Fainted

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

What you will read now is kishiejae writing this story on the year 2013. I mean, I started this story way back 2009 going to 2010 and I haven't finished this story for years now :(  The 66 chapters you have read was written the past two years that's why I just kept on re-posting and re-posting what I've posted on Winglin. 

Its just that, I have been so much busy the past years or months that I could not update any chapter. I would also admit that I've been into writer's block as well. I was so stressed about school and some problems that when I wanted to write or post something before, I don't know what to write anymore. Add up the fact that I could not also access to my account on Winglin before because as far as I could remember, Winglin had a problem before and I haven't solved the problem or accessing my account since then. *sighs* 

That's why I decided to post it here on AFF and I was so much glad to see my previous readers becak on Winglin to be here on AFF as well :"> And I want to thank you all for supporting me. I hope to finish this story because I would feel so great that finally, I finished a long story. (yey)

Looking back, I notice a lot of errors in my grammar (oh c'mmon, I'm still on my 2nd year of Highschool when I started writing this one) So it is so funny XD Now, please bear with me if I have some errors again (English is just my second language) and no one is perfect right? I just hope I improved something compared to the past years of my writing style. Hehe.

Thank you for the support! I love you guys :) Thank you for being such a HAPPY PILL to me :** ♥


 

Yoona, Yuri, Donghae, and Kibum were rushed into the ambulance and now heading its way to the hospital. Kbum looked so worried about Donghae who was hardly hit and bruised. Yuri never let go of Donghae's hands. Donghae fell unconscious which made Yuri so nervous. She's praying that everything will be fine, especially to Donghae.

Donghae grunted for a second. "Yu-"

"Shhh" Yuri hissed and rubbed Donghae's hands. "Rest. I'm glad you are awake but don't force yourself much. We are near the hospital"

"I love you, I'm sorry" Donghae slowly spoke.

Yoona and Kibum looked sad as they painfully saw Yuri trying her best not to cry.

"Pabo" Yuri said "I love you, still" She thought as she finally broke down into tears.

As soon as they reached the hospital, Donghae was rushed into the Emergency Room. Donghae was brought to the same hospital where Jaejin is also staying at. Yuri quickly looked for Ayumi at Jaejin's room. As soon as she got there, she was surprised that no one is around. She went to the nurse station and asked where the patient of the said room is but th nurse said that Jaejin is undergoing an operation.

 

Since Yuri cannot contain everything that is happening, she quickly go back to where she left Kibum and Yoona only to see the hysterical Ayumi talking to the doctor.  

|Yuri|

"How about Donghae? How about Jaejin? do everything that you can, please!!" Ayumi cried.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Ayumi screamed as she felt a pain on her tummy.

"Nurse, nurse! this will not be good for the baby! Help please!" Hongki shouted.

My head is aching. Is this just a dream? Could you please wake me up?

"Yuri, stay strong" Yoona hugged me tightly, as she gave me a bottle of water. We sat down on the bench, waiting for any results from the doctors of Donghae and Jaejin.

Ayumi was sent inside a room as well because she got stressed. It will not be good for the baby if she'll continue on that state. Two of her brothers are now facing a difficult situation and she's crying and having a very hard time to think because she was so afraid. Luckily, the doctor calmed her down and she is now asleep. Of course the baby is safe.

Yoona and Kibum were fine but they got some bruises as well.
They are beside me right now.

"Yuri, I think you need to have a rest"

"Rest? Rest! How could I?!" I shouted at Yoona and cried.

"I am sorry, sorry" Kibum apologized for Yoona.

"Yuri, I'm sorry okay" Yoona said "Calm down"

And I...

And I can't help but cry. Things were now complicated. I am feeling this hard pain in my chest and I want to burst it out. Why would this happen to us? to them? why?

God, why do you have to do this to me? I can't stand seeing the two persons I love, suffering and hurting. I love Donghae so much. Jaejin is also important to me. But why? But why? Can you answer me now? I don't want to lose these persons in my life. Let them live. Let them... please?

I won't lose hope. I won't.

But still, this is indeed the worst nightmare of my life. Two important persons were here inside the emergency room of the hospital.

"Is there any relatives of Lee Jaejin?"

I stood up and asked "Why? how is he"

"Someone from his family must sign the waiver form" the doctor answered.

Then all went black.

|End of POV|

 

Due to the stressful situation, Yuri passed out as well. Yoona quickly let Yuri sit up on the chair and get some bottled water. Yoona did her best to try to make Yuri awake. It was a couple of minutes before Yuri regained her consciousness. As soon as she opened her eyes, Yuri cried. Yoona hugged her tightly

"Hey, stay strong" Yoona said, rubbing her back.

