Unexpected circumstances

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

"How are-" Donghae and Yuri chorused.
"Are you-" They chorused for the second time.

"How are you?" Yuri asked "I am.. fine, so much fine" He answered.

"How about y-" Donghae asked but Yuri cut him off when she followed a response "I am so much fine as well"

"How is JaeJin?" Donghae asked.

"You are his brother and yet you don't know what's going on with his life?" Yuri said "Do you even know that Ayumi is now pregnant?" She added.

"Bwoh?" Donghae's eyes widened "See?" Yuri said.

"Yuri-ah!!!"

Someone called from behind.
They looked back and saw JaeJin smiling unto Yuri.

"JaeJin" Yuri whispered.

It was JaeJin.

The brightened-faced JaeJin faded as he saw a familiar man standing in front of Yuri.
Hie eyes turned cold, as he clenched his fist controlling his emotions.

"JaeJin" Yuri smiled as she faced JaeJin.

"Yuri" JaeJin spoke, his eyes not leaving Donghae.

Donghae tried to smile but his brother looked back at Yuri.
JaeJin hold Yuri's hands and pulled her close to him.

"Yuri, we have to go" JaeJin said patiently.

"But.. why?..huh?" Yuri asked as she looked on both JaeJin and Donghae

"Just go with me" JaeJin said.

"JaeJin I-" Donghae tried to hold JaeJin's hands but JaeJin refused.

"Let's leave now, Yuri"

"Hey, aren't you g-"

"Let's just go!" JaeJin pulled Yuri.

Yuri sighed at JaeJin's reaction for she was surprised seeing him like that.
Unexpectedly, Donghae grabbed Yuri back.

"Yuri" Donghae said silently.

His voice were calm yet so sad- So full of emotions that Yuri wants to cry.

JaeJin looked back and saw Donghae's hands unto her.

"Yuri" JaeJin said.

His voice were calm yet so cold - His eyes locked on her as Yuri tried to breathe and stay still.

Yuri looked on both of them and she felt the coldness of the atmosphere.
Her pair of hands were crossed on the most important persons in her life.

The Past - Who came back;
The Present - Who is with her today;
Donghae, whom she loved and JaeJin, who loves her.

"I am sorry Donghae, but this day is so important, we really have to go"

"It's okay, Mianhae, It was just by accident that we saw each other and I am just thinking of talking to her for a minute, but if I am the disturbance of your....date today, you can now leave..and have fun" Donghae said trying to sound happy.

Yuri sighed as JaeJin pulled her closer to him. "Bye" Donghae said

"Bye" Yuri said as she smiled halfheartedly.

When JaeJin and Yuri was a bit far from Donghae, Yuri stopped JaeJin and said "JaeJin wait"

"I am just afraid that..." JaeJin paused. "I don't want you to be hurt again" JaeJin said

"I know, but why do you have to do this? Jae..what are you afraid of? Afraid that he is back? C'mmon JaeJin, Who I am with? I'm with you..." Yuri said to let JaeJin ease down.

"Maybe you got hurt again..I am afraid of that"

"Fine..But..don't frown, I don't like to see you like that.. Smile please?" Yuri said as she changed the topic.

"Okay" JaeJin said as he smiled.

Yuri smiled yet she is thinking of Donghae - the Donghae whom she faced a while ago, the Donghae with the same look in her eyes.
the Donghae whom unexpectedly melted her heart all over again, the Donghae who made her almost cry.

"Yuri..." Donghae whispered as he sighed.

------------------------------------------------

"Who'll call this 9:00 in the morning?" Kibum whispered as he rubbed his eyes.

Kibum yawned as he get his mobile phone.
His lips curled when Yoona's name flashed on the screen.
He answered the phone and said "Yoboseyo"
"Kibummieee"
"Aigooo, stop calling me Kibummiee"
"Happy 100th day Anniversary! I love you, Saranghae"
"I love you too"
"Yah..I hate you...Hmmpp"
"Wae? You just said that you love me and then, you'll tell me you hate me?"
"Hmmm... I hate you so you must win me back"

Kibum chuckled secretly.

"Okay fine, anything for my princess?"
"How about if we see each other today"
"So..Yoona..You want to have a date?"
"Well of course! Pabo"
"Aigoooo... A date is so boring"
"Yah!!!"
"Just kidding babe... fine, I'll see you at the park again okay? at 1:00 pm"
"Okay, Bye..Love you"
.
.
.

