Accident

Love me forever

     =Leeteuk's POV=

     I arrived at the restaurant im kinda 20 minutes early on our meeting time.I want to say something to her before anything else.After several minutes of waiting , she arrive.My heart is beating really fast.As I come near her,I hold her hand until we go inside the restaurant.I really dont know why I did that thing.WE reached our reserved table and we sit.

     Hyomin asked what I want to say."I..ii......i.....ii" !!! AYSH !!! I can't say it to her !!! "What is it oppa?",She asked again.I really can't.Okay..

 

     "I.i.i have a c-c-c-cancer",I almost drop my heart."Oppa is always joking.Is that what you want to say?",Hyomin asked to me.Im not joking but...How can I explain it to her."Oppa!!!Im tired.Don't fool around this time around",she said and then leave.I hold her hand."It's true",then tears flow on my face.I really dont want her to know but still Im his childhood bestfriend.

     I see Hyomin's tear flowing too.I really dont know what to do.I pull her and she seated.I wipe her tears."D-d-dont be sad Hyomin.It's curable",I calmed her.I assist her and drive her home since she's crying hard.

 

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     When we arrived home all of us was shocked when a girl is standing inside our dorm."Annyeong Haseyo.Heesica imnida :D",AYSH !! Heechul oppa !!! Why in this time !!! I thought it was a ghost or something.All of us was really suprised.This BABO was killing me! He sit and told us to sit too.He give us some water and some crackers.

     After eating Boram unnie asked Heechul why is he here.Heechul dont answer and go towards my room.WHAT?!He's sleeping with me?WTH !!!! I dont want to sleep again with a boy..Should I sleep here in the couch instead?Fine ! ?My unnie's goes to their room.Only me was left.Okay time to sleep.

     Im going to sleep when Heechul oppa goes out of the room."Yah!!Not sleeping at your room?",I ignore him,but he tap me.AYSH!!!"YAH!!!Im going to sleep here!Since you're sleeping on my room",I yelled then close my eyes again.Aysh !! Why is he bothering me !!!!! I really dont like people like him !!

     I yelled and he piggback ride me.We arrive on our room.Then he lay me on my bed.He sleep on the couch..Wew. !! Oppa really is gentleman ehh :) Then I sleep smilling.

 

     =Hyomin's POV=

     I really cried hard when i've heard that oppa has a cancer.I really can't take it.He's my real childhood friend and my first love.I really dont know what to do. He's healthy when our child times but why now ? AHHHH !!!!! I dont want to leave oppa.Should I confess to him.NO WAY !! NOT THIS TIME.

     I asked him " Oppa.Is your cancer curable?" "YES",he replied.My heart was really pounding.If I only have powers to heal him.Why is it happening to him.He's driving when I heard loud beeps.Then CRASH.Me and LEeteuk oppa passed out.

 


 

=No one's POV=

     Jiyeon slept with Heechul but this gentleman Heechul sleep in the couch.Jiyeon suddenly awake.She dont know why but her heart beats really fast.Heechul waked up too.He heard Jiyeon gasp.Jiyeon's tears started to fall down when Heechul calm her.Heechul called other member's.Jiyeon asked to them if Hyomin was home now.They all say not yet.

     On the other side.Leeteuk was driving when a bus overtake and bump to them.They had an accident for short.the bus driver call an ambulance.Hyomin was in critical condition while Leeteuk just recieve bruises.Leeteuk goes to hospital telephone and called on T-ara's dorm.

     Boram:Yoboseyo?

     Leeteuk:Boram-shi!?

     Boram:Leeteuk oppa why ?

     Leeteuk:Im in the hospital.Me and Hyomin met a car accident.Hyomin is in critical condition now.Can you go here?It's okay if 1 of you goes here.Dont bother other's

     Boram:H-h-huh?What do you mean?A car accident?What hospital?

     Leeteuk gave the hospital name and hungs up.Boram immediately goes to Jiyeon's room.She told the member's to what happened.Heechul drive the girls to the said hospital.Jiyeon was really crying hard because she just knew that Hyomin is in critical condition.She really cant accept that her so called sister met an accident.

     They arrived at the hospital.Jiyeon run towads the ER and see Leeteuk outside sitting.Jiyeon stare mad at Leeteuk.Leeteuk can't help but say sorry.Jiyeon dont look at him.Jiyeon was really mad because Leeteuk is the one who always likes to meet with Hyomin and now it's the result.Jiyeon will yell at Leeteuk when Boram stop her.

     Hwayoung brought Jiyeon to the ground to calm her.Leeteuk say sorry to T-ara member's.Hyomin was stil in the ER.Then after an hour the Doctor goes out."Hyomin was okay now.We just need some days for her recovery.Maybe 2 weeks."Then the Doctor leaves them.Super Junior has schedule for tomorrow."Leeteuk and Heechul oppa you can go home now and rest.I know that you'll having your comeback stage tomorrow right?",Soyeon said then calls Jiyeon and Hwayoung.

     Heechul assist Leeteuk but Leeteuk dont want to go home.Heechul begged and Leeteuk goes with him.T-ara bid goodbye to the two and sitted.Leeteuk and Heechul goes back to their dorm.Jiyeon and Hwayoung goes back infront of ER room.They calm Jiyeon and she fall asleep like a child.They're tired of practicing and Jiyeon is not eating anything only breakfast.

     After an hour Hyomin got out of ER and was confined.They all went inside the room but there's a limit that only 2 people will be with the patient.Jiyeon want to stay there but her unnie's dont want her to stay.Boram and Eunjung was left.All the remaining member's goes home.Jiyeon sleep in the car.Everyone was worrying about Hyomin and also Jiyeon.

     They arrived in the dorm and their manager tell them that their comeback for tomorrow will be cancelled.They all felt sad.Then they manager tell them to sleep.

     Morning comes.Everyone waked up.They eated lunch and ready for their interview.Jiyeon dont want to go but is been pushed to go.She's the leader and the leader will be and is always be by member's side.They arrived in the station for the interview.

     Interviewer:There's a breaking new about your member Hyomin who got in a accident with Leeteuk-shi.So why is the two in the same car?

     Jiyeon:Hyomin unnie and Leeteuk oppa was a childhood friend.They're talking about their past lifes so they've decided to always meet.

     Interview:Thank you.Si you're comeback will be delayed?Why?

     Jiyeon:Yes.We will announce on what date we are going to made our comeback.Yes ot obviously because of Hyomin unnie's condition.But for those fans who waiting for our comeback please be patient.Kamsahamnida.

     Interviewer:Okay for last question.Is Leeteuk adn Hyomin dating?

     Jiyeon:Just like what we said.They're childhood friend and they're just sharing story of their past life.There's no other than it.

 

     After the interview T-ara goes to their variety show's.And some on their djing.All of them are busy that day.And after their schedule they visit Hyomin in the hospital.

 

--------------------------------

Dramamuch ?!  Mianhe ~~

It's Maundy Thursday today.

Hope you're all safe