Year 4- August pt 3

18 years of loving you, and the one year it mattered.

Year 4 August 18th

Camping trip day one

Everyone was packed into Kai’s living room. Luhan had the camcorder recording.

“Annyeong!” Luhan waved to the camera “Today is day one! We are going camping near our friend Kai’s house! Sehun say hello to the camera!” Luhan pointed the camera to a timid looking Sehun.

“Annyeong!” Sehun nodded smiling shyly

“Sehunnie, will you do your bbuing bbuing for us pweaaase?”

“Luhannie, no it’s embarrassing!!”

“Come on please? I want to catch it on camera!”

“Only for you then” Sehun sighed before bringing his fists up to his cheeks “Bbuing bbuing” he said cutely flashing a smile at the camera, Luhan almost died.

“OH MY GOD SEHUN YOU ARE SO CUTE ASSDFDGGFK”

“Thanks Hyung...” Sehun blushed

“Luhan will you turn that damn camera off! We need to get going!” Kris’s loud voice boomed, holy… Kris’s voice was deep now.

“Okay well Kris is getting pissed with me now so I better go!! Bye bye!”

Luhan switched the camera off.

“Okay so where is this place Jongin?” Minseok asked as everyone was in the foyer slipping their shoes on.

“Oh it’s really not that far just a couple of hundred metres up the road, Kyungsoo knows where it is”

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief at least someone responsible knew where they were going.

“Is he telling the truth Kyungsoo?” Kris narrowed his eyes at Kai who was bouncing with excitement

“Yeah” Kyungsoo sighed “For once Kim Jongin is actually telling the truth”

“HEY! I always tell the truth”

“Sure you do”

“I do!” Kai huffed before picking up his bag.

“Let’s go! I want to take a swim today!” Kai ran out the door into the light summer breeze.

“This way” Kyungsoo nodded towards his right, there was the start of a walking track.

“Minmin, will you share a fly with me?” Chen batted his eyelashes at his older Hyung.

“Wha- Is it only two people per fly?” This wasn’t good. Minseok thought oh my god Chen will probably prank me in my sleep, although he’s stopped being as mean to me as he was but oh god still its Chen.

“Yep! And everyone else has chosen their partners anyway so you’re stuck with me!” Chen stuck his tongue out.

“Oh joy” Minseok face palmed.

“Come on Baozi it’ll be fun us two right?” Chen asked looking at his best friend.

“Sure it will, Jongdae if you try anything I will actually eat you alive”

“Well that’s a nice threat to threaten your best friend Hyung!” Chen pouted.

“I’m being serious”

“I know you are” Chen muttered although Xiumin heard him, the older looked over at Jongdae who had an unreadable expression in his eyes. Xiumin raised an eyebrow “Chenchen, it’s okay I’ll share a fly with you and it’ll be fun okay?” Chen’s eyes brightened up

“Thanks Hyung!” Chen gave Minseok a back hug; Minseok flushed a delicate shade of pink. “You look pretty when you blush” Chen whispered into the older’s ear lips brushing his ear ever so slightly.

“NAWW AREN’T YOU GUYS ADORABLE” Luhan squealed as he held the video camera in his hands.

“You caught that on camera?” Chen asked

“You bet!” Luhan laughed from behind them.

“LUHAN TURN THAT BLOODY CAMERA OFF” Xiumin yelled turning to face Luhan walking backwards

“Nah no way Hyung, I’m keeping this to embarrass you at your fiftieth birthday!” Luhan smirked; jeez Chen is such a bad influence on that baby face.

“Why are you my friend again?” Minseok groaned

“For the same reason you’re Chen’s friend!”

“Hyung watch out!” The two heard Chen yell, it was a tad two late Xiumin had tripped over a rock and had fallen on top of Chen, faces inches apart. It was safe to say both boys were bright red.

“Oooh this is good keep going!” Minseok heard Luhan say.

“Get that damn camera away from me” Minseok growled

“LOL AHAHHAHAH” They heard Baekhyun’s girly laugh from somewhere behind him, god Baekhyun was annoying when he wanted to be.