3 hours after Yoona's call, Kibum already prepared himself for their date.
Kibum checked his hair, outfit, smile and for him it is now perfect.

Walking down the street, unexpectedly he heard someone crying for help.

"Stop...Let go of me!!.. Stop..Help!!!"

He heard a very familiar voice.
A girl crying for help.

"Stop this Fcuking thing...HELP!!!"

He followed the voices he hears.
Every move and step, he can feel that he is closer to that place.

"Fcuk you!! Let go of me!!"

Just then, he saw 3 men holding a girl with their full force.
Looking closer, he found out that it was Ara.

"Ara" Kibum whispered.

He followed them and he saw a underground garage.
A very strange place - Kibum thought.

"TaeKyung...Please stop this" Ara cried.

"How are you my Ara?"

The man tried to touch her face but then Ara moved away and shouted "Fcuk You TaeKyung!!"

That boy named TaeKyung slapped her "How dare you!"

"Stop this fcuking game" Ara glared.

"This ain't a fcuking game Ara" TaeKyung said

"Why did you do this?" Ara asked, holding her temper.

"Because I want to be with you, I want to be closer to you"

"You can talk to me better but not in this way!!"

"But you are hiding, you don't want to see me" TaeKyung sighed."I am TaeKyung... the TaeKyung you knew... your chidhood friend..your first love"

"You are not the TaeKyung I knew" Ara glared at him.

"I can change... for better.." TaeKyung said "Just tell me whatever you want, I can change"

"Let go of me now! That's what I want!"

"Nope" TaeKyung smirked "I'll give you everything you want, just don't stay away from me"

"Fcuk you" Ara glared once more.

"Don't you know how much I wanted to fcuk you even before? I love you so much don't you know that!"

"If you love me, you'll not do this to me" Ara cried.

"I love you, Please give me a chance!!" TaeKyung pleaded

"Chance.. With the way you do this? I don't think you love me!" Ara whispered

"Please" TaeKyung said as he kissed her neck.

"Let Go!!!" Kibum said as he shouted.

"Who are you?" TaeKyung glared at him.

"What is it to you?" Kibum said.

"Why are you here!"

"Just saving a girl whom I don't want to be touched by some dirty interests of yours"

"Shut Up!" TaeKyung said as he run and tried to hit Kibum on his face.

Kibum moved the other way and responded with a puch on TaeKyung's face.
After a moment, the two men started to kick Kibum, but Kibum throw away punches leaving the two knocked down.
TaeKyung hit him on the face but Kibum kicked his manhood harder.

"Kibum stop! Let's just get out of here!" Ara shouted.

Kibum hurriedly run unto her and untied the rope that cover up her arms.
Kibum quickly grabbed Ara's hands and moved away with her.

"Ara!!!" TaeKyung shouted.
.
.
.
.

"Who is he Ara?" Kibum asked.

Ara suddenly cried and bawled like a baby.
She looks so scared and so stressed, Kibum pitied her.

"Kibum.. why did you go there.. it would be dangerous for you now"

"It's because I saw you, I don't want anything bad will happen to you...so I saved you"

"Kibum... you are now in danger, you don't know TaeKyung"

"So what? you see him crying in pain, just a little kick on his... oh yeah... don't cry please?" Kibum asked.

"Kibum.. TaeKyung is a very powerful guy...His family is one of the richest in t-"

"I am also one of the Kim's, remember? One of the richest as well and t-"

"But his family is connected into the drug lords, t-"

"So?" Kibum cut her off. “I don’t care, I saved you for you to be safe”

"Kibum... I am afraid... Thank you for saving me, but saving me may lead into your unsafety... you're not safe, he may kill you, or if not you, anyone who is close to you, he can kill any of us" Ara cried.

"But why is he after you?" Kibum asked.

"He is my childhood friend... I am his first love... but I hide from him and ignore him because of his acts.. he became wild..he is dangerous.. he is not the TaeKyung I used to know... He is not the TaeKyung I loved before.. he is different..now.. he isn’t my best friend that I knew before" Ara sobbed.

"Kibum...I am worried about your safety... Kibum" Ara said as she cried and embraced Kibum.

"I can take care of myself"

"You don't understand me Kibum.." Ara cried.