Pretending

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

"....eventhough she'll not love me back"
The voice woke up Yoona slightly, but still, her eyes were closed.

Those words keeps on lingering on her mind.
"What does he mean? who's he pertaining to?" Yoona keeps
on asking to her mind.

Yuri and Kibum still didn't recognize Yoona that she is awake.

The two is sitting beside Yoona. Yuri holds Yoona's hands tightly. Kibum, on the other hand, is still looking seriously at Yoona and he seems preoccupied very deeply with his thoughts.

"Kibum what's wrong?" Yuri asked.

Kibum give no response. He walked fast out of the room.

"Hey!" Yuri said as she stood up.

Yuri knows that look.
Kibum is mad.

"I still can remember him with that look. He looks like that when he's mad. But where is he going?" Yuri thought.

"Maybe he'll" Yuri snapped as the idea came to her.

"Maybe he'll go to him!" Yuri said.

Yuri is nervous now. There might be something happening now.

"I want to go with him but Yoona is still here"

Yuri is walking back and forth, who keeps on thinking what will be happening.
She cannot leave Yoona alone, and she still needs to wait for Auntie Ahn to take care of Yoona.

Suddenly, Yoona is slightly opening her eyes to look at Yuri.

"Yuri is so worried.. but where is Kibum?" Yoona said to her mind.

Then she remembered the time when she fainted at the bathroom. She didn't take a shower but she just opened the shower to pretend that she'll take a bath. She wants to hear what Yuri and Kibum is talking.But instead of hearing the two, she keeps on remembering JaeJoong. Yoona can't understand why she felt sick everytime she thinks of JaeJoong.

At the bathroom the memories flashed back. His smile, His laugh, everything about him. Her breathing got faster, her chest felt tighter. She fell down and everything turned black at that time.

Why does she keeps on remembering JaeJoong?
She wants to forget everything, but why does her heart holds her back? It's because, indeed, she still loves her.

Yuri glanced at Yoona and saw the tears flow down Yoona's cheeks. 
She slowly go towards her and touched her forehead.

"Yoona" Yuri said while wiping Yoona's tears.

Yoona slowly opened her teary eyes and looked the other way which made her tears flow faster.

Suddenly Auntie Ahn came. "Yuri, Kibum is.." She paused.

"Look I have to go, I have an important place to go to, take care of her" Yuri saied as she rushed going outside of the room.
.
.
.
.
.

Kibum left Yuri and Yoona without saying a word.
His face can't be painted. 
He is so upset.

He can't stand seeing Yoona like that and It hurts twice to him.

"Uncle Han, where's JaeJoong Hyung?" Kibum asked while walking towards Uncle Han.

"Sir, He's not h-"
"Just call me on my name" Kibum said.

"Okay Kibum, He is not here because Madam Kim made him upset. They talk about the marriage again Sir-" He paused "I mean Kibum" Uncle Han said.

"Thanks" Kibum said while smiling.

He is still smiling as he went out of the mansion but slowly his smile faded.He looked serious this time.

He drive his car fast. He'll be going somewhere, to the place that JaeJoong might be at this time.

And he's thinking of Jaejoong's favorite place.

Kibum stopped the car. He was right, JaeJoong is at the playground-the place where Kibum introduced Yoona to Jaejoong.

The place where they seemed to start to fell for each other.

The place where he thought was the biggest mistake where he dragged Yoona into.

Jaejoong turned around and saw Kibum.
JaeJoong looked at Kibum, smiling. 
He is drunk.

He stood up to greeted him. "Kibum, you're here" JaeJoong said as he looked at Kibum.

"Why does everything around me looked so sad?" Jaejoong questioned.

"You know? I hate my life... My mom always make the decicions, I can't decide for myself. She's the boss and I hate it" JaeJoong said as he drank another bottle.

Kibum can't stand anymore, 
He gripped JaeJoong's clothes up.

"I can't breathe" JaeJoong said.

"Do you think Yoona can still breathe with what you've done!" Kibum shouted.

"What happened! I didn't mean to make her c-"

"But you've done it!"

"You know how much she is important to me!" JaeJoong said with a higher voice.

"But why can't you fight for her! If you love her you will fight for her!!"

"But you know I can't, it's for our business"

Kibum pushed JaeJoong away.

"If I only knew that this will happen, I shoulsn't have let Yoona to be with you...to love you...and to meet you at the first place" Kibum said.

