Chukhae !!!

Love me forever

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     Im really tired of today’s schedule. I don’t have time to tell Leeteuk for the date. Im dead. “Leeteuk hyung let’s meet at – restaurant I need to tell you something. Please go as soon as possible” I texted hyung. I hope that he will go. “Arasso” yes! Mission success. Im in peace now. As we got home all members are here except Leeteuk hyung. I know he will go there. Hyomin message me “Jiyeon is on her way on the restaurant” okay 50% accomplished. “Where’s Leeteuk hyung?!” Ryewook asked as he go to the kitchen to cook. “I heard he will just go to have a business” I answered calmly. “Leeteuk was telling me all when he will go on a place. How come he said it to you this time? Are you hiding something from us?” Heechul hyung suspect me. Really this ahjussi cant be tamed. “Ne ne!! I just do that because Leeteuk hyung and Jiyeon-ah is having a misunderstanding” I said like a child. “So where is he?” Heechul hyung asked “He’s at – restaurant to meet Jiyeon. But he don’t know that he will meet her there. Please don’t be a killjoy. Hyomin and I was behind this one” I confess to them. I know that if I lie again im dead.

      “YAH KYUHYUN-AH!! YOU’RE DEAD WHEN I CAME BACK HOME!!!” I got a message from Leeteuk hyung. How did he know that I was behind this one. “Mianhe hyung” I texted back. After eating I rushed to my room to hide. Im really dead if Leeteuk hyung see me there. I played games since today was the dischargedment of my laptop to the Heechul hyung’s cabinet. I locked the door to be sure that Leeteuk hyung cant enter the room. Im in the middle of my game when someone knock on my door. Im dead. Im sure that it’s the angel (turn into evil). “KYUHYUN!!!!!! GO OUT HERE!!!!” I heard him yelling behind the door. I decided to end the game and hurriedly go to my bed. As I close my eyes the door suddenly open. ‘Opps I forgot that they have a key’ I thought to myself. “How can you do this to me” Leeteuk hyung said to me. Suddenly his face turn into a cute angel (maybe just got possessed by an evil ealier). “Y-yah why are you smiling?” I said to him im really afraid. “Jiyeon forgive me” he said to me and hugged me. I sigh in relief. I thought im going to die. I stand up and asked what happened on the restaurant. Leeteuk hyung tell us every detail and as long as the story goes on his smiles are beginning to wide. Im really happy. So now we’re on the 2nd step. The double date. “Hyung chukhae” we said then back to our room to sleep. Tonight was really a good night.

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     I texted Jiyeon to come at – restaurant to meet me. I hope she’ll go so our mission will be a success. Im really excited later but im nervious either because of what will Jiyeon react after the meeting. Jiyeon is on her way to the restaurant as what she stated on her message. Every minute was exciting for me. I hope the two will get together again. “Jiyeon is on her way to restaurant” I texted Kyuhyun. Im sure this fella was excited either. The members asked me why im smilling all the time “Just I remember something. Just nevermind me”.

     It’s already 9pm and Jiyeon was still not home. I decided to call her but her phone was off. Suddenly Jiyeon goes in the dorm smilling, a priceless smile. “Yah why the two of you smilling like that?” Soyeon unnie asked us. “Kamsahamnida Hyomin” suddenly a hug from Jiyeon is the thanks I received from Jiyeon. I know the two was okay now. The smile on Jiyeon’s face that I just seen now since we became friends makes her really beautiful. “Let’s take selca. All of us” I said then put out my phone. We took picture, the 7 of us smilling. Im really happy for this day. “Guys let’s sleep now. There will be some schedule for tomorrow and we need to perform on Music Core tomorrow” Boram unnie said then we go to our bedroom. I texted Kyuhyun oppa “Oppa the double date will be on Sunday. Are you free that day? Jiyeon got home happily. Thanks to you” I text and go to sleep.

     “GOOOODDDD MOOOORRRRNNIIINNNG” a loud voice awake me. Jiyeon wake us all up. She’s really in a good mood huh? Eunjung unnie cook breakfast but I need to bath now because there is schedule for me. My drama taping. I took a shower and dressed myself. “Im going now. I have a taping” I said then took a sip of a tea. My manager drove me to the set. As I go down from the car, the fans we’re there to watch me. “Annyeong haseyo” I greeted the staffs and my co-cast. “Hyomin-ah. Come here for awhile” a familiar voice called me. As expected it’s Kyuhyun oppa. I go towards him and hugged him, he suddenly kiss me and all the fans scream. “Im going to tape now oppa. Annyeong” I bid goodbye. They just passed by because we’re infront of SME building for the taping.

      After 3 hours of taping, I rushed to Music Core for our performance. The girls are dressed now and waiting for me so we can go near the stage now. “Payle!! Two more performance and we’re in” Qri unnie said. I rushed to the room and changed. “Done” we all rushed near the stage because we’re next. Im kind of disappointed because I cant see Super Junior oppa’s on the audience. When we’re called we go to the stage and bow to the fans. Then we performed. BINGO!!! Super Junior oppa’s is infront of us and can be freely seen. They’re all cheering us. I took a sight on Jiyeon and see her smilling. We finished our performance. The winner will be announce. T-ara vs. SNSD. Im really nervious because SNSD has a really huge fanbase so I expect that we’re lost. “Chukhae T-ara!~~” the mc announced. As expected WHAT?! T-ARA WON?!?!!? WAAAA !!!!! We all cry because of happiness. The mic was pass to Jiyeon for the thank speech. “Neh. Thank you for all Diadems and to our manager for bringing us here. Thank You Super Junior oppa’s kamsahamnida FANS!!!” her short speech was meaningful. The mic was passed to me “Kamsahamnida DIADEMS!! Im really happy that we won and we didn’t expect it” I said then bowed 90 degrees. Super Junior oppa’s join us on stage and Kyuhyun hugged me. Leeteuk hugged and kiss Jiyeon. Really this couple was sweet. Fans are chanting T-ara love Super Junior.

     We go to the backstage and Heechul oppa said that he want to take picture with us. We take picture with them and Heechul oppa twetted in Twitter. Im really happy that we won the award today and we take a picture with the worlds famous boyband SUPER JUNIOR!! “Let’s party on your dorm?!” Shindong asked. SurE!!!! Oh the member remember that some of us have schedule. Jiyeon, Hwayoung, Eunjung and Qri unnie have schedule until 10pm. “Let’s postpone it today. Let’s just celebrate on Tuesday okay?” I said. We all agree. We go home except to those who have schedule and rest.

--------------------------------

Updated !

I want my stories to end before next week's school time.

Only 1 week vacation and start of classes :(((