Busy Day

Love me forever

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     It’s already 7am when Boram unnie wake me up. “Yah Kyumin and Hyoyun will be using this room so better get your things outta here” Boram unnie said. There’s so many rooms but why my room?! Aysh. I go out and see the two kids playing. “Annyeong Auntie Jiyeon!!” the two kids greeted me. Wait what?! Auntie?! “Please call me unnie or noona. Im only 19 going 20 years old. Hello!!!” I said. Im really pissed off being called Auntie in my age. We’re only 13 years or more apart. “Kids please call Jiyeon and other unnie or noona. They’re young to be call Auntie okay?!” Hyomin unnie said to the kids. Luckily they obeyed. “Im going to bath. Boram unnie what’s my schedule today?!” I asked. “You have a taping at 9am” Boram unnie replied. Oh so at 9am. I need to get ready now. I eat breakfast, bathed and lastly dress up. “Im going now. Hyomin unnie meet you at 2pm on Strong Heart. Annyeong Kyumin and Hyoyun!!” I bid goodbye and my manager drive me on the venue. “Manager oppa. Please go back here at 1:30 pm. I need to go on Strong Heart later. Kamsahamnida!!” I bid goodbye to manager oppa. I started greeting staffs and co-stars.

      After 4 hours of taping im really exhausted and showered for a minute. I’ve waiting for my manager oppa to arrived and bid goodbye to the staffs. Im going to die becase of hectic schedules. Plus tomorrow is our comeback so we need strength. We’re on our way to the studio. “Jiyeon-ah. Payle!! The recording will starting in 10 minutes” Hyomin unnie messaged me. Actually im walking on my way to the studio. I arrived on the studio and greeted the staffs as well as those artist who will be joining the recording. I seat in back seat of Leeteuk then on my left was Hyomin unnie. The recording is going on when suddenly Hodong oppa asked me “So it’s almost 2 years when Hyomin and Kyuhyun married. Leeteuk-shi said that you’ll marry after 2 years right? So any plan now?!” Hodong oppa’s question freaked me out. Actually we’re not yet planning or talking about it since im very busy so what should I say now?! “Actually it’s just almost 2 years and not exactly 2 years” I answered that and gained all laugh. I answered seriously but they laughed at it. After the recording,  I directly go to the practice room. Damn im really exhausted. I feel like going to passed out but of course I need to handle this. “Jiyeon-shi. I’ve planned to have our wedding on December too. On the date when Kyuhyun and Hyomin wedding. So is it okay?!” I received a messaged from Leeteuk oppa.

     Should I reply or not. Fine !! I’ll just focus on our practice and just let go of that first. I knew that Leeteuk oppa can wait. After the 3 hours of practicing my manager called me. “Jiyeon-shi. You’ll be going to attend voice class after your practice” he said “Oppa im really tired and going to passed out in anytime. Please let me rest” I replied. “Sorry but you teacher said the she’ll be just free today” I can’t to anything but I said yes. “Unnie im going to have voice classes now. Annyeong” in a exhausted voice. “Yah why don’t you just rest?!” Hyomin unnie asked. I just gesture the word okay then ride the car. I didn’t eat anything just a breakfast and now this work keep ongoing. I arrived at the school and see my teacher with my fellow classmates. “Annyeong haseyo” I tried to cheer up since some of them was my fans. ‘Yah Jiyeon-ah do you think you can sing in this situation?!’ I thought to myself. The voice classes started and I pretend that im full of strength in everything. I pushed to the limit when suddenly my sorrounding’s became blank.

     =Hyomin’s POv=

     I’ve got a call from Jiyeon’s teacher in voice lessons. “Yes maam?” I asked. Jiyeon passed out here. I think she’s really tired but she managed to go here” she said. As expected I knew that this will happen but Jiyeon pursue to go. “Is that so? Should we pick her up there maam?!” I asked. “It’s okay, you can pick her up. I’ll let her attend the next class next week” the teacher then hung up. I rushed to the school and found Jiyeon still unconscious. “Im sorry to bother the class. We just scold her later” I said then excuse. Jiyeon was brought by our manager oppa. When I lean my hands on Jiyeon’s forehead she’s burning. I tell manager hyung to just go on the hospital. “She’s exhausted and pursue to do things that she cant do. I think she need some rest since she’s just 20 years old to work really hard. And based on examination she didn’t eat lunch or even drink water. Please look for her more time” the doctor said. The doctor recommend us to let Jiyeon stay at the hospital. Manager oppa told me to go back on dorm since I have tapping for 7pm.

      When I got home the kids are playing with Qri and Soyeon unnie. I feel relieved seeing them playing and happy. “Where’s Jiyeon?! Is he okay now?!” Qri unnie asked when she see me. “Jiyeon was sick. She’s inside the hospital. The doctor said that she needs rest” I said then kissed the two kids. “Are you enjoying your stay here babies?!” I asked pinching the cheeks of them. “Neh omma!! Much better back on Super Junior uncle’s dorm” I suddenly felt curious. Why did they compare SJ to T-ara. Maybe SJ oppa’s are really busy that sometime they cant take care of this kids “Yesung oppa is just playing with ddangkoma!!” Kyumin said. “Oh don’t worry!! It’s just his hobby” I said back. “Kiddies! Im going out again on 7pm so please behave here okay?!” I said then go to kitchen to cook foods for the. It’s already 6:30 pm when I finished preparing foods. “Unnie just let them eat then at 8pm bathe them and read them some fairytale since im going home at 12am” I whisper to Boram unnie.

     “Yoboseyo!?” Kyuhyun is calling me. “Leeteuk hyung message me and tell that Jiyeon isn’t replying to his message earlier until now” Kyuhyun oppa asked me. “Jiyeon-shi was on the hospital. She’s sick” I said then hung up now since the director is calling all the cast. It’s already 11pm when the filming stopped. I bowed to the staffs and co-cast then bid goodbye. Luckily tomorrow there will be no schedule. Just our comeback performance. And im thinking about Jiyeon since she’s sick. How should she perform tomorrow. Okay she will perform tomorrow. I believe in her fighting spirit.

--------------------------------

Woah !! Another record !!

3 update in a day LoLx

Sorry i cant update 4 chapties today.

Since my head was blanked now.

Hope i can update or finish the story tomorrow.