Proposing

Love me forever

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     Im really happy that my two kids and my husband watched my first performance after my wedding. Im really happy. My two kids go home with me but I need to leave them again because of my taping. Even im really exhausted I need to do work since im not working for almost a year. “Omma. Please go back at dinner. Please!!” Kyumin said. “Sorry baby I cant promise it. Omma have to work hard for your future. But I’ll try my best to come home early” I said then kissed him. “Eunjung unnie please take care of these two dorky until I finish the taping. Gomawoyo!” I said then packed my things. “Bye bye” the last goodbye before I ride the car. “Manager hyung. On what time can I go home in this schedule. I want to go eat dinner with my kids” I said begging my manager. “Okay. You’ll go home at 8” yes!! Finally! We arrived at the taping venue and started the taping. At exactly 7:30 the taping got finished. My manager pick me up and go home.

     “Im here!!” I said as I enter the house. The kids rushed to me. “Welcome back mommy!!” the kids said. “Here let’s eat” I said then rushed to the kitchen. We eat the beef teriyaki. “Yumyum!!” the two kids said as they finished their foods. Im really happy because it’s almost past week since I eat with them and will make them sleep. We watched television when I received a message “Hyomin-ah. Please help me. I’ll propose to Jiyeon tomorrow at – café restaurant” Leeteuk message me. Wow so the December will be a big day again? “Sure. So what will I do?!” I replied back. He messaged me the rules and everything that I need to do tomorrow. Really he’s sweet, I swear when I reread the message and it feels like someone’s tickling.

      It’s already 9pm when the kids bath and then I lead them to their room. Sang them a lullaby that made them sleep and then goes out of the room. “Unnie tomorrow Leeteuk will propose to Jiyeon-shi” I spread the news. “Chicha?!” Boram unnie suddenly react. “Pst. Don’t be too noisy. It’ll be a surprised so don’t ever tell Jiyeon about this or else we’re dead. And by the way I have task to do on. Just act like you didn’t know anything like you’re innocent. And the plan will be a very successful propose arasso?!” I said then smirked. All of us since the day Leeteuk and Jiyeon became couple wants the wedding as soon as possible but of course the age of Jiyeon is still not legal so we need to wait. We all decided to rest for tomorrow’s schedule. You know we’re very very busy tomorrow but I managed to go on the surprise proposal.

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     “Good morning Jiyeon-shi!” HYomin unnie woked me up. I really don’t know but why is this Hyomin smilling like this?! I go down to eat breakfast. Later we will be doing our comeback on Music Core. I feel nervious until now. I hope we can do well. After several other schedules, the comeback time now!! We go to the dressing room and then time for our dance and everything. After the comeback, we are on our way home but it’s not the way home. “Unnie tell manager that we’re not in the right way” I whisper at Boram unnie. She just answered nod. What the hell are happening here?! Are they doing prank on me. After an hour of confusing myself, we stop the car infront of a glass chapel. “So what’s this?! For a new CF?!” I said giggling. Looks like our manager is pranking or is it a surprise party or whatever because the other member’s looks confused like me. “Oppa what’s with all this” I said poking our manager. I really don’t like prank. “What if we go in?!” Boram unnie said. Im really annoyed so I take the opportunity to first go in. When im walking inside suddenly the doors closed and unnie’s was still outside. “DAMN!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!” I said hitting the door.

     “Will you marry me?!” a voice suddenly popped out from somewhere. I turn around and see cute little kids dressing an angel flying. Damn it reminds me of Leeteuk oppa. Then the marry U song of Super Junior oppa’s played on the background. So it’s a prank and they will post it on twitter or everything naming “Poor Jiyeon got pranked” im right?!?! Then all the kids disappear and a bright light appear from the right. There’s a boy standing there walking towards me like an angel. Oh my God!! What with all this? “Will you marry me?!” I really freaked out seeing Leeteuk. I don’t know but then tears suddenly pouring on my eyes. “What’s with all this Leeteuk oppa?!” I said sobbing. “I know you’ll said that im rushing but I really want to marry you as soon as possible. Please!!” he said. I really loved him from being sweet at the first place. “YES!!” I answer the magic word. He kissed me and then put the ring on my finger. “Saranghae!!” he said. “I love you too!” I replied.

     Then I heard the door open and I heard many people saying chukhae. In the end it’s T-ara and Super Junior member’s along with out manager. “Yah!! You prank me huh!?” I said jokingly then poked them. I really love them. “Okay so Mr. and Mrs. Park, stop from that first. You have your own schedule you know?!” our manager break the sweetness. I really love them !!!!

 

--------------------------------

Im really sorry for not updating yesterday.

You know school starts and Im really busy

Being a Senior xD.

Please do anticipate on the next chapters.

Im really sorry. Thank You ^^