Pillow Fight

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

As soon as Yoona and Kibum reached the house,
Yuri saw Yoona's swollen eyes same as Kibum's.

"Yah, what happened?" Yuri asked.

"Get the first aid kit, she has a wound" Kibum said then placed Yoona in the Living room.

"What happened" The group asked together.

"Yoona fell down then a rock wounded her, don't worry I already killed the rock" Kibum said then the group laughed.

Yoona laughed at the same time.

Yuri raised her eyebrows and thinks what happened.

JaeJin stand up with two plates in his both hands.
"Hyung, Yoona, do you like Beijing fried rice?" JaeJin said then the group laughed together.

"Why! I just care about them!" JaeJin said then pouted.

Yoona and Kibum smiled then accepted the plate.
While Yuri is curing Yoona's wound.

"Tell me what happened" Yuri mouthed to Kibum. Kibum just smiled.

------------------------

Kibum and Yoona is eating Beijing fried rice prepared by HanKyung.

"Enjoy!" Hankyung said with a smile.

Yuri is still looking at the two of them.
Yoona and Kibum's swollen eyes from tears,
Kibum's sad face and Yoona's weary face.
She looks at them very carefully, thinking of what really happened.

"Guys what happened?" Yuri asked.

"Nothing" They both answered.

Yuri make a glare to Kibum which says
Tell-me-later-Kibum.
Kibum, who can read her glares, nodded.

"I am so tired, I need to rest" Yoona said then headed upstairs.

------------

While on the guest room, the group started a conversation.

"Guys, why does Yoona and Kibum seemed that they cried?" Sunny said.

"Well we don't know" Leeteuk answered.

"No one knows, all of us didn't know" Siwon said.

"So what do we need to do now?" MinHwan asked.

The door opened and Yoona greeted.
"Annyeong!"

HeeChul winked at HanKyung.
Then the group laughed unexpectedly.

"Why are you laughing?" Yoona asked.

HeeChul thrown a pillow at Han Kyung.
"Yah!" HanKyung said then throw a pillow to YeSung.

"What are you doing!" Yesung said then throw a pillow.
Unfortunately Sunny was the one who's been hit.

"Oppa!" Sunny squealed in a higher voice then throw a pillow to Yesung. But Yesung moved his head making Donghae being hit.

"Yah! Is this a pillow fight?!" Donghae shouted.

Then all of them started throwing pillows everywhere while laughing.

SeoHyun pulled Yoona then give her a pillow.
"Join us Yoona" SeoHyun said then winked.

Yoona joined the pillow fight then laughed with them.

"These guys are so funny" She thought.

-----------------------

Kibum sat at the bench in Yoona's flower garden.
Yuri saw him then sat beside him.

"Kibum ah" Yuri spoke.

Kibum looked at her the give a fake smile.

"Your eyes are so little, you cried, do you?" Yuri asked.

Kibum didn't answer then looked up to the stars.
Yuri sighed."I think he has a problem" She thought.

"I am tired of loving her" Kibum finally spoke but his words made Yuri's eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Kibum sighed.

"All of this time, since we are young up to now, I shown her how much I care, how much I love her, but my feelings are still unseen to her, maybe because she's used to it, she's used to it that I always protect her and care for her, but the truth that my love for her is still not recognized to her"

Yuri just look and listen at him.

"I keep asking myself, 'Why do I love her so much even I know she loves someone else' , I don't know the answer, but as time goes by, my love for her goes deeper, and as it goes deeper, the pain also increases, killing me inside"

"I know how much you love her Kibum, don't lose hope" Yuri said.

Kibum's tears is now dwelling in his eyes.
He wiped it and said.

"Yuri, when I pretended to be his boyfriend, I felt the happiness, because everyday, she shows care for me, different from the past few years, she holds my hands and the feeling is different, it's normal for her since we are best friends,but for me I felt that she loves me"

"Everytime she shows me how she cares for me, It's like she loves me and the more she makes me feel that way, I can't stop loving her"

"And it hurts.. why? Knowing that she loves someone else then she pretends to make me feel that she loves me, it hurts a lot" Kibum said then sighed.

