Prankster's Day

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

"6 tickets please"
Donghae said to the girl then give the money.
The girl handed the tickets and said "Thanks"
"Donghae ah" Yuri said.

"Is everybody inside?" Donghae winked and Yuri smiled.

"What do you mean *everybody*?" Yuri asked.

"You'll know it later, the guys are here" Donghae smiled.

While Kibum and Yoona is buying the foods, HongKi and JaeJin were calling someone.

"Yoboseyo" "Yoboseyo"

"Hey Kibum, who are they calling?" Yoona asked.

"I don't know" Kibum said but he really knows who.

"Yoboseyo"
"JaeJin"
"MinHwan where are you?"
"I am inside the boy's comfort room"
"Are they inside?"
"Definitely"
"By the way what are you doing there at the comfort room" "You are ringing my phone right"
"Oh I thought you are w-"
"Shut up, go inside now, we prepared a lot, actually"
"Okay bye"

"JaeJin is everything fixed?" HongKi asked.
"Yeah" The two go to Kibum and Yoona.

"Let's go inside" JaeJin said as he get a popcorn.

"Guys the tickets" Yuri said while waving the tickets.

"Great! we are watching A Moment to Remember!" Yoona cheered.

Yuri and Donghae laughed.
Definitely, they have a plan.

"Why are you laughing!" Yoona asked.

"Nothing" They both answered.

"She really thought it was "A Moment to Remember" right?" Donghae whispered to Yuri's ears.

"If you only knew" Yuri whispered as she put away the poster of "A Moment to Remember" and give it to the Guard who's also their apprentice.

(flashback)

"Sir" Yuri said to the guard.

"Yes Ma'am what can I do for you?"

"May I have I request?"

"Ok, anything will do"

"Can I replace first the poster "Whispering Corridors" into "A Moment to Remember"? please"

"But why?"

"When we go inside, I promise to take it off, we will just surprise a friend who's frightened watching eerie movies" Yuri winked.

"Oh"

"Please"

(end of flashback)

"Thanks Sir, KAMSAHAMNIDA!" Yuri mouthed to the guard.
The guard smiled.

"What?" Yoona asked.

"Aissshh, don't mind me, let's go in" Yuri said to Yoona then Yuri winked at Donghae who's smiling.

---------------

The six go inside.

"Hi Yoona!" TaeYeon,SeoHyun,Sunny,SooYoung and HyoHyeon cheered.

"OH! You're also here!" Yoona said happily.

"Happy Birthday Yoona!"MinHwan, SeungHyun and JongHun said while holding a box of Popcorn with a Happy Birthday sign.

"Wow! thanks! thank you guys" Yoona said.
They sit down and waited for the Movie to start.
Kibum is beside Yoona, Yuri with DongHae, JaeJin in between Sunny and TaeYeon, MinHwan and SeoHyun, and HongKi and SooYoung.

Yoona looked at the boys behind him who's face are covered by black mask.
"I am frightened with the boys up there" Yoona pointed the boys trying not to look at them.

"Oh" Kibum said.

"Kibum ah" Yoona tugged her arms at Kibum.

When the movie started, Yoona was shocked because she thought the movie they will be watching is a romance story. "Hey Yuri ah!" Yoona said.

"Yes" Yuri who's laughing with her frightened face.

"You told me we are going to watch a love story! Why there are dead bodies, ghosts, and blood in the screen!"

"Aren't they nice" Yuri laughed slightly.
Yuri, knowing that Yoona hates Horror Movies, she laughed.

"But the poster outside is the movie "A Moment to Remember" why does "Whispering Corridors" is here!" Yoona said.

"AAHHH!" Yoona shouted because she's frightened with the girl appeared on the screen. She buried her face on Kibum's chest and hold him tighter.

JaeJin and HongKi are silently laughing at Kibum while Kibum is still looking at them.
"Miwohaeyo!(I hate you)" Kibum mouthed,
but the more Kibum look at them, the more JaeJin and HongKi .

Yuri and Donghae are both enjoying watching Horror movies. They are fond of it that's why, Yuri and Donghae are still quiet while eating the popcorn seriously looking at the screen and watching what's gonna happen next. Yuri slightly laugh at Donghae who's really looking seriously in the movie while holding his hands.

"OMO! OMO!" SeoHyun, who's also frightened with ghosts, unknowingly, hugged MinHwan. JaeJin pointed out MinHwan then HongKi and JaeJin laughed. MinHwan blushed. JaeJin and HongKi stuck out their tongue to MinHwan as a tease.

