Request

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

"Hyung!" JaeJin shouted with excitement.
Suddenly, as if by cue, A flash strike through his eyes.
Definitely DongHae take a stolen shot of JaeJin with an "O" formed to his mouth.

"Aisshhh!" JaeJin pouted.

"I am so sorry mister, I didn't mean to take a picture of you" DongHae joked.

DongHae remembered what had happened a while ago, When a flash strike to a beautiful face of a girl.
DongHae smiled slightly.

"Yuri, Yuri" He thought.

"Are you playing a prank on me?" JaeJin shouted but DongHae seemed to be preoccupied with his thoughts.

"Hyung!" JaeJin shouted that made DongHae blink into his thoughts.

"Owww..whoaahh is that you JaeJin?" DongHae said surprisingly.

"Yah, yah, yah!!"JaeJin smirked.

"Why are you smirking huh" DongHae said as he place his arms at JaeJin's shoulders and tapped him.

"Hyung, when did you come back? why did you just call me today?" JaeJin asked.

"Well, Yesterday"

"Why didn't you tell me! Where's Noona?" JaeJin pouted.

"Aisshh, as if you can't see me today" Donghae smirked "Ayumi's flight is after 3 days, she'll just fix some things" Donghae said.

"Do you miss me?" he added.

DongHae and his sister Ayumi, moved to Japan and stayed for 10 years. Their parents are always on business trips, and JaeJin was left together with his cousin Hongki in Korea. JaeJin and Hongki just visit Japan if it's their vacation, sometimes with Kibum.That's why JaeJin was really excited knowing that his Hyung will come back.

"Of course, 10 years is long" JaeJin lowered his voice.

"Owwww, I missed you too! well I also missed Kibum,Yoona and our friends, where are they?" DongHae asked.

"Kibum is at Yoona's house, Yoona became sick these past few days" JaeJin replied.

"Really? I wan't to visit them, let's go" DongHae said.

"Okay" JaeJin said while smiling. "But I had been there a while ago!!"

"I don't care, let's go now, I'll drive" Donghae sadi as he stolen the keys from Jaejin's pants.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Yoona, who's that Fishy? I don't know him" Yuri asked.

"Aisshhh, He is cute and charming, He stayed in Japan for 10 years, You came when he left, that's why you haven't meet Fishy, not even 'her' " Yoona said.

"Okay fine I-" Yuri is interrupted by her phone ringing.

"Owww!!" Yuri snapped.

"Why?"

"Boa Unnie might kill me!"

"Why?"

"I forgot that I must go with her to go to Halmeoni" Yuri said.

"Ohhh, so you're going now?" Yoona asked.

"Yep, Yep" Yuri said as she fix her things.

As soon as Yuri finished, Yuri headed the door.

"Bye guys, take care" Yuri waved her hand and walked outside the house.
.
.
.
.

DongHae drives the motorcycle and JaeJin is at the back.

"JaeJin, I can't remember now their faces" DongHae said while concentrating at the road.

"Well Kibum is still the same with his smiling face, Yoona looked prettier, The rest of the guys are still the same"

"How about HeeChul?"

"He's still the same Heechul we know,imitating everybody's moves"

"LeeTeuk"

"Well, same with his dimples"

"HanKyung"

"Still improving with his Hangul"

"YeSung"

"Still focusing with his singing career"

"KangIn"

"Still loves the Racoon stuff toy given by Anya"

"ShinDong"

"Still fat, but lose almost 16 pounds up"

"HyukJae"

"Still dancing like you"

"SiWon"

"Still tall with his funny gestures while speaking"

"SungMin"

"Still the pink prince but, now he likes black, for a change, maybe?"

"RyeoWook"

"Still likes SeoHyun as usual, and now his rival is MinHwan. That boy still act like a baby"

"KyuHyun"

"Still the same, he's singing with K.R.Y."

"How about your friends?"

"JongHun still loves to look at the mirror, MinHwan is still obsessed with his Drum sticks, WonBin left us because he went to America, SeungHyun is our new member, and HongKi who's still playing Hide and Seek with HeeChul, is still singing, our vocalist in our so-called band, for fun"

"Owww"

"YooChun and ChangMin are still Music majors, same way with Junsu, and YunHo still loves basketball and also plays with us sometimes"

"and"

"JaeJoong, still can't recover with...it "

DongHae formed a big "O" in his mouth.

"Why do you have many questions!" JaeJin getting irritated.

"Why? I missed them!"

"Aisshhh"

"How about Eomma, Appa, Halmoni,Auntie A-"

"Aissshhhhh!" JaeJin pouted. "How would I know! you are with them!"

DongHae smiled and concentrated again as he drives.
He indeed missed his brother, and his friends.
.
.
.
.
"Yoboseyo"
"Hey,Kibum"
"JaeJin why?"
"We are here outside the house"
"What? Again? who's with you?" 
"Guess who"

Kibum heard a very familiar voice. He snapped when he thought of Donghae.
He hanged up the phone and quickly run towards the gate,

"They are here" Yoona whispered as she hide to surprise Donghae.

Kibum opened the gate and saw JaeJin.

"Annyeong!" JaeJin greeted.

"Wait where i-"

"Kibum!" DongHae suddenly popped out and hugged him.

"Whoaahhh" Kibum said.

"You look,... GREAT!" Kibum said.

"Same with you" Donghae smiled.

Someone covered Donghae's eyes from his back.

