Stabbed by a knife

Love me forever

     =Leeteuk's POV=

     Im really excited to watch T-ara performing today especially my childhood friend Hyomin xD.T-ara will be the last to perform.We've waited for almost 1 hour to see them perform.All fans are screaming the time they got on stage.Im really proud of my dongsaeng's.After their performance, we Super Junior goes backstage to congrats them.

     We greeted them and they greeted back.I congrats every single of them except for Jiyeon who's really annoying nowadays.I shake hands with them all of them except for their annoying leader.We followed them to their dress room.We are going to celebrate with them.

     When we arrived inside the room it's messy.T-ara was suprised.They leaved the room not messy.All of them search for their bags and all of their money and important things disappeared.They all panicked.T-ara searched around the room.We Super Junior cleaned the mess.Then we reported it on their manager and guards on the building.All t-ara member's we're panicking especially Jiyeon.

     Jiyeon went outside.I want to follow her but of course we're enemies ! "Wait i'll follow her" I told Siwon.AYSH!Why did I said that!I followed her but suddenly."YAH!!!!YOU!!!STOP THERE!!!!!" I heared Jiyeon shouts.She followed a man with mask.Maybe that's the person who stole all their things.I run towards that man too.Suddenly the man stops and walk towards Jiyeon.He's getting out something in his pocket.

 

     =HYomin's POv=

     Why all of a sudden?AYSH!!Our things got stole.All of my things are important especially my phone because there's my Appa and Omma's contact and my friends bac there.Jiyeon went out.I wonder where she'll go.Leeteuk followed her.Are they playing pranks?But I need to cleaned this mess with them.

     After an hour Leeteuk called me."Hyomin-ah !! We caught the man who stole there but the p-problem is...","WHAT?","Jiyeon got stabbed by that man",WHAT?! I hung up the phone and run to search for Leeteuk and Jiyeon.I found them and see Jiyeon full of blood.Gosh what happened.I call an ambulance immadiately and rushed Jiyeon to the hospital.

     Other member's dont know about it so i decided to call them.Im in panic that I dont even know where hospital will I tell them to go.I handed Leeteuk the phone and he tell them to go to ---- hospital."Mianhe~~Im just panicking". "It's okay", he replied.We arrived at the hospital and at the same time T-ara and Super Junior arrived too.Other member's comfort me while waiting outside the ER.

 

     =Kyuhyun's POV=

     We're searching for the things when Hyomin call other member's.She told us that Jiyeon got stabbed.We rushed to the said hospital and find them.Hyomin was crying.To be truth I have a crush on her since I met her.It's just I feel that Leeteuk have the same feeling's too.I comfort Hyomin.My heart was beating really fast.

     After an hour of waiting the Doctor talked to us."Jiyeon was stabbed near her heart.We're operating her.If needed her heart will be replaced.But dont worry we will do our best" the Doctor leaves us.We're like "OW".I hope Jiyeon can survive here.They need to made a comeback stage for Music Core tomorrow.Hyomin was still with me.

     I looked at Leeteuk and I know in his eyes that he's jealous.Im frigthened when he walk towards us.He whisper to me "take care of hyomin for me". W.H.A.T.D.I.D.H.E.J.U.S.T.S.A.I.D !! Aw ... So it means that he really loves Hyomin ? Fine I know.To be truth Jiyeon and Leeteuk looks good together.But of course they're like Tom and Jerry for now.

     Hyomin and me sitted infront of the ER.Maybe after an hour she fell asleep.I look in his goddess face and it made my heart beat really really fast.I let her sleep in my shoulder.After an hour she's awake.AW !! Im having a stiff neck.WTH !! I caressed my neck."Mianhe~" im suprised that she apologized for NOTHING!!

 

=Jiyeon’s POV=

     I opened my eyes and found myself lying on hospital bed.I really here!Im trying to stand up when this fool Leeteuk appears.Making himself gentleman hah!! BABO !! I’ll never ever ever befriends with you!!!

“Jiyeon-ah.Mianhe~”,ohh trying to be good huh. “Haha !! BABO!!!Dont tell me you’re being good to me now?”, “I said sorr-“ , “And now you’re yelling at me?”, I can’t take it anymore! “I want to said something to you” he said bowing. “Ji-ji-jiyeon.Fromthestartireallylikeyou”, WTH? What did he said?He speaks really fast like a horse. “Shut up and do what you want.Speaking to me like there’s someone chasing you?!”, I yelled at him.Okay to be truth.I know what he said.But of course I know he said.

     Why did he say that to me?Is he falling inlove now?Oh maybe practicing his script from a drama or whatever it is.Leeteuk back to his seat and Im still trying to get up when Hyomin unnie assist me. “Annyeong unnie!!”,I greeted her.Im really happy to see her. “Please don’t hate Leeteuk oppa because of what happened to me”,Hyomin requested me?WTH !!! “Sorry but my decision is final.I will never ever ever befriends with him!!Gosh!!You know what he did to you that our comeback was delayed!!”,I said with slightly yelling at them.

     “Sorry”,Leeteuk said as well as Hyomin. “Hyomin unnie you don’t have to say sorry”, I said and hold her hand, but still Hyomin begs me. “Arasso arasso.Lucky you Park Jungsoo the leader of Super Junior that I love Hyomin unnie.!!”,the only word that I said and tries to stand again.Im totally shocked when Leeteuk assist me when im trying to stand. “I’ll help you do it”, he said and hold my hand.My heart beats really fast.Why is it happening to me?

 

 

=Kyuhyun’s POV=

     I heard Jiyeon woke up but I still don’t opening my eyes.I only opened it a little and I see Leeteuk hyung trying to help her.They throw words and after that Leeteuk said to Jiyeon that he want to say something.Haha !! I laugh inside because of what Leeteuk hyung said to her.It’s freaking fast but of course I understand and I know Jiyeon understand too.Jiyeon just back to her bed and tries to stand up again.But this time Hyomin help her and begged to befriends with Leeteuk.Aysh!!This Tom and Jerry was freaking annoying.

     But in the end Jiyeon failed to fight with Teuki Hyung.I opened my eyes “Yah!!!Why are you noisy !!!! Don’t you know that you are getting on my nerves!!!If you don’t want to sleep,make other people sleep arasso?” I yelled at them and sleep back.Haha!!!I,m hearing them until now!!But the thing was Leeteuk gave fruits to Jiyeon.Gosh they’re like lover’s.Im the one who is blushing haha ! Maybe in the end they will fall to each other.Haha !!

     After maybe an hour someone tapped me on my shoulder “Kyuhyun-ah!!Wake up now!You will go home now” What?Why YOU ? not US ? “Hyung you’re not going home with us?” I asked “No,I’ll stay here with Hyomin” arasso arasso !!! I knew it !! We packed our things and get out but before I go out “Hyung take care of your Yeobo” Leeteuk was frightened and going to run towards me but I close the door.Haha !!! That little Teukie !!

 

--------------------------------

Kekeke ~~ Sorry for this one.

I messed up !