SME building

Love me forever

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     We're watching television when Hyomin's phone is ringing.Hmm...I wonder who call her.We dont have much contact here in Korea.Maybe that's her Father.

     -Yah Hyomin-ah ! who are you talking to ?

     Aysh ! Ignoring me ehh ... Hmf !!!! I hate her !! Fine.I'll just go continue watching.

 

     =Hyomin's POV=

     We're watching but suddenly my hpone rang.Hmmm...

     -Yoboseyo ?!

    Lee So man:Annyeong Hyomin.

     -Annyeong mister.So what do you need ?!

     Lee So Man:I've decided to not join you to Girls Generation--

     -That's better mister.Im really not talented as you know.

     Lee So Man:Quickly go here with your friend.Arasso ?! As soon as possible.

     -Whyy?? *Mr Lee So Man hungs up.

     Aysh !! What did that mister want to me ?! hmm .. Im not beautiful now talented and whatsoever... Fine !!

     -Jiyeon-ah ... Come let's go.

     Jiyeon:Where ?!

     -Wash up an wear your most cute clothes arasso ?!

     Jiyeon:Eh ?!

     -Just do what I told.

 

     =Jiyeon's POV=

      As soon as the call ended Hyomin told me to dress up and take note..She said the cutest clother ... A W ... HMMM .. What happened.Who called ? IS it a blink date ?? AYSH !!!!!! 

     While looking for CUTE clothes ... Hyomin came to my room and asked me is the dress she's wearing is okay.I told her it's okay now and im the one who'll dress now.After dressing im really confused .. Hm... Should I ask her.

     "Hey Im ready now",as I finished talking she pulled me and we wait for a taxi.IS she a wierdo ?! Hmm ...  Okay so now we're in the taxi.

     -Yah Hyomin-ah ... Where are we going ?!

     Hyomin:A bussiness.

     -REally ?! So the one who called you is a bussiness man ?!

     Hyomin:Nope..Just wait and see arasso ?!

     The taxi stopped in front of a very nice building.I wonder what bussiness is in there.

 

     =No one's POV=

     Hyomin and Jiyeon arrived into SME's building.Jiyeon seems innocent because she dont know that building.She asked HYomin but it just pulled her towards the building.The two thn goes to the floor where Mr. Lee So Man's office is.

     Hyomin then stop and Jiyeon stepped at her."AW"Hyomin yell.Jiyeon just shut .Hyomin opens the door......

 

=Hyomin's POV=

     As I opened the door 5 girls welcomed us with Mr. Lee So Man.Im really nervious because i've seen a really beautiful girls.Should I really join in the group?Or Jiyeon will?!Hmmm.... I greet Mr. Lee So Man and T-ara, Jiyeon does too.I introduce myself and Jiyeon to them.Looks like we're not passed to this groups beauty.Mr. Lee So Man told to the girls to bring us to the practice room.

     We're on our way to the pratice room when a group of handsome boys approach our group.

     ???-Annyeong T-ara !!!

     T-ara:Annyeong Super Junior oppa's !

     Leeteuk:New members ?!

     Eunjung:Yes!!Beautiful right?!

     Donghae:Can i get your contact?!

     Eunjung:Not now Donghae oppa!!!They'll be scared of you.

     Super Junior:We have to go now :D Annyeong!! T-ara HWAITING !!!

     As Super Junior passed to us that one who asked "New Members" keep staring at me.I asked Eunjung unnie if who is that boy."You seriously dont know him?He is the leader of the Famous Korean Boy Band Group Super Junior".Hmm..Wondering why is he always staring at me like that.

     Here we are in the practice room.T-ara member's are teaching us the steps.T-ara will made their comeback song "Why Are You Being Like This and Yayaya".The two song are catchy and the steps are really nice.After an hour of teaching,Jiyeon and I dance with T-ara member's.

     So tiring!!! I memorize the steps and it's really easy.After four hours of practicing hope we will be successful this time.Our comeback is next week so I better practice all the timesince it's me and Jiyeon's debut stage.I hope that T-ara fan's will accept us and we will gain more fans.I lay down in the floor and QRi unnie gave me a bottle of water.All of them are really caring.

 

     =Leeteuk's POV=

     We are going on a variety show when we see T-ara.We approach them and as I greet them one girl caught my eyes.I ask eunjung if that two we're a new member, "Yes.Beautiful right?",Eunjung replied.Aysh really.Donghae then get the contact of those two member,but luckily Eunjung stop him.She?!A new member?Small World.Now I have a chance to talk to her.We bid our goodbye and we ride on the car.

     I really can't remove her in my mind.Am I falling in love to her?Or it's just I really miss her.I tell Donghae to not approach the trainee first because I know that it'll make issues again.We are now heading to ---- building to go on variety show.

 

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     What?!A new member of Korean girl group?!But we're just taking a vacation.It's just for 2 months.Hmmm..We're on our way to the practice room but suddenly  a really handsome group of boys approach us.Waa !! Am I realizing that "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT to this brown colored hair guy?Hmm..the Leader of Super Junior.I really liked him.Then we bid our goodbye's to them and we go to the practice room.So here we are now at practice room.T-ara member's teach us the steps of our well said comeback next week.WAIT!!NEXT WEEK ?!?!?? Aw..So short time for us to memorize the dance steps and song.

     After four hours...Wew !! Im really tired!!!! Boram unnie give me a bottle of water.Soooo refreshing !!!! "Girls let's go home now.Oh i forgot.We will get the things of Hyomin and Jiyeon at their house.",Boram unnie tell us as we go towards the car.Really ?! We are official member of T-ara?I really can't believe it and im not expecting this too much !!

 

--------------------------------

Did you enjoy this one?!

I hope so. Please proceed to the next chapter.