JaeJoong looked the other way, but Kibum can still see his eyes forming tears.

"I do loved Yoona, she's important to me" JaeJoong cried.

Yuri run into where Kibum and JaeJoong are. 
As the things heated up at that moment, the two didn't recognize Yuri's presence.

"They're here" Yuri whispered while watching the cousins.

"I know you can't forgive me because of what had happened, I am so sorry" JaeJoong said.

Kibum closed his fist and JaeJoong can see his anger.
Kibum was about to punch him but he didn't do it.
Something inside him holds him back. Something that refrains him to hurt him.

"Why? c'mmon do it!" JaeJoong said

"I can't" Kibum said and looked the other way.

"What's happening to you do it! Go on! Is it because I am older than you? Because I am your cousin! do it! Kill me if you want! I want to die now!" JaeJoong shouted.

"As you wish"

Kibum punched him and JaeJoong fell down.

Yuri was shocked. She go to Kibum and hold his arms.
"Kibum, don't do that" Yuri shouted.

As Kibum knew about Yuri's presence, he holded back his anger.

JaeJoong give a little smile as he stood up.

"Does it make you feel better? If that's not enough, you can do another one" JaeJoong said while wiping the blood.

"Punch me, kill me, I'll not fight back!" JaeJoong said.

"C'mmon, do what ever you want!" JaeJoong said while shaking Kibum's shoulders, but Yuri is still holding Kibum's arms while she is at his back.

"I want to die now! Kill me now Kibum!" JaeJoong shouted.

Kibum put Yuri's hands down and pushed JaeJoong hard.

"Kibum stop!" Yuri shouted.

"Kibum" A soft voice coming from Yoona was heard.

They all looked so surprised seeing Yoona at the site.
Yoona is still on her hospital dress, just like with her pajamas on.
And now, she is crying.

Yoona is guilty. Kibum is really mad.
Yoona saw all of the things happened. 
The three didn't know that Yoona was already watching them.

Kibum and JaeJoong's relationship may be affected because of her and she's guilty for that.
As Yoona looked at Jaejoong, tears flowed down.

Yuri was surprised. She was about to go to Yoona but Kibum stopped her.

JaeJoong can't look at her as he walk towards Yoona.
JaeJoong stopped in front of her but not too close to her.
He kneeled down and said
"I didn't mean to hurt you, I am so sorry" JaeJoong cried.

Yuri really wants to go to Yoona but Kibum holded her tight.
"Kibum please" Yuri said as she really wanted to stop Jaejoong.

"Let them talk" Kibum said in full patience.

Yoona remained silent.But after a few minutes she spoke.
"I will not cry because of you, I'll not remember you anymore, I will not be hurt because of you, I will not love you, I will not ruin my life because of you" Yoona said as she wipe her tears.

"You're not the type of a man that I should cry for" Yoona continued.

"Yoona, can you forgive me?" JaeJoong said sincerely.

Yoona looked at the other way.
"Yoona" JaeJoong begged.

"You only see me crying right now because of you, but don't worry I promise you that I will not cry anymore, I will forget you as fast as I could, I wont bother you and I won't care about your life" Yoona said coldly.

"Yoona I am so sorry"

"You don't need to say sorry, It's my fault because I loved you so much" Yoona said.

"What will I do to make you forgive me!"

"Nothing"

"I will not marry her!!!" JaeJoong said

Yoona's eyes widened. She looked at him who's crying in front of her.

"You don't have your own options, and decisions... Just marry her"

"I won't! I want to be with you!" Jaejoong shouted.

"You don't need to do that, don't worry I will not ruin your engagement party, and your wedding" Yoona said.

Yoona looked stronger this time. 
She looks like not affected of what JaeJoong is saying.
Yoona thinks she must look strong and pretend that she doesn't love him anymore.

"Don't cry like a baby, I want you to be happy with your girlfriend" Yoona stated.

"I don't love her You're the one I love" JaeJoong shouted.

"You don't have to love me, You have Ayumi now" Yoona said

"I love You Yoona, believe me, I want to marry you, and not Ayumi, she's just like a friend to me, nothing more, nothing less" JaeJoong said.

Yoona sighed.

"Why do you have to do this? It will make me love you more... don't do this, I must be strong and happy without you" Yoona said to her mind.

