Kidnapped

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

At Yoona's House
.
.
.
.
"Kibum, Yoona, what do you want for breakfast?" Ara asked them both.
"Anything" Kibum answered.

Ara is now at the kitchen and she's preparing a bibimbap.
While chopping some vegetables, the knife slightly cut her hand and she shouted "Ahhh!"

"Ara" Kibum whispered as he stood up and go to Ara.

"Ahhhh, it hurts" Ara winced in pain.

"Oh, let me just cook for the breakfast" Yoona said.

"Let's go there" Kibum said as she lead Ara into the living room.

While Yoona just remained silent as she stared at both of them.
Kibum is now curing Ara's slight cut which made Yoona hold her temper.

"Kibum do you need help?" Yoona asked, hiding her frown.

"Oh, nothing, it's just that, I'm hungry" Kibum chuckled.

"Mianhae Kibum" Ara pouted as she apologized.

"It's okay Ms. Clumsy" Kibum said.

"Oh, maybe I'll just prepare coffee first for the mean time" Yoona said as she get two cups and prepared some coffee.

Ara stood up and said "Thanks Kibum, I'll just go to the restroom"

While Yoona is bringing two cups of hot coffee, Ara accidentally tripped over and bumped Yoona which made the two cups fell on Ara's hands and be broken on the floor.
Due to the hot temperature, Ara winced in pain as her hands was burned.
The coffee luckily just stained Yoona's dress.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" Ara shouted.

"Oh" Kibum stand up as he quickly go to Ara and checked for her burns.

"It hurts" Ara sighed.

"Mianhae, I didn't mean it.. but.. Yah, it's your fault Ara because you t-t-tripped...over and bumped me" Yoona stammered as she also looked so worried.

"Yoona, can you be more careful?" Kibum said as he get some toothpaste and applied it to Ara's burn.

"But, she's the-" Yoona paused as she looked so angry that Kibum is always on the side of Ara.

She knows it's to immature to be jealous, but she really felt different when it comes to Ara.
She hates that feeling.

Kibum glanced at Yoona and he can see her crying or maybe holding back her tears.
Yoona suddenly rolled her eyes and went out of the house.

"Ara, I'll be back" Kibum said as he stand up and followed Yoona.

|Flashback|

"Kibum, I don't know what's going on, I am still confused, But then, I trust you this time" Yoona cut him off.

"Yoon-"

"I trust you" Yoona cut him off again. "But promise me, you will tell it to me, maybe not for today, but for some other time, Once I ask you, you'll say it, mm-kay?" Yoona said.

|End of Flashback|

Kibum remained silent as he stared at Yoona who is crying in the backyard.

|Flashback|

"She can stay at my house" Yoona suggested. "Ara and you Kibum" She added.

"But why?" Kibum asked.

"If the persons looking for Ara knows you, they'll research everything about you, and the first place that they'll go is in your house, Kibum"

"Yeah, she's right Kibum" Ara spoke.

|End of Flashback|

"Hey, Yoona, what's your problem?" Kibum asked as he looked at her, crying.

"Why it's always her, her, her!" Yoona cried silently.

"I though you understand me, I thought you already opened your mind about this, Why are you acting so immature and you are so jealous about her? I thought you already trusted me about this!" Kibum said.

"Neh, I am immature, I am jealous, I am selfish, I am so sorry, It's my fault" Yoona sobbed.

"Look, I just need to help her because s-"

"I understand, actually I gave up my pride just to understand you, I offered my home for her to stay in because I know that you and Ara are in a dangerous situation. I helped you and I tried to trust you, but with what I saw.." Yoona paused

"It really hurts a lot" Yoona cried.

"Why are you thinking that way?" Kibum asked.

"Isn't that so immature that you'll be jealous just because I helped her? A while ago, she had a wound because she was cut by the knife while chopping the vegetables, and I just helped her clean her wound, and then you'll act so jealous? She now has burns because of that coffee you made. She is helping with the chores for her not to be a burden on you and then you-" Kibum spoke

"She is showing off because she likes you!" Yoona shouted.

"She likes you Kibum don't you get that!" Yoona added.

“You don’t understand me!!” Kibum said

“You are the one who doesn’t understand me!” Yoona cried.

