Conclusions and Lies

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

"Hours ago, I saw her and she was in trouble, she was nearly kidnapped and so I helped her and I brought her home.." Kibum explained "So you call this cheating?"
"Kibum, You are missing for 5 hours, our date is on 1 pm and you didn't came, it's already past 5 pm so I am worried, you aren't answering my calls, who wouldn't be mad? who wouldn't be worried?" Yoona said.

"Mianhae" Kibum apologized "I helped her, I am tired and my mind was blank, It seems because of adrenaline that I forgot the...." Kibum paused "Mianhae..but she's a friend of mine, I don't want anything to h-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh" Yoona said as she placed her index finger on his lip "Let's clean your wound, okay?" Yoona said.

"I understand Ara, How are you? Let me help you now okay?" Yoona said as she faced Ara and smiled.

"Are you hurt? Mianhae Kibum...Saranghae" Yoona said as she hugged Kibum tightly.

Kibum kissed her forehead and said "Saranghae, Happy 100th Day Anniversary"

Meanwhile, Ara was just there with shut and her eyes looking straight ahead at them.

"Tell me what really happened hours ago" Yoona questioned Kibum as they both sit down at the couch.

"Yoona, I don't know either, I just saved her, that's all" Kibum lied. He doesn't want to let Yoona know what really happened and he doesn't want Yoona to be involved in the situation where Ara and him is.

"What are the intentions of those bad guys to you Ara?" Yoona asked.

"I.." Ara made a short glance at Kibum, and Kibum eyed her and mouthed 'No'

"I...don't know.." Ara lied. "Ohhhh" Yoona sighed believing on what Ara and Kibum said.

"What are we going to do now?" Yoona whispered.

"Ara are you hurt a while ago?" Yoona asked facing Ara once again.

"I think Kibum is the one who is bruised" Ara whispered

"Kibum, I'll stay with you here tonight, okay?" Yoona said.

"Yoona" Kibum spoke "Can Ara also stay here?"

Yoona is now in deep thoughts. Why would Kibum want Ara to stay in his house?
As far as she can remember, Ara's house is just 3 blocks away from his house.

"Why? Are both of you in a dangerous matter? What's the real problem Kibum" Yoona said.

"No that's not what you think Yoona, I-"

"Mianhae.. We must protect Ara" Kibum cut off Ara. "I w-"

"Yoona, Kibum is just overreacting so much" Ara defensed as she cut off Kibum.

"I have to go, Thank Kibum, don't worry, my house is just 3 blocks away from yours, Kibum, I'll just call you if I need help" Ara said as she stand up and prepared herself to go to the door.

"Ara" Kibum said "Stay" Yoona said.

Kibum and Ara both looked at Yoona surprisingly. "Kibum wants you to stay Ara, and besides in the guest room, I have some clothes in there, and Yuri's clothes" Yoona said.

"Yoona" Kibum whispered.

"It's because, before, we used to stay overnight in every house for fun, we also bring some old or extra clothes, and sometimes we left it here" Yoona continued.

"Is that okay with you Yoona?" Ara asked.

"Of..course! Besides, this is Kibum's house, right?" Yoona said as she smiled half heartedly.

"Oh, Excuse me, if she'll stay with us tonight, let me lead her to her room" Auntie Han said as she joined the conversation.

"Yeah, sure Auntie, thanks" Kibum said.

As Auntie Han lead Ara to the guest room, Kibum looked at Yoona seriously.
Yoona just smiled and gave a convincing look.

"Yoona, I am so-"

"Kibum, I don't know what's going on, I am still confused, But then, I trust you this time" Yoona cut him off.

"Yoon-"

"I trust you" Yoona cut him off again. "But promise me, you will tell it to me, maybe not for today, but for some other time, Once I ask you, you'll say it, mm-kay?" Yoona said.

"O-okay" Kibum said "Thank you for understanding me"

"Oh, geezz... " Yoona pouted as she looked at her box on the floor "I hope the cake isn't ruined, I made this for many hours" Yoona laughed.

