Jumping into Conclusions

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

"How is Ayumi?" YunHo asked JaeJoong whose head is still buried on his book.
"Ayumi?" JaeJoong said.

"Neh, Did you tell her the truth?" YunHo asked.

"I....didn't, I can't" JaeJoong said.

"What?" YunHo said in disbelief.

"I can't YunHo, I also don't want her to be hurt" JaeJoong said.

"You didn't tell her? You didn't broke up with her?" YunHo asked.

"I know, I know, I loved Yoona, but I can't, I can't stop the marriage" JaeJoong said.

"See? I am concerned with you, JaeJoong, you are my friend, you still love Yoona, you can't deny that, you'll both hurt yourselves if you will still continue that" YunHo said.

"YunHo, It's hard, Yesterday, When I am about to tell her, She told me she loves me, How can I get away from that? I don't want to hurt her, and besides, Dad really wants Ayumi for me, everything is fixed, I don't want to ruin everything" JaeJoong said.

"My dad doesn't care about my feelings" JaeJoong said "He says, it's just a puppy love, sooner or later, I'll love Ayumi too" He added.

"Puppy love? 3 years of puppy love with Yoona? he must be kidding" YunHo said.

"This is what happened yesterday"
(Flashback JaeJoong's POV)

I asked JaeJin to tell Ayumi that I am at the glass house.
Getting nervous, I sit down in the edge of the small fountain.
I don't want to hurt her, but I must be true to myself.
I must tell her, that we mus end up all of this. We must stop before it's too late.
She finally came.

"How is my girl?" I whispered to her ears.

"Are you drunk?" She said as she put off his hands.

"No I am not" I said.

"Are you crazy?" Ayumi asked.

"No I am not" I answered.

"Then, you are so weird" Ayumi said as she sit down at the small fountain.

I chuckled "Weird?"

"Why? Aren't you?" Ayumi said.

She sit down as well. I am about to speak but she is the first one who started the discussion.

"Are you sure about this marriage?" She asked.

Hearing her saying those words, I don't know how to say that to her. I don't know how to say to end up the relationship, and to cancel the marriage.

"Why?" I asked.

"I know, you love somebody else" Ayumi said "You still love Yoona" She added.

"Why? do you still like Kibum?" I asked.

"No" Ayumi answered quickly "I thought I love him, but I am wrong" She added.

I need to start, I need to tell her..

"You know, I still have feelings for Yoona-"

"Stop" Ayumi cutted me off.

"I think we should stop this" Ayumi said hiding her tears "Our marriage will not work, if we love somebody else" Ayumi said as she stand up.

"I think I already fall for you, but I can't help if you still love Yoona" Ayumi finally confessed.

"I am sorry, but I think I already love you, but I know I must not" Ayumi said.

I don't know, but I feel something different. There is something that bothers me. If I will tell her to end up our relationship, first of all, she will be hurt, second is, my mom, she wants Ayumi for me, and of course for the business.

Seeing her eyes, There's something inside me, and I can't explain it. My heart started to beat faster that it should.
She started to walk but I pulled her, and I don't know why, but I kissed her. Yes I kissed her, and I don't the real reason why.

The kiss was different. Different when I kissed Yoona the first time which turns out to be the last time, the very last time. The most precious kiss I gave to Yoona.
But with Ayumi, it's different, It's like I don't want to end it at all.
Ayumi pulled away.

"You don't have to do this" Ayumi said, avoiding my eyes.

"Why?"

"Don't act as if you like me" Ayumi said.

In that case, it's really hard to break our relationshp. What did I do? I kissed her and then we will end all things up?

"I don't like you" I said "Because I love you" I unexpectedly added.

"Was it my ears or I am just hearing a wrong sentence" Ayumi rolled her eyes.

I don't know if I mean what I said, but there is just a feeling I just can't explain. When I heard her and she said that she loves me, as if my heart thumped really hard.

"Ayumi, let's make this work, let's make this real, You may not believe me, but I think I love you already" I explained.

She looked at me sincerely.

"But you said you still have feelings for Yoona" Ayumi said.

