His Confession

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

"Kibum ah, Thanks" Yoona said as she lie on her bed to sleep.

"I'll stay here if you want" Kibum said holding her hands.

"No, Go home, TaeYeon will be worried" Yoona assured him.

"I'll watch you sleep" Kibum said "And I'll go home if you are now sleeping" Kibum added.

"Aisshhh okay, I'll sleep now"

Yoona closed her eyes.

Kibum sighed.
"If I could just take away all of your pain inside your heart" He thought.

"Because the more I see you in pain, it's twice what I feel" He added to his thoughts.

When Kibum noticed that Yoona is sleeping well,
He stand up and leaned at Yoona's forehead.
He kissed her forehead and put the blanket on her body.

"Sleep well" Kibum whispered.

After a while he turned off the lights and closed the door.

Meanwhile, Yoona opened her eyes, and sit up to her bed.
She buried her face into her hands, and just like before she cried again.
.
.
.
.
.
As Yoona sobbed all night in her bed.
She had a dull headache.

"Aissshhh" Yoona said as she touched her head.

Suddenly, her door opened and Yuri stood there, looking so worried.
Yoona sighed.

"I get it- probably, Kibum just called her and asked her to come here at my house" Yoona thought.

"Kibum called me last night" Yuri said with a worried voice.

"I get it right" Yoona thought.

"He told me everything" Yuri walked unto her and pulled her into a hug.
Yoona closed her eyes to prevent herself from crying, but she's wrong - as Yuri rubbed her back, tears began to flow.

"Yuri" Yoona pulled the hug "I have a horrible headache when I woke up" She chuckled sounding to be happy, but she failed.

"Aisshh, Mostly because when you spend almost the entire night crying, you wake up the next day with a dull ache in your head that renders you numb to everything else" Yuri said.

"Yeah I know" Yoona said

"I am sorry to say this" Yuri said "Are you still planning to go to "HIS" engagement party?"

Yoona sighed thinking about it.

"I know, you have lots of problems lately, about your dad, exams, and overlapping projects, and then, your love life" Yuri said

"But I don't think you can't make it to go to his party" She added "Well, if you really want your heart to be torn apart"

It's Saturday, It was Yoona's favorite day of the week.
But there is something different about that day.
Saturday-as she keeps on thinking of this day, something bothers her.

Am I coming or not?-She thought.

Knowing that it's Saturday, It means, Today is "their" engagement Party.
Speaking of "their" it was Ayumi and JaeJoong.

Somehow, Yoona is still sad.
At least "sad" is few meters away from the word "hurt"
But as minutes and seconds passes, she felt another burden and pain.
Does she really moved on?

She is thinking twice. Is that the best decision to go to JaeJoong's party?

Her hands run up to her hair. Thinking if she will come, she sighed.
Then she noticed that, her eyes just become teary.
Does that mean she still loves JaeJoong?

She shook her head. "Yoona wake up!" She slapped her head.

"I will come, I must be strong, Everything will be fine" Yoona said to Yuri.

"I think JaeJoong will still understand if you can't make it" Yuri said.

"
.
.
.
.

Kibum sit down at the edge of his bed.
Saturday-Everyone is busy.

He stood up and looked at his mirror.
He combed his hair and straightened his shirt.
Suddenly, he thinks of Yoona.
He remembered and became worried of Yoona.

"Is she coming?" he thought.
.
.
She wore a white dress with a black ribbon on it.
She fixed her hair, and applied some make-up to her face.
Blush-on, lipstick and lip gloss.
Perfect.
She looks so great.

She stood up and whispered to herself "This is it Ayumi"

Ayumi tried to smile in front of the mirror.

"Is my lovely Noona ready now?" JaeJin asked with a smile as he opened the door.

"Yeah, How do I look?" Ayumi spun around in front of his brother.

"Great" JaeJin smiled.

"You know, I'll never regret this day" Ayumi said "I think, I really want to get married now, I don't want this day to be the engagement party" She added with a smile.

"Really?" JaeJin said.

"Neh, Because now I am sure, He likes me and appreciates me" Ayumi said "I don't know why but I think i like him too" She added.

"It's good Noona, at least, both of you will enjoy each other's company" JaeJin said.

"I am still young to marry" Ayumi sighed "But at least, I'll be married to the one I really love" Ayumi added.

"I am so happy for you" JaeJin hugged Ayumi.

"Hep Hep Hep" Donghae said.

"Join us, group hug!" JaeJin said as the siblings hugged each other.
.
.
.
JaeJoong stood there, inside his room with a big smile on his face.
Suddenly, the door opened and he saw Kibum.

"Kibum" JaeJoong said.

Kibum walked towards him.

"Kibum" JaeJoong repeated again.

"Hyung" Kibum said as he hugged JaeJoong within a second.

"Thanks Kibum" JaeJoong said.

"Thanks for what?"

"Thanks for forgiving me" JaeJoong spoke.

"Weh? I haven't forgiven you, I am still mad" Kibum said sarcastically.

"Kibum, I trust you, take care of Yoona" JaeJoong said "She's a wonderful girl, take care of her" He added.

"Of course I will" Kibum smiled.

