Leaving

Love me forever

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     All of us are crying inside the room.We really don’t want Jiyeon to leave.We’re all surprised to see Leeteuk with Jiyeon.When Leeteuk oppa sit beside me “It’s my fault” is the only words came out from my mouth.Of course it is !! But Leeteuk oppa say no. “I-i-im going to quit on the group” once Jiyeon said that we all tear up.It’s the most hurting words that came out from . “Jiyeon-shi.Please don’t leave” Leeteuk goes towards Jiyeon and hug her.But I know it’s all late now.

     “Sorry.Bye” Jiyeon walk out.She go to Mr. Lee So Man’s office.Im just staring to nowhere.Im really guilty to what I did on this group.Eunjung and Boram unnie is still crying hard so I decided to calm them.

 

     =No one’s POV=

     “Sir.Im going to quit now to the group” Jiyeon said to Mr. Lee So Man. “Why all of a sudden.And you’re just making it to the top” he said. “Sorry sir” Jiyeon said and bowed. Leeteuk suddenly appear from the door “Annyeong haseyo Mr. Lee So Man.Please don’t agree to her.Im begging you” Leeteuk kneel infront of them.Jiyeon was surprised to Leeteuk’s sudden action.Jiyeon signed the resignation contract. “Kamsahamnida sir” Jiyeon bowed and walk out.Leeteuk was still kneeling crying.

     Super Junior see Jiyeon walking out from Mr. Lee So Man’s room.When the both of them see each other Jiyeon just bowed then escape hurriedly. “Auntie im going back to my country” Jiyeon said while reorganizing her things” “Why?Please don’t leave Hyomin here” Auntie said. “Auntie can I sleep here for this night.I’ll organize my schedule tomorrow” “Yes” Auntie agree then go to her room.Jiyeon was still packing her things.It’s almost 12am when Jiyeon finished packing her things when she received a message “Jiyeon-ah!It’s Leeteuk oppa.Take care always even though im not on your side.Saranghae” a text message from Leeteuk was sent to Jiyeon.

     “What do you mean saranghae?” Jiyeon replied.Leeteuk confessed to her.Jiyeon thought it was a prank,she didn’t reply anymore. 7am in the morning when Jiyeon wakes up.She takes a bath then wear casual clothes.She’s going to the airport to book her flight.Tomorrow is her flight. “Tomorrow is my flight!Goodbye” Jiyeon texted to Leeteuk.Even though they’re close for only a weeks she feel like they’re friend for a years. “Chincha?Tomorrow?Why all of a sudden?” Leeteuk replied. Jiyeon didn’t replied to her anymore.Leeteuk suddenly called, Jiyeon don’t want to pick up but her heart want it. “yoboseyo?” “Yah!!Why all of a sudden?” Leeteuk asked. “Mianhe~Are they doing good?” Jiyeon was still curious. “Neh.But they’re not much energetic” Leeteuk replied.

     Jiyeon felt fuilty.But hey it’s her flight tomorrow so she wont meet the girls. “Teuk oppa annyeong” Jiyeon bid goodbye “Neh!Annyeong!!Take care always.Saranghae” Leeteuk hungs up.Leeteuk send a message to Jiyeon “Jiyeon-ah let’s meet later at --- restaurant.Please.”.Jiyeon receive it but didn’t replied.Yes she is going.At the restaurant. “Annyeong oppa” “Oh Jiyeon-ah you’re here.Come sit here” Jiyeon sit beside Leeteuk but there’s a slight distance. “You’re going tomorrow?Hmmm.Always send a message to me okay?” “N-neh oppa” “And take care there.I’ll take care of Hyomin and T-ara for you” Jiyeon teared up. “Neh oppa,Im going now.My flight for tomorrow is 7am in the morning” Jiyeon stand up “Should I send you to the airport tomorrow?” Leeteuk offered. “If you want just go to aunt’s house at 4am.Gomawo!” the two leaves the restaurant.Jiyeon ride on the taxi and Leeteuk ride on his car.

     When Jiyeon reached aunt’s house she rested and watch television.T-ara’s comeback is for today.After the performance, the MC asked why Jiyeon is absent for today. “Tomorrow there will be a big news for all our fans.Please anticipate for it” T-ara explained.T-ara looks sad in their performance and much when the MC asked for the missing member.After the show Jiyeon close the television and goes to her room.She dances their new song inside the room.Imagining like there are audiences/fans infront of her and she’s dancing with hre group member’s happily.When she got tired she sit back and listen to their composed song’s for the albums.She remember when they’re composing it all of them contribute of the song.And then they’re practicing really happy.Making pillow fight.But now she can’t do it anymore with member’s since she will be coming back to her hometown.

     Jiyeon fell asleep.*beep beep* a car beeping infront of their house.”OMO!!!!Aysh !!!!” Jiyeon woked up and open the window “Wait oppa!!!” Jiyeo rushed to the bath room,she takes bath for only 10 minutes then rushed to her closet and dresses for 5 minutes.All ready.Auntie was already awake and cook breakfast. “Aunt I’ll just eat it onway.Please aunt give this to Hyomin when she go here” Jiyeon run outside with her luggage. “Late.tsk tsk”Leeteuk teased.They’re onway to the airport. “Sleep first.I know I wake you up because of my beep” Leeteuk tapped Jiyeon’s shoulder. “No I wont.It’ll be our last bonding oppa.Should I take picture with you?” Jiyeon took a hundred picture of him and her.then they arrived at the incheon airport. “Oppa.Annyeong!!” Jiyeon goes in the airplane.Leeteuk goes out to see Jiyeon’s airplane landing.

     Leeteuk waved when he see the airplane.Even he doesn’t know if Jiyeon can see.But the truth is Jiyeon did see it. “Oppa!!I waved back!!Take care!!Saranghae!!!!!” Jiyeon sent a text message.Leeteuk didn’t erase it form his inbox and Jiyeon does it too.It’s the only remembrance.Leeteuk goes home.Jiyeon on the other side cried inside the airplane.She will miss the member’s and Super Junior either especially Leeteuk oppa who takes care for her always.She fell asleep. “Annyeong.Miss what do you want for breakfast?” the steewardee ask. “Ah neh.Do you have cereal?” Jiyeon answered.She eat cerealy for breakfast.And she didn’t forgot aunt’s food.But she’ll eat it on lunch.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated xD .. Sorry for not updating yesterday.Hope you guys like this chapter..Kamsahamnida !!!

 

--------------------------------

Sorry for not updating yesterday !!

Ahh so sad Jiyeon will leave.