"I am sure she has feelings for you, but still she d-"

"No Yuri" Kibum cut her off.

"She loves JaeJoong very much, and there's nothing I can do with it. I want to give her up" Kibum paused.

"But I can't" Kibum continued then Yuri looked at him.

"Because the more I can see her in pain, the more I push myself to be with her and protect her. I am just a fool, I know she'll not love me because I am just a best friend, a best friend that cares for her" Kibum sighed.

"But you promised me that you'll take care and protect her no matter what" Yuri said.

"Yeah But" Kibum said.

"I always think that she loves me with the actions she always show to me, But I know it's just a dream, a dream that is hard to reach. Yuri how can I stop loving her? because I don't want to love her anymore, I can't stand my feelings and I think I will burst out" Kibum added.

"Kibum, both of you are hurting, Yoona still can't recover but she's trying her best, that's why she's giving her feelings to you even the two of you are just pretending to be couples, Yoona wants to forget him, and the best way is to be with you" Yuri said.

"Yuri, it hurts, it hurts that as if she was just using me to forget JaeJoong" Kibum interrupted Yuri.

Yuri sighed.
Kibum was right.
With the thing that she said earlier, It really sounds that Yoona is just using him to forget his cousin, but Yuri didn't mean like that.

"Kibum that's not what I mean" Yuri said.

Kibum seriously look at her and said "Yuri, I know it's the truth" he said.

"Kibum, Yoona and You are my best friends, and I know what you feel, I know you love her, and It makes me sad seeing both of you, hurting" Yuri said.

"It's the only way to take away Yoona's pain and burden, to be with you and be happy with you, even you are just her best friend"

"That's it, I am only a best friend to her, but she's not just a best friend to me, she's more than that, I love her, and it hurts that I am just a best friend who agreed to pretend as her boyfriend just to make JaeJoong be jealous and to forget him!" Kibum said

"If don't want to be her best friend anymore, go on and tell her your feelings, tell her that you love her!" Yuri said.

Kibum sighed and think of it.
He thinks if he's going to confess or not.

"I think it's not the right time" Kibum said then Yuri sighed. "Why?" she asked.

"I don't want to loose our friendship. Look, Yuri, what would you feel if two cousins will fight just because of you? What would you feel if your best friend for years confess to you and still you are not ready for another relationship because your heart is still broken?" Kibum said.

"Her heart may be broken, but you could still help her pick up the pieces and put them back in place" Yuri said with a convincing smile.

"Yuri, was right" Kibum thought.

"Yeah you're right, that's a role of a best friend, Maybe I can't keep her heart from breaking and hurting, but I can be with her and cry with her and help her pick up the pieces and put them back in place just what you have said" Kibum said then smiled.

"So you're not giving her up?" Yuri asked.

"Maybe"

"No answer me seriously" Yuri begged.

"Yes, I will not give her up, even if I will look as a martyr because of my love for her" Kibum laughed.

Yuri patted his shoulders and pulled him inside the house.
Donghae saw them and said.
"Hey Yuri ah, Kibum ah, where have you been?"

"Why? are you jealous?" Yuri teased then pulled Kibum closer to her.

Donghae pouted."Yuri ah!"

"Just kidding" Yuri let go of Kibum then smiled.

------------------------

The next day, luckily, their time schedule for classes is starting on 9:00 am that's why the group stayed longer.
The time now is 6:00 am and the group decided to go home and prepare for school.

"Bye guys! We will prepare now for school!"Leeteuk waved his hand as the group go outside.

"Bye Oppa" Yoona said to Kibum then Kibum just smile.

Now only Yuri, Donghae and Yoona are left at the house.
Kibum really don't want to go home first but her sister TaeYeon is calling him.