"It's over now, be happy with Ayumi"

JaeJoong stood up and placed Yoona's hands to his chest.

"My heart is beating because of you Yoona you knew it" JaeJoong said.

Yoona quickly put off JaeJoong's hands.

"Yoona please" JaeJoong grabbed Yoona's hands back

Yuri went to Yoona and put away JaeJoong's hands.

"Yoona let's go" Yuri holded her hands.

"Yoona" JaeJoong said.

"Yoona doesn't need you, you heard her" Yuri replied as she turned back her head.

Yuri let Yoona to enter the car first then she shouted "Kibum, let's go"

Kibum walked but JaeJoong called him.

"Kibum"

Kibum glanced at JaeJoong.
Jaejoong walked and said.

"I am so sorry" JaeJoong said.

"I must be the one to say sorry to you" Kibum said.

"I am weak and at the same time a bad person" JaeJoong said

"I hurt her" JaeJoong added.

Kibum looked at him.

"Please don't let anyone hurt her again" JaeJoong said.

"Even if you don't tell me, I'll do it" Kibum replied.

"Please help her to forgive me" JaeJoong said.

"I can't help you with that" Kibum said.

"Please"

Kibum give no response and run towards the car.

Kibum started the engine and drive the car.
JaeJoong was left behind.

-------

A silent atmosphere remained but Yoona broke it.

"Why are you so silent" Yoona said.

"Yoona" Yuri said with a soft voice

"Do you want to speak?" Yoona added.

Yuri sighed.

"Stop pretending" Yuri whispered.

"Who's pretending?" Yoona said as she smiled and as she tries to sound happy. But still she can't hide the tears running down her cheeks.

"C'mmon, I am bored" Yoona whined like a baby.

Kibum extended his arms to Yoona to pinch her cheeks

"Pabo" Kibum said.

"Oppa" Yoona pouted as she sniffed.

"Why did you sleep while taking a shower?" Kibum said.

"Excuse me, why did you came inside the bathroom! Maybe you want to see me nake-"

"Ahahahha, excuse me, you're not taking a bath, you're still wearing your clothes, you're just hiding from us" Kibum cut Yoona's words. "And besides, why would I peak inside your bathroom?" He faked his chuckle. "Would I see ANYTHING?" He teased.

"Yah! You are so bad!" Yoona spoke

Just then , another silent atmosphere came and everyone looked so serious.
Kibum sighed as he can still see at the mirror that Yoona still find it hard to hide her feelings.

"Why do you have to do this?" Yoona's face became unexplainable.

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked.

"Why do you need to go to JaeJoong" Yoona added.

"Because we care about you, we can't withstand you" Yuri replied with a smile.

"Do you know I am worried because of what you've done?" Yoona said.

"But still you went out of the hospital just to look for us and see what's happening, you are sick, you mustn't do that" Kibum said.

"But why aren't you answering me?!" Yoona said.

"Aisshhh, we need to go back to the hospital and then w-"

"Tell me" Yoona cut off Kibum's words.

"Because I care for you" Kibum replied

"I know you care, But you don't need to do that, so don't do that again" Yoona said.

"But I have to because-"

"Because?" Yoona asked.

Kibum sighed. He took a deep breathe before responding
"Because I care and I don't want to see you and even Yuri be hurt like this"

Kibum lied. 
He must say "Because I love you" but he thought of other reasons.

Yoona smiled broadly, but the tears unexpectedly flow once more. She really can't hide her tears. She's hurt, she's worried, she is in pain. But still she's thankful that she has friends, like them.

"Aissshhhhh you really love me so much" Yoona said.

Yuri and Kibum's eyes widened.

"What!" Yuri said surprisingly. Yuri was surprised, as she was hoping and wishing that Yoona already got the hint that Kibum loves her from the very beginning.

"Ofcourse, Kibum oppa love us Yuri, thanks oppa" Yoona said.

Kibum was relieved. He thought Yoona already knows all about his concealed feelings for her. However, Yuri sighed in dismay. Yuri extended her arms to hug Yoona. Once again, she kept on sobbing in her chest. Kibum sighed.

.
.
.
.

Everyone went back to the hospital but Yoona is preoccupied 
with her thoughts.

"I need to be strong, I need to show that I am happy, I need to forget him because I have to. I don't want them to worry about me, I must be the same Yoona..just like before" Yoona said to her thoughts.

"Although this will be a hard time on my part"