The main or the most suspense part of the horror movie began then all of the people in the Movie room screamed.

"AHHHHH!"Sunny and TaeYeon shouted.
TaeYeon hide her face on JaeJin's back while Sunny on his chest.
"Uhoh" JaeJin whispered.

Kibum slightly looked at JaeJin and HongKi and give them an evil glare.
"Karma isn't it" Kibum mouthed then stuck out his tongue.

JaeJin and HongKi just remained speechless.

The movie ended and Yoona's face is white or pale.
She definitely felt nervous with the movie.
Yuri started to laugh silently, covering trying to hold her laughter. They are going outside the Movie theater the Yoona spoke.

"Yuri ah! I'm gonna kill you! My birthday and your anniversary with Donghae and your death anniversary will be today! all in the same day!" Yoona said then pouted.

"This girl is so unique, laughing at a horror film as if it was a comedy film" Donghae said.

"Well how about you big eyed fishy who's totally serious watching horror films, who scream out his lungs till he die and his eyes as big as an owl" Yuri said.

"Well that's normal when you are watching horror movies, but when laughing at a horror movie? Well it's definitely questionable"

"I am not laughing at those ghost and bloods, I am laughing at Yoona and the rest of the guys!"

"Hey! Yah do you still need to argue about these things!" JaeJin shouted who really looked upset.

"Uhoh.. Look at JaeJin" Kibum whispered to HongKi's ears.

"JaeJin are you mad?" Yuri asked.

JaeJin turned his back then take a deep breathe.
"Am I mad? Why do I get irritated with them" JaeJin asked his mind.

"Hey JaeJin, are you mad?" Yuri asked again.

"No No, I am fine, don't worry about me" JaeJin smiled hiding his frown.

"Okay" Yuri patted his shoulders.

"Gosh! that's very shocking! I mean the ending, I felt like I will die soon" TaeYeon said then Kibum laughed.

"Yah!" TaeYeon said and pointed out Kibum.

"My cute little sister" Kibum pinched her both cheeks. "Yah! I am not a kid anymore!" TaeYeon said.

They are now out of the Movie Theater.
Suddenly Yuri noticed someone is missing.
"Where is she" she thought.

"Kibum ah, is Yoona with you?" Yuri asked.

"Huh?" Kibum said. The group look around but No signs of Yoona is there.

"Wait, while we are going out, Where is Yoona?" MinHwan asked.

"I didn't notice her, I am the last one who leave the Theater room" JongHun said.

"Oh gosh where is Yoona!" SeoHyun said nervously.

"Let's call her" JaeJin said then dialed the phone.
"JaeJin does she answered?" "No"

---------------------

What happened a while ago....

Yoona is about to go out but someone covered .
"a-"

"Hey Pretty" The man with a mask said.

"Pretty? Is HeeChul here? He's the only one calling me that way" She thought.

She uncover then started to speak.

"Hey Yah! are you HeeChul!" She said but then again, the man covered .

"Just keep quiet" The man said.

Yoona calm down then followed the Man.
The man soon carry her in a bridal style then his one hand still covers .

"What are you doing" Yoona mumbled but definitely no one can understand her as is closed by his hands.

"Sorry, we need to do this so no one will suspect"He said.

"Are you out of your mind? With your fake masks, don't you think they will not suspect?" Yoona said to her mind.

As they go out,still is covered.
The group is also outside but they didn't notice her being kidnapped by someone.

"Are you guys playing a joke on me! you can't even see me being kidnapped!" She thought.
She wanted to scream, but no words come out even a single noise.

She make herself calm.
Not trying to protest, she let go of her hands to his arms.
She remained silent, but she can still hear her heartbeat going faster.

"On my birthday, someone kidnapped me, Oh gosh!" She thought.

---------------

"Where is Yoona!" Yuri said panickly.

"I'll go find her, let's go to different places" Kibum said.
Kibum, HongKi and JaeJin are together looking for Yoona.
"I hope she'll be fine" Kibum whispered.
----------------

When they are away from the Movie Theater,
They go inside the Restaurant then the man put away his hands to uncover .

"Yah!" Yoona shouted.

"Are you attempting to Kidnap me! Here at the Mall!" She added.

Then the 5 man, with their faces covered, laughed.
Suddenly, Yoona think of their voices.

