Avoiding her

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

LeeTeuk together with the whole group waited for them until night time.
They are there, sitting on the sand, hoping that all of them will come back, safe.
"Guys, Aren't all of you tired? The girls can sleep noow If you want" LeeTeuk said.

"Oppa, We will wait for them, and besides It's only 8:00 pm. We can wait" SeoHyun said.

"But It's been almost 5 hours and I think the girls must need a rest" HeeChul said.

Suddenly, a very high pitched shout came out from RyeoWook.
"Look there!!" He said pointing out the rescue boat coming in the shore.

"Yuri and JaeJin is there!" Sunny said happily.

The whole group is so excited as the boat comes near.
.
.
.
.

"Uncle, are you alright?" SoEun asked.

SoEun is also there, She will also be the one who will organize the wedding of JaeJoong and Ayumi.
Plus, she is also the friend of JaeJin a long time ago.

"Neh, I am alright SoEun, I am just worried with my sons" He answered.

"Uncle, SoEun, They are here!" HongKi said happily.

"Really HongKi Oppa!" SoEun said happily.

"Really, I want to see my son!"

The three of them go out to see them coming back.
.
.
.

"JaeJin, wake up, we are here"
Yoona said as she shake JaeJin's shoulders.
But still he is not waking up.

JaeJin fell asleep.
He is really not feeling well, now that his sickness started again after a long time.

"JaeJin, wake up" Kibum also tried, also with Ayumi and JaeJoong, but he didn't respond to any.

"C'mmon, JaeJin, wake up" Donghae said.

JaeJin opened his eyes weakly and tried to smile.
As he open his eyes, there is Yuri in front of him, looking so worried.
"Are you alright?" Yuri asked.

JaeJin's eyes widened when Yuri holded his hands.
He quickly put Yuri's hands off and said
"Yeah, don't mind me"
JaeJin replied with a cold yet not a convincing voice.

Yuri felt his coldness again.
She felt that he is starting to be the JaeJin before who acts cold to her and always ignore her.
The JaeJin who don't care for her.
Different from the JaeJin he know for the past 2 days they stayed together.
She just remain silent and smiled at Donghae.

"We are back" Yuri smiled.

"Yeah, are you happy?" Donghae asked.

"Neh"

As they go down, the group was really happy to see Donghae, Yoona, Kibum, Ayumi and JaeJoong going back with Yuri and JaeJin.

"Guys you are back!!!" The group shouted and they gave a very tight group hug.

"We can't breathe!" Yuri said as she laugh.

"Guys relax" Yoona said and the group broke the hug.

"Son, my son" JaeJin's dad said as he hug his son.

"So it means we must celebrate for this!" LeeTeuk said and the group cheered.

"Okay, go on, have fun, let's celebrate" Donghae said as he put his arms around Yuri.
The group cheered and lead their way to the bar.

"So is she?" Mr. Lee asked pointing Yuri.

"Yeah dad" Donghae said as he move Yuri closer.

"Oh, very pretty huh" Mr. Lee extended his arms reaching Yuri's face and pinch it.

"Thanks" Yuri bowed her head.

"What did my son JaeJin did to your leg? Tell me and I will scold him" Mr. Lee said pretending that he is angry with JaeJin.

"Appa!" JaeJin whined.

Yuri gave out a short laugh and said
"Well, your youngest son saved me, I was bitten by a snake, and he helped me. Thanks to him, and if I die I know his hyung,Donghae will kill him" She said and they all laughed except Donghae.

"So she already know it?" Donghae thought.

"Guys Let's go!!" Kibum and Yoona shouted and waved their hands as they follow the group.

"Go ahead, take a rest and have fun" Mr. Lee said.

"I will just take a rest" JaeJin said.

"Oh, I'll accompany you if you want" Yuri said but JaeJin didn't mind her.

"Oh, I'll be the one, Let's go?" SoEun said as she grabbed JaeJin's hand and go inside the hotel.

"Okay, Ayumi and JaeJoong, come with me" Mr. Lee said and the two followed.

Now Yuri and Donghae was left behind.
Yuri is smiling at him, but Donghae looks worried.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy that I am back?" Yuri asked.

"Of course I am happy" Donghae said.

"Why is your face like that?" Yuri asked.

"I want to tell you something, sorry I hide it from you,I know you'll be mad at me, JaeJin is my brot-"

"Shhhhhh"
Yuri placed her index finger in his lips making him stop from talking.

"Okay, I know it now" Yuri said.

"How do you know? JaeJin already told you about it?"

"Neh, he told me everything" Yuri said.

"Aren't you mad?"

"Slight" Yuri stuck out her tongue.

"Sorry" Donghae said.

"It's okay, I already think about it, and I forgive you" Yuri give him an assured smile.

Donghae smiled and said "Prove it"

"Prove what?"

"Prove to me that you don't hate me"

"How?"

"Kiss me" Donghae said pointing his cheek.

"Aiggooo, you're so childish"

"Here!" Donghae showed his cheek to her.

"Fine"

Yuri leaned closer to him, and as she was about to give him a peck on his cheeks, Donghae faced her, making Yuri kiss his lips than his cheek.
Yuri froze for a second, as they kiss, She remembered the scene when her lips accidentally met JaeJin's.

Donghae broke the kiss and he hugged Yuri.
"I miss you" He whispered.

"I miss you too" Yuri heaved out a heavy sigh.

"Why does I keep on remembering JaeJin" Yuri thought.

