The Teddy Bear

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

Yuri went to the mall and buy books needed for their upcoming book reports and projects.
She also bought something for Yoona like fruits and her favorite Ice Cream.
Yuri is truly a very thoughtful person and cares for the people important to her.
She is used to buy something for her friends whenever they are sick. And whenever Yoona is sick, she is used to buy a small pocket sized teddy bear.

On her way going home, she also went to the stuff toy store and bought a small teddy bear.

She crossed the street and walked slowly.
Suddenly a flash striked to her eyes.

It was from a camera.

As she faced the man, she quickly apologized.
"Oppssss...mianhe"

It was a man who will take pictures of the children playing at the playground behind her.

"Aisshhhh" The man said.

"Mister, I am so sorry" Yuri said and bowed her head.

"It's okay, well I will just take pictures of them so don't worry" He replied.

"I am so sorry mister" Yuri apologized for the 3rd time.

"Miss, don't call me mister" He laughed. "By the way my name is Lee Dong Hae, you are?"

"I am Kwon Yuri, nice meeting you" Yuri said as they shook hands.

"Mister, I mean DongHae, If you want, I'll just treat you for snacks, well just to apologize, By the way are you a film student?"

"Okay, great" He said.

"Okay fine, and, actually I will enroll in a school on this day, so whe-"

Yuri's phone ring that interrupted DongHae's words.

"Yoboseyo?"
"Yurisshhii"
"Yoona?"
"We will go back home, we will just fix things at the hospital"
"Hey! How about your asthma? How about if a w-"
"Yuri don't worry, I am alright now"
"Wait for me, I'll be there in an half-hour"

Yuri hanged the phone.

"Miste-" She paused "I mean, DongHae, Sorry I have something important to go to, maybe next time I can treat you, well, if we can see each other again" Yuri said as she bowed

"Sorry again" Yuri said and run to go inside the bus.

Due to Yuri's fast movement, she left something on the ground. Donghae quickly picked it up and looked at the bus.
He tried to catch up, but the bus was already away.

"Hey!" DongHae shouted.

"Yuri, Yuri... so it's her name, I hope to see her again" Donghae said while holding the bear.

Donghae was left there and an unexplainable smile was painted in his face.
.
.
.
.

At the bus, she saw a person whom she not expected to be there.
Lee JaeJin- who's from a rich family, takes a bus?

"Oh my gee" Yuri hissed as she rolled her eyes.

Jaejing caught her attention and said coldly
"Kwon Yuri sit here"

"Are you sure you're inviting me to sit beside you?" Yuri asked.

"Isn't that obvious?" JaeJin replied.

"Aishhhshshhhh.. He acts like he-knows-it-all. He's very irritating! And besides, is he inviting me to sit on that vacant spot with a plain face and a cold voice?" Yuri thought.

"Are you sure you didn't want to?" JaeJin asked looking the other way.

"Why can't you look at me?" Yuri asked.

JaeJin's eyes widened. "Okay fine, but I wouldn't take this as a depth of gratitude"

"Aishhh" Yuri whispered and sit beside him.

Kwon Yuri is such a bookworm. She's smart, talented and pretty. Besides being always on the top of the class, being a ballet dancer is a plus factor for her. She always hang out with her best friends Kibum and Yoona. She is also known in school. But this guy named Lee Jaejin became her rival in her studies. Ever since Jaejin came, he's been always on the top of the class. That started their small and maybe you can say as a childish fight. They hated each other. They never really became close. But when they reach college, Yuri was surprised that both of them got into the same school again. They even became classmates again. And the things heated up between them all over again.

"How is Yoona and Kibum? They are already absent for 2 consecutive days" JaeJin asked.

"It's a miracle! he talks to me now? I thought he also hates me" Yuri thought as the memories flashed back.

|Flashback|

"Kwon Yuri, you loose!" JaeJin teased Yuri when he won in the Math Quiz bee when they are in middle school.

Kibum must be the contestant, but Yuri still urged herself to replace Kibum just to compete with JaeJin.

"You're so boastful" Yuri said.

"Whoaaahhhh!!" The boys beside JaeJin said.

"If you will ask them who's better, they will tell it is JaeJin" MinHwan, JaeJin's best friend said.

"Everybody likes him eventhough he's a transfer student" Anothey boy named SeungRi said.

"Not Everybody" Yuri said.

"Then who?" MinHwan asked.

"Me, isn't that obvious?" Yuri said.

"Then everybody will hate you" SeungRi teased

"Duh, I still have friends" Yuri said. Yoona and Kibum who's beside her still holding her arms to stop her.

"JaeJin, tell her that you hate him because she hate you too" MinHwan said.

"I will not talk with the people who hates me with just a simple contest, I will not talk to the person who keeps on competing against me, and definitely I will not like them" JaeJin said coldly.

"Then, same with me, you'll never hear any word coming from my mouth, and I don't like you either" Yuri said.

