Infirmary

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

"Uhmm, JaeJin I just want to ask you about our film c-"

"I'll go now to my next class" JaeJin cutted her. "Let's talk about it later"

"JaeJin, could we please just t-"

"Yul, please" JaeJin turned his back and started to walk but Yuri grabbed him back.

"Could we please just talk"

"If we are going to talk about our film presentation, we can talk about that later on okay" JaeJin turned back avoiding Yuri.

"It's not about our presentation" Yuri faced him.

"If that's not about our presentation, we can talk about that by some other time, I will be late for my next class" JaeJin said.

"It's about us" Yuri said with a higher tone.

"About what?" JaeJin asked with a confused look.

"About Us" Yuri sighed.

"What's about us? Look, It's weird, About Us?" JaeJin smirked.

"Could you treat me as a friend? We've been classmates for many years, you still act like a c-"

"I treat you as the same" JaeJin said "I treat you as my classmate" He added.

"Why do you act so cold to me? You are so mean to me, I am so confused why you always keep on w-"

"That's it? Look, you are my Hyung's girlfriend, and I c-"

"I am Donghae's girlfriend but you don't even treat me like a friend" Yuri said.

"What kind of treatment would you like to receive? You know I am just wasting my time, I'll be late"

"It's been months and you are still avoiding me" Yuri said.

"Was it because of what had happened on the island? that accidental kiss?" Yuri said with a lower voice. JaeJin keep silent.

"If that is the reason, forget about it" Yuri said.

"When we are lost in the island, I see the different JaeJin, the caring and friendly JaeJin, the JaeJin who cares for me, the JaeJin who looks so happy, The JaeJin who saved me" Yuri said.

"I thought, after what had happened in the island, our relationship as friends will be good, I thought we would be close because I am your brother's girlfriend, I thought you will not act cold towards me again and then y-"

"You have a wrong thought" JaeJin cutted her off.

"Don't you understand? I want to see that kind of JaeJin, I want to see you like that, the one you have shown me before, The one who doesn't avoid me, the one who's friends with me, that's it" Yuri said.

"I don't get you, I am still the same" JaeJin said.

"No you don't! You acted so different"

"Is that such a big deal to you? I am still the same"

"No you don't!" Yuri shouted.

"Fine! So what if I acted different!" JaeJin shouted.

"All I wanted to say is, I want to be closer to you, you treat others like friends and you treat me like nothing, I want you to treat me even as one friend"

"I don't want to treat you JUST like a FRIEND!" JaeJin shouted.

"What!" Yuri asked.

JaeJin sighed.

"I don't want to treat you just like a friend, because my feelings for you is more than that" He thought.

"If you just know how much I love you, but I can't love you" JaeJin added to his thoughts.

"You don't want me to treat me just like a friend?" Yuri asked.

"Sorry" JaeJin said "But I need to go to my next subject" He added as he walked away.

"Wait JaeJ-"

"YUL!!!!" Donghae said as he smiled.

Yuri turned back and she saw Donghae smiling on him.
"Oh Donghae" She smiled hiding her frown.

"What happened? who's talking with you?" Donghae asked.

"Oh, JaeJin and I talked about our film presentation" Yuri lied.

"Okay, oh, it's your last subject right, let's go out somewhere!" Donghae said.

"Okay!" Yuri smiled as they walked with hands together.

While JaeJin is hiding behind the lockers.
He stood there, looking at Yuri and Donghae walking happily.
"I must be happy for them right, But I feel something different" He whispered.

"I must sacrifice my own happiness for them" He thought as he turned and walked away going t o his next class.
.
.
.

"Where are we going?" Yuri asked.

"I miss you, I want to spend time with you, like a date?" Donghae smiled.

"Date?" Yuri laughed "What's funny?" Donghae asked.

"Nothing" Yuri winked as he pulled Donghae.

They walked and they saw a lots of stores lining up the streets.

"Wow, Donghae look at here" Yuri pointed out the store with key chains and cute stuffs.

"Girly stuffs" Donghae laughed.

"Why? I am a girl" Yuri pouted.

"What do you want? I'll buy it for you" Donghae said "Really!" Yuri cheered up.

"I like this phone strap, it's in pairs!" Yuri said "Buy this two, and let's put it in our phone" Yuri added.

"Mister, we will get this one" Donghae said and he give the money to the person.

"It's cute right" Yuri said as she looked at the strap "Mine is pink, yours is blue" She added.

"Silly" Donghae combed her hair with the use of his hands.

"Let's go somewhere else, It's getting crowded" Donghae said.

Donghae started walking while Yuri stayed for a while as she looked at those couple rings.
(Flashback)

Yuri looked at their fingers and she saw their rings.
"Wow, a couple ring?" She asked.

