Shoulders to cry on

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

"What are those promises for? Huh? You lied to me! I TRIED TO MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK! But you are the one who is not working for it and then we'll just end up like this?"
JaeJin was surprised seeing Yuri crying in one corner.
He also overheard what she is talking.

"Was that because of the girl before? A girl?"
"I thought you love me"
"How could you do this to me, How could we end up like this, Just tell me"

JaeJin took a deep breath as he tried to come to her but he was surprised when she saw Yuri dropped her phone, bent down on her knees and cried.
He quickly ran unto her and hugged her.

"Yuri" He said "What happened?"

"How could he do this to me?"

|JaeJin|

I hugged her and she sobbed at my chest. As I felt her sadness and pain as she cried in me, I also felt like dying. I never felt like this before, I always felt happy whenever she is glad, and felt sad whenever she is sad, but what she feels now is a way different than before. Her pain is more heartbreaking that can torn me apart and even stopped my heart from beating.

Because I can feel my chest becoming heavy all over again. No....not now. I can't.. I have to hold on. I must be strong enough to be her crying shoulder and for someone to lean on. But how could I if I can also feel her sorrow?

I tried to ask her but she didn't speak out. All I can hear from her is her sobs.

We missed our Film class today. And all I can do is to be there for her.
I hugged her tight. So tight that I don't want to let go.
She just continued to cry and sob at my chest as I comfort her.

"How-could..he do this to me" Yuri said between her sobs..

"What happened?"

"Of all the people I've trusted" Yuri said "He was the only one who gave me this kind of pain"

"It's not a secret to you how much I love him" Yuri said "It's more than everything"

"But no matter what reason he has, for his school, studies, or whatever reason.. I can't endure the pain he brought me"

"I could even kill myself because of this pain"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I hushed.

"I feel all alone right now" Yuri said "Nobody loves me or even cares for me"

"No" JaeJin quickly said "I..love you.. we love you, my Hyung loves you h-"

"No he doesn't!" Yuri cut him off.

"He left me like this..he broke my heart"

There is nothing else I can say in that moment. All I need to do is to become his shoulders to carry on.

----------------------------------------

"Jessica are you alright?" Yoona asked.

"Neh.. I know he didn't mean it since he was drunk" Jessica replied. "Sorry" Yoona said.

"It's okay" Jessica replied. "Maybe he thought that I am Yuri in that moment" She chuckled.

"Yeah,,maybe he missed Yuri so much" Yoona spoke.

"But I am worried" She said. Jessica looked at Yoona and asked "Why?"

"He is not in his room again" Yoona paused "He didn't attend classes today" She continued.

"So that's why I haven't seen him in his club meeting" Jessica commented.

"I can't contact him, and so Kibum as well" Yoona said "I am worried now"

"So that's why I want to find him, Kibum will go with me so I think just stay here okay?" Yoona explained.

"I want to help" Jessica said "No, Jess, stay and call us if he comes back okay?" Yoona said "Bye" she added when she left the room.

When she is all alone in her room, she sighed as the memory begin to play back again. She is there on the couch with Donghae who is so drunk. She snapped at her thoughts and said to herself "I need to refresh"

She get her small bag and trailed going outside the door.
Just then, she heard some heavy footsteps outside. She thought it was Donghae so she quickly opened the door.
As soon as she is out, she heard some punches on the wall and a noise of a broken glass. And it was from Donghae's room.

"Couldn't it be.." Jessica whispered.

At first she hesitated. But then conscience striked her.
He is her friend. In this point, no matter what happened before and what happens today, she must be there since there is no girl named Yoona or even a boy named Kibum around. And definitely there is no Kwon Yuri beside him. So, it's only Jung Jessica, his friend, is there to comfort her.
She sighed.

She opened the door and saw a broken mirror on the floor.
Donghae is staring outside the window, with a bottle on his hands.

"Are you okay?" Jessica said slowly.

"No, don't go....to me" Donghae said as he faced her.

"You are drunk again?"

"Stop there"

"Aisshhhh, why are you doing this to yourself?" Jessica asked as she moved her right foot forward.

"Aren't you afraid?" Donghae asked that made Jessica stop

"That you may do it again?" Jessica asked "That you might look at me as Yuri again and kiss me?"

"I am sorry" Donghae said

"Never mind, I am here as your friend, forget about it"

"Although you stole my first kiss, but I think this time, you need some help, you've been depressed for many days.." Jessica said "Is that because of Yuri?"

Just then Donghae sit down and wiped his tears.
Jessica can see the sadness through his eyes.

"I love her so much, more than everything. But I have to stop loving her" Donghae cried.

"But why?" She asked.

"Someone needs her, he needs to be happy" Donghae said "But no matter how hard I try to forget her, I can't"

"On the day when I broke up with her, hearing her cry kills me, It hurts and pains a lot than I expected. I thought I can bear with it but It doesn't.. in the end I still feel this sorrow that I couldn't forget"

"I love Kwon Yuri so much" Donghae said as Jessica hugged him.

"Donghae don't give up..." Jessica whispered.

"But I must give her up" Donghae said.

"No" Jessica insisted.

"Donghae, I know how hard it is.. when Tiffany cried because of what happened between both of you, I can feel the pain, and now that you are crying here in front of me, I can feel it too" Jessica said

"Because you are special to me.." Jessica paused "So.. Donghae you are my....friend.. don't cry"

And in that moment,as a friend, Jessica became his shoulders to lean and cry on.
----------------------------------

PREVIEW:

"How could you do this to Yuri?" Yoona asked with full of anger.

"I don't know what to do"

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Yes, I, Lee Donghae is crazy thinking of Kwon Yuri... thinking of Yuri makes me crazy, just imagining how hard it is for her kills me, and I can also feel her pain"

"But why did you broke up with her?"

"Because.."

"Because....I"
.
.
.
"I can't love you"

"I know.... But let me love you, share to me your sorrow, If I got hurt, I don't care, at least in the end, I won't regret that I didn't tell what I am feeling for you, that I didn't show what I wanted to..., I don't care if you love him, just let me be with you.. as long as you are happy, I'll be contented"

"You wan't me to be happy?"

"N-neh"

"Leave"

"why.."

"Because I can't be happy with someone else and I don't want to hurt you JaeJin"