The Flight

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

Because of what had happened, Yoona runaway.
Kibum is there, left behind whose heart was broken into pieces.
Yoona didn't go out from her house.
She is just there inside her room.
She didn't eat anything, and she haven't sleep yet.
Many things bugs her mind, but she can't rest.
Many things are bothering her and she doesn't know what to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A day had passed...
She can't sleep
She can't rest
She can't stop thinking about him.
She can't help but be worried.

Yoona is so guilty.

Is she doing the right thing?

Sitting on the edge of her bed,
She buried her face into her hands.
She keeps on thinking of what she will do.

She doesn't know how to face the person she trusted the most.
She doesn't know how to face the person whom she could cry on.
She doesn't know how to face the person she could lean on.
She doesn't know how to face Kibum.

"Yoona, I love you, please don't leave me"

"Kibum I-"

"Please"

"Kibum let go"

"Please"

"Kibum!"

"Mianhaeyo, but I have lots of things on my mind"

"Yoona, believe me, I know I've been hiding this for a long time, because I don't have the courage to tell this to you, I love you, and I will wait even how long it is" Kibum break down and cried.

"Kibum don't do this"

"All I want is to protect you, all I want is to be with you, all I want is to take care of you" Kibum said

"Even if you don't love me back, Just let me love you, Let me show you and make you feel how important you are to me, Let me just love you"

"I don't want to hurt you, Choseonghamnida"

The scene that happened on that night, she can't forget it.
Kibum looks so helpless, he is so hurt.

"It is the Hardest thing to do, If you will choose between the one you love, Or the one who loves you so much" Yoona thought.

"If love is like this hard..I don't want to love again I don't want to be hurt I don't want to hurt other people
I don't want to have this feeling anymore" She added to her mind.

Her phone rings. She reached to her phone and answered.

"Yoboseyo"
"Yoboseyo"
"Yuri"
"How are you, I didn't saw you on that day"
"Oh, I went home early"
"And Kibum, they keep on looking on him"
"What?"
"But he is home already, he is sick"

Feeling guilty, she remained silent.

"Yobose?"
"I am still here, where are you now Yul?"
"10 minutes away from your house"
"Okay, see you later"
"Bye"
"Bye"

She hang up the phone.
Knowing that Yuri will come in any minute, she fixed herself.
She get her bag and started to pack up her things for her flight tomorrow.

She opened her closet and get some of her clothes.
A few moments later, Yuri showed up and sit beside her.

"I'll help you" Yuri said as she started to get some of her clothes to help her with her luggage.

"Yoona" Yuri said to open up a discussion.

"Neh" Yoona replied "What happened last Saturday?" Yuri asked.

Yoona can't utter any word, but she managed to go into a different discussion.

"I am about to ask you that, what happened to you and Donghae? You left me behind" Yoona said.

"Oh, just another simple surprise" Yuri said "I think I can't get that away from Donghae, he is such a sweet person" Yuri added.

"How about you?" Yuri asked.

"Oh" Yoona said "I talked to JaeJoong, and we are okay now" She replied sounding to be happy.

"It's nice" Yuri said.

But as Yoona continued to pack her things, Yuri is looking at her, and Yuri knows there is something different on Yoona. She hides something and there's something bothering her.

"Is there something you want to say? As if many things bothers you" Yuri said.

Yoona sighed. "You are really my best friend" She said.

"So it means, you have another problem" Yuri said.

"Neh" Yoona said. "It's about me and Kibum" She added.

"What happened? I am getting confused, Because, Kibum just came home early this morning, and when I tried to call him, he didn't answer the phone, I also called Donghae but he said he can't contact him as well" Yuri said.

Yoona remained silent.

"So what happened?" Yuri asked.

Yoona took a deep breathe and finally spoke.

"I am confused" She said "He just confessed to me, He said that he loves me"

"What?" Yuri said who looks surprised "So what did you say!" Yuri shouted happily.

Knowing that she really likes Kibum for her, and she knows she can trust Yoona to her,
She is so happy that after all these years, Kibum already told his feelings.

But when Yuri realized that Yoona has a problem and she noticed her facial expression, her face fell down.

"Don't tell me you dum-"

"I did it because it's really complicated" Yoona cutted her off.

Yuri knows it. Yoona just refused his feelings.

Yuri sighed who feels so sorry about Kibum. "Why did you do that on him?" She said.

"Yuri, if you are in my position, what are you going to do? I just loved JaeJoong, months had passed and I pretended that I didn't love him anymore, I focused on Kibum because he is my best friend, but I didn't thought that he has feelings for me, what will you feel if two cousins will fight just because of you? What would you feel if your best friend for years confess to you and still you are not ready for another relationship because your heart is still broken?" Yoona said as tears dwell up on her eyes.

