Girlfriend

Love me forever

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     Kyuhyun lend me a ring “Huh?It’s not my birthday today~~” Why did he gave me a ring ?! WAA !!! 100% blush* “Can you be my girlfriend?” he asked.WAIT WHAT ???!! GIRLFRIEND??Why all of a sudden. “But if you’re not ready yet.I can wait.Even for a hundred of—“ “STOP !!!!Okay!!!YES!!” I hugged him.I felt a electricity flowing on me.Im really inlove with you CHO KYUHYUN !!!!We hugged each other for a minute. “Let’s eat now” I offer him foods.

     “Kyuhyun oppa.Do you already have a girlfriend in the past?” I asked him then take a sip of my wine. “No.you’re my first.And im really happy!!!” he said then kiss me on my cheeks. Is he really serious to me?Or just playing?NEVERMIND!!! I can prove to him that im not that easy when im a girlfriend. After an hour “Oppa let’s go home now.Im really tired on our taiping” then we walked towards his car. He’s really a gentleman,he opened the door for me.AYSH!!! Cho Kyuhyun why are you like this!!You make my heart beat like crazy.

     We arrived infront of the dorm. “I almost forgot the ring” he said then he wear the ring on my finger. It feels like im getting married. “Sorry oppa I don’t have ring for you” “Don’t worry this is a couple ring” he then put out the other and let me wear it to him.We made our promises just like on a wedding ceremony then I got out of the car. “Annyeong oppa!!Take care on your way home!!” I waved to him.Gosh maybe this is the best day for me !! “Hmmm so happy?” a girl suddenly appear on my back. “S-Seohyun?” so she will ruined my good day?NO WAY!!!! “Is he your boyfriend?” she asked.So what if I said yes!!!She’s just jealous !!  “So what if he’s my boyfriend?” I raised my eyebrows like a flag “He’s mine! Im the first !!!” Haha !! This girl was really funny !!! “You’re the first but did he confess to you?” I asked her. This girl was getting on my nerves now. If I can,I’ll crack her face !!!! “SeoKyu is the most famous couples on kpoper’s and now you ruined it” Haha.. if Seokyu was famous I should know it.This girl was really kidding. “Are you outta your mind?If SeoKyu was famous then I should know it” I said then ignore her.DAMN that girl!!!I want to kill her!!!

 

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     I brought her back to the dorm.Im really happy today. It feels like I got married with her. I really want this feeling. W-w-ait. Is that Seohyun I see behind Hyomin?Aysh yah Kyuhyun-ah you’re just imagining it. I reached our dorm and parked my car. “Im back!!!” my co-member’s was eating already “Yah give me some!!!” I run like a kid towards our table but sad to know that no food was left.AYSH !!! “How’s the date with Hyomin?” Heechul asked coldly. “Fine” I answered back.

     We stayed on the sofa to watch. “guys we will be busy tomorrow okay?” Leeteuk said our group schedule and individual too. The bussiest was Leeteuk hyung.He’s really tired. And since the day Jiyeon left here he’s like a robot without battery. Im really sad to see my Hyung like that. Im thinking like that when suddenly someone called me “yoboseyo?” “Kyuhyun opppa!!!I really miss you can we meet?” AYSH!!Seohyun-shi was already here after their japan concert. “Sorry I have no time” then I hung up. To be truth I don’t want to go near girls anymore except T-ara because that’s my girlfriends group.

     Seohyun keeps on calling me. I just turned off my phone. She’s really dead over me. Always talking and always want to go on a date. Actually I want to avoid her for my relationship to Hyomin. I open my phone and call my gf. I miss her. “yoboseyo oppa?” HUWAW !! her voice makes me crazy !! “I miss you!!!” I said she giggled. “miss you too oppa!!!” she replied. “Tomorrow I cant talk with you because im really busy.Sorry baby!!” I already said to her so she wont miss me “It’s okay oppa.We’re the same!!!” she replied,thank god !!! We talked and talked and talked and our conversation ended. It’s already night time I want to sleep.

 

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     I grabbed her really hard. “YAH STOP” she said angrily I feel sorry but I need to talk to her!! I cant stop my feeling’s now. “Jiyeon.Are you going back to the group?” I asked her. She’s not looking at me. She’s staring on nothing. “Please answer me!!” I shouted to her “IM NOT STAYING HERE!!!!!!” she shouted back to me really loud. “Please calm.Let’s talk calmly” I miss her. Her smile and everything. We seated on the bench and talked. After maybe an hour we decided to separate. Im happy to talk to her atleast one hour and we talked about many things.

     When I got home , the member are there and eating. Luckily there’s stll food for me. Then the manager sent me our schedule for tomorrow. I tell the members all their schedule. And as expected. Im the busiest. “Hyung?” Kyuhyun goes beside me “YES?” I asked. Im really tired to talk with somebody. “Would you like to share your schedule since I know your really tired” he’s helping me?hmm no. the manager will scold me to pass my responsibility. “No. I can handle it. You just go with your gf when you’re free tomorrow after the schedule so she wont miss you” I patted his shoulder and stand up. I really want to rest now. I slept.

     “YAH!!!PAYLE!!! We’re going to be late on our schedule”  shouted since they’re still asleep. First to wake up was Ryeowook. He need to cook for breakfast. My back hurts but I need to do my responsibility as a leader. I seated so that no one can see me in pain. I stand up and take a bath since I don’t want to race with them inside the bathroom. Im on my way to the bathroom when suddenly I feel dizzy and my sight became blurry and I passed out.

 

--------------------------------

Happy Birthday to me !!!

Here's a gift for all the reader's !

AN UPDATE xD

I made the font blue because it's special day!!!