Jealous

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

They started the meeting, JaeJin come over and they talked about the Student's night.

"JaeJin, sit beside Yuri" MinHwan said.

Knowing that MinHwan is doing that in purpose, he sighed and he has no choice but to sit beside her.
Feeling awkward, JaeJin just stayed quiet beside Yuri.

"Speak out, JaeJin" Yuri said as she tapped his legs.

"What am I going to say?" JaeJin asked.

"Tell me, are you okay?" Yuri asked with a worried face.

"I am okay, I just need water an-"

"I'll get you" Yuri said as she hurriedly stand up and headed the kitchen to get some glass of water.

"Let's continue" Yoona said to get her attention.

JaeJin eyed Yuri with every step she makes.
He admits, he missed her so much.
He is also tired of acting so cold towards her since Yuri is treating him in a good way.
But the thing is, he just needs to accept the fact that Yuri is his Hyung's girlfriend. No more no less.

"Here" Yuri's presence snapped his thoughts.

"Thanks" JaeJin smiled and drink some glass of water.

"What else do you like?" Yuri asked.

"Aheeeeemmmm" SeoHyun coughed.

"Aissshhh, Okay, let's finalize okay!" Yuri cheered and they continued again to take away the topic.
.
.
.

Another School Day..

Everyone is busy, Especially Yoona, Yuri and the rest of the guys.Kibum is the one assigned in Biology together with Donghae, TaeYeon on homemaker's club, Yoona on Arts division,SeoHyun and MinHwan on Music division and JaeJin and Yuri in the film class and others.

JaeJin and Yuri are fixing the room for their presentation.
It's their break time, and they've decided to arrange things first.
JaeJin who is arranging and fixing his tripod while Yuri is fixing the lights.

"Yuleee!!!" Donghae said as the door opened.

On his hand, is a lunchbox.
Donghae had a smile on.

"Donghae" Yuri smiled.

"Happy 86th day anniversary!!!" Donghae said loudly.

"86th day!" Yuri laughed.

"I told you, everyday is our anniversary" He said.

"JaeJin you're here" Donghae said.

"Why are you here Donghae?" Yuri asked.

"I know, you are too busy, I brought you some food" Donghae said.

"Don't worry JaeJin, I also brought you one" Donghae showed another lunchbox.

"Thanks" Yuri said.

"Let's share, I am also hungry" Donghae said.

"Sure" Yuri smiled.

Hiding his feelings, he turned his attention to his camera, avoiding Yuri's stares.
Yes, Yuri keeps on staring at JaeJin, and Donghae even noticed it.
Everytime Donghae keeps on talking to Yuri, Yuri just smiles and laughs a bit, and then another silence, and she will secretly stare at JaeJin.
Donghae has to admit, he is getting confused of what's happening between the two.

"Yuri, I think I have to go, I still have my class after this" Donghae said.

"Bye" Yuri said.

Donghae have a peck on her cheeks and finally went out of the room.

Yuri sighed a bit, and turned her attention to JaeJin.
"Are you done with that? You haven't eaten any" Yuri said.

"Why do you care so much about
me?" JaeJin thought.

"JaeJin are you alright?" Yuri asked. "Ofcourse I am" JaeJin replied shortly.

"Wait, your lips are getting paler, are you sick?" Yuri asked touching his forehead.

"No, I am not" JaeJin put away her hands. "JaeJin, I am just concerned" Yuri said.

"Why are you concerned?" JaeJin asked "Because you are my friend" She said quickly.

"You once saved my life" Yuri said "And I must be thankful to have a friend like you" She
added.

"I have to go, I still have my ballet class, let's just talk later okay, See Ya!" Yuri said as she grabbed her back and started walking away.

JaeJin sighed in relief. But he heard footsteps going back and it was Yuri again.
"Eat your lunch okay!" Yuri shouted and smiled and finally, she walked away.
.
.
.
.
.

Walking along the corridor, Yoona brought tons of books with her hands.
The books were heavy, and she is slowly walking to retain her balance.

"Hi!" A booming voice made Yoona jump and thhe books fell from her arms.

"Ooopps, Mianhe"

Yoona started to pick up her books, and the same person helped her-JiYong.