"You know, Kibum also said that to me" Yuri said "He can't confess to you because He knows what you will feel, and I guess he is right" She added.

Yuri looked at her and said "Now, I will give you what answer I gave him... I told him that Your heart may be broken, but he could still help you pick up the pieces and put them back in place" Yuri added.

"Now, Let me ask you, Did he help you pick up those pieces?"

"Yuri I know I am oblivious about his feelings, I know I am insensitive enough, but I am just confused about what I feel. I am afraid that maybe I am just using him to forget my past.....I am still trapped, and I can't move on even if I want to" Yoona started to cry.

"You know what he told me?" Yuri said

"He promised me that He will still protect you eventhough you don't love him back, he will still be there for you and he will not leave you, Eventhough he looks like a martyr waiting for you, He just wants to show you and let you feel his love, He just wants to love you" Yuri added.

Yoona bowed her head. "So that's the reason why he doesn't want to leave me, that's the reason as if he is so jealous when I am with other guys, that's the reason why e-" She can't continue because she wants to refrain from crying.

"No" Yoona said "I don't want to hurt anyone, and I don't want to be hurt as well"

"But you make things hard for both of you, Tell me, do you have feelings for him as well?" Yuri asked.

"I can't answer that" Yoona said.

"But why?"

"I know whenever I am with him, I find myself relaxing, and my battered, beaten-up heart is getting light, because I have someone calming and he always comfort me, and always reminds me that eventhough JaeJoong had left me, I am still lucky because I am still loved" Yoona said

"But in this situation" Yoona paused. "I need time to think things up" She added.

"Yoona, how about if when you just realized that you love him but it's now too late?" Yuri said.

"I know" Yoona said "But I don't want to take things fast, I don't want to have a wrong decision." She added.

Yuri heaved out a heavy sigh.
.
.
.
.
.

It's 3:00 in the morning, and when the clock strikes to 4:30, she needs to be in the airport for her flight.

"Yoona, take care and be strong for your father" Auntie Kim said.

"Thanks Auntie" Yoona replied and gave a long hug to her.

"Yoona" Yuri opened the door and smiled.

"Yuri" Yoona also gave her a hug.

"We have to leave, so you can catch up to your flight" Yuri said as she broke the hug.

They go inside the car with her driver and started to go to the airport.
Auntie Kim waved her hand as she saw the car leaving.
.
.
.
.
.

At the airport.......

As Yoona and Yuri go out from the car and the driver helped her with her luggage, They were surprised when Donghae, HongKi and JaeJin are waiting for them in the airport.

"Donghae? Jaejin? HongKi?" Yoona said.

"Yoona, I told them that you will leave Korea for 2 weeks for your dad" Yuri said.

"Yoona, Have fun on your 2 week vacation" HongKi said.

"And tell Uncle that be strong and take care" Donghae said.

"And you must be strong as well for your father" Jaejin said.

"Aissshhh,I want to go with you, If someone is not just stopping me" Yuri said as she gave a glare on Donghae.

"Yah why are you looking to me like that?" Donghae said.

As the four of them keeps on talking, Yoona's eyes roamed around as if she is looking for someone.

"He is not here" Yoona thought.

Yoona sighed "Dream on, After what had happened do you think he will still forgive you?" She added to her thoughts.

"Yoona?" Yuri asked

Blinking to her thoughts she answered "Oh Why?"

"You have to go now" Yuri hugged her.

"Bye guys" Yoona hugged JaeJin, Donghae and HongKi.

"Tell them that I will miss all of them and I'll be back after 2 weeks" Yoona added.

"And tell him I am sorry" Yoona whispered, but It's too loud for them to hear.

"Bye guys!" Yoona had a smile on as she get her bag and her luggage and entered inside.

The four of them waved their hands as they saw Yoona leaving.
All of them sighed.

"Uhmmm, guys, I'll just go to the comfort room, wait for me please?" Yuri asked.

"Sure" The three boys said.

Yuri rushed going inside the comfort room.
After a few minutes, She go out of the comfort room and saw Kibum in one side.

Yuri sighed and tapped his shoulders.
Kibum just look at her and bowed his head.

"She's finding you" Yuri said.

"I don't want her to see me" Kibum said.

"Why?"

"Because I may not control my feelings once I saw her leave even in a very short time" He said.

"Gwaenchanayo" Yuri comforts Kibum.

"I just hope she'll be happy" Kibum said.

"Yoona wants to tell you something" Yuri said.

" 'I am sorry' that's what she told me" She added.