Two and a half months later

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

Donghae go down and talked for someone who can help Yuri with her leg.
Suddenly, he saw Siwon running unto him.

"Donghae"

"Hyung why?"

"Tiffany called"

"And then?" Donghae asked.

"She said she missed me" Siwon show his very big smile.

"Wow, you are so happy" Donghae laughed.

Siwon has been courting Tiffany for quite a while. 

"I think I have a chance on her" SiWon gave him a high five.

"Siwonshii, can you promise?" Donghae asked. "Promise what?"

"Promise me, don't make her cry huh" Donghae patted his shoulders.

"Yah! you are the one who made her cry" Siwon raised his eyebrow.

"That's it, I didn't make her happy, so I am expecting you to be the one who'll make her smile" Donghae said.

"Thanks bro" Siwon gave Donghae a one-hand-thank you-bro hug.
.

.

.

.

After 2 and a half months..

It's just like a snap and they didn't expect that 2 and a half months had passed.
It was just like a blink of an eye, they have been busy with school and with overlapping projects that bugs the mind of Yuri-the studious one.

"Aisshhhh, I still have to do this thesis" Yuri said as she put her pencil on the table.

"And this stupid ugghhh!!!!" Yuri gave up.
She stomped her feet as she keep on knocking her head on the table."I need to think think think!" She shouted.

Just then, her phone ringed, she stopped banging her head and managed to read the text message.

-Yul, I am so bored right now, I am here with my mom in the grocery..kekeke..I hope you're here beside me..How are you? I Miss You! Take care of yourself okay, eat your lunch! By the way we are going now in the restaurant, I'll ring you later, and don't forget, on Next Next Saturday! Saranghe! Fishy-

Because of that, Yuri laughed really hard.
Donghae really made her laugh. Everytime Yuri feels bored and upset with tons of projects and whatsoever things to do, By cue, she always receives phone calls and messages from Donghae.

"Sweet" She thought as she smiled.

By then she replied to Donghae

-Aww..I miss you too, Eat well okay! Be a good boy, help your mom bringing your stuffs from the grocery! If you didn't, I'll hit your head..kekeke.. I love you too.. yays,, you are so corny!! Yul-

Yuri smiled and she stood up to look st the calendar.
"Saturday hmmmm" She thought.

"OMO!" She thought. "It will be our 100th day anniversary, Aisshh why did you forget that" She slapped her head.

"But It will be on Next Next Saturday, Aigooo, Donghae is so excited, aren't he?" Yuri laughed.

Suddenly, the door opened and saw Yoona smiling on her.

"Wow wow wow, is this what you can call a room?" Yoona laughed.

Then Yuri saw flying papers, the trash can full of crumpled paper, books scattered on the floor-Yuri sighed.

"I am not done with my projects" Yuri said.

"Same with me, that's why I come here to ask help from you" Yoona said shyly.

"What!!!! Oh My Gee!!! shheezz.. We will just end up sleeping and talking here Yoona" Yuri laughed.

"Aisshh, I already brought my books here, so you have no choice" Yoona stuck out her tongue.

"Fine" Yuri said as she lie down on her bed.

"Yah, how are you going to finish that if you always lie on your bed" Yoona said as she pull her up.

"Yoona, I want to have a rest first, I haven't sleep yet" Yuri said tiredly.

"Uhhhmm, let's call Kibum" Yoona smiled "And Donghae" She added with a grin on her face.

"Don't call Hae Hae" Yuri said "He is busy" She added.

"I'll ring Kibum then" Yoona said as she dialed Kibum's number.

Yuri closed her eyes as her mind starts to work again.
"Aisshh, I didn't know what kind of relationship has Yoona and Kibum now" Yuri thought "Still best friends, Oh sheezz" She added to her mind.

"Yurishiii!" Yoona shaken her shoulders "He'll be going here" Yoona said.

"So?" Yuri spoke "At least he'll help us in Maths" Yuri laughed still eyes closed.
.
.
.

Kibum smiled as he received a text message from Yoona.

-Kibum ah~~~Oppa~~~ Favor???.. can you come here in Yuri's house? We need some help.. Gomawo!! Yoona-

"Silly" Kibum thought.

"Kibum ah!!" TaeYeon shouted.

"Neh?" Kibum shouted.

"Oppa, help me with Math!!" TaeYeon whined.

"I am a math whiz, so my dongsaeng is also a whiz" Kibum laughed.

"But I am not good in Math!" TaeYeon pouted.

"TaeYeon, I have to go" Kibum said "Yah! Please?" TaeYeon showed her puffy eyes.

"Call, ChangMin hyung, he'll help you with Math" Kibum said.

"Oppa!"

"He lives next to our house" Kibum said "Go to him" Kibum pushed TaeYeon slowly going outside of the room.

"Oppa!" TaeYeon stomped her feet.

"TaeYeon, okay! Bye bye, I will leave first dongsaeng" Kibum patted her shoulders as he get his phone and closed the door leaving her sister, TaeYeon behind.

"Oppa!" TaeYeon shouted.
She sit down and pouted "Aisshh"

"Hi!" TaeYeon jumped as she is surprised when ChangMin unexpectedly came.

"ChangMin Oppa" TaeYeon said.

"Kibum called me, and he said, you need my help" ChangMin said.

"Fine, help me in Math then" TaeYeon pulled him in the living room.
.
.
.

"Hahaha, I don't want to teach TaeYeon today, I am such a very naughty brother" kibum thought as he chuckled.

He ringed the doorbell and he saw Yoona opened the gate.

"Yays! you came, help us please" Yoona dragged Kibum inside the house.

They entered the room and saw Yuri fixing her things.