JaeJin saw it all.
He is in the balcony near his room, and he saw everything.
From then, the time when he kissed Yuri keeps on flashing back. And no longer, his tears finally dwell in his eyes.

"JaeJin" SoEun said.

JaeJin quickly wipe his tears and faced SoEun happily.

"Neh?"

"Don't you mind if I want to have a little chat with you?" SoEun asked.

"Sure" JaeJin sit down on his bed.

SoEun was about to open a discussion but JaeJin already spoke.
"How are you now, and Kim Bum Hyung?" JaeJin asked.

"Wow, nice start, uhhmm, we are great" SoEun said.

"Well, I can hear wedding bells" JaeJin teased.

"Aniyo, we are not ready to be married, and, I can't believe you can still have jokes to make even if you are not feeling well" SoEun laughed.

"Well, that's me, no one except HongKi and I can do like that" JaeJin laughed.

"So It's my turn now" SoEun said.

"Uhhmm, How is your life going?" SoEun asked.

"Fine, doing well"

"How was it being in a vast island?"

"Well, no people, no electricity, no signal, no signs of civilization except the small cottage in that island, and snakes...I don't want to come there anymore" JaeJin slightly laughed.

"But, you should try it with Kim Bum hyung ahaha!!" JaeJin and SoEun laughed.

"Owww..but I think It's a memorable part being with your Hyung's girl, am I right?" SoEun said.

"Wait, why does the topic c-"

"Tell me the truth if I ask you okay" Soeun said.

"Wait, okay a-"

"Do you like your Hyung's girlfriend?"

"Huh?"

"Answer me" SoEun insisted.

Suddenly, the door opened.
"Hi" Kibum said.

JaeJin sighed in relief. It was like saved by the bell.
But in that case, He is saved by Kibum.
.
.
.

At the bar, HeeChul is now singing in the karaoke like crazy and the group started to dance.

Kibum and Yoona is just there, sitting at the small couch in the bar and watching their crazy friends.

"Kibum ah, I miss Yuri, let's go to them" Yoona said.

"Huh?" Kibum asked.

"Let's go" Yoona pulled Kibum out of the bar.

Kibum just followed Yoona all the way to the hotel.

"Okay, I'll go to Yuri, You must go to JaeJin" Yoona said.

"Huh?"

"Huh?Is that the only word you can say? Go on go, he needs you as well" Yoona pushed him to the door of JaeJin's room.

Yoona is now in front of Yuri's door.
She knocked the door and opened it.

"Annyeong" Yoona smiled.

"Yoona, come in" Yuri said.

"Guys, I'll just call a nurse for your leg, I'll come back" Donghae said and go out of the room.

"So, How are you?" Yoona asked.

"I am fine" Yuri replied shortly.

"But you seemed so sad"

Yuri sighed and faced Yoona "Yeah"

"Why?"

"You know, many things happened within 2 days of staying in that island, and I know JaeJin better. I thought we will be great friends after that, but when we come back here, he became the cold JaeJin" Yuri said.

"But he's really cold to you, right" Yoona spoke.

"Neh, but he is so different, different from the usual JaeJin I knew. He is so caring and kind. He saved me, and he helps me always. But now, He always refrain myself from me, I don't know why"

"It's because he likes you" Yoona murmured silently.

"Huh?"

"Nothing"

"I want to be close with JaeJin again" Yuri sighed.

"Tell me the things that happened within 2 days" Yoona said.

"We landed on water, we go to the island, and stayed in the old dusty cottage. He even joked me about a dead snake. He is preparing for food, but I insisted to go to the woods, actually, I saw a snake and it's not dead, and I didn't panic at first, but it bitten me and I fainted. It was raining hard.I think he helped me and even cured my wound. After that, I am there inside the cottage, he is beside me. since then, we became closer, but"

"But?" Yoona asked.

"Okay, can you keep something, I want to confess to you" Yuri said.

"What is it?"

"We accidentally kissed, and, I think that is the reason why he always refrain himself to me" Yuri said with a lower voice.

"Huh!"

"Shhhhh.." Yuri said as she sighed.

"Oh gosh, Yul, maybe you like him already"

"Of course not! no, that will not happen, I love Donghae, okay, so please, it's just an accident" Yuri said.
.
.
.
.

"Answer me" SoEun insisted.

Suddenly, the door opened.
"Hi" Kibum said.

JaeJin sighed in relief. It was like saved by the bell.
But in that case, He is saved by Kibum.

"Hi Kibumsshhiii" SoEun greeted.

"Uhhmm,, I want to talk with JaeJin" Kibum said.

"errmm,, okay, JaeJin, I am not done with you, okay" SoEun stuck out her tongue and go out of the room.

JaeJin took a heavy breathe and smiled at Kibum.

"Whoaahh, wazzup dude?" Kibum asked.

"Well, I am not fine"

"Why? because of your chest pain?"

"Nope...because of my heart attack... my heart is attacked by someone I must not love, I think I am being punished by now" JaeJin said.

"I get you, but well what happened to you, the two of you" Kibum asked.

"Nothing happened"

"Nothing? really?"

"Aissshh... okay, I kissed her" Jaejin said.

"Whoaaahh, you are so fast!"

"Hyung I regret that, I really hate myself fro doing that, because of what had happened, it will be really hard for me to move on" JaeJin sighed.
.
.
.

Donghae go down and talked for someone who can help Yuri with her leg.

Suddenly, he saw Siwon running unto him.

"Donghae"

"Hyung why?"

"Tiffany called...."