"Yuri ah, when will you go home?" Yoona asked.

"We will go home at 7:00, I am still tired hehe" Yuri said.

------------------------

At school....
Yuri and Yoona go to school together with Donghae.

Meanwhile, YunHo, Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun greeted Yoona.
"Belated happy birthday Yoona" YunHo hugged Yoona.

"Thanks oppa" Yoona said to break the hug.

"By the way, where is JaeJoong?" Yoona said casually then smiled.

"You are asking about JaeJoong?" Yuri asked Yoona.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Yoona said then smiled.

"Oh there they are" YunHo pointed out who is coming.

When Yoona turned her back, it was Ayumi and JaeJoong together with Kibum.

"Annyeong haseyo" Yoona greeted then bowed her head.

"Hi Yoona" Kibum said then go with her.

While Ayumi also bowed her head to Yoona.

"Hello Ayumi Unnie, and JaeJoong" Yoona greeted happily.

JaeJoong who's still confused with what Yoona is doing just smiled and greeted her back "Hi Yoona"

"Huh?" Yuri mouthed at Kibum then Kibum just look at her.

Yuri is confused with the four.
She can feel the aura, a different aura that surrounds them.
"Wait, are they okay now?, I am getting confused of what was happening" She thought.

"Yoona, belated happy birthday, I heard that you have your birthday yesterday" Ayumi said shyly.

"Yeah Unnie" Yoona said.

"See you guys later, we need to go to our classes bye Guys"
Yuri said then Kibum, Yoona, Yuri and Donghae go to their class which is Music.

"Yeah Yoona are you...uhmmm"

"What?" Yoona asked.

"Nothing" Yuri said who still looks curious.

Then all started their classes

------------------------------

It was lunch time, and since it's Thursday,
Yoona is alone taking lunch.

"Yoona" A girl shouted.

When Yoona looked back, It was Ayumi.

"Unnie" Yoona said casually.

"Yoona, Did you take your lunch already?" Ayumi asked.

"Nope"

"C'mmon let's have a lunch" Ayumi said while smiling.

Without hesitation, Yoona nodded then followed Ayumi.
Yoona felt sad but she still regains her happy face.
She's now with Ayumi- JaeJoong's soon to be fiancee and wife, but she just thought of it in a positive way.
She thinks that she must act normally even she's now just the ex of JaeJoong.

Ayumi and Yoona are close before because of Kibum.
Of course Yoona knows that Ayumi likes Kibum but she thought that it's just like a puppy crush thing.
"Nothing will change, nothing will change" Yoona thought.

When the are now at the canteen, They eat peacefully.
There are students looking at them but they just ignore their mumbles and voices.

"So how are you and Kibum?" Ayumi asked.

"We are fine" Yoona said then smiled.

Eventhough they know each other since before, they are still shy to each other.
When they finished eating, they both say goodbye then proceed to their next class.

----------------

Yuri and JaeJin are in their film class and their professor gave them an assignment.

"What!" The class whined.

"Listen, you must pass this assignment on Saturday"

"Saturday!" Yuri said.

"You heard me right Ms. Kwon Yuri, our time is over, goodbye" Then the professor walk out of the room.

"She is so harsh!" Yuri said.

"Why?" JaeJin said.

"If this is about our assignment, we can finish it in two days" JaeJin added.

"Do you still remember? We will have a trip on Saturday" Yuri said then JaeJin snapped.

"See"

"Wait how about if we will pass the assignment earlier"

"Do you think we can?"

"Yeah, we will just take a a good film of the different things around and the important things in us, that's what the prof said"

"But with right angles, focus, speed, sound li-"

"Yah I know that Kwon Yuri, but if we will just start tomorrow until Friday, we can finish this assignment" JaeJin said convincingly.

"Okay, luckily, I have a genius partner" Yuri said then smiled.

