Long Time No See

Love me forever

=Seohyun’s POV=

     Im here infront of T-ara’s dorm. I heard that Kyu and Hyomin dated again and I know on what time Hyomin will go home. I’ve waited here for almost 30 mins. When I see Hyomin kissed Kyuhyun and goes out of the car. I hide from nowhere and when Hyomin was infont of their door I grabbed her wrist. “Yah!! I told you to stop seeing my Kyuhyun right?!” I said to her and pinch her wrist. Im really angry that I want her to die. “Who said that I’ll stop seeing Kyuhyun? He’s my boyfriend.” Hyomin said to me and clasp her hands on mine. Damn this girl is getting on my nerves. I grab her hair and shaked it “You damn girl!! Stay away from my Kyuhyun or else I’ll kill you” I said then pushed her. I really want to kill her but I want  her to realize the hurt I feel inside whenever I see her with Kyuhyun. I drive the car back home and see my unnie’s sleeping already. I sit on the sofa and dialed Kyuhyun oppa’s number “Oppa!! Are you free tomorrow?” I asked him childishly “Oh sorry Seohyun-ah. Im very busy for tomorrow on my schedule” he said. On Hyomin he’s always free but in me not? Wow!! “Still there?” I heard from the other line “Ahh oppa when will you free?!” I asked to him. “I’ll just tell you when arasso? Im gonna hung up now, im driving. Annyeong” he said then hung up. SHI*T. I throw my phone and Taeyeon unnie goes out of her room.

     “What’s with that? OMO why did you throw your phone” she said then pick my phone. “I really hate it. Whenever I ask Kyuhyun oppa to go out with me he’s always busy” I said crying. “They’re busy you know!! Now sleep!” she said then go back to her room. Why does everyone don’t understand me?! Fine !! Just sleep Seohyun !! Tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow is the start of your revenge.

=Jiyeon’s POV=

     We’re on our way to the church where we will design for next week’s occasion. Im really excited for it but there’s a nervious feeling in my heart. We’re near the venue and we’re getting ready for it because this occasion will have some celebrity visitor’s. when we reached the venue we come out and been welcomed by the Park family, I dunno why but the bride seems familiar. “Annyeong haseyo !” they greeted us in formal. We bowed and go in to the church. It was really huge that thousands of people will fit. Until now I don’t know the whole name of the bride and the groom to be so I took  the chance to ask her “Miss. Can I ask what’s your whole name?” I asked formally “Oh it’s my pleasure to say it. Im Park Inyoung” she said. Park Inyoung. Familiar name but really I don’t remember. I bowed and smiled “You’re really nice. My little brother and you will be a fit couple” she said to me I just bow and smile “Im going now miss” I said to her and continue to think of design that will fit to the church. We knew the attitude or the favotire color of the groom and bride so I decided to design it with color golden brown, blue and white. Based on my taste, it was really nice.

     An hour past and im still thinking of a design when I received a call “Yoboseyo?” I answered. It’s Leeteuk oppa calling me again. “Jiyeon-shi are you free now?” he asked me. Of course not and even I have free time I will not meet with him. “Sory but im now designing the church” I said to him. A few minutes passed and he’s not answering. “Yah still there?!” I asked him. Actually im lucky that my co-designer is not scolding me because using phone in work is not right. “Can you turn around?” Leeteuk oppa said. Being a dumb I obey him and when I turned around I see a really handsome angel, yes it’s Leeteuk oppa. He smiled at me that makes me melt. He walk towards me. “Annyeong Jiyeon-ah” he said and hug me, why am I feeling like im safe in his hands. “Yah I cant breath” I said jokingly and he release me. “So your noona is the bride” I asked him and he nodded. “I never thought that you’ll be the designer” he said jokingly.

