Something is wrong

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

"Yoona, I'll just meet up Ayumi today, would you like to come?" Donghae asked as I opened the door to their room.

"Bwoh?" Yoona asked who is sitting beside Jessica.

In their school, since they are exchange students, they are given the privilege to stay and live at their dorm.
The girl's and boy's room are separated that he need to walk some meters away from their dorm.

"Bwoh?"

"Oh... nothing, I think you are busy" Donghae said.

"Donghaeshii was saying if you can join him because he'll be meeting up Ayumi Unnie" Jessica said looking at Yoona.

"Uhmmm, who else will come?" Yoona asked.

"It would be her and JaeJ-" Donghae paused.

"Ohhh.. okay I think I can go by myself"

Yoona chuckled and looked at him "Was it because of JaeJoong? that's why you stopped asking me to go with you?"

He just chuckled and then scratched his head. "Kinda?"

"Uhmmm, I can join you but I don't want to leave Jess here" Yoona said

"As what I've said, It's okay" he said to Yoona.

"And besides, Jess and I are planning to go around later" Yoona added.

"Okay, just call me right away if something happens, I'll go now" I said as I waved goodbye and closed the door.

As he go outside of the room, Donghae can see some of the girls staring at him and it's kinda awkward on his part since he is a boy.
When I was about to walk, I heard Yoona calling me.

"Donghae wait"

I looked back and Yoona smiled on me "I just wanna ask"

"Okay?" I said.

"Have you called Yuri?"

He took a deep breathe and asked "Why?"

"I've been receiving text messages from her and she told me that she misses you" Yoona said "So I just wanna ask if you talked at her yet"

"I'll call her later" He said.

Just then, Yoona smiled and said "Thanks"

"Bye"

And then he left.

He sighed as he walked outside.

Just then his cellphone ringed and it was a text message.
From whom? Definitely from her.

-Are you okay? Have you eat your breakfast? Please keep yourself healthy, I love you Oppa-

He heaved out a long sigh again, closed his phone as he continued walking and waited until a cab came.
And then as he sat down and relaxed inside the cab, she send another text message.

-Are you doing something? I'll try to call you later, and I am going to visit JaeJin later too^_^-

Just like a while ago, He didn't reply on her message and put his cellphone on his pocket.
When he reached his destination, He handed the money on the driver and get out of the cab.

(Donghae's POV)

Ayumi and I agreed to meet up at our favorite restaurant here in Japan.
As expected, I know she is late.
I almost waited for half an hour and I decided to call her, but then luckily she came grabbing and pulling JaeJoong inside.

"Donghae!!" Ayumi cheered.

"You're late"

"As usual" JaeJoong and I chorused and then we both let out a chuckle.

"Yah, why did you left JaeJin alone" Ayumi asked as she sit down.

"And why did you left Yuri as well?" JaeJoong asked and do the same thing and sit beside Ayumi.

I just chuckled and looked at both of them.

"Since you are here in Japan, I will go back to Korea alone" Ayumi said.

"How about you Hyung?" I asked JaeJoong. "I am assigned to manage the company" JaeJoong replied.

As usual, It's about the company..
I faced Ayumi and asked "When are you coming to Korea?"

"This afternoon? As soon as possible" Ayumi answered

"Are you sure?" I asked her. "Neh, I'll take the shortest flight and it would only take 2 hours or 3 hours so don't worry" Ayumi replied.

"Donghaeshii wh-"

The phone ringed and JaeJoong excused himself for a while "I'll just answer the phone" and then he left going outside.

Just then, Ayumi looked at me seriously and said "How is JaeJin"

"I know he is fine" I answered "But he still needs support"

"How can you say that he is fine? Without us would you think he'll still have the courage to c-"

"Yuri is there and I know she'll take care of-"

Just then I paused and realized something.
Did I just say Yuri?
I looked at Ayumi and she looks at me seriously and that is so unusual to her.

"So you know-" Ayumi paused. "Oh nothing"

"Know what?"
Do I have to know something?

"It's nothing"

"Is that about JaeJin?" I asked.

"No no It's just that I-"
When she was about to speak, I interrupted her "and Yuri?"