"You didn't let me finish"

"Go on" Ayumi smiled wiping her tears.

"I thought I still love Yoona, but as days passed by, I felt that someone replaced her already" JaeJoong said.

Ayumi didn't say anything, she just wrapped her arms around me as I smiled feeling her warm embrace.

"I love You" Those were the last words I said to her.

Up to now, I am still asking myself.
Do I love her?

(End of JaeJoong's flashback)

"I can't do anything about it" JaeJoong said. "I don't know, but I feel different about Ayumi now" He added.

"So it means, you were about to break up with her, but It turns out that you just confessed to her? just like that?" YunHo asked with his eyes full wide.

"Bro, don't tell me you are starting to fall for her now" Yunho said.

"When I kissed her, you don't know how much I felt, I don't know, that's the kiss I never felt in Yoona" JaeJoong said.

"You never kissed Yoona" YunHo laughed "No, I kissed her, that was the first and the last time" JaeJoong said.

"I get it, but are you sure about your feelings?" YunHo asked.

"I don't know" JaeJoong said. "Months have passed, I didn't know about what I feel for Ayumi" JaeJoong said.

"You know, I don't know why I started to have a heart to heart one on one talk with you bro" YunHo laughed.

"I am just confused" YunHo added.

"That's what bothers me" JaeJoong said "I don't know how I feel for her, I don't know how to face Yoona" He added.

"But Yoona seems to be happy" YunHo said "With your cousin" He added.

"Neh" JaeJoong said "He promised me, he will not hurt her" JaeJoong added.
.
.
.
.

JaeJin, walked and saw Yuri in one room, practicing her ballet alone.
The music played and Yuri started to move her hands swiftly and gracefully.

JaeJin stared at her again. He sighed.
It's been a long time since he stared at Yuri like that.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Yuri shouted.

JaeJin was alarmed, he quickly run unto her and saw her fall on the floor.

"Yuri" JaeJin kneeled down and saw Yuri crying in pain.

"What happened!" He asked. He looked at her feet and saw it was bleeding.

"What happened to your feet?" JaeJin asked worriedly.

"I stomped into a broken glass" Yuri showed the pointed object that hurt her feet.

"It hurts" Yuri cried.

"Let's go to the hospital" JaeJin said and she carried Yuri in a bridal style.

Meanwhile, Donghae is also passed by in the room and saw JaeJin carrying Yuri.

"What happened!" Donghae shouted as he holded Yuri's hands.

"Her feet, she stomped on into a small broken glass while dancing" JaeJin said. "We need to bring her to the hospital" He added.

"Let's bring her to the clinic first okay" Donghae said as he get Yuri from JaeJin's arms and he carried her all the way to the clinic.

JaeJin followed as well, and it shows in his face, he is so worried.
.
.
.
.

"What happened?" Yoona asked Yuri who is lying in one bed.

"I stepped into a small broken glass accidentally" Yuri explained. "Aissshhh" Yoona frowned.

"Good thing is, JaeJin is there to help me" Yuri said looking at JaeJin. "Thanks JaeJin" She added.

"Yuri, you are forgetting your boyfriend" Yoona laughed.

"Do I have a boyfriend here?" Yuri said sarcastically and everybody laughed except JaeJin and Donghae.

"Yah!" Donghae pouted.

"Bro, maybe Yuri had an amnesia" Kibum laughed "And then her brain stopped and went back from the time before he met you, he doesn't remember you at all" Kibum said as he laughed.

"Does anyone had an amnesia just because they stomped in one pointed object? the funny thing is, it's on the feet not in the head" Donghae said and all of them laughed.

JaeJin, as usual, just keep his mouth shut.

"JaeJin, why are you so silent this time?" Yoona asked.

"Oh, I just remembered, I need to fix our room first, I think Yuri can't make it so, I'll just fix it myself" JaeJin said.

"JaeJin, sorry if I can't help you today" Yuri said.

"Nope, No I am okay" JaeJin smiled.

Yuri smiled back, and when JaeJin saw her smiling at him, his smile faded."I mustn't act like that" He thought.