"Saranghae" Yoona said "Saranghae" Kibum replied as he give her a quick kiss.

---------------------------------------------

Yuri saw Donghae at the park again.
She is confused due to the fact that Donghae is now wearing eye glasses.

"Donghae-ah" Yuri shouted.

Donghae looked back, but he turned his attention to his camera and walked away.

"Can we talk?" Yuri asked as she grabbed Donghae's hands.

"No" Donghae moved away.

Yuri wants to ask something.
What's the real score between them? Was it really over?
Is this the end?
And most especially.. Does he still love her?

"Please Donghae" Yuri cried. "Just tell me, you are doing this for JaeJin.. He may not know this, but I can feel it that he is the reason why you-"

"I don't love you anymore!" Donghae shouted. Yuri froze.

|Flashback|

"Malhaebwa!" Yuri shouted as she thrown all the things in her table.

"Yuri!" Yoona shouted as she hold her arms to stop her tantrums.

"Stop acting like this!!" Yoona lose her patience.

"What will I do?" Yuri shouted.

"Relax and stay still!" Yoona said and Yuri stopped from moving then she cried.

"What am I going to do?" Yuri said as she sit down on her bed and buried her face with her hands.
Yoona rubbed her back as Yuri sobbed hardly.

"Be strong.. Donghae..is.. I know.. I know you love him so much, but.. as what you have said there are still guys out there willing to be with you, willing to-"

"Yoona" Yuri said "I will not give up, until he tell me straight to my face that he don't love me anymore"

"Yuri..." Yoona sighed.

"I am sorry for what I have acted a while ago" Yuri said as she hugged Yoona "Thank you for being so good to me"

"Yuri, you are my best friend, you are even like my sister, you are my family, and whatever your decision is, I'll always be here for you"

|End of Flashback|

"Thank You" Yuri said "Thank You for letting me be free..at least I will now have a reason to deeply understand that this will not work out..our relationship will no longer work..Thank you.. because I will now have the reason to give up.. Thank you.. for hurting me" Yuri cried.

“Yuri…. I am not meant for you now” Donghae whispered.

“If chances and fate will give us the right time, I swear I’ll never let go… fate seems to be so angry at us.. this is so complicated, so complicated than I thought.. I maybe not meant for you now.. but I believe there is a time for us..”

"The more you tell that to me, the more I keep on believing that you still love me don't you get that? We are not meant for now because we really aren't meant for each other!" Yuri said as she cried."No there will be no time for us.."

"I am so sorry.." Donghae cried "I am so sorry.. but I STILL LOVE YOU.. If I could just shout it.. but I can't" Donghae thought.

"Everyone has a right to move on, it includes me, don't I have a right to be happy? I just want to be happy, and if forgetting you will cause me heartaches but will later on set me free, I'll go and move on, Forgetting is hard, forgetting feels so miserable, but it might be worth it" Yuri said as she wiped her tears

"I may still love you now, but if you want me to forget you, I would" Yuri said as she ran so fast.

Yuri kept on running and running.
She doesn't know where to go.
She is crying.

Suddenly her phone ringed and Ayumi's name is on the screen.

"Yoboseyo"
"Yuri, this is Ayumi"
"Neh?"
"Yuri, JaeJin fainted, we rushed him to the hospital"
"What?"
"Come here quickly okay?"
"Neh, Neh"

And then the phone hang up.

"What happened to you JaeJin?" Yuri thought as she run going to the hospital.
.
.
.

Head spins. Double Vision.
Migraine.

He's feeling it all over again.

Signs. Symptoms.

Donghae put his hands on his forehead as he felt the terrible pain.
He's afraid. He looks miserable.

"It won't happen again" Donghae told to himself. "It won't this couldn't be"

He weakly stand up to get a bottle of wine and a glass.
Unfortunately, his head is in pain all over again.
His vision turning black, and He feels dizzy.
His hands reach for the glass but it fell accidentally.
Donghae's legs weakened as his hands reached his eyes, He fall down immediately and his arms were scraped by the broken glass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Donghae winced in pain.

