In bed

Love me forever

     =No One's POV=

      Morning comes.Jiyeon wokes up first but she feel like vomiting.She rushed into the kitchen and vomit.Leeteuk came after her but Jiyeon doesnt know.Jiyeon was frigthened to see Leeteuk sitting on the kitchen.

     Jiyeon:W-what are you doing here ?!

     Leeteuk:I heard you vomiting.

     Jiyeon:Sorry.You can back to sleep now.

     Jiyeon leaves Leeteuk in the kitchen.Leeteuk sleep sitting while his head bowed and support by his hands.Jiyeon was kinda dizzy and not feeling well after drinking.One by one Super Junior wakes up as well as T-ara.Super Junior member's greeted Jiyeon everytime they pass by her.Eunjung told Jiyeon to sleep again so her headache will fade away.

 

     Jiyeon is on her way to her room when Leeteuk pulled her.

     Leeteuk:Where are you going?

     Jiyeon:Sleeping back again.

     Leeteuk:I want to sleep again too.Can I sleep beside you?

     Jiyeon nodded then the two of them lay on bed.Jiyeon was really nervious since it's her first time sleeping with a boy.Jiyeon can't sleep while on the other hand Leeteuk fell asleep really fast.After a minute Jiyeon is about to close her eyes when Leeteuk put his hadn around her waist.

     Jiyeon intended to remove it but she can't.Leeteuk's hand was going up and stop infront of Jiyeon's .Jiyeon moaned slightly.Jiyeon removed Leeteuk hand.Then suddenly Leeteuk kissed Jiyeon in her lips.Jiyeon respond to him.Their tounge played.Leeteuk is not sleeping.He's wide awake.Leeteuk while kissing is removing Jiyeon's shirt.But Jiyeon stopped her.

     Jiyeon:Please stop oppa.Not this time.

     Leeteuk:Sorry.

     Jiyeon move her dress to right position.Then sleep again.It's not time for her to lose her ity to Leeteuk because she doesnt know Leeteuk well.Then she fell asleep.

 

     =Leeteuk's POV=

      Im sleepy I want to sleep again when Jiyeon goes to her room.I pulled her and asked why is she going there.She answered going to sleep but i want to sleep too !! So I joined her.I really can't sleep.My hormones keep telling me to do a thing at Jiyeon.But she's young to have with this old uncle !! Aysh !!

 

      I can't take it anymore.The first thing I do is Hug her.My hands keep going up and I caressed her .Oh.Jiyeon ahh !!!! But she removed my hand.I then kissed her.I was so surprised that she respond to my kiss.Our tounge played.As I try to remove ther shirt she stop me and tell me to stop what Im doing.Yah !!! Park Jungsoo ERT !!

 

      I just continue sleeping.After maybe an hour someone woke me up.Ohh.It's Yesung.He said that we need to go on our dorm to change dress and go to our schedule.Before leaving the room I stare at Jiyeon's angelic face.Maybe..... I have a crush on her now.But i dont know.But now let's just think of our work first.

 

=Hyomin's POV=

     It's 3pm in the afternoon.Maybe Jiyeon is okay now.Hmm..We need to practice again today.When someone call me.

     -Yoboseyo?

     Leeteuk:Annyeong Hyomin-ah !!

     -Oh Leeteuk oppa?Why did you call?

     Leeteuk:Are you practicing lateR?

     -Yes.Wae?

     Leeteuk:After your practice can we talk?

      -Sure !!! I'll hung up now !

     Hmm..What is it about?I go to the bathroom for shower.After an half hour....Finish!!! I went to to Jiyeon's room but she's still asleep.Is she really can't take when she drunk just 2 bottles of soju ? Aysh .. I wake her up.I pull her hands until we reached out sofa.I recieve a message.

     "HYomin-ah.Please go on ---- restaurant.I have to say something to you.Arasso?"

     A text message from Leeteuk oppa again.What is it?Something to say.Hmm...Fine i'll just go.I dressed my self with a loosy jogging pants and a white t-shirt.Jiyeon is walking around.She's really an idiot !!! I get her towel,a pants and a t-shirt.I push her until we reached the bathroom.I pour water on her and she's awake now!!

     Since the day we became bestfriends im like a big sister to her.Im really caring and I want her to be like me.A successful one...Eunjung ask me what I do to Jiyeon."I wake her up",I answered,they all laugh.Jiyeon is the only one who's not taking a bath.This maknae was really a idiot.

 

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     Im really sleepy until now but this big BABO was really getting on my nerves.Hyomin pull me until we reached the sofa and then push me to the bathroom and pour me some water.Aysh...Im awake but still my spirit is not.After 15 mins. im off to the bathroom.It's kinda cold.I dressed up and then WHAT THE HELL !!! Why is my shirt has a whole on it's back !!! AYSH !! Hyomin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     They all laugh when they see my mickey mouse designed bra.I go to my room and chane into a spaghetti shirt.When I go out they all dropped their jaw when they see me."YAH !! LET'S GO NOW!!",I yelled at them and they're back to their sense.What's wrong with my shirt?Is it bad.Hmp !!!!

     Here we are on our practice room.We practice our dance steps.All of us dancing as one.I got goosbumps seeing ourselves.It's just a ... AMAZING one.After our first dance I took our video cam and we recorded our dance practice.We dance again and after it we watched the video.IT WAS REALLY A DAEBAK ....

     Our manager call us.We reached his office and said that we will be having a new leader.I wonder who is she."Your new leader is Jiyeon the maknae",WHHAAAATTT !!!!! I almost out of my balanced when I heard it.How can a maknae or the youngest of all managed our group ? Hmp !!! They all look at me. "WAE !!!",I asked them.

     All of them walks towards and suddenly they all hug me "GROUP HUG" !!!! WHAT THE !! They're happy even though there's a new leader ... I pushed them all.AYSH !!!!!!! We bid our goodbye and our thanks then we leave and go to our practice room again.Im sweating until now...So hoooootttt ~~~ We dance for almost 5 hours.Really !! Im going to diiiiee ~~~

 

     =No one's POV=

     T-ara goes home after 5 hours and a half of practicing their dances steps.Only 2 nights and it's their comeback so they need to practice for almost 5-6 hours a day for their perfect choreo.Hyomin leave them again because of her meet up with Leeteuk.T-ara member's want to know who's Hyomin going to meet with.T-ara secretly follow Hyomin's car.

     After following.Hyomin stop into a familiar restaurant.All member's was frigthened to see Leeteuk going out on another car and held hands with Hyomin."WHATTTT !!!",T-ara member's thought that Hyomin and Leeteuk are lovers.Suddenly Jiyeon felt her heart crashing into pieces after seeing the two.She really dont know why.

     She just back to her seat and sit relaxed.She really can't take seeing the two.Then Boram asked her "Yah!Jiyeon ah are you sick?",Jiyeon didnt answer then closed her eyes.T-ara member's decided to go home since they know who Hyomin met.After arriving to their dorm a girl is standing on their sofa.

     All Girls:O.O !!!

 

--------------------------------

Wuuuaaaahhh !!! Sorry for half chapter.

Im really shy rereading this one xD