"Nope, you're smart too" JaeJin replied.

"You know, everyday we are getting closer" Yuri said.

JaeJin smiled and think of something.
"Yes, yeah, we are getting closer everyday, but JaeJin he is your Hyung's girlfriend, and you must hold your feelings" JaeJin thought then sighed.

"But even as friends, maybe" He added to his thoughts.

"JaeJin, so, we are doing the assignment tomorrow afternoon right? I have to go, bye JaeJin" Yuri said while waving her hands then leave.

-------------

|On the line|
"Yoboseyo"
"Donghae my son"
"Appa!"
"Yes my son, I would like you to go here, here at our resort tomorrow"
"TOMORROW! but I-"
" I want you to stay here for a week, Son, remember our resort here in JeJu island?"

Donghae snapped."Oh, aha! JeJu island!" Donghae thought.

"Hey son, are you still there?"
"Yeah dad, I'll come tomorrow"
"Thanks son, because I want someone to go here and to talk to you, by the way tell Ayumi to come with you and invite JaeJoong, and also JaeJin and HongKi, okay son?"

"Uhoh.. if we will stay there for a week, Ayumi and JaeJoong will also be there" Donghae thought.

"Hello son, are you still listening"
"Yeah dad I'll tell them"
"Okay son, thanks"
"Bye dad take care saranghe~"
"Thanks son, bye"
"bye"

Donghae is now thinking.
"Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, hmm..."

"If Yoona and Yuri will go to JeJu island on Saturday, I will not see Yuri in two days" Donghae said then sighed.

"Hyung!" JaeJin shouted.

"Yeah JaeJin, I have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

" I think we'll be leaving tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? Where? Why?" JaeJin asked.

"On JeJu island, with Ayumi and JaeJoong and HongKi"

"Huh?"

"Dad wants to see us there, can you come?" Donghae asked.

"I think not, Yuri and I still have an assignment to be passed on Saturday and we need to work for it, and I can't go with you tomorrow" JaeJin said.

"Okay I'll just tell dad that you'll go on Saturday and...Good!" Donghae said as he snapped.

"Huh?"

"So, someone will look for Yuri, when I'm not around for two days, you can watch for her" Donghae said.

"Wait Hyung, does Yuri know that I'm your brother?"

"No, but I'd tell her when all of you are on JeJu island"

"Why me?"

"Because you are my brother, and she'll be your soon Noona"

"NOONA!"

"Just kidding" Donghae said.

"Donghae ah, JaeJinshii" Yuri shouted.

"Annyeong" They both said then Donghae kissed Yuri's cheeks.

JaeJin felt bad, but he still hold his emotions.

"Hey guys what are you doing?"

"Yuri, I have something to tell you"

"Neh"

"I think I'll leave tomorrow" Donghae said.

"Why?"

"I will go to our province for 1 week to visit my father"

"Oh, If you want I'll go with you" Yuri said.

"But JaeJin said you two have an assignment" Donghae said.

Yuri snapped and said."Yeah"

"Wait, JaeJin do you need to report everything on your best friend?" Yuri said then Donghae and JaeJin look at each other.

"Oh yeah best friends!" Donghae said while placing his arms on JaeJin's shoulders.

Donghae is still keeping his family background.
He still acts like a simple guy but he's really a popular one.

"Hehe best friends, If she just know that we are brothers, hehe" JaeJin mumbled silently.

"Huh?"

"No Yuri don't mind him" Donghae said as he slightly slap JaeJin's back and make a glare to JaeJin.

Yuri pouted then frown.

"Why are you frowning?" Donghae asked.

"I'll just miss you, and if you will be there for a week, how will you go to JeJu island?"

"Don't worry, I'll go there, I promise, and JaeJin will watch over you for me, right JaeJin?" Donghae winked at JaeJin.

"So you will be my bodyguard" Yuri laughed.

"Hehe" JaeJin said sarcastically.