I Love You

Love me forever

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     It’s been a week since I talk to Leeteuk oppa and now im packing my things because we’re going to Korea again. Im really tired because I designed the whole pool for the pool party of my cousin. I arrived at the airport exactly 4am and see my co designer’s. “Our flight will be at exact 5am so we have 1 more hour to eat. Did you guys take breakfast now?!” one co designer asked us. We decided to go on the airport’s fastfood to eat. It’s already 4:30 when we rushed to the airplane. We put our luggages and rest. I decided to sleep when someone called me. ‘Heechul oppa?!’ I thought to myself. I decided not to answer since im really tired but he keeps on calling “Yah! Im here at the airplane onway to Korea and im really tired. I need rest. What do you need ?!” I said angrily. “Ahh mianhe~ I just want to ask are you free when you go here?!” to just ask that is a really annoying reason. “I’ll just text or call you arasso?! Im going to sleep now!!!!!” then I hunged up.

     “All passanger’s prepare your seatbelt’s we are landing on Incheon airport now” I woked up and put my seatbelt’s as well as my co designer’s. When we already have landed we took our luggage’s and stand up. I feel like getting a jetlagged. We’re inside the airport and we rest first. Then the van arrives. We’ve been brought to where Crystal is staying. Yes we don’t have any apartment to sleep for today since we will stay here for 2-3 weeks for designing. When we arrived there Crystal is not there so I decided to call her. “Unnie im on my way home with Leeteuk oppa since my car don’t have gas” what?! With Leeteuk oppa ?! Omo !! I don’t want to see him for now. My heart will beat faster again again and again !! After a few minutes Crystal arrives to the hotel and I see Leeteuk behind him. I tried to hide but Crystal called me “Jiyeon unnie!!!” bad vibes !!!! “Oh annyeong!!” I just greeted Crystal. “Annyeong Jiyeon-shi” talking informal with me eh?! “Annyeong Leeteuk oppa” to prevent any awkward situation. We go inside the hotel with Leeteuk. Yes with Leeteuk, I don’t know why he’s still with us. “Oh before I forgot Leeteuk oppa will be here to help me design for the new concept of their album” Crystal told us. Leeteuk suddenly go near me “You’ll going to design a church right?! For the wedding? So where is the church ?!” so many question. “On --- church” I said coldly. I don’t feel like talking to him since im shy about the last time we talk on the phone.

     “I’ll just rest inside the room” I said and go towards the room. Im really tired to entertain person’s. I sleep more than an hour when someone us tapping me “Leeteuk oppa wants to talk with you” Crystal said and Leeteuk goes in. “What do you want to talk?!” I ask him coldly im really mad because im sleping you know?! “Jiyeon-ah. I have to say something to you” he said, based on his looks he’s serious. “So what it is? I need to sleep more so I can design cooly for tomorrow?” I jokingly said. “Jiyeon-ah. Since the first time I meet you. My heart beats for you—“ I cut him off. I don’t want to hear cheesy things now “So can you just say it straightforward?!” I asked him cooly. “I love you. C-ca-can you be my g-g-girlfriend?” WTH!!! He’s asking me this. I don’t want I don’t want I don’t want.. Jiyeon ahh stop your heart. “Im really busy and you’re busy too right? So we can’t work this relationship up. You know you have many fans that I know will not support our couple. I know what will be our future so don’t think of making me a girlfriend or whatever” I said to him straightly. His eyes got full of tears, I look away so I can’t see him crying. “Jiyeon-ah. I really cant hide my feelings anymore. My heart aches and I need to tell you this one” he said while tearing up. I want to hug him and calm him. Yes I admit I still love him and I want to have a relationship with him but still im afraid of fans. I know we cant work up our relationship. “Leeteuk oppa. If we’re destined to each other there will be time. We don’t need to hurry.” I said and hug him. “I love you too but im afraid of anything” I said tearing up too.

     “Jiyeon we can work up. I’ll protect you. We can hide our relationship. We can date on our dorm and wherever” he said. I know he’s willing but im still afraid even he will do all things he want. “Leeteuk opp-“ “Please Jiyeon” he then kneeled down. “Oppa stand up” he stand up and leave me. I feel like breaking apart. Maybe it’s not really the time for this. I cant sleep anymore. “Yah what happened?” Aurelli my co-designer goes in. I tell her every details “Okay you don’t need to think of it first. You need rest. After I bath we will sleep okay? Later we need to start our designs for Mrs. Park to see” Aurelli added then goes out. I rested and forget about what happened earlier.  Aurelli and I sleep. “Wake up Jiyeon. It’s already 3pm” someone waked me up. “Arasso” then goes up. We eated kimchi. “Mrs. Park call us and tell that we need to go tomorrow for 12pm after our lunch” my co designer said. I nodded weakly after eating I rushed to the laptop and make designs.

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     “Hello Kyuhyun oppa!!!” I talked to Kyuhyun on his phone. Im really excited to hear his evilish opps angelic voice. “Annyeong babes!!” he replied. He’s really sweet. “Oppa can we meet later?!” I asked. And he said yes, yayks!! Thanks that he have time. It’s almost time for our date, I wear a white dress above the knee with flower designs, a purse partner to my dress. I arranged my hair just like attending to a wedding, then put my heels and goes on. “Kyuhyun oppa are you on your way?” I asked him and he said yes. After a few minutes I arrived on our venue and see him. Luckily there’s no more etc. things to do. He held my hand and brought me to the garden full of roses. “Should I go with them?” I said jokingly pointing to the roses. “Then I can be the water” Kyuhyun said to me smilling “Why water?!” I asked him curiously “So that you can’t live without me” a cheesy Kyu attacks, I tapped him on his shoulder and laugh. “Yah stop being cheesy” I said. “Oppa. You know I really can’t think of anything” I said to him pouting “Why?!” his eyes we’re widened “Because my brain is full of you” I said cheesingly. He tickled me until I lost my balance and luckily he caught me.

     While we’re eating he stand up and pull something on his purse “Yah!! Is that a gun?” I jokingly said. “Happy Monthsary my honey” he then opened the box with a ring. “Another ring?” I said. “The ring I buy for you are getting more expensive everytime I give you one” he asked. Then why is he still giving me “Why?!” I asked him “Because our love is getting deeper” he said. Being cheesy again? Hmmm I really love his cheesy saying but im not satisfied. I want him to realize that im not easy. After eating he drove me home “Bye sweetie” he said and kissed me on my cheeks. I bid goodbye. It’s really another wonderful date for the two of us. “Yah Hyomin. Still dating with him? You want to be hurt by fans huh!” a girl suddenly appeared again?! DAMN this Seohyun are you a stalker? I ignore him like a ghost but then suddenly er grabed my wrist.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong haseyo !! Another update for today !! There's a dramatic scne of JiTeuk ... hmm should they become couple .... im going to end this maybe 10 more chapter xD.

 

--------------------------------

Another update for day !!

There's a dramatic scene of JiTeuk !

Should they become a couple !?

Im going to end this maybe 10 chapter's or more xD