“Dude you’re such a klutz” Kai said turning round to watch the two dusting themselves off right before Kai himself crashed into a tree.

“God you’re such a pabo” Kyungsoo sighed picking a leaf out of Jongin’s hair

“Hey! Those two distracted me!”

“That’s a stupid excuse”

“Hey lighten up you!” Kai lightly tapped Kyungsoo’s nose. Earning a smile from the older who quickly tried to cover it up

“Hey I saw that smile!” Kai laughed at his friend’s cuteness.

“Shush” Kyungsoo put a finger to his lips.

“Come here!” Kyungsoo squeaked as Kai brought him into an embrace.

Oh dear Kyungsoo thought, what the hell are me and Kai? 

Kyungsoo would admit to doing more than platonic activities with Kai but it was just too embarrassing and Kai always talked him into it, not that it didn’t feel good, of course it did but afterwards all Kyungsoo wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry, he was only thirteen. Kyungsoo made sure that Kai never saw those moments; did Kai even care about him at all?

What’s wrong with that boy, Kyungsoo sighed and why do I care about him so god damned much? Kai was the one who corrupted his mind but as much as he’d love to blame Kai for all of it, it was Kyungsoo himself who fell into Kai’s trap and now he has to climb his way out, an almost impossible task in Kyungsoo’s eyes.

“Hyung smile a bit ne?” Sehun looked at his friend worriedly, though Sehun’s face was its monotonous self his eyes shone with worry, it was the only way to tell what Sehun was thinking unless he wanted you to know then he’d scream it out to the world.

“Sehun Ah you never smile you hypocrite!” Kyungsoo lightly slapped the back of Sehun’s head laughing a little, okay Sehun had done it, and Kyungsoo left his dim thoughts of Kai behind as he chased Sehun along the forest path Luhan filming them on his damn video camera but it was good; now they have their childhood memories on tape little did they know it was going to become something unbearably endearing to the group.

“Hey guys I can see a clearing! It looks perfect!” Chanyeol yelled as they approached a little field with daisies just as Luhan was promised.

“It’s beautiful!” Baekhyun squealed jumping around in circles.

“Luhannie have you got this on tape?” Sehun whispered as he just took in the beautiful view; everyone just started exploring the little humble field.

“You betcha Sehunnie!”

“OMO LOOK I FOUND THE RIVER!” Tao’s voice could be heard through the bushes.

“Zitao don’t you dare go wandering on your own!” Kris ran after his panda friend.

The Hunhan couple went walking round the area trying to find a place to set up their fly, Luhan still had the camera on record unknown to Luhan himself, it rested in his hands lens facing the two boys.

“How about ove- YAH! Luhan that hurt!” Sehun rubbed his head as the older honey haired male smirked at him.

“Yeah over there is good Sehunnie”

“You are spending way too much time at Kim Jongdae’s house mister” Sehun grumbled

“Naw come on Sehunnie it was just a joke okay? Do you still love me?”

Sehun sighed at Luhan’s aegyo why must he be SO adorable.

“Yes, Luhannie I still love you”

“Yay!” The older squealed before putting the camera down by a patch of grass where they were to set their fly up. Sehun dropped the bag.

“Suho Hyung! Can you chuck me a fly?” Sehun shouted over at Joonmyun who was five or so metres from him with Lay trying to pitch their own fly.

“Yeah sure, catch” Suho threw one and Sehun jumped up to catch it perfectly “Nice catch dongsaeng” Suho said in astonishment

“Yeah well what can I say, I’m just amazing”

“Not that amazing” Lay commented amused.

“Be nice to your maknae!”

“Whatever, Joonmyun come here I need you to help me with this” Lay called out to Suho who was standing on the other side, the fly was taller than him, Lay smiled when he heard a muffled ‘coming!’

“How come you have so many of these things?” Lay asked as he tied a knot round a tree Suho held the rope in place.

“Well you know, I used to go camping a lot with my family before they got promoted and well before they started earning a lot of money, it’s weird you’d think I’d be happier that I’m more wealthy now but really I just miss having fun with my family”

“Suho, I can be your family! I’ll go camping with you okay?” Lay beamed

“Thanks Lay Ah you’re the best” Suho smiled shyly, he’d never known anyone as sweet as Zhang Yixing.