“I tried to convince myself that you are just helping her because she is a friend of yours, I also tried to help her and to protect her, I agreed with you, I trusted you, but do you know how it feels? I am afraid because this is not an easy situation; you are putting yourself into life over death, you are in trouble, and now it feels like she’s taking you away from me, you don’t have time for me, what you always think about is on how to hide and protect her…But, how about..me?”

Kibum remained silent.

"If you'll say I'm selfish, then go! Yes I'm selfish, I admit, It's just that I can't take it anymore" Yoona said as she trailed going to her room.

Kibum sighed.

When Yoona go downstairs, Kibum saw Yoona bringing a bag with her.

"Where are you going?" Kibum asked.

"What is it to you?" Yoona spoke.

"But-"

"I just need to get some fresh air, Help yourself, Feel at home and just ask our maid to do the breakfast" Yoona said and then she go out.
.
.
.
.
-How are you? The doctor said you already left the hospital and you came back to your home. Do you need help? Do I need to come?- Jessica

-Bro, What's up? How are you? Do you need anything? Help? Be safe.- Hongki.

Donghae smiled as he read the messages from Jessica and Hongki which he received at the same time.

"They really worry about me" Donghae chuckled "Mianhae"

-I am so much fine, I'll be on my way to Kibum's house to have a chat with him.- Donghae

Donghae sent the message to both of them.

-Don't forget to buy your necessary needs- Hongki

-I,I, captain :) - Donghae replied.

With that, Donghae decided to go to the pharmacy to buys some medicine needed for him.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jaejin, what's that?" Ayumi asked as she saw Jaejin cutting a heart shape in a red sheet of paper.

"Nothing" Jaejin said as he keep his scissors and the red sheet he's been cutting a while ago.

"Can you be alone? I'll just buy vitamins for you, and also some stuffs for my baby" Ayumi said.

"Don't worry, this baby boy will be strong and healthy" Jaejin said as he touched Ayumi's stomach.

"You must be stronger so you'll see my baby soon" Ayumi said.

"Fine" Jaejin answered. "Anything for this baby boy"

"Thanks, but I like a baby girl" Ayumi chuckled.

"Aigoooo, this baby listens to his Uncle, it will be a boy" Jaejin said.

"Whatever" Ayumi said "Oh, I'll go now, I'll just ask the nurse to be with you okay?" She said and then she go out.

She walks slightly while touching her womb.

"Hey baby, your Uncle said you must be strong, you've been here in my big stomach for eight months, another month to go and I'll see you, we'll see a happy and healthy baby" She whispered as she keep on caressing her stomach.

Suddenly, while entering the pharmacy, she saw Donghae.

"Donghae"

He looked back and saw Ayumi.

"Ayumi" Donghae smiled.

"Yah, you've been gone for so long, do you know how much I miss you?" Ayumi pouted as she run and hugged Donghae tightly.

"I miss you too" Donghae said.

"Hey I can feel a big bulge in your stomach" Donghae said teasing Ayumi's womb.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm pregnant" Ayumi chuckled. "Eight months, a month to go, and you'll be an uncle soon"

When Ayumi broke the hug, she stared at Donghae and noticed his eyes.

"Eyeglasses" Ayumi said as she looked surprised "Why d-"

Donghae ignored her comment as he bend down and focused on her stomach.

"Hey dear, my soon to be nephew, I hope to see you soon, be strong and healthy, Uncle loves you" Donghae smiled.

"Thanks" Ayumi smiled. "But I like a baby girl" Ayumi laughed.

"Nope, it would be a boy" Donghae chuckled.

"Whatever, both of you likes it to be a boy" Ayumi chuckled as she remembered Jaejin a while ago.

"See? Jaejoong Hyung likes it to be a baby boy" Donghae said.

Ayumi spoke "Actually, Jaejoong likes it to be a girl"

Donghae laughed "Whatever" He said as he fixed his eyeglasses.

"Donghae, what are those eyeglasses for?" She questioned.

"For...fashio-"

"Fashion" Ayumi said as she cut of his words.

Ayumi knows all of Donghae's excuses.

Donghae remained silent as he scratched his head.

"Yah, what's happening to your eyes again?" Ayumi said as she looked so worried "Dongh-"

"I'm okay, I'm okay..don't worry, I just need glasses because of my eye sight., it has nothing to do with m-"

"I don't believe you" Ayumi said "I know something is wrong"

"Ayumi, when I say I'm fine, I am really fine" Donghae smiled "Are you going to buy Jaejin some medicine?"

