Her Side

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

"I never thought that this would happen, As I remember our happy times, It became the saddest part of my life" Yoona thought as she run away.

"Yoona I-"

A WHILE AGO....

"Because I can't give you only friendship right now"

"What?"

"I don't want to be your friend anymore"

"Again?"

"What if I tell you I have feelings for you, what will you do?"

Kibum chuckled and gave Yoona a bitter smile.
He rubbed his nose and looked at her.

"I am serious" Yoona paused.

"What I feel for you is real" She continued

"Real? Yeah, you just love me like a best friend right?" Kibum said.

"Not just a best friend, Kibum"

"I loved you even before!" She shouted.

Kibum gave a hurt laugh, faced her and said

"You loved me even before? Don't kid around, You loved JaeJoong and not me!" Kibum shouted.

"I know I loved you, It's just that I didn't realize it at first" Yoona said.

"How do you say so? Oh C'mmon Yoona, we started as friends and we pretended as lovers that's it, And all the things you have shown are just for show, and then you will tell me that you love me?" Kibum said.

"It's not for show!" Yoona shouted.

Kibum let her speak for a while.

"What If I tell you that my heart feels so heavy whenever I saw you with another girl? What If I tell you that without you here by my side, It feels like the half part of me is missing? What if I tell you that I am getting jealous whenever you are with that Ara? What if I tell you t-"

"You are jealous over Ara?" Kibum said pretending that he doesn't care of what she is telling to him.

"I saw you a while ago, she told you that she likes you, do you know how jealous am I? Do you know what I felt when you hugged her back? Since I left Korea to go abroad, I never hugged you like the way you hugged Ara! Don't you know how much I wanted to be with you but as days passed, you only act as if I am not around, more like a wind that just passes by" Yoona shouted.

"Why don't you just believe me? Why are you saying this things to me!Is that so fast to forget me! I thought you waited for me! I thought your love for me is not a joke! You told me your love for me is permanent and it will never change!" Yoona shouted.

"Change is the only permanent thing in this world" Kibum whispered.

"How about Love? How about what we feel?" Yoona said.

"Tell me, Is this your revenge?I am hurt right now!Is that what you want? To make me feel what you felt? Is that so? You win, I am already broken, and my heart is much broken than before. I thought you will be the one who'll mend my heart and put those broken pieces back in place, but It became worst. Don't worry about me, I am okay, and I will not be a problem to you anymore, I will not bother you" Yoona shouted.

Yoona's tears started to fall.

"Do you think I still have a time for joke? Do you think I am not true with my words? I want to be with you now, but I don't know why you are trying to push me away now, Saranghae, don't you get that! I love you!"

Kibum still can't utter any word.

"So You'll just gave up our relationship even as friends and choose Ara over me? Tell me!" Yoona said.

"I didn't say that" Kibum said.

A moment of silence remained.
Kibum didn't say anything.
He is in deep thoughts.
But Yoona's heart is now torn into pieces.
She turned her back wiping her tears.
But it's still not stopping eventhough how many times she'll wipe it away.
She thought that Kibum already forgotten her so easily and he chose Ara over her.

While Kibum smiled secretly as his head is bowed.
He felt the huge happiness in her heart.
Mixture of feelings happened.
He is sad seeing Yoona crying, but happiness remains as he found out that Yoona loves him.

Kibum sighed and cleared his throat.

"Yoona I-" Kibum called her.

But She run away from him.

"Yoona" Kibum whispered.

Kibum followed her and grabbed her hands back and said "Yoona I-"

But before he could finish his sentence, Yoona pushed him so hard that he fell from the ground.

"Wait I can expl-"

But Yoona is now far away.
He sighed.

He bowed his head and on the corner of hi eyes, he saw the ring that also fell from the ground.

He stand and picked it up.
.
.
.
.

"The chances are not completely sure, but he needs to have an operation"

Remembering the words from the doctor, Donghae sighed.
He feels so upset yet so sad, and it can be seen in his face.

Suddenly, He felt someones arms wrapped around him.
When he looked back, it was Yuri,

"Hi Hae" Yuri smiled and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

"Hi Yul" Donghae responded.

Yuri noticed his gloomy face so she asked "What's wrong with my fishy huh?"

Donghae sighed once more. "Nothing"

Sitting beside him, Yuri pouted.

"Yah, Tell me, your face can't be painted" She insisted.

Donghae cleared his throat and said "Well, It's about JaeJin"

"What's with JaeJin?" Yuri asked.

"I visited him at the hospital, and I also talked to the doctor" Donghae said.

"And then?"

"And then, they told me that as soon as possible, JaeJin must have the operation because his immunity is now getting lower and for the doctors the chances are not really 100 percent." Donghae stated.

"So why don't they have the operation now or on the other day? If JaeJin really needs to, he must undergo a transplant right?" Yuri said with a worried face.

"If its about the doctors, we don't have any problems, but with Jaejin.." He paused.

"With JaeJin? What?"

"JaeJin doesn't want to have an operation" Donghae continued.