"Yah I know your voices!" Yoona squealed then the 5 boys laughed harder.
Yoona pull out their masks and saw the face of HeeChul, laughing.

"Yah! HeeChul ah!" Yoona shouted.

Then she uncover the faces of LeeTeuk,RyeoWook,SungMin and Siwon.

"Yah Oppa!" Yoona cried.

RyeoWook and the rest of the guys hold their tummies as they laugh really hard.

"You are really nervous, right Yoona!" LeeTeuk teased.

"I hate you guys!" Yoona said then laughed.

"So you are the boys at my back am I right?"

"Yeah and You and Kibum were so sweet a while ago" Siwon winked.

"Ayeeeiii!!" The boys cheered.

"Why do you have to do this?"

"We like to kidnap you for a while hehe" SungMin said. Yoona smirked.

"We just like to buy you something, let's go" LeeTeuk pulled her to the Stuff toy store then the 4 boys followed.

Yoona and the boys are still choosing the cutest bear for Yoona. While the other group is still looking for her.

"Wait, Oppa, Is this your plan with the group?" Yoona asked.
"Nope, just the five of us,no one in the group knows this except the 2 apprentices there" LeeTeuk answered.
"Who?"
----------------

"Where are you know Yoona" Kibum thought who's face is so worried.

While JaeJin and HongKi is laughing at his back.
JaeJin and HongKi are the apprentices of LeeTeuk.

"Hey guys why are you laughing!" Kibum who's now annoyed.

"There she is" JaeJin pointed out Yoona with the five Hyungs.

"Yoona" Kibum said happily.

Yoona smiled."Are you looking for me?" She asked.

"Of course" Kibum said as cold beads of water flowed from his forehead.
Yoona get her handkerchief then wipe it. "Are you tired looking for me? Well blame your Hyungs, they kidnapped me and also the boys beside you they are the ones behind this"

Yoona pointed JaeJin and HongKi who's giggling.
"Yah! so you are making a prank out of me!" Kibum shouted. "Well you are the only person who's really concerened when it comes to Yoona that's why we do it" JaeJin make a very hard laugh.

"The others are still looking for you" Kibum said.

"Let's contact them that we already found you" Kibum added.

"And also let's go to the police that these 7 guys attempted to kidnap me" Yoona said while pretending to dial the police station.

"Hep Hep hep, Yoona, don't do that, you know your oppas love you" LeeTeuk said.

"If you love me, why did you make me nervous about being kidnapped!"

"Shhhhhh...It's just a joke, don't worry we will not do it again, Actually I'll give this to you" LeeTeuk said while showing the Huge Panda Bear infront of her.

"Wow! Is this for me?!" Yoona cheered.The 5 guys smiled.

------------------

-Yuri, we found Yoona now, stop looking for her, actually blame LeeTeuk and company, they make a prank out of us. Don't worry Yoona's fine-

Yuri received a text message.

"Whoah!" Yuri said.

"What's the news" Donghae asked.

"Guys, stop looking for her, Kibum found her already"

"Where did she go?"

"I don't know, but LeeTeuk was behind of it" Yuri said.

"Aissshhhhhhh!" The rest of the group whispered.

-Hey, wait for us at the entertainment section-

Another message is received by Yuri.

"Hey let's go to the entertainment section, let's wait for them there"

The group walked slowly then headed the Entertainment Area.

------------------

Yoona together with Kibum, JaeJin, HongKi, LeeTeuk and the rest of the guys walked going to the Entertainment area.
Yoona is eating her ice cream while holding her huge panda bear like a little girl.

"Yummy!" Yoona cheered.

Suddenly Kibum is pointing something on her.

"You want Ice cream?" Yoona asked.

"No"

"Why are you looking at me?"

"You have an ice cream on your cheek"

Yoona touched her cheeks, finding the ice cream but she can't feel and didn't seem to find it.
Kibum get his white handkerchief then wipe the ice cream off.

JaeJin and HongKi is giggling silently as they look at the sweet best friends more closely to couples with the sweetness they always show.

"Yoona" Yuri waved her hand.

The group is there waiting for them.

"Yah! Leeteukshhii! you planned for it right!" Yuri said.

"Blame JaeJin and HongKi, they planned for it and we work for it"

Yuri glanced at JaeJin, but as usual, JaeJin just look at her coldly.

"Welcome guys! do you want to join our on-the-spot contest?The guy with a microphone said.

"ON-THE-SPOT CONTEST?" The group shouted.