As her eyes widened, Although she was saved to answer my question because my phone ringed again.
I looked at it and saw Yuri calling me.

"Hello?"
"Oh Fishy"
"Neh?"
"Fishy, why are you not answering my calls?"
"I am just busy"
"Ohhh.. where are you now? I think you're still doing something"
"I am here with Ayumi talking about.. several things and I-"
"No no"

I can hear the sadness in her voice and dismay.

"No no, I think you are busy, Mianhe"
"It's okay"
"Bye fishy, I miss you, sarang..he"

There is something wrong.. I know there is and I can hear it from her unusual voice..

"Same with you"

and then I hanged up.

And then I focused again on Ayumi who looks so bothered.
But then when she saw my reaction, she smiled.
Mood Swings? Well she can change the mood in a short period of time.

"Sometimes when you want something, even how much you really like it and how much you crave for it, if it is not meant for you, you have to give way for the others right?" Ayumi sighed.

"Sometimes even how hard it is for you to give it to them, you have to sacrifice"

"Although I want to stay with JaeJoong, I need to sacrifice for my brother as well" She added.

"Ayumi" I said.

"Sometimes when you love someone, even how much he means into your life, if you need to let go, you really have to let go... right?" I said.

"Why do you ask about that?" Ayumi asked "Anything wrong?"

I shrugged my head and said "Aniyo"

"Ayumi... I love her so much" I said letting out a sigh.

"Yeah I know that, so you should keep her, because you'll regret to lose someone like her" Ayumi smiled.

Yes she is right, I should keep her.
For years, that's my will in life, that..
When I found the one that I know I'll love for a lifetime,
I will not let her go.. because I'll regret to lose someone like her in my life.
I should keep her.
But how could I.. if...

"Don't worry, I'll always keep in touch with Yuri" Ayumi smiled.
(END OF POV)

-------------------------

(YURI'S POV)

I am still at the library, since it's my spare time and I need to search some books for exams.
Yes, exams are coming.
I am so sad for JaeJin since he can't take exams and he needs a lot of time to catch up with some lessons.
I am planning to visit him this night.

Aissshhh.. I miss Hae.. It's only been a week but it seems it's already a year since he left.
He is not replying on my messages.. Is he that busy?
Maybe if I call him this time, he'll answer me.. right?

"Hello?"
"Oh Fishy"

I am excited to talk with him.

"Fishy, why are you not answering my calls?"
"I am just busy"
"Ohhh.. where are you now? I think you're still doing something"
"I am here with Ayumi talking about.. several things and I-"
"No no"
"Huh?"
"No no, I think you are busy, Mianhe"
"It's okay"
"Bye fishy, I miss you, sarang..he"
"Same with you"

And then he hanged up the phone.

Why is he acting so weird? I was expecting that he'll miss me and he'll talk with me.
But he isn't.
His voice was cold yet so unreadable.
You can't tell his feelings when I called.
I truly missed him but why did I get this feeling as if he don't care about me?

"Same with you"

With his personality, I am expecting that he'll return my words and tell me that he misses me.
I know it sounds corny and so much cheesy but he's always like that when it comes to me.
I miss the fishy I knew, I miss the super cheesy fishy I knew.. Aissshhh what am I thinking!! maybe I just miss him so much.. right?
That's why I am so worried about him, Is he okay?
I hope he is.
Aisshh I can't concentrate on what I am doing!!!

(End of POV)

It's 5:00 pm and Yuri is still on the library.
She received a massage and read

-Yuri, have you seen JaeJin?====Kibum-

"Huh?" Yuri whispered.

-Nope, I didn't saw him why?- Yuri replied.

After that he phone ringed and it was a call from HongKi.

"Yoboseyo?"
"Yuri this is me HongKi"
"HongKi? why?"
"Yuri ah, have you seen JaeJin?"
"Nope.. why? where is he?"
"He is not here at the hospital, he is missing"
"Bwoh?"
"Please tell me if you saw him anywhere"
"Arasso"
"Bye"
"Bye"

Yuri rubbed her neck, get her books and place it inside her bag.

"Where could he be?" Yuri thought.

