Another Problem

Love me forever

=Hyomin’s POV=

     What’s wrong with Jiyeon.She keeps holding her wounds everytime she sits or stands up.Is the wound’s still aching.Im thinking of it when Kyuhyun dumped on me “Annyeong Hyomin-shi!!” his smiled makes me melt. “Y-yes?” I asked him “After the performance later let’s eat dinner?The two of us only.Can we?” What?A dinner that only two of us will eat?For short it’s a DATE !! Is he confessing on me already?LoL !! Yah Hyomin !! There’s Seohyun in Kyuhyun’s life remember !!! “No need.You can invite Seohyun along” I walked away from him.Sorry Kyuhyun ah!!

     “Hello !!” Siwon greeted me. “Only few hours and you’re going back to stage with Jiyeon, we will be gladly watching you” he said then leaves.That mascular side of Siwon was really nice!! After a few minutes the car of our manager along with our make up artist came. “Guys we will ride our van.You can follow us” I said and goes to the car.Im beside Jiyeon so I took the time to ask her what’s wrong with her wounds,but of course as expected she’ll answer nothing.She’s a type of girl that will hide small things from us.I poked her wounds that makes her shout a little.

     See?I know that it still hurts. “Yah!!!If that wounds are still aching don’t dance or else it will bleed”I whisper to Jiyeon. “Yah!!Stop it!!” she said to me.Okay okay I know it really hurts until now and Ive got evidence.I took my phone and dialed kyuhyun’s number WAIT !! KYUHYUN’S NUMBER ?! I pushed the exit buttoned panickly.Why the hell did his number appear!! “Yah!!Why are you panicking there?” Soyeon unnie asked me. “Anio~~Im just startled from what I see on my phone” I replied then goes back from searching number’s on my phone.I just called Leeteuk.

 

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     We’re following T-ara’s van.When suddenly Hyomin called me I wonder why ? I answered “Yes?” “Leeteuk-ah.Can I ask do you love Jiyeon” h-h-huh ??What kind of question was that? “What?Sorry I didn’t hear” I said. “Do you like Jiyeon?” she asked again “M-m-me?” “YES!!!” she said .Ottheoke?! Hmm what should I answer her?! “Okay to be truth im like her since the day I met the two of you remember on your way to mr. Lee So Man’s office” I answered her honestly. “Hyomin are you still there?” “Neh oppa!!We’re near now.Talk to you later!!”, she replied.

     We arrived and go with T-ara.Hyomin didn’t even talk to me for awhile since the last call,is she jealous to what I said ealier ? Better talk to her.I hold her wrist but she remove my hand. “Hyomin-ah!Are you mad at me?” all of them look at me.Hyomin continued walking. “What happened hyung?” Kyuhyun asked me.I don’t know either.I just tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder and continue walking.We felt awkward.I sent text message to Hyomin “Hyomin-ah.Why are you mad?” but I didn’t receive at least one reply.

     “Jiyeon-ah! Can you ask Hyomin if she’s mad at me?” “Arasso.I’ll tell you after the performance” she replied.After an hour all of us was called by the director, we need to rehearse on stage.T-ara first performed.All of them was really amazing on stage but one thing caught my attention,Hyomin who is always misplaced herself.All of them except Hyomin is doing good.After the performance we’re next.T-ara cheered us and we’re relieved.While we’re performing, T-ara is watching but they’re only 6.Yes Hyomin is not there.

     After our dry rehearsal all of us goes to ur dressing room to change.And the show starts now! After several groups performed,T-ara will perform and it’s time for them.All of their fans are cheering while they’re dancing.All of them dance really nice especially Hyomin and Jiyeon.After their performance the next is us.We goes to stage and performed.the program was finished and we packed our things to go home and rest.My group visited T-ara’s room.Hyomin was there aside so I decided to go towards her.

     “Hyomin-ah.Sorry”, even though I don’t know what am I to sorry for. “Leeteuk oppa didn’t you know how much I love you!!!And you just said that you loved Jiyeon.Dont you know how much it hurts?” tears from her eyes are falling but I wiped it away.Im speechless and the only thing I said was “It’s okay”. Since that day Soyeon inform me that Hyomin is not talking to Jiyeon, and it’s all because of me!!!Leeteuk BABO !!!!

     =No one’s POV=

     Everytime Jiyeon talked to Hyomin, she’s being ignored.One day Jiyeon has her strength to ask what’s happening to her.”What’s happening to me?” Hyomin said angrily to Jiyeon “I’ll do anything” Jiyeon replied. “You’ll do everything?Then stay away from Leeteuk!!!!” Hyomin yelled to Jiyeon.Since that day Jiyeon didn’t even talk once to Leeteuk. Hyomin and Jiyeon was back to their relationship.

      One day T-ara we’re practicing when Super Junior visited them.Jiyeon goes outside,she want to stay away from other’s not only just Leeteuk.Leeteuk follow her without anyone knowing.Here’s their conversation:

Leeteuk:Jiyeon-shi.Last time Hyomin isn’t talking to me and now you’re the one who’s not.What’s happening?

Jiyeon was speechless.As she promised she’ll not talk.

Leeteuk:Jiyeon!!!!

Jiyeon just look at him.

Leeteuk:Please answer me!!!!

Jiyeon walk away from him but he still followed.

Jiyeon:Who are you to follow me!!!!

Leeteuk:Im just a boy who loves you.A boy who will care for you.

Jiyeon:If you really love me then stay away from me!!!

Leeteuk:That.No.

>End of the conversation<

 

--------------------------------

I'll update two chapters today !!

Sorry for not updating always !