I miss you

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

Donghae stood there, in the corner of the window, who keeps on dialing her number but he only ends up with a sigh.
"Sheezz, you are not answering my calls!"
Donghae said as he keep on calling and ringing Yuri's phone.

"Donghae what's wrong?" JaeJoong asked.

"Yuri and JaeJin is still not here" He answered.

"What happened to them? Did you call them already?" Ayumi asked who is preparing for the wedding.

"Obviously" JaeJoong said.

"Aiisssshh" Donghae started calling again.

"Son, I am afraid that, maybe something happened to them" Donghae's dad said.

"It's been 1 day, and they are still not here" His dad added.

"Appa, don't say things like that, they will be here, soon" Ayumi said hoping that her brother will be alright.
.
.
.
On the other hand, the group is there, having sun bathing, swimming and making sand castles.

Kibum and Yoona is there, making castles out of sand.
"Finished!!!" Yoona cheered as she look at their castle.

"Wow, our castle is done, If there is a castle, there must be a prince and a princess" Kibum said.

Yoona stand up and said "I'll be the princess!!"

"May I take the hands of my princess?" Kibum asked, as he bowed his head and held her hands.

"Sure" Yoona smiled.

"Oppa, you know, I realized that, our friendship ring looks nice together, look" Yoona looked at their friendship ring.

"I am glad you like it" Kibum smiled.

"Ayeeiiii!!" Again, LeeTeuk started it again.

"Ayeeeii, I can sense something there" HeeChul said and laugh.

"HongKi, help me in here, let's tease them" HeeChul whispered, but it's too loud for the whole group to hear.

"Oppa, he can't think of pranks since his partner, JaeJin is not here" Sunny said.

In times when Yoona and Kibum is so sweet, HongKi and JaeJin are the kings of pranksters.

Meanwhile, Yoona changed the topic.
"Oppa, Did you call Yuri?" Yoona asked.

"Neh, but no one answers" Kibum sighed.

"Oppa, I feel something different" Yoona said.

"Aiissshhh, let's just pray that they are alright" Kibum said.

"Kibum, I am so worried, they must be here since yesterday!" Yoona said.

"Neh, we are also worried" The group said.

"We should call for help, It's been a day, and we, all of us are waiting for them" SungMin said.

Suddenly, they saw Donghae who walks very fast.
He looked so worried.
That caught the groups attention, especially Yoona.

"Donghae" Yoona said to Donghae.

"They are lost"
.
.
.
.
.

JaeJin and Yuri is there at the seashore, playing with the sands too.

"JaeJin, Do you think, someone will save us here?" Yuri asked.

"Maybe" JaeJin gave a short answer.

"JaeJin, I want to get out of here, I want to be back home" Yuri pouted.

"I also want too, but we cannot do anything now, since you can't swim because of your leg, and our Chopper is still not working" JaeJin said.

"What are we gonna do?" Yuri said as she looked up to the sky.

Suddenly, JaeJin felt his chest being heavy and he can't breathe easily. He relaxed, and he tries to catch a breathe, but he can't.

Yuri noticed his heavy breathing and his hand in his chest.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, It's just a chest pain" JaeJin said between his breathes.

"But you are not okay" Yuri stand up.

"I will..just..get..my..medicine.." JaeJin stood up but as he tries to walk, his vision gets blurry.

JaeJin is now swaying as he walk, and when he was about to fall, Yuri caught him.

"I told you, you are not okay" Yuri said as he helped JaeJin in walking near the cottage.

"You..a-are limping, you can't walk.. firmly" JaeJin said.

"Don't mind me, hold on, we are near in the cottage" Yuri said, trying her best to lead JaeJin in the cottage fast.
.
.
.

Donghae's dad together with JaeJoong and Ayumi is still planning for the Wedding,
While Donghae is there, still thinking of his brother,and of course, Yuri.

"Yul" Donghae thought.

Suddenly,Uncle Wang together with 2 men wearing a white shirt with life jackets came.

"Excuse me Sir" Uncle Wang said who looks so worried.

"Yes?" JaeJoong asked.

"We found a Chopper who landed in one island, and we found out that it was your family helicopter" The first man said.

"What!" Donghae said.

"Yes, Sir, I am sorry, I didn't accompany Sir. JaeJin and Ms. Yuri, I am sorry" Uncle Wang said.

"Where are they? I need to find them!" Donghae said as he panicked.

"Son, we must look for your brother" Donghae's dad said as he stand up.
.
.
.

"We should call for help, It's been a day, and we, all of us are waiting for them" SungMin said.

Suddenly, they saw Donghae who walks very fast.
He looked so worried.
That caught the groups attention, especially Yoona.

"Donghae" Yoona said to Donghae.

"They are lost" Donghae said as he gave out a heavy sigh.

"Huh!" Yoona said as the group's face fell down.

"I hope they are alright" Sunny said with her fingers crossed.

"Sir, we need to go there now" Uncle Wang said.

"I'll come with you!" Yoona said as she grabbed his wrist.

"Yoona, I c-"

"Donghae, I'll come too" Kibum said.

"Wait, how about if the whole group will come with you" HeeChul said then all of them agreed.

"Guys, stay here, the three of us will find them, just enjoy your stay, okay" Donghae said then the three, together with Uncle Wang and the Rescue team go to the rescue boat.

"WAIT!" Ayumi shouted.

The three looked back and saw JaeJoong and Ayumi.
"Donghae, I am also his sister, I want to find him, please, let JaeJoong and I come with you guys, Please" Ayumi said.

Kibum eyed Yoona, but Yoona just bowed her head.
Kibum holed Yoona's hand tighter giving her a sign to feel at ease.
Yoona smiled at him and give him an assured look.

