Messed up

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

"Boss" The two guys said as they panted in front of TaeKyung.
"We can't find the two of them"

"You can't find Ara with that jerk? Kill him! Who is he in Ara's life? her boyfriend? Kill him!" TaeKyung said as he stood up and punched the wall.

"But where will we find him?" The guy asked.

"Be it on the North or South, everywhere! As long as you find them, kill them!" TaeKyung shouted.

"Kill Ara as well? You're a way to fast brother.... Wow, Kang TaeKyung, the wisest and the kindest son of the notorious drug lord and a business man, is now trying to be a bad ? Stop it, it's not good to you"

TaeKyung looked back and and rolled his eyes followed with a smirk on his face "What are you doing here?"

"Just trying to see if your plan will work out well"

"And so" TaeKyung glared "I am right, you failed"

"Shut the fcuk up Mir" TaeKyung shouted. "Easy" Mir said followed by a laugh. "I may help you, I am much worst than you"

"But how can you help me" TaeKyung asked furiously.

"Simple" Mir said "I am so sure that you don't want Ara to die so early..You just want to find her and to be with her.. but that guy is coming on your way, right?"

"Just say it!"

"Ooooopppss.. I don't want to tell it" Mir smirked "Every word that I'll say must be paid, Hyung" Mir continued.

TaeKyung's eyes widened as he heard Mir said "Hyung". It is clear to his mind that Mir never treated him as a brother.
Mir is so envious of him because TaeKyung isn't their dad's real son, he is just adopted and yet his dad's attention is focused on TaeKyung.

It is also clear in his mind that Mir's dad killed his true family when he was young - he found out when he reached high school. But he doesn't know why Mr. Kang still adopted him after killing his true parents.

Mr. Kang, a businessman and a secret notorious drug lord in Asia.

The reason why he turned out to be cold and stone hearted was also because of Mr. Kang. When Mr. Kang found out about TaeKyung being friends with Ara and when he knew that he loved her, He never let TaeKyung see Ara since Highschool - Making TaeKyung to rebel secretly to his so-called dad.

He thought of rebellion, yet he changed his mind, instead, he tried to pretend to be a good son to his so-called father, to get his trust.
And secretly, TaeKyung wants revenge, revenge for his family, revenge for everything.

TaeKyung is a good man - but whoever he is now, it is because he was influenced by his dad's deeds.

The thing that can melt her heart all over again? Maybe the answer is Ara. He really loved Ara and his life completely changed when Ara came out of his life.

Ara was gone so long, and now that he found her, as Ara knew he was a son of a secret drug lord, Ara turned away. TaeKyung desperately want Ara back in his life again. That's why he is desperate to gave up everything for Ara.

And if the answer is giving up the life he used to, the company and doing things he grew up with. He will.

"Dad is still in the hospital because of Cancer, maybe it's a karma to his dirty deeds" TaeKyung said "And I know if he dies, the company is mine, and the transactions, the selling and dealing with drug users, will be handled to me" He smirked.

Mir glared at him with anger in his eyes.
His fists are tight and he is going to burst out in any moment.

"I know how much you are interested about the company and the connections with those drug lords.. I know that every word you'll tell me and every help you'll do has a cost and must be paid" TaeKyung said.

"Aha.." Mir's anger faded as he smiled. "You are really smart"

"Take over the company and those drug deals, if you want to waste your time to burn your soul into hell" TaeKyung said.

"Oh c'mmon, my pleasure" Mir laughed. Mir waited this for so long. Of course he doesn't want TaeKyung to take over the riches of his dad now that TaeKyung is just adopted.

"Don't worry, I don't really care about dad's company, even your rampant drug dealings and users" TaeKyung said.

"Fine, whatever your reason is...but you still belong to us right?" Mir laughed. "You once entered this business"

"But I never get used to it, maybe you" TaeKyung replied.

"Using your studies as an excuse in not taking over the business so early was the greatest idea you made, Hyung. I followed dad and it made me much closer to him. You're right, you are not used into that life, just read books" Mir laughed.

TaeKyung never really involved himself into drugs or any connections to them. He was busy studying to have his own life when the time comes that he wants to get out of his so-called dad's life.

"Once I get Ara, I'll get out of this mess and start a new life.. that's what you want right?" TaeKyung said.

"Hyung, you really know what I really wanted.." Mir said

"Perhaps, I don't want to be your brother.. I still can't forget that our so-called dad killed my true and own family" TaeKyung said.

"But I still treated you as a brother..that's why I am helping you now, leave our family, give me the company, and I'll help you with Ara" Mir said

"We are just using each other right, revenge for you and me, take note that you never treated me as your brother"

"That's why I am treating you now as my brother because this will be the first and the last time" Mir laughed "I know once you are a good guy, it will be so hard for you to turn bad, you ain't a bad guy " Mir said.

"Let me continue.." Mir eyed TaeKyung "His name is Kim Kibum, cousin of Kim JaeJoong,the heir of Kim Enterprise, my rival with Lee Ayumi. That jerk's girlfriend is Im Yoona and she is on the same school with him. He is also best friends with Lee Donghae and Lee JaeJin, brothers of Ayumi and t-"

"I don't care about Ayumi, I don't care if you are still brokenhearted with Ayumi because of JaeJoong!" TaeKyung shouted

"And Kibum as well" Mir said "I know that Ayumi was supposed to marry Kibum if JaeJoong was against in marrying her.. and besides, Ayumi loved Kibum before. And as far as I can remember, Yoona was JaeJoong's ex-girlfriend which lately fell in love with Kibum.. it seemed like they exchenged partners.." Mir added and smirked.