As soon as she went out of the library, she thought of one place that JaeJin could be.
She went upstairs and reached the rooftop.

She sighed. She was right.
JaeJin is leaning on the wall having a good sleep at the rooftop.
He is wearing a black T-shirt, pants and rubber shoes and a bag on his side.

"JaeJin ah" She called.

JaeJin opened his eyes, glanced at her for some seconds and returned into sleeping.
Yuri walked and sit beside him.

"Why are you here?" Yuri asked.

JaeJin didn't respond.

"Yah, I am asking you"

"Why are you here either?" JaeJin replied but still his eyes were closed and he is not answering Yuri's query.

"You still don't answer me" Yuri said.

"I love the wind" JaeJin suddenly said "I love it when the wind blows.. It feels like all your burdens are being blown away"

Yuri chuckled. "Yah, You are still not answe-"

"I am bored" JaeJin interrupted her. "I am bored there, the nurses and the doctors are so annoying and pisses me off" he added.

Yuri chuckled "So that's why" she said as she also leaned on the wall.

"Why are you here?" JaeJin asked.

"I am studying that's why" Yuri said.

"How do you know I am here?"

"I am looking for you, HongKi told me that you left without asking permission at the hospital. I just thought of the places you might be, and I was right that you are here" Yuri answered.

"As far as I know, this is your favorite place in the building, You always sleep here during free time when you are alone" Yuri added.

"How do you know that this is the place where I usually go when I am alone?" JaeJin asked.

"Even before" Yuri said "Since grade school up to college. On our grade school and high school years, you always go to our rooftop. It's like a habit and then when we are here now in the university for college, you also go here and relax"

"Yah, are you stalking me?" JaeJin laughed.

"Bwoh? Of course not" Yuri laughed as well.

"But how do you know those things?" he asked looking on her.

"I know you more than your brother since we've known each other from grade school." she replied.

"Eventhough we are not that close and you just ignore me before, I also know what you like and what you don't since you are my classmate even before"

"Ae.. maybe you have a crush on me" JaeJin teased and it was definitely a punchline.

"Nope, why would I" Yuri stuck out her tongue.

"Our group always hang out together, but we never really talked like this, just because of that rivalry thing. Funny right?"

Yuri looked at her watch and noticed that it's already quarter to 6 o'clock.
She looked at the sky and said "It's getting dark, We didn't notice the time"

"Neh" JaeJin said as he stood up. "I'll be going now" he said as he moved his leg but Yuri quickly grabbed his hand.

"Yah, where are you going?" she asked.

"Going home" he answered.

"Going home? you still need to be checked by the doctors and besides you just left without permission at the h-"

"I'll do what I want" JaeJin said "I am going home"

"But-"

"Aisshhhh" JaeJin whispered as he dragged Yuri going downstairs.
.
.
.
.

"How did you get out of the hospital?" Yuri asked still his hands holding hers.

"I disguised as a janitor" JaeJin said and laughed in the end.

"Chinja? That's why you wear all black and you have that cap" Yuri said pointing the cap which JaeJin holds on his left hand.

"Where are w-"

Yuri's phone ringed and she answered.

"Kibumshii"
"Yuri, have you seen JaeJin?"
"Oh I am here with him"
"Really? Where did you find him?"
"At the rooftop"
"Oh I-"

JaeJin grabbed the phone from her hands.

"Oh.. I see, Would you like me to fetch both of you?"
"No need Kibum Hyung"
"JaeJin? why did you go out from the hospital?"
"Why would I tell you?"
"I'll go there now"
"No need Kibum"
"Okay, so I'll just go straight into the airport and fetch Ayumi"
"Bwoh?!"
"She's coming over, and she took the shortest flight after an hour and 30 minutes, she'll be landing"
"Aisshhhhh.. Okay see you later, bye"
"Wait I-"

JaeJin hanged up the phone.

"What did he say?" Yuri asked.

"Ayumi Noona is going back here" JaeJin scratched his head.

"Uh-oh, I think you should go back to the hospital" Yuri said.

"Nope, why would I, I don't want to I want to w-"

"Aisshhh Let's go!" Yuri pulled him and waited for the bus.