"Don't let other guys hurt her again" JaeJoong said.

"Hmmpp, you are the only one who hurted her" said Kibum who's arms are crossed.

"Where is she?" JaeJoong asked.
.
.
.

Wearing a simple long sleeved fitted blouse, with a ribbon and white skirt, Yoona stared outside of the window in JaeJoong's big mansion.
Yuri was also with her, also staring at the window.

The party started. The music played as the visitors come inside.
JaeJin is at the side of the door together with Hongki, greeting the guests.

"Yoona, Do you think we must go inside?" Yuri asked.

"I think no" Yoona said "I will just go to him, personally" Yoona added as she faked her smile.

Finally, JaeJoong and Ayumi came.
Ayumi looks nice on her dress, and JaeJoong stood so manly with his suite.
The Program just started, and Yoona and Yuri, just stood there, watching the whole scene.

JaeJoong get the microphone and had the opportunity to speak.
"It seems like, we are just grade schoolers in Japan. After Middle School, I went here in Korea to finish High School. We are not really the closest among our friends and I didn't thought I will only end up with this girl, this girl beside me, with you" JaeJoong said.

"I didn't thought I will be engaged to be married with a handsome guy like you. You used to be like my dream boy, I thought it will be just for a dream, but I am happy, it became real. You used to be silent, and I am the jolly one, and I thought we couldn't get along well, but now, I am here with you in front of our guests, and I didn't thought I will fall in love with this guy, and he also loved me from who I am" Ayumi said.

As surge of flooded memories came to Yoona.
From the very beginning until now.
All the things they have shared, from the first time they met at the park, from their first date, from the day Yoona said "Yes" to him, from their good times and the bad times.
From the time she cried after they broke up, from the time he is so sorry for what he had done, from their first and last kiss, and from the time they pretended as strangers as if nothing happened between them.

"I must be the one there" Yoona thought as the tears quickly dwell on her eyes.

"Yoona aissh" Yuri said.

"No I am okay, I think we have to go, I still have a flight on Monday, I need to fix my things and I n-"

"But w-"

"Yuri!" Donghae came as he pulled Yuri for a hug, and kissed her forehead.

"Donghaeshii" Yuri said as she blushed.

"Yoona, I will just bring Yuri somewhere for a minute, We will come back soon" Donghae said.

"Okay" Yoona replied.

She turned back and saw JaeJoong standing in front of her.
Her eyes stared at his eyes. Yoona saw the happiness in his eyes.
A mixture of unexplainable emotions just happened on Yoona.

"I am so happy you made it" JaeJoong said.

"Of course I will come" Yoona smiled "For my best friend" Yoona chuckled pretending to be happy.

"So" JaeJoong said "H-"

"I am so happy for the two of you" Yoona covered up his voice. "Congratulations" She added.

"Thanks" JaeJoong said "I am glad, you already forgiven me"

"It's been almost 3 months, we already moved on" Yoona said "Wow you look so handsome as always"

"You are so pretty as always" JaeJoong chuckled.

Yoona looked at him and said "Last Hug?" Yoona spread her arms wide.

"Last Hug huh?" JaeJoong said as he smiled and hugged Yoona.

Yoona rubbed his back and whispered "Be happy"

"Of course I will" JaeJoong said.

"Jae, I may not be able to attend your wedding day" Yoona said "I will have a flight on Monday, I'll be visiting my father in States for 1 or 2 weeks" Yoona added.

"It's okay" JaeJoong said. "Don't worry, you have my blessings" Yoona said.

"I have to go" Yoona said as she sighed " I wish you all the best" She added.

"Thanks" JaeJoong said.

Yoona bowed her head, and walked away.
.
.

"JaeJoong ah, I wish you all the best, and finally, you found the right girl for you" Yoona whispered as she slowly walked out of the gate.

She ran away from the house.
In a very dark place with trees and a large space with grass, she bend down on her knees, and sobbed.

"Why am I feeling this way? I must be happy for him, Why do I feel so hurt? I get over with him right? I have moved on, but Why am I feeling this way!" She shouted.

All she can hear is the echoes of her voice.
No one is there beside her.

"Kim JaeJoong, I promise to forget you! I promise not to cry because of you! I promise to find a better man for me! I promise not to get hurt! In this day, I promise that I will forget all the things we have shared" She shouted.

"Kim, Kim, Jae..Joong" She sobbed "Why do I feel hurt this time?" She whispered.

"You are happy and contented, just like what I am asking for from you, but why do you have such a great impact on me?" She added as she sobbed.

"Why are you doing this to yourself" A boy said.

"You must move one, there is someone meant for you, and JaeJoong isn't the one for you"

Yoona stood up, still her back facing the man behind her.
Through his silhouette she recognized him clearly.

"Why are you here Kibum" She said coldly.

"Whenever you are crying, it hurts on my part" Kibum said.

"I don't want to see you hurt, because I feel the same way" He added.

"Why? You feel hurt? Did you feel the same way? Did you feel being hurt seeing the person you loved with the other person? Have you experienced the pain c-"

"Yes I am" Kibum cutted her off, facing Yoona.

