Happy Together

Love me forever

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     Kyumin and Hyoyun get well with Super Junior oppa’s and T-ara unnies. Im really happy that the two we’re kind to them. “Kyumin and Hyoyun. Omma will go back to work now. Stay kind here in dorm arasso? I’ll be back at 9pm.” i kissed Kyumin and Hyoyun’s forehead then ride the car. “Honey please take care of them when im not home arasso!?” I said to Kyuhyun. Im really worried everytime those kids were left back at the dorm. “Bye” I bid goodbye since we arrived on my destination. “Take care oppa!!” I said then rushed to our practice room. “Im here. Sorry im late. I just wait kids to finish their breakfast” I apology of being late. I see the other member practicing. “Hyomin will do this part on the song” our choreographer said and teach me how to dance that special one. Our comeback was a revival of SNSD’s Genie but the dance will be kind of different. I and Eunjung will be dancing the part of Hyoyeon unnie on Genie. The solo part but we will be doing it by two’s.

     After 3 hours of practicing, we rushed to the set of Star King. There’s a guest who’s fans of ours and want to dance with us together. I agree. Even im exhausted, I managed to dance with our fans since I don’t want to disappoint her. We dance our bopeep songs and the girl made some remix dance on it and do some circus or whatever it is. I decided to stand up and watched her. She’s really good, very flexible. I swear if she auditioned on our company, she will be a idol now. After the performance, Hodong ahjussi asked me to what I can comment on the girls performance. “Based on my own taste, she’s really good. She got a flexible body. I bet she can dance every girls groups dance. I hope you’ll be working as an idol in the future” I said and smiled. After Star King, we need to attend Kiss The Radio. Only me, Qri, Soyeon and Eunjung unnies do the guesting. “Annyeong haseyo! We are T-ara! Good evening listener’s!!” we all greeted.

     One fan was called on KTR “Annyeong haseyo! Injung imnida!” she greeted. “Okay so what will you ask to out T-ara members present here?!” Leeteuk oppa asked the listener. “Ah neh. HYomin unnie. My friends see you and Kyuhyun with 2 kids together. Is that your children!?” I freaked out to that question. “Thanks for the question Injung-shi. Im going to announce something for tomorrow” I answered. “Leeteuk oppa. Why is Jiyeon unnie not in guesting today?!” Injung asked again. “Oh that. It’s because she’s really busy tapping for her drama’s” Leeteuk said. “Okay thank you for listening to KTR. Hope all of you will listen tomorrow. Kamsahamnida!! We are Super Juni~o~r. Annyeong” finally!! The guesting ended now. “Leeteuk oppa. Just take care of my kids for today. All of you please take care of them. I need to work hard for our comeback since im 1 year leaved on the group. Please play and take care them. We’re going now! Annyeong!” we thanked the staff and bid goodbye.

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     “Kyumin!! Come here!” I called Kyumin since her classmate back in states is calling. “Yes appa?!” he asked. “Denise is calling via skype. Go talk to her. I’ll leave you here” I said then leave him on the couch. Denise was his bestfriend and classmate in states. I know they missed each other. I cooked foods for dinner. Those two kids grow up in states and that’s the reason they’re eating states food. They’re not kind of fluent in Korean. “Dinner is ready kids!! Kyumin and Hyoyun come here!!” I shout all over the house. “Appa wait!! Im still talking to Denise” Kyumin said. “Yah say goodbye first. Hyoyun come here stop playing dolls first!” I yelled again. There’s kids are making me freakin out. Hopefully the two kids came out running. While we’re eating “Appa Denise said that they will be visiting Korea next month because it’s vacation there in states” Kyumin said to me with mouth full. “Chicha?! Then it’s better. You can see here” I said happily. “Appa! When me and uncle Donghae goes around the mall I see a huge teddy bear. Would you mind if you buy me one!?” Hyoyun asked. Kyumin’s attitude was from Hyomin while this Hyoyun was freakin like me!! “Hyoyun-ah. You have 20 teddy bears there at your room and now you want me to but another one. And it’s huge as you said. Do you want to sleep on the floor!?” I teased Hyoyun.

     After an hour. Hyung’s arrived from their schedules. “Annyeong. Welcome back. Hyung is there any schedule for me tomorrow?!” I asked Leeteuk hyung since I see the schedule paper on him. “Neh. You will be guesting on a tv show, radio show, sj foresight again, tapping for strong heart and then guessing on Youngstreet” WTH!!! Im full for tomorrow. I guess this kids will sleep on T-ara’s dorm tomorrow. “The kids. I’ll take care of them tomorrow if you like” Yesung said. “No hyung. Just take care of ddangkoma. I’ll bring these kid to T-ara’s dorm tomorrow morning before my schedule” I said. “Well if that’s what you want. Since all of us will be a full tomorrow” Leeteuk hyung said then rested. “Where’s the kids?!” Shindong asked. “They’re in their room playing maybe?!” I replied. I looked on their room and see the two playing starcraft. Wait!! They played it ealier!! “Yah!! I warned the two of you. You played starcraft earlier and now playing again. Stop that or else I’ll not give you what you want for tomorrow” I warned them. I feel like arguing back on my childhood since this two was freakin me the hell out. Luckily Leeteuk hyung helped me in stopping the two from playing.

     The two kids bathed and sleep. Donghae hyung read some fairytale stories for them. Luckily I have hyung like him. “Kyuhyun sleep now. You’re the most busy member for tomorrow don’t you know?!” Leeteuk hyung tapped my shoulder and lead me to my room. “Rest and get ready for tomorrow arasso?! Annyeong!!” he added then close the door. “Hyomin-shi. I’ll bring the kids there at the dorm early in the morning since we will be busy tomorrow. Is that okay?!” I messaged HYomin. “It’s totally okay hon. Actually some of my unnie’s will be free tomorrow so they can take care of those two. Just send them here” she replied. “Okay hon. Good night!! Sweet dreams with me!” I messaged. Then I sleep.

     “Good morning Appa!!” Kyumin woked me up. “Yah why did you wake up so early!! Sleep again” I said while managing to go up because these two is on my top. They all run out of the room. I go out and see hyung’s eating “Why didn’t you wake me up hyungs?!” I said scratching my head. “Because the kids tell us that they will be the ones who will be waking you” Leeteuk hyung said. “So you mean they got up early?!” I asked. “Yep yep yep!!” the 2 kids teased me. “What time is my schedule hyung?!” I asked. “Get ready now. The kids are excited to go on T-ara’s dorm. Then go to your schedule now” Leeteuk said giggling. Are they working team up?! They’re all teasing me early in the morning!!! I eat breakfast with the kids then bathe myself. I dress up and get ready. “Kids are done preparing now?!” I asked “Neh appa!! Annyeong Super Junior uncle’s! See you soon!!” Kyumin and Hyoyun bid goodbye.

 

--------------------------------

Another chaptie today !

I've updated because i read some fanfics.

And encourage me to write here . LoLx

Im writing the next chapter

Dont worry i'll post it today !