"Donghae?" Jessica said as she opened the door.

There she saw Donghae on his knees with his hands covering his eyes.
Pieces of broken glass messed up the floor.
She saw drops of blood, making Jessica panic.

"Donghae!! what happened!"

"Blood!! Where does the blood come from?" Jessica shouted.

"The...glass..fell" Donghae said slowly.

"My head..hurts...it pains a lot.. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Donghae shouted.

"My eyes..it feels like burning...Jessica.. my sight is turning black!!" He shouted as he cried.

"Ottoke.. what should I do?!" Jessica shouted.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" He shouted.

"What should I do!!!" Jessica panicked.

"Liste-n" Donghae spoke in pain "Get my phone..c-call.. Dr. Aragaki.."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! D-d-do it Jessica!" Donghae shouted.

"Phone... Dr. Aragaki" Jessica whispered and then she quickly obeyed what he had said.
.
.
.

"Yuri"

Yuri took a deep breathe as she smiled widely hiding the hurt she's been feeling.

"JaeJin, what the hell happened to you?" Yuri said as she quickly sit down at the chair beside JaeJin's bed.

"I fainted, because of the heat" JaeJin said as he chuckled "This plain weakling is as brittle as the glass" He laughed.

Yuri pouted as she hold his hands. "Are you okay now?"

"Ask my heart" JaeJin said.

"Yah... JaeJin's heart... be strong enough okay? We want to see JaeJin look happy, and strong.. Please?" Yuri said as tears dwell up her eyes.

"My parents and my siblings thought that I couldn't survive. I am weak..Doctors said that my chances of living is 50 over 100, and the possible age that I could live, because of this disease, is 16 years" JaeJin spoke.

"16..17..18..19.. by some days..I'll be turning 20.. I lived longer, I am alive, I am thankful for that.. 3 years of High school.. and now in College.. I should be contented of that"

"My chance of living before is 16 years.. I passed that age.."

"You see.. you can do it.." Yuri encouraged him.

“19 years of living… isn’t that enough?”

“Could you make it longer?...for me?” Yuri said.

Yuri is now crying.
.
.
.

"Ms. Jessica"

Jessica looked back and saw the Japanese doctor, Dr. Aragaki.

"Dr. Aragaki" Jessica said.

"Where are his relatives?" Dr. Aragaki asked.

"I called..his cousin, Hongki, and.. he'll be coming soon"

As if by cue, Hongki came and go unto Jessica's side "How was he Doc?"

"I never expect this" Dr. Aragaki said "But he has symptoms when he went to Japan 10 years ago... but he neevr updated me about this.."

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked as she is getting teary.

"So this is what he hide from us 10 years ago" Hongki whispered.

"Hongki, Doc, What is this all about?" Jessica asked.

"Donghae...."
.
.
.

“Could you make it longer?...for me?” Yuri said.

Yuri is now crying.

"Yuri" JaeJin whispered "I love you, you know that..right?"

Yuri nodded as she wiped her tears.

"Do you love me Yuri?"

|Flashback|

"Please Donghae" Yuri cried. "Just tell me, you are doing this for JaeJin.. He may not know this, but I can feel it that he is the reason why you-"

"I don't love you anymore!"

|End of Flashback|

"JaeJin I still love Donghae.. you know that.. but.. it isn't hard to love you... I love you... but not as much as I love him.. Mianhae...I may not love you more than I love Donghae, Let my heart learn to love you" Yuri cried.

JaeJin kissed her hand and said "I know.. someday.. your heart will learn to love me...whole"

"I.. love you..JaeJin" Yuri said as she quickly hugged him. "Thank you for understanding me"

"I love you.. more than you know Yuri.. Thank you for trying to love me this time"

 

 


 

Hello Guys! >:D< I wanna hug those 20 people who subscribed ♥

Check out my other fanfics :) Reasons and Leap of Faith 

Saranghae!! ♥♥♥ - Kishie♥