"Even before" He said "Even before, I am hurt"

"Leave" Yoona shouted "I said leave!" Yoona sobbed.

"But Why? Why?" Kibum asked with a worried expression.

"I said leave, just leave me okay" Yoona pleaded.

"I won't leave you" Kibum said "I've never leaved you even once" He added.

"Just leave me alone" Yoona shouted.

"Why are you acting like this?" Kibum asked.

"What is it to you?"

"I am your best friend and I am concerned to you" Kibum said.

"How could I get away from you If I see you having a deep burden inside you? You are important to me, You've known me and I really want to be beside you I s-"

"Kibum, I don't want you to feel pity, to be sad, to be hurt, so just leave me, I need to be alone" Yoona said softly.

"Whenever I am with you, I feel contented, because I know I can protect you" Kibum said.

"Stop treating me like this! I am not a kid nor a baby! I am n-'

"How could I if I see you now in that situation!" Kibum shouted

"How could I get away if I have this feeling to protect and be with you"

"Why are you doing this?" Yoona asked "You feel pity for me? You feel so pity because JaeJoong is with Ayumi? Is that you point? I don't need any help!"

"That's not it! Why are you telling this!" Kibum shouted.

"Leave!" Yoona yelled back

"Why do you want me to leave, I want to be with you!"

"You don't have to! Just leave!"

"Are you telling this because JaeJoong is my cousin!" Kibum shouted and touched her shoulders.

"No" Yoona shrugged her shoulders.

"Why are you saying this? Are you mad at me?"

"No"

"W-"

"I said leave!" Yoona shouted.

"I don't want to leave you!" Kibum yelled.

"Why!"

"Because I will never leave you whatever it takes" Kibum said.

"I don't get your point so just leave" Yoona said closing her eyes to avoid from crying.

"Don't you understand!" Kibum shouted.

"All I ask from you is to leave me just this time"

"I can't!" Kibum shouted.

"But Why!"

"I can't because I love you!"

Kibum shouted those words with all of his heart.
Yoona was surprised as she looked at those sincere eyes.
She was speechless. She is now getting confused.

"What" Yoona said in a flat and confused tone.

"I love you" Kibum said clearly

"Don't pull a prank on me, I want to be alone"

"Do you think I still have a time for joke? Do you think I am not true with my words? I want to be with you now, but I don't know why you are trying to push me away now, I LOVE YOU, don't you get that! I love you!"

"Stop this and just leave!"

"Don't you believe me! I love you!"

"No I don't!" Yoona sobbed. "You just make my feelings complicated now just leave me alone!"

Kibum bowed his head and silently cry.

"Do you know how it hurts seeing you like that? Do you know how it feels when you tried to push me away? Do you know I loved you even before you met JaeJoong? Do you know how much I sacrificed for the sake of your happiness? Do you know how many years I've waited just for you to love me? Do you know how long I've been hiding my feelings?" Kibum sobbed

"I tried my best to forget you, But every part of you always reminds me of you, I tried my best not to see you, but my eyes can't help to see you,I tried my best not to care,But how can I do it If I can see you in pain"

"I can't love you, but not I don't want to, I'd still wait for you"

"I love you Im Yoona, from the moment I saw you, until today, my love for you is still not erased in my heart, It's permanent, It will never change"

"Why did you hide this from me" Yoona said wiping her tears.

"I don't want to betray him, and I don't want to lose you, and our friendship"

"Keep it, Keep your feelings" Yoona said "I am sorry"

Kibum's heart just shattered. Just like a fragile glass that has broken into pieces.
His eyes so moist and tears run down his cheeks.

"Why" Kibum whispered.

"It's hard to choose" Yoona said

"To choose between the one you love and the one who loves you"

"I don't want to love again, I don't want to get hurt and to hurt your feelings"

"Do you think I will hurt you after all the times we have shared?" Kibum said who is now crying.

"The hardest thing to do is to love" Yoona said.

"Eventhough how hard it is, I will still love you" Kibum said.

"Kibum, let's forget this, many things happened and I am confused" Yoona said "It's getting complicated and I don't know what to do"

"I know you are confused with your feelings" Kibum said "But I just want you to know how I love you so much"

"I still don't know how I feel, and I am sorry"

Kibum hugged her tight trying not to let go of her.
He buried his face on her hair as he cried harder.

"Yoona, I love you, please don't leave me" Kibum pleaded.

"Kibum I-"

"Please"

"Kibum let go"

"Please"

"Kibum!" Yoona pushed him away. "Mianhaeyo, but I have lots of things on my mind"

"Yoona, believe me, I know I've been hiding this for a long time, because I don't have the courage to tell this to you, I love you, and I will wait even how long it is" Kibum break down and cried.

"Kibum don't do this"

"All I want is to protect you, all I want is to be with you, all I want is to take care of you" Kibum said

"Even if you don't love me back, Just let me love you, Let me show you and make you feel how important you are to me, Let me just love you"

"I don't want to hurt you, Choseonghamnida" Yoona run away and left Kibum behind.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Please wait for the next chapter :"> Thank you guys! Love lots! ♥ Thank you for reading! Comment and Subscribe!