I don't know how to forget her

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

|Donghae|
"Are you happy now? Are you happy seeing her suffering? After all that the two of you have been through? You'll just give Yuri up?"

"Hyung I am sorry but I love Yuri so much... If you can't be with her, I will, and no matter what happens I will never let you hurt her again"

I opened my eyes and look at my watch.

I remembered what Jaejin had told me when he talked to me at the phone.
He was really mad, it's the first time I heard him like that.
I can feel it through his voice, and I know he really meant his words.
But I am only doing this for him.

"Now tell me why you have to do this" He asked.
"Because of.."
"No Hyung... you already hurt her and I won't ever let you do that to her again"

If you just know why.. I didn't mean to hurt her and I don't want to..
I don't have intentions too.. It just happened because for me it is the right thing to do.
Yeah, I know it isn't right to hurt Yuri, but it is better for me to suffer than my brother.
Although it is not a big assurance that he can survive with his sickness, at least Yuri is there with him.
Because I know she is the one that he wants to be with, he wants to share those happy and sad times with her, he even wants to take away all her pain by giving up on us.
He is just like me who loves Yuri so much.

*Attention Passengers, We are now arrived in Seoul, Korea......*

This is it Donghae....

|end of pov|
---------------------------------------------------

"May I ask where is Yuri?" Yoona asked one of the maids in Yuri's house.

"She's playing PSP in her room" The maid replied.

"Oh, really, Uhmmm, can I go there now?"

"Sure, just knock at the door first because Ms. Yuri-shii had been so hot tempered these days"

"Okay.." Yoona whispered "By the way what is that?" Yoona asked looking at the tray in the maid's hands.

"Oh, Ms. Yuri-sshi wants me to bring these snacks"

"All of that?" Yoona said as she looked surprised.

"Cookies, Shake, Pizza, Spaghetti, ice cream, chips, sandwich and sushi" Yoona thought.

"Are you going to give that to her...upstairs?" She asked and the maid nodded.

"Just let me give that to her" Yoona said "But I-"

"Please?" Yoona insisted and then the maid gave the the tray.

"Thanks" Yoona smiled as she slowly walked upstairs going to Yuri's room while holding the tray.

Yuri played a rock music and she her speakers into its maximum volume.
She lay down on her bed and played her PSP.

"Ajumma! Where's my food? I am hungry!" Yuri shouted.

Yoona closed her eyes as she heard her earsplitting music.
She knocked at the door and said "Yuri"
But Yuri can't hear anything that she continued to what she is doing.

"Ajumma! My food!" Yuri shouted.

Yoona sighed. She opened the door and said "Your food is here highness"
She looked around, and everything is fine, well except for the loud music and the weird Yuri.
Yuri can't still notice Yoona, so Yoona turned off the music.

"What the h-" Yuri said and then she turned to face who turned off the music and she saw Yoona.

"Yoona?" Yuri said with a surprised look. "What are you doing here?"

"Isn't that obvious?? I am visiting you" Yoona smiled "I want to have some chat with my best friend" She added as she placed the tray in her bed.

Yuri remained silent as she get her milk shake and drink it.

"Are you alright? What are you feeling now?" Yoona asked.

"Feeling numb" Yuri answered shortly.

"Yeah..Mostly because when you spend almost the entire night crying, you wake up the next day with a dull ache in your head that renders you numb to everything else" Yoona said s she chuckled "I still remember your favorite line... when I got depressed"

Yuri didn't respond and just continued to play with her PSP.
She get pizza and eat it. She also get some cookies and sushis and put it inside .
With her actions, Yoona sighed.

"Are you really that hungry, or you are just depressed so you keep on putting things inside your mouth?" Yoona asked.

Yuri didn't answer.

"Can I have one?" Yoona asked and then she get some sushis too.

Yoona just kept on watching Yuri eating all of the foods prepared for her.
She sighed looking at her, she feels pity on her.
It's the first time she saw Yuri like that, and she doesn't know what to do with her.

"Can you stop eating?" Yoona said "Are you sure you are eating all of that?"

"Neh, I am hungry" Yuri answered.

When Yuri tried to get the ice cream and the chips, but Yoona put them away.
Yuri glared at her as she tried to get it but she failed.

"What's with you? Why are you getting my food!" Yuri shouted.

"It doesn't mean that you are depressed, you have to eat all of this" Yoona commented "Look there, there are lots of wrappers of chips and cookies, you can even gain fat because of this"

"But I am hungry!"

"No you are not! You are emotionally stressed so you are just eating lots of food just to relieve it" Yoona said.

"Unlike you, At least I am not locking myself inside my room, drinking beer and crying all day and night" Yuri said.

"Are you okay?" Yoona asked "Definitely" Yuri said as she put down her PSP.

"Yul, I know this will be the dumbest question 'cause I know that you are not really feeling fine, but I will still ask you that" Yoona said " What are you feeling right now? I am so worried about you, during my stay at Japan I can't stop thinking about the people here, it includes you, and in your situation, I am here to m-"

"Yoona I am fine" Yuri said as she get the ice cream and get one scoop.

"Why are you like this? I am just concerned about you, just like Yuri being concerned with Yoona" Yoona said as she grabbed back the ice cream and put away the tray of food.

Yuri sighed and said "Nothing...changed.. just the fact that I am alone"

"Just the fact that he is not here"

"Yuri" Yoona sighed.

"But he'll come back right? Tell me" Yuri said looking at her eyes.