"How childish" Unexpectedly, Jaejin and Yuri said in unison.

"Yah, how childish" Yoona and Kibum said together

"We are friends, we are in the same class, can you just reconcile? Both of you are childish actually" Yoona said.

"Whatever!" They both said in unison

|End of Flashback|

"I said, how is Yoona, and also Kibum, they are absent for 2 days" JaeJin asked.

"They're fine, Yoona is sick because of asthma but she's okay now" Yuri replied.

"Am I dreaming? He's talking to me after 48 years, It's been a long time since he talked to me" Yuri raised her eyebrow as she thought.

"But wait Yuri, Hello, You must not talk to him, remember" Yuri said to her mind.

"How about Kibum?"

"Why do you keep on asking questions!" Yuri asked with a higher pitch.

"I am just concerned with my classmates!" JaeJin who's now getting impatient.

"How childish" Jaejin mumbled but still, it is too loud for Yuri to hear.

"Who is childish?!" Yuri said

"Now look who is childish?" Jaejin said coldly.

A silent atmosphere remained.
JaeJin is reading a novel while Yuri is listening to her Mp3.
Yuri looked at the window and noticed that it was traffic.

Yuri is a type of person that whatever position, whether she is sitting, lying, or leaning, she is a big sleepy head. She sleeps very fast.

It's been 30 minutes and the traffic is heavy.
Unknowingly, she fell asleep with her head on Jaejin's shoulders.
JaeJin looked at her and smiled slightly.

"She never changed, she's still the same even before" JaeJin thought and closed the book he's reading.

JaeJin smiled a bit again. But he snapped in his thoughts.
He mustn't let Yuri to sleep in his shoulders.

And why is he smiling anyway?
He shrugged as he slowly removed Yuri's head that made Yuri wake up.

"Oooopppsss" Yuri said.

"I am not a pillow" Jaejin said.

JaeJin just look coldly, rested his head and closed his eyes to take a nap.

"Aisshhhh Yuri wake up! JaeJin is here and it's embarrassing!" Yuri thought

Suddenly, her phone rand and then she answered.

"Yoboseyo"
"Yoona?"
"Yuri, where are you, you said you'll be here in 30 minutes"
"Ow, It's traffic"
"Okay, just take care"
"Yoona you must be the one to take care of yourself"
"Okay fine"
"Okay, I'll be there soon bye!"

Yuri hanged the phone.

"Ughh!!!!" Yuri can't wait the bus anymore.

"Aissshhhhh" JaeJin stood up and get out of the bus.

"Where is he going, ughh!! I can't wait the bus!" Yuri stood up too and get outside.

Yuri walked fast to reach the house on time.
Yuri is tired now because of her long journey in going to Yoona's home.
Walking under the sun is burning hot, and she got tired easily.

"Okay... my God.. Yoona's house is still far from here! And then it's traffic! Aisssshh!"

"It's like a death march" Yuri thought.

Yuri fell down because her knees can't move now. "Okay, Yuri, relax, take a rest"

"Aissshhhh" Yuri said while holding her legs.

Yuri saw someones hands and when she looked up she saw JaeJin.

"Huh? He's here?" Yuri thought.

"Hey" JaeJin said while extending his arms to Yuri.

Yuri hold his hand and He helped her to stand.

"Ouch" Yuri said.

"Are you alright?" JaeJin asked but still, not looking at Yoona.

"Neh I am alright, but my legs hurt" Yuri said.

"Okay, I'll go then" JaeJin said while he prepares to ride his motorcycle.

"He has a motorcycle? How? He's in the bus with me a while ago" Yuri thought.

JaeJin drive the motorcycle and left Yuri.

Unexpectedly, JaeJin went back at the place where Yuri is.

"Huh?" Yuri thought.

"Where are you going?" JaeJin asked.

"At Yoona's house" Yuri replied.

"I'll go there because of Kibum, Do you want to ride?" JaeJin asked with a low voice.

"Huh?" Yuri asked.

"If you don't want, I'll go then" JaeJin started to move but Yuri shouted.

"Hey!"

Yuri sit in the back of JaeJin and slightly hold his T-shirt.
JaeJin started to drive the motorcycle.

"Wow, Is this really JaeJin?" Yuri thought.

JaeJin was so fast that's why Yuri hugged him tightly.

JaeJin smiled again.

"Hey how did you get your motorcycle? You are there with me on the bus" Yuri asked.

"Maybe you are just dreaming, sleepy head" Jaejin said.

"But I am not!" Yuri said "You even offered me to take the vacant sit beside you at the bus"

"Me? Why would I do that?" Jaejing responded

"So how did you know that I slept?" Yuri asked "I even..unintentionally slept quickly at your shoulders.. and then you will call me Sleepy Head!!!" Yuri said louder.

"I parked the motorcycle at the parking lot of our restaurant" He spoke "Stop blabbing, it hurts my ears"

"Aigooooo" Yuri pouted.