Looking confused, Yuri's smile faded as well.
Just then Donghae come up to her and hold her hands.

"So I gotta go, bye" JaeJin closed the door.
He sighed.

Just then, he heard his brother's voice.
"Happy 87th day Anniversary!!!!"

"Yah! 87th day!"

"I told you, everyday is our anniversary"

Hearing that, JaeJin sighed.

"JaeJin wake up! dream on! Yuri will never like you" He thought.

"Friendship is the only thing she could offer" He finally walked away.
.
.
.
.
.

"Happy 87th day Anniversary!!!!" Donghae showed a lollipop.

"Yah! 87th day? Lollipop?" Yoona and Kibum said in chorus.

"I told you, everyday is our anniversary" Donghae smiled.

"As if, that Lollipop will make my feet better" Yuri said.

"At least" Donghae said "I made you happy!" He laughed.

"How sweet of Donghae!!!! Everyday is your anniversary,, how sweet!!!" Yoona said.

"Neh, and I promise you, we will spend our 100th day, 200th day, 300th day, until our first year, second year till forever" Donghae said with his hands on his waist, looking proud.

"Eeewwww, Fishy is so cheesy..." Yuri stuck out her tongue.

"Cheesy Fishy" Yoona laughed. "It sounds great" Kibum gave Yoona a high five.

"Silly" Donghae said.

Yuri is in deep thoughts right now. The three of them are talking happily, while Yuri's mind is preoccupied.

"What's going on between Us? Why are we feeling so awkward? Wait.. why do I keep on caring about JaeJin? Why do I think of him? He's been cold ever since, so why would I care right" Yuri thought.

"Yuri, You, okay? Are you okay?" Donghae asked.

"I am just thinking, How am I going to perform this Thursday, if my feet is like this, I want to perform, but I can't with this situation" Yuri sighed.

"Don't worry Yuri" Yoona said "You'll be fine soon, okay?"
.
.
.
.

"Yoona shii" Someone shouted.

Yoona looked back, and to her surprise, it was JiYong.

"Oh Hi!" Yoona greeted with a smile.

"Can I ask you out? Well, I just want to go somewhere else, I tried to call my friends, but they are such a pain in the whenever I am with them, so hmmm" JiYong was anticipating for an answer.

"Uhmmm, If I agreed, where are we going?"

"I just want to buy a gift for my mom" JiYong said "I don't know what girls like, that's why I need some help, from a girl" JiYong said

"Hopefully, can you help me?" He asked.

"Sure" Yoona smiled.

"So, let's go?" JiYong smiled.

"Okay" Yoona said.

"Yoona!"

Someone called her from a far, and she saw Kibum.

"Kibum ah~!"

"Yoona uhmm I-" Kibum looked at JiYong.

"Neh?" Yoona faced Kibum.

"Nothing" Kibum smiled at her.

"Are you going to say something?" Yoona asked Kibum.

"Oh, nothing, sorry If I disturb you and JiYong" Kibum said.

"No it's okay, Oh by the way Oppa, I will just accompany him okay! Let's go Jiyong?" Yoona said.

"Sure" JiYong said.

"So, Gotta go, I have some important things to do so I-"

"Okay then, I'll call you later See You Kibum ah~" Yoona shouted and then JiYong and Yoona entered a limo.

Kibum was disappointed. He will ask Yoona out today but JiYong asked her first.

"Aissshhh, stupid stupid pabo! Why does everybody gets first before you when it comes to Yoona! Aisshh!" Kibum scolded himself in his thoughts.

"Bro are you okay?" Hongki tapped his shoulders.

"Who is that guy with Yoona?" Hongki asked.

"JiYong" Kibum replied shortly.

"Kibum, tsk tsk... what if that JiYong guy likes Yoona" HongKi said.

"Don't tell me" Hongki raised his thumb to his cheeks.

"Aissshhh" Kibum rolled his eyes to his disappointment.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hello there! Hope I'll receive comments :"> Thank you for reading,

Be my happy pill! Comment and Subscribe! ♥ 

Kishie:D