Meeting Him

Love me forever

=Hyomin's POV=

 
     Im Im staring at this boy.Im really sure that I've seen him many times maybe on my childhood times.But I can't explain! My heart beats really fast.
 
     Boy : Hey are you okay ?!
 
     Me : Ne ! Mianhe ~~ Im kinda shy.
 
     Boy : D-Do you remember me?
 
     Me : Maybe i've seen you in my past life.
 
     Boy : I still remember you. Are you sure you really dont know me ?
 
     Me : Im sorry but I need to go now/
 
     Boy : Tell me first !!!
 
     Me : Sorry i need to go !!! *gets out of the car*
 
     Boy : WAIT !!! My name is Leeteuk..... :(
 
 
 
     Gosh !!! That boy is really scary ! I dont want to see him anymore !! Why ?! Why my heart beats so fast until now ?Better buy medicine and go home now !
 
 
 
     =Leeteuk's POV=
 
     Aysh!! I really know her !! The way he talks and the way she's really shy !! She's my childhood friend ! She's Hyomin and im pretty sure !!! But why did'nt she remember me ?! Did she have amnesia ?! We've been together for almost 5 years and I really miss her !!!
 
 
 
     Kyuhyun : What's with that sad face ?! Hyung !! We need to go now for our interview !!
 
     Me : Im sorry. Did you see the girl who ran out of our car ?!
 
     Kyuhyun : Why ?! Is she an anti or whatever?!
 
     Me : No.Nevermind !!! Okay let's go now :D
 
 
 
     =Jiyeon's POV=
 
     Where is that Hyomin?I really need her here !!!! Im not comfortable without her !!! But im really dizzy until now and I need some medicine again.Why is it happening ?! Should i ask my Mom what till be a great medicine for it ?! Here's auntie.
 
     Me : Auntie !!! Did Hyomin go home ?
 
     Aunt : Not yet. I told her to buy quickly but she's not here yet.Just wait a few more minutes.
 
     Me : Okay Auntie :D Thanks.
 
     Aunt : Go watch Television first.Super Junior will be performing at Music Bank.
 
     Me : Who's them ?!
 
     Aunt : You dont know them ?!?!?!?
 
     Me : Mianhe Auntie :D But sorry im not that addict to korean boy bands or what ever.
 
     Aunt : Then you better watch them !! They're handsome and talented.Okay i'll leave you for a while.
 
 

=Hyomin's POV=

     Gotta get soon at our house.Aysh !! That boy...I dont know where i see him but.....Nevermind !!!!!

     Me:Miss do you have medicine for dizziness?

     Lady:Yes.Here.It's --$

     Me:Kamsahamnida.

     Im here !!!!!!!!! Sorry if it takes so much time.Here Jiyeon.Drink this one after eating arasso?!

     Jiyeon:Arasso !!! Hey.Why did it takes so much time for you to buy?!Do you know where to buy?

    A question that's hard for me to aswer.Will I tell Jiyeon that a guy dump at me?!No.She will not believe to me.Oh.I'll just get my phone and ignore Jiyeon's question.But....

     Jiyeon:Yah !! Are you going to answer me or keep what happened to you on your way to buy me medicine?!

     Me:I'll get my phone upstair.Wait for me there.

     Jiyeon:Aysh..What happened to you ?!

     Me:Nothing.Nevermind arasso ?!

     Im going upstair but my feet then slide on the stair.Then all became blank.

 

     =Author's POV=

     Hyomin's is on her way upstair but her feet slide on the stair.She suddenly fell down and passed out.Jiyeon and Hyomin's aunt panicked and call an ambulance.

     After a minute an ambulance stop infront of their house and Hyomin was driven to the hospital.Jiyeon was left at the house while Hyomin's aunt go with Hyomin.Jiyeon sat at the sofa and watch television.

 

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     Aysh !!! What's happening to her?!Is there some bad boys who dumped her?!Why is it happening to her?!Better go outside for some fresh air.

     The seaside was a DAEBAK !!! AW !!! Aysh !! Someone dump me !

     Boy:Mianhe~~

     What a handsome face.Im feeling that the time stops after seeing him.He's really a handsome cute boy.There's no words to describe him.

     Boy:Miss are you okay?!

     Me:Ohh ahh yess.

     Boy:Oh hey there's something fall from your pocket.

     Me:Oh sorry.I'll get it.

     Im going to get the picture but this boy also tried to get it.Aw.his hands was really smooth.Smooth as a cotton.

     Me:Mianhe~~

     Boy:It's okay.B-b-ut.That picture.

     Me:Yes?!

 

--------------------------------

Proceed to next chapter ^^