"But..he told me that he'll stay there for good and it would take him years just to h-"

"Tell me he'll come back" Yuri begged.

"Yuri I-"

"Malhaebwa!" Yuri shouted as she thrown all the things in her table. "Yuri!" Yoona shouted as she hold her arms to stop her tantrums.

"Stop acting like this!!" Yoona lose her patience.

"What will I do?" Yuri shouted.

"Relax and stay still!" Yoona said and Yuri stopped from moving then she cried.

"What am I going to do?" Yuri said as she sit down on her bed and buried her face with her hands.

Yoona rubbed her back as Yuri sobbed hardly.

"Be strong.. Donghae..is.. I know.. I know you love him so much, but.. as what you have said there are still guys out there willing to be with you, willing to-"

"Yoona" Yuri said "I will not give up, until he tell me straight to my face that he don't love me anymore"

"Yuri..." Yoona sighed.

"I am sorry for what I have acted a while ago" Yuri said as she hugged Yoona "Thank you for being so good to me"

"Yuri, you are my best friend, you are even like my sister, you are my family, and whatever your decision is, I'll always be here for you"
---------------------------------------------------

"I don't want to tell it to Yoona.. she'll be mad at me, I don't know how to say it to Kibum or to JaeJoong,You are the only one whom I know can trust at this point,, and...I know this will be hard, but I have a favor..."

"What is it?"

"Please don't tell where I am at"

"Huh?"

Jessica's phone ring that disturbed her from her sleep.
She woke up, opened her eyes and sit up from her bed to get her phone.

"Yoboseyo?"
"Jess, this is me"
"Donghae?"
"Neh.. I have to talk to you"
"Where?"
"Please meet me now"
"Where are you?"
"I am back here"
"Here in Korea?"
"Please don't tell it"
"I thought.. you'll come back after 2 weeks?"
"I'll tell you everything, I am staying now at the hotel, I'll just text you where I am"
"Okay... okay"
"Thank you Sica"

The line ended.

------------------------------------------

|Jessica|

Yeah that's right, Donghae is here.
He is back, and he is just hiding himself from the others.
Coming back here in Korea is a secret, our secret.

That is his simple request, and I don't know his point of doing this.

I feel so pity for him. And he is really crazy.
Why is he doing things hard for them?
He is just making things more complicated.

I really know Donghae from top to toe.
Since Tiffany and Donghae were in the relationship, he had been close to me.
From the beginning until their break-up and until they separated ways, I watched them and I already know all about them.
I can say that Donghae changed a lot. Man, its been years since he went to Japan and go back in Korea. When he came back, he met Yuri. He really turned into a man, I mean he is not that sweet, caring and loving with Tiffany, but he is like that when it comes to Yuri and I can say that he really love her so much. Maybe because Donghae and Tiff's love is just like what the typical teens do. We are now at our twenties, and this is a way different. We are more matured and we are now more rational about what we think.
I know Donghae's feelings for Yuri is stronger than before.

I admit, I hated Donghae for hurting Tiffany.
Tiffany felt what Yuri is experiencing right now.
And I don't want to see another friend being hurt like Tiffany.

But he is a damn idiot giving up on her.
Don't he think that JaeJin will be mad at him for hurting Yuri?

I don't know... but this almighty fish is so unpredictable.
I don't know what to say to him right now, and at this point, I am waiting for that fishy to come and explain things to me.

"Jessica"

I looked back and saw Donghae with his cap, eye glasses and jacket.

"Donghae, nice to see you" I said.

"Let's go inside"

|end of pov|

"Jessica" Donghae said "Thanks for helping me"

"No problem" Jessica replied.

"I have one more request" Donghae said

"What is it?"

"I want to transfer a school" Donghae said "Probably I'll be a drop out of school for I will transfer"

"Are you out of your mind?" Jessica commented and Donghae chuckled.

"Are you serious Donghae?" Jessica asked.

"My stay here in Korea must be kept secret" Donghae said " So Please, I beg you, please do it for me, I need to release all my papers so I need your help, I'll send a letter to the principal and please give it to him"

"What are your plans?" Jessica asked.

"I'll be staying here alone, I'll study in another school and continue my life ahead"

"How about Ayumi Unnie, and JaeJin know about this?"

"I'll take the risk, but as long as they don't know, they will not know"

"How about JaeJoong and h-"

"I already told him about this" Donghae cut him off.

"What are you planning? Why are you doing this?"

"I'll also work for myself, I'll not use my credit cards so they can't track me down that I am here, I'll try my best not to go to the places that they can find me"

"Are you really sure about this?" Jessica asked.

"This is the life that I want to experience, I want to live alone, to work for my own, and to be treated like an ordinary person" Donghae said.

"But....how about Yuri?" Jessica asked.

"How is....she" Donghae asked in a low voice.

"I don't know" Jessica said "I don't know if she is fine or she is trying to be fine or if she is pretending to be fine. What do you think? which of the those?"

Donghae sighed.

"She is still the same, except to the fact that she misses you, waiting for you, and she's hurt"

"I think she really loves you so much" Jessica said

"It's funny how I liked her so fast and even loved her so fast. Its so fast, everything is so fast. And now I don't know if I can forget her fast as well" Donghae said.

"I don't know how to forget her" Donghae paused. "But someday I will.. right?"

"I don't know" Jessica said "It's your heart who knows it"

"But If I were you, I must not let go and give Yuri up"

"I know" Donghae said "Because I really don't know how to forget her"