As they get inside, the bus is fully occupied and there is only one seat left.

"Yurishii, sit there" JaeJin said pointing the vacant seat.

"Nope, you must be the one to be there" Yuri said.

"But y-"

"No, just go and sit there" Yuri insisted.

"Fine" JaeJin said as he sit at the vacant spot and Yuri hold on to the the bar and the bus started moving.
When the spot on JaeJin's chair became vacant, he called Yuri and said.

"Yurishhii, sit here"

When Yuri looked at him, a flashback happened.

-Flashback-
"Kwon Yuri, sit here" JaeJin said.

"Are you sure you are really inviting me to sit beside you?"

"If you don't want, then, fine" He said coldly and looked away.
-End of Flashback-

"Are you sure you are inviting me to sit beside you?" Yuri asked with a smiling face.

"Of course, Why?" JaeJin asked.

Yuri didn't respond but she smiled broader while she is in deep thoughts.

"What's wrong?"

"Well I realized that you are not that kinda rude on me now than before" Yuri said.
.
.
.

Yuri and JaeJin go ahead on the Lee's residence.
The maids were shocked because they didn't expect that Jaejin's will be coming.

"Let's go" JaeJin pulled Yuri inside of the house.

Yuri followed JaeJin into his bedroom.
This isn't the first time she go there, she could even remember where Donghae's room was but,
It was her first time going to JaeJin's room.

JaeJin put his small bag on the side of his bed and quickly throw himself on his bed to have a rest.
While Yuri is roaming around the room.

Yuri saw a box and saw lots of photo albums.

"Can I look on this one?" Yuri asked.

"Sure as long as you'll put it back in place" JaeJin answered.

Yuri sat down on the floor and she's now busy looking at his childhood pictures with her family and friends.
She chuckled a bit as she focused n some pictures of Donghae and JaeJin having a wrestling battle, swimming and etcetera etcetera.

"I think you missed your room a lot" Yuri commented.

"Neh, I really want to go home even before" JaeJin said.

"Oh,, who is this girl with Donghae?" Yuri asked going beside him and showed him his picture.

"Pffttt" JaeJin hold his laughter. "It's me"

"Bwoh?? Why are you wearing a wig? you are so pretty that I though you are a girl" Yuri laughed.

"I was just 5 years old and he is 6 or 7, and he played with my hair so that's why"

"Ohh" Yuri smiled and looked for other pictures.

An hour had passed, JaeJin took a nap, and as he opened his eyes, he saw Yuri sleeping on her sitting position as he back leaned on the wall and her head slightly lopsided.

And then he decided to get his sketchpad from his bag and his pencil.
He sketched and looked at her.
From her wavy locks, to the shape of her face with her eyes and her features, he started to draw it.

After a few minutes, Yuri moved as she heard the ring from JaeJin's phone.
JaeJin didn't noticed that Yuri is now half awake.
He dropped down the sketchpad and answered.

"Yobose-"
"Yah Lee JaeJin who told you to get out of the h-"
"I know Noona I know"
"Where are you now? I am expecting to see you here at the h-"
"If you'd like to see me, I don't want you to feel pity for me at the hospital"
"Uhmmmm, we are few minutes away from home, just stay there"
"Neh"

While Jaejin is talking with Ayumi, Yuri opened her eyes a bit and then she rubbed it for a while.
She made a wide yawn and something caught her eye.
She rubbed her eyes again and saw the drawing of a girl.
A girl but she can't distinguish who.

(JAEJIN'S POV)

My sister start blabbing some things again...
Yeah... about me who doesn't take care of himself etcetera etcetera...

"Who is that?"

I saw Yuri looking at the drawing.
I jumped when I saw Yuri nearly seen my drawing.
I just hope she didn't distinguish.
A while ago she is sleeping on the chair beside me.

"Oh nothing" I said hiding the notebook on my back.

"I saw it, it was a girl, who is she?" She asked.

I coughed a bit and spoke "She is someone important" I said.

"Someone important?" Yuri asked "Or the girl you like"

"I don't like her" I said.

"More than like, crush and infatuation?"

"Maybe"