"I don't understand, there are a lot of things happening" Yuri spoke.

"Relax, I'll explain to you" Yoona said. "Donghae is in the emergency room. The doctor said he will be fine"

"How about Jae?"

"He is in the operating room... he is having his heart transplant"

Yuri covered her face with her palm and tried her best not to cry. "Why is this happening?"

"I don't know rather" Yoona sighed "Let us just pray that they will both soon recover"


 

I hate the darkness. I want to see the light.

"Okay, I am Dr. Yong. I know you are awake but please don't open your eyes first, I will put the bandages first"

I can't take it. I want to see Yuri. 

He opened his eyes.

"Aaaaahhhh!" He shouted.

"Nurse, faster, give me the bandages" The doctor said.

"It hurts" He said as he clenched his fist due to the massive pain he is experiencing.

The doctor put on bandages on his eyes. That's when Donghae calmed down.

"Why did you open your eyes all of a sudden knowing that it is not good for you?"

"I am afraid of losing my sight"

The doctor sighed. 

"Mr. Lee, you have a very serious condition regarding your eyes. Besides the fact that you were badly hit, you have an eye problem as well"

"I know" Donghae said. "But.."

"Mr. Lee, take a rest for now. I will update you if-"

"Just tell me honestly" Donghae bit his lips. "Will I ever see again?"

"We have to do some tests" The doctor said. "And also, I want to talk to your personal doctor, what's his name?"

"Mr. Aragaki"

"I'll go ahead first, the nurse will be here to assist you. I'll call your relatives so that they could see you" The doctor said. 

 


 

"Relatives of Lee Donghae"

Hongki went straight to the doctor and asked "Is he fine? Can we see him now?"

"Yes. But still, he is tired. I advise not to make him stressed. He has bandages on his eye and head area by the way. We will be making some tests regarding his eye condition"

"Okay, thank you" Hongki said. He headed to Donghae's room.

He opened the door and saw Donghae lying down the bed. "Hyung"

"Hongki?"

Hongki sit beside him and wiped off the tears in his eyes. "How are you?"

"I'm good" Donghae smiled. "I just hate the darkness"

"Where are they?" Donghae asked. Hongki sighed.

"I don't know if it is right and proper to tell you this, but I think you shoul know about this" Hongki said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Hae, Ayumi is in one ward trying to relax because she's been so stressed about the scenario and it will not be good for the baby. Yuri and Yoona are there too. Kibum is outside the operating room f-"

"Why? What happened to Kibum?"

"No, not Kibum" Hongki paused. He took a deep breath and said "Jaejin is in the operating room for his heart transplant. He had an heart attack when he knew about the news. We've been waiting for hours already"

"What?!" Donghae shouted.

"Hey, please calm down"

"I have to see him, take this bandages off with m-"

"Calm down, stop it Donghae" Hongki said as he calmed down Donghae. Donghae was tensed about the situation but he managed to relax.

"You know what... If ever I died a while ago, I am willing to donate my heart to Jae. and-"

"Stop that thought" Hongki said "I know that you are willing to do everything for him, but don't you ever think about losing your life, Jaejin has a new heart prepared for him and you don't need to worry about it"

"I thought I would die... I can only see darkness. I experienced an intense pain in my whole body especially in my head. I cannot hear anything. I told Yuri that I love her because I thought it would be my last. I felt like dying. Just then I thought a lot of things. If I would die, I would like to donate my heart to him. It was funny because I already thought of being a guardian angel to Yuri... just then I heard the doctor speaking. I moved my hands, I am alive. I am still. I hate the darkness and I wanted to see the light but then, as I opened my eyes, the light strike me hard. It hurts. And now I am worried about losing my sight. I want to help Jaejin, I want to do everything for him but yet I am here, I am blind and I don't know what to do! I still want to see you, to see everyone-" Donghae paused.

"I still want to see Yuri"

"Then stay strong" Hongki said. 

"I am worried about Jaejin.. so much" Donghae sighed. 

"Will he be fine?" Donghae said as sadness can be drawn into his lips.

"He will be. And also, You will be too. We will be praying for it." Hongki said.

"Don't give up on your sight. I know that Jaejin will also not give up about his heart"


 

Preview:

After long hours of the operation, the doctor finally went out of the emergency room. Yuri and Ayumi quickly get up from the chair and asked "How is he" in chorus.

"The operation went well but.."

 


 

Author's Note: Sorry for the cliffhanger! Watch out for the next update this week :) I love you guys. Is Jaejin alright? What would happen to Donghae's sight? How will Yuri manage the situation? Find out! :DD