeowook replied in a child-like voice. “Yah Ryeowook-shi!! Became a child all of a sudden?” Kyuhyun teased. “Annyeong haseyo kids!!” Donghae suddenly sit infront of the two. “A-annyeong Dong uncle!!” Kyumin teased. “What DONG!? You can call me uncle Hae ^^” Donghae don’t want to be defeat. “Ohh Uncle Fishy?!” HyoYun teased back. “Much better” Donghae said then goes back to the couch.

     “Appa can we watch Mickey Mouse?!” Hyoyun asked. “We didn’t bring your cd’s here” Kyuhyun said. “What about playing starcraft Kyumin?!” Kyuhyun asked. “Ya ya!! Don’t ever teach them how to play starcraft or else they will end up like you” Heechul teased. “Uncle Chul. Don’t you know that im now 2 years playing starcraft?!” Hyoyun said. All of them got startled about it. “Y-you mean… You’re 5 when you started playing starcraft?!” they all asked. Hyoyun, Kyumin and Kyuhyun nodded. “Yah CHO KYUHYUN!! That’s bad for their eyes” Qri said. “Don’t cha worry!! They’re just playing it 30 mins. In one day” Kyuhyun said cooly.

 

--------------------------------

I got blanked in the past few days.

Damn im going to die for not updating.

Mianhe .. And i think this will end in about 5 chaptie.