Rebuilding his broken heart

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

Kibum is now walking going back to his phone ringed.
"Yoboseyo?"
"Kibum ah"
"Yuri"
"Oppa, HAVE HAVE"
"Huh?"
"Have you seen Donghae?"
"Why? I haven't"
"It's because I am in the hospital"
"Why?"
"JaeJin is m-"
"Huh? What happened?"
"He fainted, and he told me he can't breathe, the doctors are now checking him"
"I will come there okay?" 
"I tried to contact Donghae but he is out of reach" 
"I will try to call him okay, I'll go there now"

As soon as Kibum hang up the phone, He rushed going to the hospital.
-----------------------------

Yuka is standing in front of the door, looking at the doctor who is checking JaeJin.

"JaeJin ah" Yuka whispered.

Yuka is one of the classmates of JaeJin and Yuri.
She is so worried, perhaps, because of the fact that she likes JaeJin even before.
She is so infatuated in him, but JaeJin is the kind of peron who seldom talks, and doesn't entertain girls.

"Yuka What's the news about him?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know" Yuka said.

When JaeJin fainted because of his difficulty in breathing, he is with Yuka and Yuri.
They bring him to the nearest hospital.

"Aiisshh, Donghae is still not answering my calls" Yuri whispered.

"Yuri ah, where is he" Kibum said as he panted.

"He is inside the room" Yuri said.

"I called Donghae and he said he is in the airport because Uncle, Ayumi and JaeJoong will be going to Japan, He'll be here in few hours" Kibum said.

---------------------------------------

The Next day.......

Since JaeJin is not around because he is still at the hospital, he is just all alone.
Yuri is with Donghae and ha has nothing against that, for him he'd better not disturb the couple.

Kibum is peacefully sitting on the bench while reading his book.
On that time, he remembered Yoona again.

"It's been a week already, and I've never talked to you after that day" He sighed as he thought.

Since the day that he confessed to Yoona, and when she refused him, He never talked at her.
When Yoona left in going to America, he never showed himself up although he is really there.
It's been a week, and he have no idea on what's happening about Yoona's stay there, even Yuri.
None of them, None of her friends.

"Maybe Auntie knows it, If I have time, I'll visit her house to ask about Yoona" Kibum thought.

Suddenly, he was surprised when he saw a girl running.
He looked closer and he recognized that it was Ara.

"Ara?" He thought.

Then the boy just grabbed her hands and shouted at her.

"Let me explain okay!"

"What are you going to explain! It's your fault! She is pregnant! You are the father of her child! No need to explain things because I don't care about you anymore!" Ara shouted.

"I can still cancel the marriage, I really don't like her!"

"What? You will tell me that you love me? If you love me, why are you making up with other girls? You made her pregnant, and then you are telling me that t-"

"I know it's my mistake!"

"It's good to know that you are wrong, but It's over now" Ara shouted.

Ara wanted to lose out of his grip, but the boty held her closer.

"Uh-oh" Kibum can tell that Ara is now crying.

Kibum run unto them and pushed the boy.

"Yah!"

"Omo, Kibum" Ara said worriedly.

"Who are you? Why are you disturbing us!" The boy said.

But instead, Kibum ignored the boy and asked Ara is she is alright.
"Are you okay?" Kibum asked facing her as he patted her shoulders.

"Yah!" The boy grabbed Kibum's collar.

"SeungHyun stop it!" Ara shouted.

"Is he the one? You are now choosing him over me?" SeungHyun said sarcastically.

"Yah, let go of him!" Ara pushed SeungHyun hard that he fell on the ground.

"Let's go" Kibum pulled Ara leaving SeungHyun on the ground.
----------------------------------

"How could he be so stupid!" Ara sobbed.

Kibum offered his handkerchief and Ara cry her lungs out.

"So he is the SeungHyun you are talking about" Kibum commented.

"How do you know about SeungHyun?" Ara said who looks so surprised.

Kibum laughed "You are so talkative when you got drunk"

"Remember?" Kibum continued.

"Omona, this is so embarrassing!" Ara said as she wiped her tears.

"You told me everything, from the time that he courted you, your first date with him, even your first kiss in the elevator, and to your break up because of the fact that he is the father of the child of that Yoobin girl" Kibum stated.

"I learnt one lesson, and that is, I mustn't be drunk or else my life secret will be spilled out" Ara laughed a bit.

"But I think It's okay, since It seems like you can be trusted" Ara said.

"Actually, I don't know why I fell for that jerk"

"So, you really fell in love with that jerk? Ahahaha" Kibum laughed.

"You really make me fell at ease now, Maybe that's the reason why Yoona always trusted you because you are someone whom she can lean on" Ara commented.