     “You look good together” Inyoung unnie said. I turn to her “Oh sorry. Im going back to work now maam” I said and bowed. I go back to work, when I look at Leeteuk oppa he’s talking with her noona. Im dead I know that the bride will report me on our manager. Im going to diieee !!! I work and work and work and…..FINISH!! We’re finished in about 2 hours of decorating. I go out to call the bride and her families with her “Maam the decorating are finished. You can go in and look at it. Please tell us if there’s wrong or you don’t like design’s” I said and bowed 90 degrees. Leeteuk chuckled, I look a death glare at him. I lead them to the church.

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     Im here with my sister and mom waiting for the church designer to come. Im feeling something odd. We’ve wait for an half hour and the designer arrived. I decided to go to the bathroom first. When I go out I decided to call Jiyeon. “Jiyeon-shi are you free now?” I asked her. “Sorry but im now designing the church” she replied. I see her inside the church, she’s really beautiful. Really like a goddess. “Yah still there?” I heard on the phone. “Can you turn around?” I said to her. The time she turned around I smiled to her. “Annyeong Jiyeon-ah” I said and hug her. “Yah I cant breath” she jokingly and I release her. “So your noona is the bride” she asked me and I. “I never thought that you’ll be the designer” I said jokingly.

     “You look good together” Inyoung noona said. Really my noona was amazing. She knows if the two couples look good together or whatever. She has a taste. After that we decided to go out for awhile to breathe fresh air. After maybe an hour or whatever Jiyeon go out of the church and tell us that the designs are done. “Maam the decorating are finished. You can go in and look at it. Please tell us if there’s wrong or you don’t like design’s” I chuckled, she’s being a formal girl now. But then she look at me like she wants me to die. We go in and WOW !! DAEBAK !! The design are really awesome!! I can’t believe Jiyeon can design like this.

Here's her design:

 

     “Yah Jiyeon-ah are you sure you’re the one who make the decorations?!” I teasingly asked. She just nodded and simply death glare on me. My sister and mom was happy to see the church in that design “DAEBAK!!” my mom and sister said in unison.  Yeah I agree with them. The church was decorated beautifully like Jiyeon. My sister go around to see the whole church. She’s really amazed. “Yah. Thanks for designing for my sister’s wedding. It’s really a DABAK” then I make an ok sign. I want to hug her again !!!!!

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     It’s been a week since I last talk to Hyomin yes it’s on our date. I miss her but we’re really busy on our schedule so I decided to send a message on her. “Hyomin-ah. Next week I’ll be free again, can we date again? Oh take care always Hyomin-ah!!” I then close my phone. I really miss her and starcraft. Damn it’s already 1 month passed when I last played my computer. Until now they’re not giving back. Did they stole or did they sell it. No way no way!! I better ask them now or else I’ll die because of starcraft-lack of playing. “Heechul hyung can I play on my computer now?!” I asked Heechul hyung.

     “No” he simply said. Aysh this ahjussi are getting on my nerves again. Blablabla !! “Heechul hyung I know Sohee’s phone number. Do you want to get it?” I . “Sorry but im not interested on his phone number” he said. Okay fine im really a certified loser!!!! We’re on our way to the church where Inyoung noona’s wedding will held but of course we just want to visit. It’s not yet the day of the wedding. About half an hour we arrived at the venue. We go inside and see Leeteuk hyung with Inyoung noona and their mother. “Annyeong haseyo” we bowed and who’s that? Omo !!! Jiyeon-ah.

     We’re all surprised to see Jiyeon there. What is she doing here? I know that he’s in states now. I walked to Leeteuk hyung since the other member’s are talking and other are walking seeing the beautiful place. “Hyung what is Jiyeon doing here?” I asked him curiously. “She’s the designer here. Damn her design was awesome” he said. I know I know that Leeteuk hyung just praise her because he loves her. I decided to sit and look at Jiyeon. She’s really beautiful. Got matured. “Jiyeon-ah” I called her and luckily she look at me.

 

--------------------------------

After 1 day of maintenance of the website!

Hello im here again !!