Dream High

Love me forever

     =No One’s POV=

     Hyomin’s hand was lend to Kyuhyun by her Father. “You look beautiful today babe” Kyuhyun whisper to Hyomin. Hyomin got blushed. *skip the wedding* After the wedding they all go to the reception. It was really beautiful. It was designed by Jiyeon as well as the church earlier. Super Junior and T-ara member’s are in one table. The newlyweds are infront. After the reception the two newlyweds ride the car and go to their Honeymoon. T-ara members decided to party with Super Junior members. Hyomin and Kyuhyun arrived to the ferry boat for their honeymoon and call Leeteuk. They video call each other. “Hyomin and Kyuhyun CHUKHAE!!!” they all greeted to the newlywed. “Kamsahamnida!!!” they thanked. After the long talking on the phone they decided to bid goodbye since it’s time for the couple to enjoy the night. Other members decided to drink soju.

     They all wake up in a mess room. “Damn, we’re dead. Our room was really a mess” Jiyeon waked up first and see the mess on their dorm. She drink water then decided to clean the room. One by one all of them woked up. Qri cooked breakfast while the other bath theirselves. “Guys breakfast is now ready!!!” Qri shout then in a minute they all sit infront of the table, some are on the couch since there’s only 10 chairs. “Hey Qri, your cook was really nice” Leeteuk said. “Kamsahamnida” Qri thanked then all of them eat. Leeteuk received a message from their manager. They need to do practice for their performance ‘No Other’. “Guys after eating let’s go to SME. We need to practice our dance steps” Leeteuk announced. “Oh when is your comeback?” Boram asked. “Ah maybe next month. I really don’t know but we need to work hard for the dance steps you know” Leeteuk said.

     After 30 minutes, the boys leaved T-ara’s dorm and go to SME. “Mianhe we’re late” Leeteuk bowed to their manager. The boys practiced and practice for more than 5 hours. It’s already 3pm. “Guys want some snacks?!” Shindong eating some snacks and want to share to the members. After eating, they practice for more than 2 hours and go home except Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Heechul. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk on Star King and then on KTR while Heechul Mc~ing a show and Youngstreet. “Yoboseyo?” Jiyeon answered her phone. “Neh. Jiyeon-ah it’s Leeteuk oppa. Are you free after KTR?! I want to eat dinner with you” he said. “Sure. Where?!” Jiyeon asked. “Uhm. At Yesung appa’s restaurant” Leeteuk replied then the phone call ended. KTR already ended when Jiyeon left on their dorm. “Jiyeon-shi are you on your way?” Leeteuk asked on the phone. “Neh oppa. Im hanging up now” Jiyeon said then hung up. She arrived at the resto. “Annyeong uncle!” Jiyeon greeted Yesung’s appa. “There’s Leeteuk in there” Yesung’s appa pointed where Leeteuk is “Thanks uncle” Jiyeon bowed then go to the table.

    “Annyeong oppa!!” Jiyeon said then hugged Leeteuk. “So no schedule for today?!” Leeteuk asked. “Neh. But tomorrow it will be a very busy day for me” she replied. “I want to give you this one” Leeteuk said then put a necklace on Jiyeon’s neck. “A gift from me. Actually it’s a couple necklace. Here” Leeteuk pointed his neck. “Wow gomawo oppa!!” then Jiyeon hugged Leeteuk again. The two eat and then bid goodbye since it’s already past 11. Leeteuk lend Jiyeon to their dorm. “Annyeong! Be careful on your way home oppa!” Jiyeon bid goodbye.

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     Im really happy that Leeteuk oppa gave me a necklace. First was ring and then this necklace. I think I need to give him a gift too. What about a bear?! Hmm that’s better or a bracelet. “Im home” I said as I go inside the dorm. Unnie’s are watching television. After an hour we all slept. “Yah wake up now. We need to do our schedule” Hwayoung unnie tapping me. It’s already 9am. Im dead! I need to go on our taping at 9am. I rushed to the bathroom then bath. After that I wear a dress then rush to our manager’s car. I arrived at our tapping venue. “Annyeong haseyo Jiyeon-ah” a man greeted me form the back. It’s Youngsaeng oppa. “Oh annyeong haseyo YoungSaeng-shi” I greeted back. Im arranging my things when Taemin talk to me “Annyeong Jiyeon-shi. Are you ready for the taping? By the way im the new cast here” woah so this drama will be a daebak. There is Youngsaeng oppa and now Taemin oppa? I dress up then put some make up and im up!! Acting time!!

     After 3 hours of taping we took a break and my manager came to me “You will be cast for Dream High 2” he said. Wait! Im not yet finished in this drama and now im casting in another drama again?  Im going to die this time. But of course I need to save money so it’s okay to earn more money so I can give some to my parents back there in states. “Want to eat at the nearest restaurant? My treat!” Youngsaeng oppa offered me. We go with Taemin. “Thanks for the treat oppa!!” I bowed and thanked. We go back to the set and the Director said that the tapping is finished. I bowed and thanks. My manager drive me our company since I need to talk to the producer of Dream High. Of course I need to know what’s my role there.

     “You will be one of the lead role here since Eunjung will be quitting her role. But don’t worry your role is smooth as your true self” the producer said. “Oh. Uhm so im the only new cast on it!?” I asked to him “Uhh no. Yang Yoseob will be there too because of his nice voice” so it means that I will be partnered to him?! “And another one was Taeyeon” he said. What?! Taeyeon? Aysh really bad. Fine it’s time to befriends with her. “Oh neh I’ll accept this one” I said then the producer lend me the script. “The tapping will start on Friday. You need to memorize your lines. Thanks” the producer said then lead us outside. I go home but unnie’s is not here. Omo!! I forgot that we will practicing today. I rushed to the our practice room on our company. Im exhausted really!! “Yah why are you late?!” Soyeon unnie asked then scold me. It’s really bad that I get late evertime, because I makes mess. We practice until 5pm and then go home. Luckily I have no variety shows to go and I can rest.

--------------------------------

1st update today.

Sorry i didnt post it yesterday since my connection

is as slow as a turtle xD

Im going to write another chapter now.