"I don't want to hear their love story, and your heartache stories as well, Mir" TaeKyung said controlling his anger.

"If Ayumi never loved Kibum, and if Ayumi didn't marry JaeJoong, I may have a chance before.. if Ayumi never fell in love with JaeJoong when they got married, we may be together, don't you get that? And now, In your case, it seems like Ara likes Kibum too.. Aren't you angry? Well, since my blood begins to boil because of the Kim family, because of Kibum and JaeJoong, I want to help you, for my revenge, and for you to get Ara"

"Hyung, I am just saying to you his personal background and how this boy is coincidentally connected to my problem with your problem" Mir stated.

"Wait..you said he has a girlfriend right?" TaeKyung said

"I am still amazed with your mental capability and how smart you were" Mir smirked.

"But to think of this, he has a girlfriend but why is he after her? Who is Ara in his life? Friends? Impossible" Mir continued making TaeKyung boil into temper. "I know you are itching to kill anyone interfering Ara's life..right?"

"Wait.." TaeKyung said "Spy on every one close and connected with Kibum.. if we can't hunt the two of them, let's start with his loved ones.. find his girl"

"Let's just go and kill that dumb jerk, kill Kibum" Mir said.

"I said find and get his girl" TaeKyung shouted as he faced the two guys looking at him.

"Fine.. Good guys really find it hard to be bad.. just tell me if you want to kill.. I'll do it for you" Mir said

"Thanks for the deal,The company is mine, Ara is yours"

--------------------------------------------

She chose the best outfit for it is a very special day to her. He counted 99 days to prepare for this day, and now on their 100th day, she must do something special to him.

A way to a man's heart is his stomach, that's why Yoona thought it would be better if she will make a cake first.
She get the ingredients, cook book and all the things needed.

"Fighting~!" Yoona said as she started baking the cake

After an hour of preparation and cooking, Yoona finally finished her cake.

"I love you Kibum" She mouthed as she decorated her cake.
Yoona put the cake inside the box and wrote a small not for Kibum.

'Kibum, Happy 100th day! Thank you for taking care of me and loving me. I love you. ~Yoona'

She quickly put down her apron and ran towards her room to fix herself.
.
.
.

"Kibum...I am worried about your safety... Kibum" Ara said as she cried and embraced Kibum.

"I can take care of myself"

"You don't understand me Kibum.." Ara cried.

"I am okay Ara" Kibum assured Ara. "But look at your face, your lips has a cut" Ara said.

"This is nothing" Kibum said as he half smiled "It's bleeding, let me help you" Ara said as she get her handkerchief and wiped his blood.

"Thanks" Kibum spoke "No, I must be the one to thank you" Ara smiled.

Just then Ara wiped her tears and hugged Kibum tightly. "Thank you for your care, thank you for saving me"
.
.

"Kibum answer the phone" Yoona whispered.

Yoona is now at their meeting place and yet she was so upset because she's been waiting for almost 5 hours for him.
He is not even answering his calls - which made her more angry.

"Why is that Kibum is still not here? it's already 5:00 pm, and I've been waiting since 1:00 this afternoon" Yoona thought.

Finally she decided to go straight to Kibum's house.

Taking a bus, she is worried yet so upset. She is mad because Kibum isn't with her, yet she's worried that maybe something bad happened to him. 5 hours late is very surprising to her, thus, she wants to know why Kibum isn't coming.

Reaching her destination, she ran going to Kibum's house.
She noticed that the gates and the door is opened.
Yoona pushed the front door and looked surprised seeing Kibum hugging Ara.

"What's going on?" Yoona said that made Kibum and Ara break their hug.

"Yoona" Ara and Kibum chorused.

Yoona closed her eyes preventing herself from crying.
It's their 100th day and yet Kibum is with another girl?
How is it? It's unfair to her.

"What is this Kibum?" Yoona asked with her teary eyes.

"It's not what you think. Yoona I-" Kibum tried to stand up but he tripped down because his leg hurts.

"Kibum" Ara hurriedly said as she quickly stood up and grabbed Kibum's arm to balance himself.

"Are you cheating on me? Or is this a prank? A joke or something? Why are you messing up our Anniversary?!" Yoona shouted.

"Do this face seems cheating on you? I am hurt and bruised and yet you'll still think that I am c-"

"What happened!" Yoona said as she dropped the box and checked up on Kibum's body and face "Why do you have a cut on your face? Why are you limping? What happened!" Yoona panicked.

"Mianhae Yoona" Ara said as she bowed her head and cried "Mianhaeyo"

"Hours ago, I saw her and she was in trouble, she was nearly kidnapped and so I helped her and I brought her home.." Kibum explained "So you call this cheating?"

"Kibum, You are missing for 5 hours, our date is on 1 pm and you didn't came, it's already past 5 pm so I am worried, you aren't answering my calls, who wouldn't be mad? who wouldn't be worried?" Yoona said.

"Mianhae" Kibum apologized "I helped her, I am tired and my mind was blank, It seems because of adrenaline that I forgot the...." Kibum paused "Mianhae..but she's a friend of mine, I don't want anything to h-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh" Yoona said as she placed her index finger on his lip "Let's clean your wound, okay?" Yoona said.

"I understand Ara, How are you? Let me help you now okay?" Yoona said as she faced Ara and smiled.

"Are you hurt? Mianhae Kibum...Saranghae" Yoona said as she hugged Kibum tightly.

Kibum kissed her forehead and said "Saranghae, Happy 100th Day Anniversary"

Meanwhile, Ara was just there with shut and her eyes looking straight ahead at them.

TO BE CONTINUED......