"Neh... how about you? are you going to buy yours?" Ayumi asked.

Ayumi knows about the condition of Donghae's eyes.
She was with him when Donghae was going to check-ups.
And now she's worried about his brother.

Donghae refused to answer

"See? Something is going on" Ayumi said.

"I just bought bought some vitamins okay? I gotta go, I have to go somewhere, see you around" Donghae said.

"Donghae-ah" Ayumi hugged Donghae "Do you have a problem? Do you need help?"

"I can take care of myself, I know my sickness, I can do this myself, I'll contact you so don't get mad okay? I need to go" Dongahe said as he broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

"Bye" Donghae waved his hand and walked away.

When Donghae is now long meters away from Ayumi, he called Kibum.

"Yoboseyo"
"Yah, Kibum-ah"
"Donghae?"
"Yeah bro"
"Yah! How come you didn't c-"
"That's why I'm calling you Kibum"
"Hey, how are you? Where are you?"
"I am on your way to your house"
"Oh, oh, Donghae, please go straight at Yoona's house, I'm here"
"Really? okay, I think I'll switch roads, I'll go there now"
"Thanks bro, you know what? we missed you!"
"I miss you too, So, I'll go now, bye, see you later"
"Bye"
.
.
.
.
.

"What's with that face?"

Yuri said as she opened the door that Yoona keep on knocking to.
She noticed her face who just came from crying.
Another puffy eyes with eye bags on it.
Yuri sighed.

"Come in" Yuri said as she pulled Yoona inside and closed the door.

"We don't have classes today, how come you looks so miserable today" Yuri asked as she go upstairs.

"Because s-"

Yoona paused as she saw Yuri go upstairs.

After a while, Yuri go downstairs holding a bag and a pair of clothing.

"Look at yourself, what the hell happened to you? Look at your dress, is that coffee?" Yuri asked.

Hearing the word coffee, somehow let Yoona remember the incident happened a while ago.
She is how teary-eyed.

"And now you are crying because of the stained dress?" yuri chuckled.

"Here" Yuri gave Yoona some extra clothes "Change your clothes"

"But why?" Yoona asked.

"Hello? How can we go out if your wearing that? I'm sure my clothes fits you" Yuri said.

"Where are we going?" Yoona asked once more

"To unwind, to release your feelings, to release your bad vibes, to to relieve your stress" Yuri said

"C'mmon, let's go out, let's go shopping" Yuri suggested "We just have a one day break, let's enjoy the day" Yuri said as she pulled Yoona up and pushed her inside the restroom.

"Change faster okay!!"
.
.
.

Yoona and Yuri go shopping at the mall just like what they used to do.

"Maybe she is right, let's try to forget anything that had happened, you're too immature Yoona" Yoona said to herself.

"Hey, are you with me?" Yuri asked

"Neh" Yoona responded

"Let's go to the arcade and play" Yuri suggested

"Actually" Yoona bit her lip "I'm hungry, I haven't take breakfast"

"But why?" Yuri looked so surprised.

"Hey, you told me that Ara and Kibum is now living at your house right?" Yuri asked

Yoona nodded.

"And then you-" Yuri paused as she saw Yoona sighed.

"Fine, you are hungry, let's go to the cafeteria and have some coffee"

"I don't want coffee" Yoona sighed.

"Let's eat at the restaurant, okay?" Yuri said "And tell me anything"

"I don't want to talk about it either" Yoona spoke.

"You are really hungry, let's go" Yuri said as she pulled Yoona at the restaurant.

While eating, Yuri wants to open the topic about Yoona's problem, but Yoona keep on talking and talking.

"You always visit Jaejin at the hospital, what's new?" Yoona asked.

"What's the problem in there? Friends can always visit a friend anytime right?" Yuri chuckled.

"How about Donghae have you seen him?" Yoona asked.

Yuri remained silent. "Oooooppss Sorry" Yoona cursed upon saying that.

"I think, it's really over" Yuri said "We met, it's final, it's over"

"But, do you still love him?" Yoona asked.

"You know, eventhough I try to invest my feelings for Jaejin, it just turns out that I just learned to live without Donghae in my life" Yuri paused "But the feeling is still there, Yoona it isn't easy"

"I know" Yoona paused "But, how about Jaejin?"

"I don't know" Yuri said as she stood up "Hey, let's go somewhere else" Yuri said changing the topic

"Sure" Yoona said as she sighed.