“Chen! Come help me you little brat!” Minseok chased his troll of a friend all around the field in a desperate attempt to get him to help put up the fly.

Minseok sighed in defeat.

“I’ll just do it myself” He muttered under his breath before turning around and getting shocked that Chen was right behind him, Chen was pouting.

“Hyung you know I’ll help you no matter what right?”

“No” Minseok grumbled but the smile that tugged on the older’s lips told him otherwise.

“Come here! Let’s go next to Hunhan okay?”

“Why?” Xiumin looked at Chen quizzically

“So when can stop them from being marshmallow cute and fluffy with each other so I can ensure you I won’t puke on you in your sleep”

“You’ve made me worried now.”

“Minnie! Of course I wouldn’t puke on you! Hunhan on the other hand…”

“Come on Jongdae ah chop chop” Xiumin threw the piece of material onto Chen’s head.

“Hey c’mon Baozi calm your farm”

“I will once you pitch this up”

“Don’t you mean we?” Chen asked holding a finger up from under the plastic sheet.

“Nope”

“Yah! Minmin! That’s not fair! At all!”

“It’s fair in my books Chenchen”

“Chenchen does not suit my trolling title”

“Tough luck Chenchen”

“OMG BABY! Are you rubbing off on me?” Chen’s eye’s sparkled with happiness.

“You’re such a retard”

“But I’m your retard”

“Just hurry up”

“I love you too Hyung!”

Kris was sitting on the ground staring at the offending piece of plastic, narrowing his eyes at it.

“Ge you cannot expect it to make itself” Tao sighed standing behind the older.

“Shhh if we’re lucky it might”

“Kris you pabo come on! Just help me arraso?”

“Ah fine fine we can do it the hard way if you want to” Kris shrugged getting up; Tao rolled his eyes the hard way is the only way.

Kai and Kyungsoo had already made their fly and were fooling around behind it. Giggling and chatting until Kyungsoo had laughed this one time and Kai had planted a soft kiss on his lips.

“Jong-i-n this isn’t a good idea, not here” Kyungsoo whispered his eyes solemn

“Shh Kyungsoo don’t worry okay?” Jongin made a move to lean back in when Kyungsoo pushed him away.

“I said no okay? Just can’t you be normal for once? This is so hard on me” Kyungsoo’s eyes filled with tears and he fled from the scene towards the river.

Nice going Jongin he already thinks you’re a ert and now he thinks you’re exploiting him

Jongin wanted to go after him but instead let it slide, the older probably didn’t want him around at the moment, how can I fix things Jongin wondered.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this.

Kai couldn’t help his emotions towards Kyungsoo, the attraction was just so strong everyone just thought he was a erted … Well he was but he really loved Kyungsoo and all he ever wanted was to be with him

Jongin sighed.

I bet he just thinks I’m around with him.

Oh Do Kyungsoo you have no idea how wrong you are

A/N

KAISOO WEIRD PART OMG IM SORRY THIS IS ALL SO ED UP OH GOD.

Right so I really didn’t mean for it to come out like this I didn’t mean for Kai to be so mentally… Yeah but I can’t help it! My fingers control the keyboard sighs -.-

Okay now for something completely awesome.

SUJU FANS LISTEN UP.

Okay my sister, and fellow fic writer Ninjacat is writing an amazing fic it’s based in 2088 in Seoul war zoned! So basically suju are in a war and it’s kinda a mix between sci-fi/super natural and like wartime… Anyway it’s amazingly awesome and Kyuuu is the death element (God what a surprise right?) anyway yeah! So have a quick flick through it yeah?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/243761/a-little-something-called-love-eunhae-kyumin-sichul-superjunior-zhoury-yewook-hanteuk

OMG IM SO SORRY ABOUT JONGIN OMG I WILL FIX IT I TOTALLY WILL AND EVERYTHING WILL BE BUTTERFLIES AND UNICORNS.

THIS ARC IS TAKING FOREVER FACEPALM WHY DID I EVEN THINK OF A CAMPING TRIP