"How do you know about Yoona?" Kibum asked with widened eyes.

"You are also talkative whenever you are drunk" Ara laughed

"Oh, So I also opened it up to you?" Kibum laughed.

"From the first time you met Yoona, and you became best friends, and you fell for her, you kept your feelings since your cousin loves her, when they broke up you became her crying shoulder, and after several months and you can't hold your feelings, you confessed but she refused you, and she go to America for her father and she'd be staying there for 2 weeks" Ara said.

"Wow, you can still remember it?" Kibum said.

"Just like you, you remembered my lame story" Ara said.

"We are both drunk at that time, and we have the same problem" Kibum said.

"My favorite line that you told me is " You, all of the girls, why can't you just move on? You always look to the person who left you behind, but you are so blind that you can't even realize the person looking straight unto you"- Wow they way you stated it, it seems you are not yet drunk" Ara commented.

"Yeah, why couldn't you just move on? There are still other guys in this world" Kibum said.

"How about you? there are still other girls in this world" Ara said.

Kibum sighed.

"Uhmmm, So How are you and Yoona" Ara asked.

"Well, I haven't talked to her yet, since she is in states and I never called her. Actually I am worried now, No one of us knows her condition there" Kibum said and heaved out a heavy sigh.

"You know what? We must enjoy our life now, we must forget first the things that bothers us" Ara said.

"Let's go somewhere?" Kibum said.

"We must forget those things, It's now just you and me, enjoying life even this time" Ara smiled.

Kibum smiled but there's another memory he remembered.

(Flashback)

"But Yoona, I just want you first to feel free, free from those problems, even just this time" Kibum said sincerely.

Yoona looked at him and said."If that's what you want" She smiled.

"I will forget all of that, now everything is erased, it's only you and me, enjoying our life this time" Yoona said happily.

"Let's go" Kibum pulled her happily and run fast together.
(End of Flashback)

They go to the mall, and played at the arcade.
Because of that, Kibum remembered the time when Yoona felt so down and they went to the Mall as well.
Just like History repeating itself, All the things that Yoona and Kibum did, Ara and Kibum also did.
That's why, Instead of forgetting Yoona, He is still remembering her.

"I hope even in just one time I will stop thinking of you" Kibum sighed as he thought.

"Kibum ah! Let's go here!" Ara dragged him in the picture booth.

"Kibum ah smile!"

Ara and Kibum smiled at the camera in the picture booth.
After that, they go out and get the pictures.

"Let's go home now" Ara smiled.

"Okay" Kibum said.

When they reach the parking lot, they both go inside and Kibum started to drive the car.

"Oh, here, our remembrance" Ara handed him one picture.

"Thanks" Kibum said and he focused on the driveway.

"I'll put it in my wallet, so I could always remember this day that you make me happy" Ara smiled.

"Thanks Oppa, you are such a good friend" Ara said.

They are now in front of Ara's house and Ara go out and said goodbye to Kibum.

Kibum parked the car in his garage.
He is now in deep thoughts.
He looked at their picture- picture of Ara and him.

And then he looked the picture in his wallet- Yoona and him at the amusement park.

He sighed once again.

"I'll put it in my wallet, so I could always remember this day that you make me happy" Ara smiled.- He remembered what Ara said a while ago.

He hesitated at first, but he put the picture of him and Ara in his wallet, making the picture of Yoona and him covered.

"Everyone deserves a fresh new start, Maybe this is the time to rebuild my broken heart" Kibum sighed.

"I just hope that I can forget you Yoona easily" Kibum added.

Now, Kibum wants to forget her, since Years have passed and he sacrificed a lot for her.
Well it's like rebuilding his lovelife right? 
The question is that the right decision? 
How about if he knows the condition of Yoona right now?

Another week had passed.........

To be continued.......
--------------------------
Preview:

(Yoona's POV)

*Attention Passengers, We are now arrived in Seoul, Korea. Please fasten your seatbelts and we will land in few minutes*

This is it.

I walked and I can see Yuri waving her hands together with Donghae and others.

I smiled.

Just then, Yuri hugged me really tight.

"How are you? I am so glad you are back" Yuri said happily.

"I am now alright, my mom is still in States, but I've decided to come back" Yoona said.

All of them are now talking and talking but I am in deep thoughts as I look around.
There is someone missing.

"Yuri, I think someone is missing" I said.

"Oh, JaeJin is still in the hospital" Yuri said.

"Oh okay, Let's go home, I am tired actually" I said.

He is still not here. Does he know that I come back?
When I left, I never saw him, When I came he is still not here.
What would I expect? I broke his heart.
I don't know if we will be friends again.
Kibum I am sorry