Comeback

Love me forever

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     Until now Jiyeon isn’t replying to my message. Maybe she’s really busy or maybe she doesn’t want me to rush our wedding. But of course I want to her to me Mrs. Park now. I told Kyuhyun to call Hyomin and asked about Jiyeon since im worrying to her now. “Yoboseyo?!” I heard Hyomin answered Kyuhyun’s phone since it’s set on a loud speaker. “Jiyeon-shi was on the hospital. She’s sick” what?! Sick ?! I grab the phone but suddenly she hung up. WTH?! My Jiyeon is sick. Maybe it’s because of working. And that’s why I want to marry her so that she will just rest home. Opppss so cheesy Teuk teuk xD. I decided to call Hyomin to ask on what hospital Jiyeon was brought but she’s not answering. I put my jacket on and go to T-ara’s dorm. “Annyeong haseyo. Hello Kyumin and Hyoyun!! How are you?!” I asked. “Annyeong Leeteuk hyung!!” Kyumin greeted me. Oh miracle!! Kyumin called me hyung and not uncle. Okay back to my intension here. “Boram-shi. Where does Jiyeon confined? I want to go and see her” I said and waited for Boram to answer. “She’s at – hospital. By the way bring it to her. I know she wants to eat this one” Boram answered and lend me some sushi. I thanked and bid goodbye to them. I drove to the hospital.

     I arrived at the room. *knock knock* “Come in” a unknown voice answered me. Who is that?! I come in and see Jiyeon still unconscious and their manager sitting. “Annyeong haseyo hyung. Im just here to visit here since I’ve heard that Jiyeon passed out.” I explained. “Do you have some schedules tomorrow?!” manager hyung asked. Actually there’s one but I can skip it for Jiyeon. “There’s one schedule for me tomorrow” I said. “Lucky. Can you look for her after your schedule since I will manage other members for tomorrow’s comeback?” wait what?! Comeback without Jiyeon?! So bad man. “Sir if you don’t mind. Why will they not perform with Jiyeon tomorrow. I know Jiyeon can handle a minute of performance on stage tomorrow. She will get mad if she found out about what you’ve said” I explained. Yes I know Jiyeon will get mad. She really wants to perform for the fans so bad. And she’s happy that after a year, Hyomin will dance with them on the stage again. “But it will depend on her situation tomorrow” manager replied then goes out for awhile. I sitted and look at poor Jiyeon. I know how it feels being busy in a day.

     After an hour. Jiyeon woked up. “Annyeong” I greeted. “Where am i?!” she asked me. It’s like she lost on world. I explained everything, about the comeback performance tomorrow as well. “I will perform tomorrow. Im feeling well now” she said trying to stand up. Actually she really hates hospital. “Do you want sushi. Your unnie told me to give this one to you” I said lending her the box full of sushi. “Gomawo!!” she said then start eating sushi’s. Looks like im left out, she’s eating all the sushi’s without offering me. Good girl huh! After eating we opened the television and watched some drama’s. the doctor goes in to check up Jiyeon if she’s feeling well now. Based on the doctor she can be discharged tomorrow but don’t push her limits again or else it’ll get worse. “Okay luckily you will be discharged tomorrow. But don’t practice too much okay?” I said to Jiyeon smilling. Since the manager is still not coming back I decided to ask Jiyeon about the message i send her. “Uhm I don’t have money for expenses yet Teuk oppa” she replied. “But I have now. And your unnie’s and my dongsaeng will be helping us” I said pleasingly. “Uhm okay okay” she said then sit down.

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     Im really excited later!!! Weeee T-ara’s comeback later at Music Bank. We will watch it again. Im really excited to see Mrs. Cho performing. Kyumin and Hyoyun asked me if they can go. Of course they can since their Mom will be performing. “Appa! Im excited!! Can we go see Mom at their dorm today?!” Hyoyun asked. “Just wait for later’s performance okay? Now go bathe yourself while im packing your bags” I said then get their bags later. This kids usually eats when watching something performing for them not to be bored. “Appa!!! Kyumin was playing water and not bathing himself” Hyoyun yelled from the bathroom. I knew this kids are getting annoying but what can I do. They’re my childs. Of course like parents like child. I just bathe the two kids and dressed them up. “Hyung are you going to go on Music Bank?!” I ask Heechul hyung. “Ah no. I have schedule on that time” he replied. Too bad he has schedule so it means only 9 of us are coming. “Where’s Kyumin and Hyoyun?!” Heechul hyung asked. “Oh just getting ready inside their room” I replied. Heechul hyung just nod and then makes his way to the kitchen.

      It’s just 3pm but we go to the studio to sit infront. The 10 of us sit infront of stage. We’re getting excited. Okay the show start now. Im getting really really excited that my childs punch me. “Yah you punk. Are you going to pee on your shorts?! You’re getting excited but  our mom will perform on last. Aysh really!!” Hyoyun being evil said. “Shut up you annoying kid!” I replied like a child. After several hour of waiting, the last performer will be next. Im getting getting getting really really excited. And then!! Yayks T-ara is now performing. I feel like the time stops when I see them on stage. It has been like a year when I last see them on stage since we stayed on states. I turn into a fanboy mode. Cheering the girls. When Hyomin see me she giggles because im holding a lighstick cheering them. What can I do. Im really a fan of T-ara. I didn’t see but some ELF’s see me and took picture of me. So what?! Im just cheering right?! After their performance, all the performer goes on stage. Im happy that T-ara was first place along with CN Blue. “Chukhae T-ara” the mc said. DAMN we won!!! I hop and hop and hop like a fanboy. For short im CRAZY!! Kyumin an Hyoyun pulled me back on my seat.

     After the show we go backstage and found T-ara there taking picture. I called Hyomin to take picture with us. A family picture Hyomin, me, Kyumin and Hyoyun. I post it on twitter. Im really happy. I embrace HYomin “Chukhae hon” I said. “Gomawoyo!!” she replied back and the kissed me on the lips. We also greeted the other groups. Some members go to their schedule and other go back to their dorm. Hyoyun and Kyumin stayed on T-ara’s dorm again since we’re going to be busy tomorrow again. “Kids you’ll going to stay at T-ara’s dorm again okay? Hyung’s will be busy” I said then bid goodbye to the kids. Tomorrow is the start of our 5th album preparation. So we need to work hard. Im really excited to make our comeback too. “Kyu are you going to enroll the kids on next months start of school!?” Leeteuk hyung asked. Oh yes lucky that Teuk hyung remember it. “Ne im going to go on school next week” I said then go inside my room. I will enroll Kyumin into all boys school while Hyoyun on all girls school. I don’t want Kyumin to involved with girls on school and Hyoyun either. But that school is near to each other so no need to worry about the transportation.

 

--------------------------------

I'll try to update later ^^ Since i will be going to church now xD