As they walked, Yuri started the topic "You keep on interviewing me at the restaurant, so now let me ask you okay?" Yuri chuckled.

"What happened a while ago?" Yuri asked.
.
.
.
.
"Look there she is" The man said as she pointed out Yoona and Yuri.

"But who is Yoona there? They both looks so similar"

"We'll follow them, let's go"

Two guys following Yoona and Yuri.
They are confused who is Yoona between the two because both of them are wearing the same dress but with different colors - one with the blue one, and other other with the pink one.
But still they followed them as they try to corner them.

"I think we'll just get the two of them together, so we won't have problems"
.
.
.

"What happened a while ago?" Yuri asked.

Yoona didn't answer.

"How are you and Kibum?" Yuri asked.

"We got problems lately.." Yoona sighed "Because of Ara again.. right?" Yuri spoke.

Yoona just heaved out a sigh. "Sadly, yes...am I right?" Yuri asked.

"Neh" Yoona answered.

"Try to understand him, you know how much he loves you, so why do you need to be jealous?" Yuri said.

"Right Yoo-" Yuri said as she faced to her right, but she was surprised that Yoona isn't on her side anymore.

"Yoona?" Yuri said as she turned around.

Just then someone covered with an handkerchief.
She wants to shout, and scream for help, but her vision is spinning.
Slowly she felt dizzy, and all turned black.
.
.
.
.

Kibum opened the door and saw Donghae smiling on him.
He surprisingly looked on Donghae's glasses, and looked at him from top to toe.

"Donghae-ah" Kibum smiled as he gave a quick hug.

"Nice to see you" Donghae smiled.

"What's with that glasses?" Kibum said as he tried to remove his eyeglass but Donghae bring it back "Why are you imitating me, I have glasses as well" Kibum laughed.

"Fashion?" Donghae scratched his head as they both laughed.

"Oh, Ara" Donghae looked surprised "She's here?"

"I'll explain it to you later" Kibum laughed.

Suddenly Kibum received a message and as he opened his cell phone, he saw a picture of Yoona and Yuri lying unconscious with ropes tied on their hands.
He checked the identity of the sender but it was an unknown number.

"Yoona, Yuri"

Hearing the word Yuri, Donghae looked at what Kibum is looking and he also looked surprised.

"What's happening?" Dongahe asked looking so worried seeing Yuri at the picture.

After a while, someone is calling Kibum on the phone.

"Yoboseyo"
"Kim Kibum"
"Who the hell are you!"
"Your girl is here with me.. she is with her best friend"
"Who are you!"
"You want to hear them?"
"Hey, who the hell t-"
"Kibum!!!Kibum!!"
"Yoona! Yoona!! Hey w-"
"Your girl is pretty you know, really pretty"
"Hey don't do anything bad on her!!!"
"Then, come here, give us Ara back"
"Is this TaeKyung?"
"Nope...his brother.. if you want to see your girlfriend and her friend alive, go here"
"Why are you doing this?!"
"Because you have problems on us both, just go here if you still want to see you lovely girlfriend and her bestfriend alive"

The phone hang up.

"Damn it!" Kibum shouted as he punched the wall with his full force.

"Kibum, what's the problem?" Ara asked.

"That fcuking brother of TaeKyung kidnapped Yoona and Yuri" Kibum said unpatiently.

"Mianhaeyo!" Ara said as she panicked "Maybe it's because of me! TaeKyung is now finding revenge, I am so sorry!" Ara said as she cried.

"Ara" Kibum said as he faced her "I don't know what to do"

"Kibum, they want me..right?" Ara said "They want me"

"Ara d-"

"You are hesitating to go because I will be the ransom for Yoona and Yuri.. right?" Ara cut him off.

"But..." Kibum paused.

"I know where they are, It is where you saw me.. at the underground garage" Ara spoke.

"But how do you know I-"

"That's where we used to stay before.. TaeKyung and I.. when we are still young" Ara explained "Let's find them"

"I'll

"But how about you?" Kibum said.

"Don't worry about me, I am the reason of all this mess" Ara said.

"I'll go with you" Donghae said. "Yuri is with her, right? I don't want anything to happen with both of them" He added.

Kibum can still see the care of Donghae for Yuri.
He also knows how much Donghae loved Yuri and he is not surprised

"Let's go" Ara said as she pulled Kibum.

|To be continued|
------------------------------