"Wow, within a minute, you already fixed your papers?" Yoona said.

"Kibum ah! I am so glad you came, help us in Math" Yuri said straight.

"Math again?" Kibum sighed. "Why?' Yoona and Yuri said.

"Because I left my sister and she's begging me to help her with her Math, and now, I came here and you are also asking me to help you with your Math...again!" Kibum said.

"Yah, I know you are great in Math okay, Help us please" Yoona showed her puppy eyes.

Maybe, the puppy eyes of Taeyeon didn't work on Kibum, but when it comes to Yoona, he gives up quickly.

"Okay fine" Kibum said.

"Yes!!! and also help us with our thesis okay!" Yuri punched her hands in the air.

"I have no choice" Kibum whispered "You really have no choice" Yoona said.

They started answering and making the project.
While doing the project, Yuri keeps on looking at the two.
Yoona and Kibum being to sweet-as usual.
She sighed.
"Aren't they more that friends?" She thought. "They are so sweet" She sighed.

Something caught her eyes and she asked "Wow, a couple ring?" She asked.

"Uhmm, nope It's just like a friendship ring" Kibum stuttered.

"Oh, I see, tell me are you guys going out?" Yuri teased.

"Yuri, This is his gift for me, on my birthday, this ring, a friendship ring" Yoona explained.

"Oh.. I hate you Kibum, you even didn't gave me any ring hmmppp" Yuri crossed her arms for a while.

"Well, for sure Donghae will give you one, don't worry" Kibum said.

Yuri heaved out a sigh again. "Yeah maybe" Yuri thought.

"Uhmm, I'll just use the comfort room" Yoona excused as she go out of the room.

"You know what" Yuri sit beside Kibum "You must confess" She added.

"Huh?"

"Huh? Is that the word you can only say? Let me count how many years, months, days, hours, minutes, second, milliseconds, Aisshh, Go on and say it" Yuri said.

"Huh?"

"I LOVE YOU YOONA! THAT'S IT!" Yuri shouted.

"What?" Suddenly, the door opened and Yoona showed up.

Oh No.. Kibum's heart is thumping so hard. He thinks that maybe Yoona heard all of it.
"I hope not" He thought.

"I love you Yoona! I really love you!" Yuri come up and hugged Yoona.
She do it to make the topic away from what Kibum and her were talking about.

"Yuri, are you sick, you are so weird" Yoona said.

"Aissshhhh, I love you Yoona, I'll just prepare snacks, I am starving, right Kibum?" Yuri said.

Kibum gave her a glare.

"Alright, I'll go first, continue what you are doing" Yuri said as she closed the door.

"Uhmm, Kibum" Yoona said that made him nervous.

"Neh"

"Uhmm, I want to ask you.. about a while ago" Yoona said.

Oh No, Kibum is getting nervous as Yoona looked at him.

"Kibum, What is the answer in number 25?" Yoona asked.

Because of that, Kibum heaved out a very heavy sighed and tooka very deep breathe.

"Kibum are you okay?" Yoona asked.

"Okay, here, here is the answer" Kibum said.

"I thought, she knows it already" Kibum thought.

"I am not ready to confess, because JaeJoong and Ayumi aren't married yet.. maybe Yoona will just be confused, and I will confess once I am sure that JaeJoong is no longer in Yoona's heart" Kibum thought
.
.
.

The Next Day...

Donghae fetch Yuri in going to school.

"Let's go?" Donghae said.

"Okay" Yuri smiled.

Yuri and Donghae walked along the corridor, as some students are looking at them.

"You have lots of fans" Donghae said.

"It's not me, It's you" Yuri said.

"Jealous?" Donghae held her closer.

"Of course not" Yuri said.

"JaeJin!" Donghae smiled and waved his hands to his brother.

"Hyung" JaeJin smiled at Donghae but when he faced Yuri, he only gave a simple nod.

"I have to leave for my class okay?" Donghae have a peck on Yuri's cheeks.

"JaeJin, look for her okay!" He added as he walked away.

Yuri smiled and said "Hi, good morning"

As usual, JaeJin just gave her a glance and nodded.
Again.
Yuri sighed.
He do it again.

She's tired of it.
Months of avoiding her, not talking and laughing with her, Months of just nodding at her, She's really tired of JaeJin's acts.
She keeps on thinking of what had happened 2 months ago, their trip in the island.
She saw the caring and sweet JaeJin as a friend.
But up to now, he is being so formal.
He is acting cold again.

"JaeJin" Yuri said.

"Yes" Jaejin said, still his head on the book.

"I just want to t-"

"The teacher is here" JaeJin closed the book. "it's the start of our film class" he added.

Yuri sighed. She's tired of the cold and silent JaeJin who keeps on avoiding and giving her cold acts.

The class started.

"Class, for our student's night, we are going to present a mini clip about our students, just like a small clip that JaeJin and Yuri presented months ago" Ms. Bae said.

"So that means, their clip will be added in our gallery for the student's night" She added.

"Now I am expecting more from you, I want another amazing film"

"Understood?"

"Neh" the class said in chorus.

"Kwon and Lee, I want you to lead the class" Ms. Bae said then the two nodded.

The bell ringed and the professor said goodbye.

"Good bye class" then she walked away.

Yuri fixed her things to go to her next class but she take a glance at JaeJin.
She managed to walk towards him to have a talk.

"Uhmm, JaeJin I just want to ask you about our film c-"

"I'll go now to my next class" JaeJin cutted her. "Let's talk about it later"

"JaeJin, could we please just t-"

"Yul, please" JaeJin turned his back and started to walk but Yuri grabbed him back.

"Could we please just talk?"