"Okay, let's go" Donghae said.

As soon as the rescue boat is off, the group waved goodbye.

"How can we enjoy, if we are still worried" LeeTeuk said as the group waved their hands.
.
.
.
.

"JaeJin, here" Yuri get a glass of water and his medicine and a pain reliever.

"Gomawo" JaeJin tried to smile, and take his medicine and put his pain reliever.

"Wait, I'll just get some c-"

"Stay" JaeJin grabbed her hands.

"JaeJ-"

"Please? When you are sick, I stayed with you, so please stay" JaeJin said.

Yuri smiled and said "Okay"

JaeJin rested his head in Yuri's shoulders.
Yuri noticed that JaeJin is now sleeping.
She is now praying that someone will save them out from there.

"Yuri"

JaeJin called her name, his head still resting on her shoulders.
When Yuri is about to face him, JaeJin also turned his head to face Yuri, Their faces are so close and accidentally their lips met for a second.
JaeJin and Yuri unintentionally kissed.

Yuri's eyes widened and pulled away.
"Sorry" Yuri said, still her eyes into JaeJin.
But JaeJin leaned closer to her and kissed her again for the second time.
Trying to pull away, Yuri slaps his shoulders.
Yuri surrendered, and she doesn't know why, but her heart started to beat so fast. But still, tears quickly fell from Yuri's eyes.

JaeJin felt Yuri's tears, thus he pulled away.
Yuri is now hiding her tears.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you" JaeJin said as he looked away.

"Let's forget about it, okay, nothing happened" Yuri said as she wiped her tears and stand up.

"I am sorry" JaeJin said it again.
.
.
.
.

Hours have passed, and they keep on looking for the island.

"Can you keep this boat faster? Please" Donghae said.

"Donghae, don't worry" Yoona patted his shoulders.

Kibum held Yoona's hand tighter, hoping that everything will be alright.

JaeJoong noticed Yoona and Kibum.
He doesn't know how would he feel, He just control his feelings inside.
Ayumi also noticed JaeJoong's expression and she also holded his hands.

"Everything will be alright" JaeJoong assured Ayumi.
.
.
.
.

Because of the kiss, since then, they seperate themselves.
Yuri is there sitting in a chair away from JaeJin,
While JaeJin is on the bed having a rest, but he still can't believe what he had done.

JaeJin closed his eyes, but the scene a while ago still flashes back that makes his heart beat faster and makes his mind go crazy.

"I think think I will have a heart attack if I keep on thinking of it!" JaeJin scolded himself.

"Yuri!!!!"
JaeJin heard someone calling Yuri's name.

"JaeJin!"

He get up and look outside.

"Hyung...."
.
.
.
.
.

Donghae is really praying hard to find them.
His body is so tired, but his mind and his heart is willing to take the risks just to find them.

He bowed his head for a while and closed his eyes.
He wants to take a short nap.
But as he close his eyes, Uncle Wang's booming voice awaken his sleepy head.

"Look! the Helicopter!!"

That caught his attention. He looked up and saw the helicopter near the island.

"There it is!" His face turned out to be happy.

As soon as the rescue boat is on the shore, He quickly go down and started to call Yuri's name.

"Yuri!"

Yoona, Kibum, Ayumi and JaeJoong also do the same way.

"Yuri!" Donghae shouted.

Suddenly, Yuri go out of the cottage and saw Donghae.
With her eyes getting teary, she smiled and tried to run to him but she fall because of her leg.

"Yuri!" Donghae quickly go to her and helped her to get up.

With full of happiness, Yuri smiled and hugged him really tight.

"Yuri!!!!"
JaeJin heard someone calling Yuri's name.

"JaeJin!"

He get up and look outside.
He saw Yuri giving Donghae a hug.

"Hyung...."

Donghae broke the hug and looked at JaeJin.
"Jaejin" He hugged JaeJin too.

"Yul!!!" Yoona said as she hugged Yuri.
Kibum also do the same way.

"How are you? What happened to your leg?" JaeJoong asked.

"Uhhhmmm, well, we have mis-adventures here hehe, but JaeJin saved me" Yuri said then smiled.

"I am so happy, we already found you" Ayumi said.

Yuri nodded.

"So, let's go, I will get your things and we will go back in JeJu, Kibum, help me here" Donghae said happily as he pulled Kibum all the way inside the cottage.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone is safe.
They go back in the boat and headed their way to JeJu with a smile on their faces.
Yuri and Donghae really looked happy with their hands intertwined.

Meanwhile, Kibum noticed JaeJin who looks sick.
"JaeJin are you alright?" He asked.

"Neh, I am alright, I am so happy" JaeJin smiled but Kibum knows that smile. He's not totally happy.

"He is sick" Yuri said as he look at JaeJin.
Yuri take off her jacket and put it on JaeJin's shoulders.
"That will keep you warm" She said.

With eye contacts, Yoona noticed the two becoming really weird.
"What's with Yuri and JaeJin lately?" She thought.

JaeJin give out a short smile to Yuri.
Looking at Yuri and Donghae really happy, he just controlled his feelings.

"JaeJin, face now the reality, you must not love Yuri now, She is your Hyung's girlfriend, and they love each other. Forget your feelings. You must be happy for them"

"With those 2 days with you, Yuri, I felt really happy, And I really love you, With those two days, I felt that my love for you is true"

"But I must stop loving you, even it's really hard. If I could just stop my heart from loving you, but I can't. The pain in my heart, loving you,It's like a heart attack to me, I really must refrain myself from loving you. I have to stop it. I have to.."

"I have to stop my heart from loving you... but how"
JaeJin said to his thoughts...