"Wh-Wh-Why?" Yuri asked. "That's the thing that I don't know" Donghae said.

"Why does he doesn't want to?" Yuri asked again.

"I don't know and we can't convince him" Donghae said.

Yuri sighed and rubbed his shoulders "Gwaenchana, If you want I'll go with you and convince him whatever it takes" she smiled.

Donghae chuckled.

"Yah what's funny" Yuri whined. "Nothing" Donghae answered.

"I don't know what came into his mind, I don't know why he acts like that. He always tell me he wants to die, and whenever he tells me those words, I felt my heart is being torn apart" Donghae sighed with sadness.

"He wants to die?" Yuri whispered to herself.

"Yah, He is just joking you okay? c'mmon cheer up"

Yuri tries to change the atmosphere but, she still failed since Donghae still looks so worried.

"Gwaenchana, If you want, I'll go with you to convince him" Yuri said with a comforting smile.

Donghae nodded.

With hands intertwined, they walked along the corridor.
As they go out of the building, Yuri saw Yoona running away.

"Donghae ah~ wait" Yuri stopped Dongahe from walking.

"Why?"

"Donghae ah, I'll try to follow you at the hospital later, go now, I think I still need to be with Yoona this time" Yuri said.

"Okay sure, just ring me if something happens and I-"

Before Donghae could finish his sentence, Yuri already followed Yoona.
He sighed.
As he walked further, he saw Kibum standing in one corner.

"Wait Kibum... Yoona.. aisshh" Dongahe scratched his head and walked towards Kibum.

He saw his gloomy face. He is so down this time, so Donghae asked "What happened bro"

Kibum looked up and sighed.
He didn't answer.

"If you want, let's leave this place, let's go to the hospital since no one will accompany me, okay?" Dongahe patted his shoulders.

Kibum didn't respond but he followed Donghae.
.
.
.
.

"Yoona!" Yuri shouted.

Yoona stopped from walking, wipe away her tears faced Yuri.

"Oh Yuri, How are you? Oh Where is Donghae, I haven't seen him since y-"

"Yoona stop acting like y-"

"Yuri"

Yoona interrupted Yuri by hugging her.
Yoona cleared and said

"Yah, You don't need to worry okay?"

Yoona tried to sound so happy but she failed because of her voice that cracked up.
Yuri sighed and said "You don't need to act or pretend, because I know you have a problem again"

"Yah, you're really my best friend" Yoona said preventing herself from crying.

"I am right" Yuri patted her shoulders as Yoona begin to cry.

"What happened" Yuri asked, but Yoona just continued to sob.
.
.

While at the bus...
Kibum and Donghae sat together.
Kibum still remains silent while Dongahe is worried about his best friend.

"Kibum, what happened?" Donghae asked.

"Nothing" Kibum replied flatly as his eyes were on the window.

"Why do you seem so sad?"

Kibum didn't answer.

"I saw Yoona, so don't pretend as if nothing happened" Donghae.

"Why did she leave me?" Kibum said.

"Yah, what? I don't get you, What do you mean?"

"A while ago..."
.
.

While Yuri and Yoona sat down at the bench.
Yoona buried her head in Yuri's shoulders as Yuri tries to comfort her.

"What happened" Yuri asked, but Yoona just continued to sob.

"Yah, stop crying or else I-"

"I should have known how much he cared for me, and how much he really means to me" Yoona sobbed.

"Yah, I don't get what you are saying" Yuri said.

"But even if I try to make it up to him and win him back even just as a friend, he doesn't want to"

"Huh? Yah, say it clearly" Yuri said.

"Even if I already told him about what I feel for him, she still refused me" Yoona said.

"State all of the things from the beginning okay?" Yuri said as she comforts Yoona.

"A while ago..."

Yoona told Yuri about what had happened.
Seeing Yoona crying so hard, all she needs to do is to comfort her.

"Aissshhhh, I know Kibum, and I know he still loves you, so why did the idea that Kibum forgotten you came into your mind? Do you think Kibum will give up those wonderful years you and him have shared, just for Ara whom he just met a month ago or less?" Yuri said.

"But I can't understand him, He didn't say anything, I was really hurt when I saw him hugging Ara. I tried my best to become closer to him but he avoids me and always turns his attention to Ara"

"Yah, don't jump into conclusions and think of other things, Maybe he is right, that change is the only permanent thing that can exist in this world, but think about love, love can change but it's not easy" Yuri said.

"Yeah, Kibum can love Ara but it takes time to forget you, so I don't think he'll give up his feelings easily since"

"I gave up now, Yuri, why is love like this hard?" Yoona sighed and wipe away her tears.
.
.
.
.

Preview:

"Why you didn't run after her!" Donghae slapped his shoulders.

"I don't know, many things happened" Kibum said.

"Aisshhhh" Donghae scratched his head.

"Yah, tell me, do you still love Yoona?"

Kibum took a deep breathe and answered whole heartedly.

To be continued....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

To find out more, do comment please! ♥ Lots of love! Thank you for reading, :***