Announcement

Love me forever

     =No one’s POV=

     Morning comes, Jiyeon and Hyomin gets ready for the double date later. “Jiyeon and Hyomin are you ready?!” a message from Kyuhyun. They’re really excited but before that they need to attend Inkigayo for comeback and then some tapings or interviews. T-ara performed on Inkigayo with Super Junior watching it live and then congratulates them for winning again on Inkigayo. Jiyeon, Hyomin and Hwayoung goes for an interview then Jiyeon goes to her taping. Such a very busy day for them but the other members just record for their songs for the albums or drama ost’s. It’s already 6pm. 1 hour to go and it’s the double date now. “Jiyeon-ah. Are you going home now?” Hyomin messaged Jiyeon. “I’ll just go to the venue. Don’t wait for me there at the dorm” Jiyeon texted back. Hyomin go to the venue while Jiyeon was still on her taping. “Oh annyeong. You two are already here” Hyomin greeted as she see LEeteuk and Kyuhyun arranging the venue until now. “Where’s Jiyeon?!” Kyuhyun asked. “She’s still on taping. But I know that it’ll end soon” Hyomin said while helping the two decorate.

     “Im sorry im late” Jiyeon arrived at the restaurant exhausted. The cast got so many ng’s that’s why Jiyeon got late. “Oh no it’s okay. We just finished decorating” Leeteuk said then lend Jiyeon to her seat. The two couples enjoy the night listening to songs and telling cute stories. “Let’s talk about the wedding. Since Kyuhyun cant wait one year he wants to do the wedding on December” Leeteuk suddenly said. “Yah why all of a sudden. Im not in the right age until now. Cho Kyuhyun remember that im only 18 !!!!!” Jiyeon suddenly burst. It’s true she’s only 18 turning 19 this year and they need to wait more than 1 year for the marriage. “Mianhe~ But I don’t want to lose Hyomin anymore” Kyuhyun said like a child. “It’s okay if we don’t have a double wedding” Hyomin offered. There’s a smile creating on Kyuhyun’s face. “So you mean the two of your will married as soon as possible?!” Leeteuk got shocked. Hyomin nodded as well as Kyuhyun. After the date, the couple decided to go home to rest. Since they have schedule’s tomorrow. Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s wedding is at December while Leeteuk and Jiyeon will be on the next 2 years.

     5 months has passed quickly. Next month is December. Hyomin and Kyuhyun decided to tell the fans for their next month’s wedding but they’re afraid because what if Hyomin will be bashed by fans. The two decided to have a secret wedding but they know it’ll fail and the fan will get more mad. On one variety show, Super Junior was guest. “So Kyuhyun-ah your relationship with Hyomin is now 6 months, do you have some plans in the future?” the host asked. “Yes. I hope that ELF’s wont be mad at me on my announcement today” Kyuhyun said then smile. “Me and Hyomin decided to marry this December. I hope we can have a blessing from all the fans” the time Kyuhyun announced that, fans chanted KyuMin (Kyuhyun and Hyomin). Super Junior was really happy that the fans appreciated Hyomin. “Chukhae Kyuhyun-shi. So how about Leeteuk?! When?” the mc asked jokingly. “Actually we planned to have a double wedding but Kyuhyun wants to marry Hyomin as soon as possible. But Jiyeon was still not on a legal age so we will wait 2 more years for it” Leeteuk said and smile. “There’s a breaking news. Taeyeon announced that she’s pregnant. What?! PREGNANT?! And the father was Leeteuk-shi?” the mc asked. There’s a silence between the studio. They all got surprised. Super Junior members look at Leeteuk curiously.

     The interview got ended but Super Junior members was still in shocked “Leeteuk hyung. When?!” Donghae asked. Looks like the member got really mad about the news. Leeteuk has a fiancé now but suddenly bad news appear. “I don’t really know. As all of you know Taeyeon and I were just like brothers and sister’s” Leeteuk explained on their way back to the dorm. “I think you need to talk to Taeyeon about this one. And then better talk to Jiyeon or else the two of you will break up” Heechul said seriously. Another problem appear? No no no. Leeteuk decided to go on SNSD’s dorm. *knock knock knock knock* “Who’s that?!” Taeyeon asked. “It’s me” Leeteuk answered in a serious tone. Taeyeon opened the door and found Leeteuk. She hugged Leeteuk but he unclasped. “Yah. What the hell did you just announced? You’re pregnant and im the father? Please Taeyeon, im getting married I don’t want to break up with Jiyeon” Leeteuk serious tone earlier got weak. “Oppa are you a stone? Don’t you know till the very first time that I love you?” Taeyeon replied in a tone that soon to cry. “Damn Taeyeon!! Do you think I have love for you. You know that I just know you as my little sister and nothing else” Leeteuk said then punch the wall. “Leeteuk oppa. Mianhe~” Taeyeon said and hugged Leeteuk. “Just do abortion to that child.” Leeteuk said then go away.

     It’s really hard for Leeteuk since he’s a celebrity who have a fiancé already. And this news was out. Leeteuk didn’t go home on their dorm but he goes to T-ara’s dorm. Once he stepped on the front door, he’s afraid to knock because if T-ara heard the news he knew that Jiyeon will get mad. *knock knock* “Who’s there?!” Leeteuk heard Boram’s voice. “Annyeong haseyo” Leeteuk greeted as the door opens. “Omo Leeteuk-shi. The news. Jiyeon heard it but I don’t know why she’s calm” Boram said. Leeteuk was surprised to what he heard. Leeteuk go in and see Jiyeon relaxing “Oh Leeteuk-ah annyeong” Jiyeon stand up and hugged Leeteuk. “J-j-iyeon?!” Leeteuk was surprised. “Don’t worry im not mad. I knew Taeyeon will do this as soon as you announced that we will getting married. Taeyeon kidnapped me but I got escaped” once Jiyeon said that Leeteuk remembered the time when he and Taeyeon got kidnapped. ‘So she’s the hidden boss of that’ Leeteuk thought to himself. “Leeteuk-shi. Just made a plan for Taeyeon’s baby. Tell her that once the baby got out we will be the one who will take care of it” Jiyeon suggested. “Okay. I’ll do that one and I’ll convice Taeyeon to announce that she’s not really pregnant” Leeteuk said full of happiness “Yah Leeteuk are you thinking? A pregnant girl’s tummy will get bigger and bigger in the future. How can you hide that!?” Eunjung said. Leeteuk go home without stress because of the conversation with T-ara. He arrived at the dorm and rest.

 

--------------------------------

Im writing chapter 33.

Maybe this will end in Chapter 37.

Errmmm