"JiYong" Yoona said.

"Annyeong, I will give this back to you, Sorry" JiYong scratched his head.

"No it's okay" Yoona said "Thanks" She added.

"Thanks for what?"

"Thanks for helping me last time, for bringing me in the clinic, and, Thanks for bringing my phone back" Yoona said.

"It's okay" JiYong said.

Then Yoona started walking again but JiYong stopped her. "I'll help you bring that" JiYong take half of her books and they started walking.

"So, I heard, you are the on ewho will facilitate the Student's Night" JiYong said.

"Neh"

"Uhmm, May I ask?" JiYong asked.

"Sure" Yoona said.

"In the bulletin board, the program was posted right, and it says, you must have a partner or some kind of a date?" JiYong said.

"Neh"

"So, Since you are the first one I know, and my first bestfriend here, can you be my partner?" JiYong asked.

Hearing his words, she laughed a bit.

"What's funny?" JiYong asked.

"You know, let's eat, and talk for a while, araso?" Yoona pulled him to the cafeteria.
.
.
.

"Where is Yoona today?" Kibum thought heading the cafeteria.

As he walked around, he saw Yoona sitting in one table with another guy.
"Who is she with?" He asked himself.

From a far, Yoona saw him, and she is now waving her hands, calling him "Kibum ah~!"

He rubbed his nose a bit, and managed to sit beside Yoona.
He is now eyeing JiYong "Why is he with her?" He thought.

"Uhhmm, Yoona, I thik I have to go, My dad is ringing my phone Aisshhh, It's such a great time talking to you" JiYong smiled as he stand up.

"Uhmm, May I know you name bro?" JiYong asked Kibum.

'Kibum" He answered.

"Okay, so, gotta go! bye!" JiYong said as he walked but after a few seconds, he walked back and said "Wait, your answer?" He asked Yoona.

"Answer?" Yoona said. "What the hell is about that 'Answer'" Kibum thought angrily.

"Yeah" JiYong said. "Okay, Sure" Yoona smiled.

"So see you on Thursday?" JiYong said as he walked away.

"Thursday?" Kibum thought.

Yoona faced Kibum and saw Kibum's face looking so upset.
"What's with that face?" Yoona chuckled "Are you alright?" She asked.

"What did he tell you?" He asked.

"Uhmm, first of all, he bring back my phone" She said "Second, he asked me to be his partner for the student's night this Thursday" She added.

"On Thursday?" Kibum said with his eyes full wide.

"Why? Why are you surprised? Was that against the law to ask me out to be his partner?" Yoona asked.

"No, but You agreed?" Kibum said. "Of course, why shouldn't I? And besides, he is a new student, and I am the only one he knows" She explained.

"Remember this?" Yoona points out her wound in the left cheek " He helped me, and that's the first time we met" Yoona said.

Kibum sighed and just keep his mouth shut.

"Oppa, Why? Are you worried?" Yoona asked.

"Slight" He replied shortly.

"Aissshhh" Yoona said

"I am just afraid if he asks you out, how about if he is just like the other guys out there, Yoona I am just worried that maybe you'll be h-"

"Aissshhh, You are so overprotective" Yoona cutted him "Whatever happens, I will take care of myself" She added.

"And besides, It's just a friendly date, no more no less" She assured him.

Kibum sighed and tried to smile. "As if I care" He murmured.

"Yah!" Yoona slapped his hand. " You don't care about me? You are so mean" She added.

"I don't care if he asks you out" Kibum said

"Ayeeeeiii, are you mad?" Yoona asked. "Why would I?" Kibum rolled his eyes.

"Aigooo, why? You don't have a date on Thursday?" Yoona asked.

"How am I going to have a date if that JiYong guy already asked you
out!" Kibum whined sarcastically.

"Ayeeeii, Kibum, you are so handsome okay, there are lot's of girls" Yoona said.

"As what Yuri always tell me, there are lots of boys out there, so I can choose whoever I want" Yoona added as she sipped her chocolate drink.

"Why wouldn't you choose me?" He thought "If you only know, even if there are lots of girls, my eyes are still on you" Kibum added to his thoughts.