Yuri looked at him as she turn his head into his face.
Jaejin's smile faded when Yuri saw him.

"Is he smiling?" Yuri thought.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuri and JaeJin reached the place.
Yuri pushed the doorbell.

"Yuri is here" Yoona said as she quickly opened the gate.

"Annyeong!" Yoona greeted.
"Owww, JaeJin, Yuri, you're together?" Yoona said with big eyes.

"Uhmmm well we saw each other and then he's going here that's why we are here together" Yuri explained.

"It's unbelievable, even if our group is planning a get together, you don't even speak a word, and then y-"

"Whatever" They said in unison which made Yoona surprised.

"Okay, come in" Yoona said.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hi JaeJin!" Kibum greeted.
JaeJin just give a smile.

"Hey, for you" Yuri give the fruits and an Ice Cream to Yoona.

Yoona laughed hardly.

"Why?"
"I already ate Ice Cream" Yoona said.

"You don't want it?" Yuri pouted.

"Yes" Yoona paused that made Yuri sad

"I still want it" Yoona take the ice cream and the fruits. "Thanks" Yoona added and Yuri just smiled back.

JaeJin sit beside Kibum and talk about the activities assigned to them. They will organize the student's night.

While Yuri is at the kitchen helping Yoona in preparing for the food.

"Did you eat breakfast?" Yuri asked.
"Not yet"
"Why do you eat ice cream!" Yuri said.
"I just like ir" Yoona stuck out her tongue.

"Yurisshhii" Yoona whispered.

"Neh?"

"I saw him, he's still not good" Yoona said with a low voice.

"Who? JaeJo-"

"Shhhhhhhh" Yoona covered .

"But you're with Kibum right, he didn't saw him?"

"Yes"

"What happened?" Yuri asked.

"I just pretended to be happy, actually he's coming over me but Kibum showed up, and thank God he didn't recognized 'His' presence, and then that jerk just walked away"

"Because he saw you happy" Yuri said.

"Maybe yes, maybe no" Yoona said.

"Aiissshhh, don't think of him" Yuri spoke "Oh, the food is ready, call them now" Yuri said as she changed the topic

Yuri and Yoona served the food since Auntie Ahn was not there and nobody is in the house except Yoona.

"Tadan!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Let's eat" Kibum said to JaeJin.

"Thanks" JaeJin replied.

-------------

When they finished eating the food, Yoona and Yuri fixed the table.

JaeJin received a text message.

"Kibum, I have to go now, well thanks for the food" JaeJin said as he stand up.

"How about our plans?" Kibum asked.

"Let's just talk about it some other time" JaeJin replied.

"Why?"

"Eonnie and Hyung came back" JaeJin whispered.

"What! so it means that Hae and A-"

"Yes" JaeJin cut him off.

"So TaeYeon will also come back... why didn't she tell me" Kibum said.

"For surprise" JaeJin said with a smiling face.

"So, see you next time" JaeJin said.

"Bye!" Kibum said as JaeJin walked away.

"Oh, Bye Jaejin" Yoona said "Fine, take care" Yuri mumbled.

JaeJin smiled again.
"I didn't know she's good at cooking" JaeJin thought.
.
.
.
.
"TaeYeon will come back" Kibum said happily.

"Really!" Yoona exclaimed.

Yoona's happy face faded after a second. Yoona continue on what she is doing.

"Oh, I miss TaeYeonnie and Fishy so much" Yoona said happily but Kibum can see her sadness through her eyes.

Kibum quickly remembered that Ayumi is TaeYeon's best friend. Since Ayumi and her brother will come back, it means that the engagement will be planned as early as possible.
When you say the word "Ayumi", it means "Jaejoong".

"Fishy?" Yuri asked.

"Oh, You haven't met him right? even Ayumi, you only see TaeYeon" Kibum said.

"Are they JaeJin's siblings?"

"Neh" Kibum replied.

"Well I want to see them though, especially Ayumi and Fishy?? what's his name?" Yuri asked.

"Well you'll met him soon" Kibum said.

"And he is my crush when I was young besides him." Yoona paused. "And also Oppa" Yoona pointed Kibum

"Aishhhh" Kibum smiled. "You gotta be kidding me"

"Oh wait I forgot something to give you" Yuri rushed to her bag. She quickly remembered the pocket-sized teddy bear.

"It's a teddy bear" Yoona thought

"Oh gosh" Yuri said.

"Why?"

"It's lost" Yuri pouted.

"It's alright Yurisshiii, you know I can hava a teddy bear exhibit because of you" Yoona smiled.

Yuri smiled too and said "and then you will post "-courtesy of Kwon Yuri-" isn't that good?"

Kibum smiled and helped them doing the chores.

Yoona's smile faded, then her heart trembled. She doesn't know how she could face Jaejoong, and even Ayumi. Wh