Friends

Love me forever

     =Authors POV=

     Hyomin and Jiyeon finished getting their things. Hyomin was really curious about that familiar face. Even she ignore it she realy want's to know who is that boy. On the other hand. Hyomin and Jiyeon arrived in Hyomin Aunt's house.

 

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     We're here !!!! Yayks !! This house was really nice. Dont know how to explain.

     Me: Annnyeong haseyo !! Im Park Jiyeon. Childhood friend of Hyomin-shi :D

     Hyomin's aunt: Ne !! I know you eversince. Hyomin is always talking about you. She said that you're a really nice friend or let's just say a sister to her! Based in my first impression in you, I think Hyomin is correct on what she describes you.Oh yes!! I cooked your favorite food.

     Me: Oh :) Kamsahamnida !!! REally thankful that im very welcomed here.

     Hyomin's aunt: Aigoo~ Come let's go.

     Wow !! I was'nt expecting that im very welcomed here ! The house is very beautiful and people here too. I really want to stay here !!!!!!!! Oh i forgot to tell Hyomin my dream.Hmmm. I'll eat first.

 

     =Hyomin's POV=

     Me: Hey Aunt !! Thanks !!! Dont worry. We will just stay here for a month. And we will give a share on expenses.

     Aunt: No nevermind it~~ You're always welcome !! And there's no people here everyday because we all have our own jobs.Sometimes we dont go home here so you can enjoy yourselves here .

     Me: Really Aunt? This house is really good. And i really love the designs !! If that's the case then we can stay here for a year *jokingly*

     Aunt: Sure !! But you'll pay for the expenses. Me and your Uncle is planning to build a new house. We want to evacuate to another house since this house is kinda far in our jobs.

     Me: Why Aunt ?~~~ Can we buy this house? We can live here.

     Aunt: Sure thing dear.But the problem is. Will your parents allow you to stay here ?

     Me: Hmm .. But please reserve this house to us!!! We need a house so badly. We will find job here after a tour.

     Aunt: Sure !!! Continue eating now ! the soup will get cold.

     Me: Hey Jiyeon !! Try drinking this soju. It's good !!!!!

     Jiyeon: Ne ~~ After eating.

 

=Author's POV=
 
     After eating, Jiyeon and Hyomin drink soju with Hyomin's Aunt.For Jiyeon, it's her first time drinking soju but for her it's really good. Hyomin drink soju when there's occassion's. They sing and play cards.Jiyeon got drunk and fell asleep as well as Hyomin.Hyomin's aunt arranged all the bottles. It's really a happy day for them in their first day in Korea.
 
     Next morning.
 
     =Jiyeon's POV=
 
     Who's waking me up? Arghh !!! My head hurts !!! What happened? Can't open my eyes because my head really ache.
 
     Me: Who you?! Sorry can't open my eyes. My head really hurts !!!
 
     Hyomin: It's me Hyomin. Get up.Drink this medicine.
 
     Me: W-wait.
 
     Hyomin: Aysh !!! That's the effect of drinking 5 bottles of soju ~~ I can't believe that you're a heavy drinker!!!!
 
     Me: WHAT ~~~~~!!!!  5 bottles ?! No ! If i remember i only drink 3 !
 
     Hyomin: Aysh nevermind !! Drink this !
 
     Me: Okay.Mianhe ~
 
     What ?! Is it true that I drink 5 bottles ? But the truth is I really liked soju. Really taste good for me!!! But I need to get up ! We need to go around here !!! Excited but..... *runs to the bathroom and vomit*
 
 
 
     =Hyomin's POV=
 
     Really !! This Jiyeon is a heavy drinker. Hmmm. should i buy a medicine first. *goes outside*
 
     I see really plenty of people holding a banner of.... Hmmm. What's that ?~ S-s-super J-junior? Who are them ? Hmm. *walk towards one fan.
 
     Me: Ahh Miss Who's Super Junior ?~ *in english*
 
     Fan: You are asking who are Super Junior ?~ There !!! *points to them*
 
     That face ? I see him on the airport !
 
     Me : Oh thanks.
 
     They're Super Junior? REally handsome.But that boy again?hmmm. Nevermind !!! I should buy medicine and food for us.Im really curious about that boy.And it's from a boyband group.Maybe it's just i see them in tv and that boy reminds me of something.Yes !! Nevermind !!! *walks and bumped into a handsome boy*
 
     Me: O-o-ouch !!
 
     Boy: Oh im sorry. B-but wait !!! I know you !!!!!
 
     Me: You know me?! Acctually i just know of your group.Sorry but i dont know you.
 
     Boy: Can we talk for awhile ? *pulls me*
 
 
 
     =Author's POV=
 
     The Handsome Boy pulls Hyomin inside the car.Hyomin dont know who is that but he keeps reminding her of something.While on the other side.Jiyeon woked up again. She's kinda dizzy and go downstair to drink some water.She see Hyomin's aunt and asked where to get some water.Jiyeon asked where Hyomin go.Hyomin's aunt said she just go outside for awhile to buy medicine.
 
 
 
     =Jiyeon's POV=
 
     Im really dizzy but my head is not really hurts that much.I need to drink water and sit on the couch.Oh yes I better call my Mom because she call's me last night but I can't answer it !
 
     Me: Omma ~~~
 
     Omma: Hey !! I call you many times yesterday evening but you're not answering ?! What happened !!!
 
     Me: Omma i managed many things here ! And we drink with Hyomin's Aunt.yah Omma ~~~ When will you go here ?!
 
     Omma: the trip was postponed since there's an emergency call from our boss.
 
 

--------------------------------

Chapter two for all of you ^^