It was him

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

Months had passed. The winter season came.
Everyone is doing fine, Yoona even held a party at their house exclusively for her closest friends.
"Hey Yul, have you called Tiffany, Sunny, HyoYeon, SeoHyun and SooYoung?" Yoona asked.

"Neh" Yuri spoke "Well Kibum is trying to contact the boys"

"Great, I am so excited!!!" Yoona cheered. "Oh, wait I'll just call up TaeYeon" She added as she get her phone.

|Yuri|

It's been a few months, I can feel the cold season coming.
My auntie and my mom is already preparing winter clothes for me.
My dad is even making Christmas lists with mom.

But for now, Yoona and I were planning for a Christmas Party.
Oh well this girl loves parties and she likes hanging out with our clique of friends.

It's Cold, It's Winter. Christmas season is coming.

Will I have a cold Christmas?
Obviously.

Not just to the fact that it's winter so it is probably cold.
But my heart also feels cold.

Can someone make my Christmas wish come true?

"Yuleeeee... what do you want?" Yoona asked.

"What do I want?"

"I mean... a Christmas wish or anything you want as a gift?"

Funny isn't it? My bestfriend just asked me what I wanted for Christmas and yet I was wishing if someone could make my wish come true. What is my wish?

All I wish is to be happy and contented. When it comes to material things, I don't need any.

"Hey" Yoona said that snapped my thoughts. This girl is really an attention seeker.

"You are asking me?" I asked her "What the....yah, is there any person called Yuri around here besides you?" Yoona said as she chuckled.

"Yoona, you know me, I am not after for material things, so anything may do" I said

"Fine then" Yoona said "How about you Bum?" She asked facing her sweetheart. Cheesy.

"Why are you asking me? You must know it by yourself" Kibum said "I just want to ask you" Yoona pouted.

"If I tell you, it will not be so special because I already knew what you'll be giving me" Kibum said that made Yoona pout more.

Cheesy. That's all I can say. Mushy. Sweet.Cupid gave them so much sugar that the ants might eat them.
They are too perfect for each other, when I say perfect, it is so perfect. I've always wished that Yoona will end up with Kibum because I know that she'll be safe and she'll be so loved by him.

By the way, and obviously, I am here, at Yoona's room together with Yoona and Kibum.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door and TaeYeon showed up with a big grin on her face.

"You need help right?" TaeYeon smiled."Yeah sure, come here" Yoona said.

JaeJin's name popped out on my phone. I smiled as I click on his text message.

-Hey!^__^ Can we see each other at the park?
I missed you already Yul..
Aww.. didn't you miss me?
JaeJin-

This guy is getting corny, mushy and sweet as time goes by.
Well anyway, I missed him too. But.. we are just friends right.. anyway, the perfect term is best friends.
I can't imagine how we got so close like this.. if you could still remember, we are closely enemies, a rival in school and in section ranking, we are always fighting for the top-but look at us now. Funny right?

It's funny how this cold hearted guy towards me, became a warm person - oh well the good thing is that he changed.

"Hey Hey, why are you smiling at yourself huh? Are you crazy?" Yoona asked that made them laugh.

"Pabo, I am not crazy" I said as I stuck out my tongue.

-Uhmm.. yeah sure, what time?
Aigoo.. you miss me already?
It's just 2 days before our last meeting..silly
Anyways I miss you as well XD
Yuri-

-3:00 at the park,..okay?!
Aigoo.. she missed me too XD
See you!
JaeJin-

Fine then. I'll be meeting JaeJin at 3:00.
What time is it?
As I look at my clock, the time says it is 2:30..What??!

Bwoh?! I'll just prepare myself for 30 minutes? Fine.
I'd better be going now.

|End of POV|
--------------------------------

"Donghae-ah"
"Jessica?"
"Neh"
"So what's up? Why are you calling me?"
"At the park, taking pictures.. as usual.. it is my hobby"
"Okay so.. see you around soon"
"Okay"

And the phone hang up.
--------------------------------

Yuri was roaming around the park when a sudden memory flashed back into her mind.

|Flashback|

She crossed the street and walked slowly.
Suddenly a flash striked to her eyes.

It was from a camera.

"Oppssss...mianhe" Yuri apologized.

It was a man who will take pictures of the children playing at the playground behind her.

"Aisshhhh" The man said.

"Mister I am so sorry" Yuri said and bowed her head.

"It's okay, well I will just take pictures of them so don't worry" He replied.

"I am so sorry mister" Yuri apologized for the 3rd time.

"Miss, don't call me mister, by the way my name is Lee Dong Hae, you are?"

"I am Kwon Yuri, nice meeting you" Yuri said as they shake hands.

|End of Flashback|

She indeed remembered their first meeting at the same spot she is standing right now.
She closed her eyes and thought "Stop bugging your mind about him. He will just remain as a memory.. forever"

Suddenly, as she walked backwards, she bumped into someone's back.
As she turned back she bowed her head and apologized. "Mianhe"

But when she moved her head up, she was surprised with the familiar man in front of her.
The man he wanted to see for so long.

"Donghae" Yuri said.

Donghae looked back and saw Yuri looking so sad at him.

"Yuri"

They stared at each other and just exchanged looks.

"Oh, we see each other again" Donghae tried to smile as she lightens up the mood. "How are you?"

Getting teared up, Yuri pretended that a dust hurt her eyes and rubbed her teary eyes.

"Are you alright?" Donghae asked. "Uhmm yeah, my eyes just hurt because of the dust" Yuri replied.

"Your eyes hurt by seeing me?" Donghae asked as he chuckled.

"No..no, why are you saying that? Are you a dust?" Yuri asked as she faked laugh "Oh, well.. uhmm How are you? I haven't seen you since the start of the semester..uhmmm...Are you doing good? How are you this Christmas break?" Donghae asked casually that made Yuri surprised.

Yuri was surprised by his actions. He speaks to her as if nothing happened between them. His casual use of words and acts that made her surprised.
He seemed to be the normal Donghae she used to know -
The mormal Donghae, whom she thought she'll never meet again.

"Oh I have lots of questions, mianhe" Donghae chuckled as he scratched his head.

"Uhmmmm yeah..it's okay.... I mean we haven't met for many months so I understand how you act..right now" Yuri said and smiled halfheartedly.

"How are-" Donghae and Yuri chorused.

"Are you-" They chorused for the second time.

"How are you?" Yuri asked "I am.. fine, so much fine" He answered.

"How about y-" Donghae asked but Yuri cut him off when she followed a response "I am so much fine as well"

"How is JaeJin?" Donghae asked.

"You are his brother and yet you don't know what's going on with his life?" Yuri said "Do you even know that Ayumi is now pregnant?" She added.

"Bwoh?" Donghae's eyes widened "See?" Yuri said.

"Yuri-ah!!!"

Someone called from behind.
They looked back and saw JaeJin smiling unto Yuri.

"JaeJin" Yuri whispered.

It was JaeJin.

|To Be Continued.....|
-----------------------------------------------

"If you see the person that is so important to you is happy, you'll feel a different kind of happiness in your heart.. and you'll do anything to make that person happy"

"Why are you so martyr!"

"Bwoh?"

"You always think of other's happiness.. but why don't you make yourself happy?"

"Their happiness is my happiness"

"No.. you're hurting"
.
.
.
.
"A month"

"What do you mean?"

Tears suddenly formed into his eyes.

"It can't..be...no..."
----------------------------------