"Hey, I know It's you" DongHae said.

"Really?" JaeJin said.

"JaeJin?"

"Oppa!" Yoona whined.

"Yoona, I got it"

Yoona uncovered his eyes.

"Whoaahh" Yoona hugged him.

"Yoona" DongHae said.

"Yah!!" Yoona exclaimed.

"You're still pretty" DongHae pinched her cheeks.

"But your eyes seemed puffy, try some cucumber" Donghae chuckled and everybody laughed.

"Ehhemm, Would you mind going inside?" JaeJin said.

"Okay" The 3 said in unison.

.
.

Yoona, DongHae, JaeJin and Kibum talked so much and they are very happy seeing each other again. 
10 years is really long but they talk as if they've been always together-Nothing Changed.

"Oppa, what's that little teddy bear on your pocket?" Yoona asked as she look to the thing that caught her attention.

"I will give this back to the owner, a girl left it"

"Owww.."Yoona whispered.

"That's like what Yuri always give me, my collection" Yoona thought.

"By the way, can I request something?" DongHae changed the topic.

"What?"

"Can we keep it secret that we, JaeJin and I, are brothers?"

"HUH?" The three shouted

"I just want to experience to be a typical boy in school"

"HUH?" JaeJin said with a confused look. "Oh you are pranking me"

"Because I hate my life, me, even you Jaejin, we are always treated as a prince, a rich kid, a school kingka, I hate it, I am in college now, I want to live simple, and if that's the case, we must keep it secret, because JaeJin is known there that he's one of the Lee's, one of the richest families in Korea, they mustn't know my profile"

"Why do you have to do this?" JaeJin asked.

"Dad and I talked" DongHae said.

"And" He paused

|Flashback|

We argued because of the marriage, he always tell me that I am the eldest that's why I must lead the business.
But you know I don't like that!I want to have my own life.And because I am so hard headed and I don't want his rules, he decided..finally..

"If you don't want to manage a business, okay, I will let Ayumi to do it, but in one condition"

"What is it dad?"

"Find a girl that is right for you"

"Huh?"

"I don't want you to end up with lots of many girls out there, the reason why I want you to mange our business because for you to be responsible and for you to have a better life, now that you don't want to, and Ayumi is more capable of continuing our business" He paused. "I just want you to find a girl you can be proud of, just promise me to reach your dreams, that's all I want you to do son"

"REALLY!"

"Well I just realize that I am a bad appa to you, Ayumi and JaeJin. I don't have time for you, only for the sake of business, I will urge you to do what you don't want to. I am so sorry son"

Our long argument only ended with Appa's final decision. Appa decided that nobody will marry anyone. he realized his faults, and he'll be the one to solve the problems of the company. He didn't let Ayumi also to take the marriage

But unexpectedly one thing happened.

"Donghae master, Sir. Lee is-"

"What happened!"

Dad was in the hospital because of heart attack. Now we know the reason why Dad really wanted us to marry.

"Appa, I have decided" Ayumi said while holding Appa's hands.

"Ayumi" Dad said.

"I will marry"

"What?" I said.

"You don't have to" Dad said

"But Dad I will only do this because of you, You're not that good, you must rest" Ayumi said as she cried.

"Ayumi"

|End|

JaeJin was shocked. He felt bad after hearing the late news.
Being away from his family had been a very hard time on him.
And hearing a bad news and he was the last one to know it, he felt mad.

"JaeJin don't worry about Dad, he's okay now"

"Because of what had happened, Ayumi agreed and finally decided" He paused

"I am so guilty because I must be the one to be fixed with, but Ayumi took the responsibility, Because of me, many things happened, and I am so sorry" DongHae said.

"I am so sorry Yoona for what had happened between you and JaeJoong" DongHae added.

"No Oppa, It's okay, I must move on and go on with my life without him, I don't want to talk about it anymore" Yoona said with a plain look.

"If I am just the one who took over the responsiblity, Your relationship will not be affected"

"DongHae, everybody doesn't want to be fixed marriage with somebody you don't like, If it's me, I also don't want to" Kibum said.

"Yoona"

"Fishy, your decision is correct" Yoona said.

"But I only think of myself not for the others"

"Aisshhhhh" Yoona said while smiling.

But Kibum knows it's a fake smile.

"I know you're hurting" Kibum thought.
.
.
.
.
Kibum followed Yoona to the kitchen. He only looked for her and saw Yoona wiping her eyes.

"I am still hurt, but why" Yoona thought.

"Yoona don't cry" Kibum tapped her shoulders.

"Oppa" Yoona whined.

"Why are you crying" Kibum whispered.

"No I'm not, I am looking for Onions and my eyes hurt"

"Aisshhh" Kibum said.

"The onions are not still chopped, why does your eye hurt?" Kibum thought.

"Silly" Kibum pinched her cheeks.

"Oppa!" Yoona whined.

"Is there a new couple?" DongHae asked.

"Nope!" the two said together.

"Hmmm... Kibum starts to show his hidden feelings" DongHae thought.

DongHae just give Kibum the I-know-look.
Kibum give him signs thru his eyes.
The two still can talk even without words come out.

Donghae became silent. He felt bad, He felt guilty.
He doesn't know what to do now.

"Yoona I am so sorry" Donghae said as he hugged Yoona.

"Nobody knows this will happen, this is not your fault, maybe good things needs to come to an end" Yoona said as she forgave Donghae.