His Side

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

Before Donghae could finish his sentence, Yuri already followed Yoona.
He sighed.
As he walked further, he saw Kibum standing in one corner.

"Wait Kibum... Yoona.. aisshh" Dongahe scratched his head and walked towards Kibum.

He saw his gloomy face. He is so down this time, so Donghae asked "What happened bro"

Kibum looked up and sighed.
He didn't answer.

"If you want, let's leave this place, let's go to the hospital since no one will accompany me, okay?" Dongahe patted his shoulders.

Kibum didn't respond but he followed Donghae.
.
.
.
Donghae and Kibum is now entering the hospital.
While walking.....

"What! You tell that to her!" Donghae shouted at Kibum.

"Yah, I am still not finished." Kibum said.

Kibum also told Donghae about what had happened a while ago.

"Aisshh, continue!" Donghae said.

"If you just knew what I felt, I want to embrace her so tight and have her in my arms, but she ran away from me. I want to give this ring back" Kibum showed the friendship rings to Donghae.

"But she left me behind, she misunderstood everything, she saw me hugging Ara at the music room, she thought I've chosen Ara over her, I don't know what to do now" Kibum sighed.

"Why you didn't run after her!" Donghae slapped his shoulders.

"I don't know, many things happened" Kibum said.

"Aisshhhh" Donghae scratched his head.

"Yah, tell me, do you still love Yoona?"

Kibum took a deep breathe and answered whole heartedly.

"Do you think I will forget her easily? I loved her for years and It would also take me years to forget her" Kibum replied.

Donghae patted his shoulders and said "Kibum, you must get a chance to be with her again, tell her what you really feel"

Kibum nodded and sighed.

They entered the room of JaeJin and saw him sleeping.
But Jaejin heard their footsteps he is now half-awake.

"JaeJin ah~" Donghae said.

JaeJin just gave them a weak smile and hide something under his pillow.

"What is that?" Donghae asked as he walked beside his bed.

"Nothing" Jaejin said.

"Why is your face like that?" JaeJin asked Kibum when he faced him.

"He has a problem again" Donghae said as he looked outside the window and fixed the curtains.

"Is that about Yoona again? Aisshhh, Why don't just both of you just say you love each other and then be happy together?" JaeJin commented.

"It's not easy Jae, you know it" Kibum said.

Donghae chuckled "Wow, as if JaeJin had already experience what Kibum is expreriencing right now"

"Yes I am" JaeJin whispered.

"Bwoh?" Donghae said. "Nothing" Kibum and JaeJin chorused.

"Yah I heard you" Donghae said "So it means my little brother experienced his first love without letting it know to his Hyung?" Donghae teased JaeJin.

"Why would I tell you?" JaeJin said "It will make things complicated" JaeJin thought.

"JaeJin" Donghae said.

"Hmmmm?"

"JaeJin"

Donghae looked more serious.
JaeJin felt something weird with the way Donghae is acting right now.

"JaeJin, I want you to stay longer, please g-"

"Are we going to talk about that all over again?" Jaejin interrupted.

"JaeJin I am just concerned about you, why are you so stubborn?"

"No one can convince me" JaeJin said.

"Why are you saying this huh?" Donghae said who is now so upset.

"Because I just want to stay this way, enjoy my life this way, until my time is up" JaeJin said.

"Yah" Donghae said who is now teary-eyed.

"Don't say that" He continued.

"Jaejin, stop saying that okay" Kibum said "This is not a time for a joke"

"I am not joking" JaeJin said "It's better this way"

"Better this way! No it isn't!"

Donghae being so emotional can't hide his feelings

"What is your reason why you are doing this? What can I do to convince you?" Donghae said.

"Please stop talking about that okay" JaeJin closed his eyes to avoid his brother.

Donghae sighed again as well as Kibum.

"What is his problem? Why is he acting and thinking that way?" Donghae thought.

"Why do problems come lately? First is Yoona and then It's JaeJin" Kibum thought.

While JaeJin is in deep thoughts with eyes closed.
Still thinking about what will happen on his life.
About him and about her.

----------------------------------------

The Next day, Donghae visited Jaejin and saw him sleeping.
He sit beside his bed and looked at him.

JaeJin is getting thinner and everytime Donghae will think about the words that JaeJin always says, he can't help but to be upset yet disappointed.
Why?
Because he doesn't know what he will do about him.

"Yah, neo paboya" Donghae whispered. "You are so crazy, why do you want to end your life? Stupid" He thought.

Just then he saw something under his pillow.
And he remembered something.

"What is this?" Donghae thought.

Slowly, he get the notebook under his pillow, wishing that JaeJin will not be disturbed by sleeping.

He flipped the page, and read a note.

-Staying in this quiet room, I thought I could easily forget you, but I was wrong, I am so crazy, why would I like her? I don't know.. but It will just makes things complicated, now that she loves someone else.. and that someone is also important in my life-

-Sometimes I think that its better to be gone in this world, for you to be happy with him.. what can I do? both of you are important to me, and if sacrificing is enough for your happiness, I will-

-I missed you so much, but all I need to do is to watch you from a far... even if I wanted to be closer to you, all I need to do is look at this picture-

He looked at the last page and saw a portrait.
He was surprised at the portrait.

The drawing is still not complete , but looking at it, he could recognize who the person is.
On that moment he froze yet he sighed.

"So this is the reason"

TO BE CONTINUED.....