"Uhmm, nope It's just like a friendship ring" Kibum stuttered.

"Oh, I see, tell me are you guys going out?" Yuri teased.

"Yuri, This is his gift for me, on my birthday, this ring, a friendship ring" Yoona explained.

"Oh.. I hate you Kibum, you even didn't gave me any ring hmmppp" Yuri crossed her arms for a while.

"Well, for sure Donghae will give you one, don't worry" Kibum said.

Yuri heaved out a sigh again. "Yeah maybe" Yuri thought.
(End of Flashback)

Yuri sighed again as she thought about it.

Donghae noticed that Yuri is not with him that's why he go back and saw Yuri looking at those couple rings.

He smiled as he rubbed his nose and coughed a bit to get Yuri's attention.

"Yuri" He said.

"Oh, mianhe, I am just looking for other stuffs" Yuri said.

"Ring? another girly thing huh" Donghae said.

"Girly thing? It's a couple ring okay" Yuri said.

"Couple ring? why? do you want to have one?" Donghae asked.
When Yuri is about to speak, Donghae talked first and said.
"Uhhhhhmmm, It's just for corny people okay"

"Corny people? hmmppp" Yuri thought as she pouted.

"Wedding ring is more important than that couple ring missy" Donghae pinched her cheeks.

"I know" Yuri said "Yuri, do you want to have a wedding ring now?" Donghae asked.

"Are you kidding? who am I going to marry?" She asked.

"How about the fishy over here" Donghae crossed his arms.

"Our 100th Day anniversary is not done yet, and then, we are going to marry? And besides, I am not ready to be married, because I need to find a better guy for me" Yuri teased.

"Am I not better for you?" Donghae pouted. "Silly, we are too young to get married, studies first okay!" Yuri pinched his cheeks as well.

"Let's go?" Donghae asked.

"Okay" Yuri tugged in his arms and they start walking again.
.
.
.

Yoona is walking slowly at the school garden.
Her phone ringed and then she answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?"
"Yoona"
"Kibum? why?"
"Have you seen HeeChul?"
"Uhmm, nope why?"

While walking as she talks with Kibum on the phone, she didn't notice the rock in front of her.
The rock tripped over and she fall without her notice.

"Ahhhh!!"

Her phone slipped on her hands, as she fall.

"Yobose? Yoona! Yoona!" Kibum on the other line shouted as he heard Yoona shouted.

"Ahhhh, Ouch"

She touched her cheeks and she saw small drops of blood.

"OMO, blood" She whispered.

She tried to stand up but she also wounded her both legs.

"Aisshh, ouch"

"Miss? Are you okay?" The boy asked as he helped her stand up.

"I am not" Yoona replied.

"Let's go to the clinic, okay?" The boy said.

The boy carried her to his back and he reached for Yoona's phone. He noticed that someone is speaking on the other line that's why he picked it up.

"Yobose" He answered.
"Yoona what happened?"
"She's not feeling well, We will be going to the school infirmary now"
"Who are you? Okay whoever you are, take care of her, I am still at my class"
"Sure, we'll go there now, bye"

The boy hanged the phone and put it first on his pocket.

"Let's go" The boy said as he started walking.

While walking, The boy asked.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Who?" Yoona asked.

"The one on the phone"

"Nope, he is my bestfriend" Yoona answered.

"Ohhh"

Yoona noticed that the boy who helped him is not in his uniform.

"Mister may I ask, what's your name?" Yoona asked.

"I am JiYong" He said.

"JiYong? Are you a new transferee? It seems like I never see you before" Yoona said.

"Neh, I am enrolling here while I saw you a while ago" JiYong said.

"Oh" Yoona said.

As soon as they go to the school infirmary, the nurse checked her.

"Thank you JiYong" Yoona smiled.

"No problem, just take care of yourself" JiYong said.

"By the way, when will you start your classes?" Yoona asked.

"Tomorrow? maybe?" JiYong said.

"Sir, good afternoon" The nurses bowed at JiYong as they recognized him.
And because of that, Yoona was confused.

"No, no, you don't need to bow aisshhh" JiYong laughed.

"Uhhmmmm why?" Yoona asked.

"Miss Yoona, he is the son of the school director" One of the nurses said.

"OMO" Yoona said with a surprised look.
.
.
.

Kibum can't take it anymore, he is so worried at Yoona.
"Who is the guy with her?" He thought.

Suddenly, JaeJin looked at him and asked " Kibum"

"Neh?"

"You seemed so worried"

"JaeJin could you please get the teacher's attention and tell him I am sick" Kibum whispered.

"Huh?"

"I need to go to the clinic, Yoona is there and I AM WORRIED" Kibum whispered.

"Fine"

Kibum burried his head unto his book and closed his eyes pretending he is sick.

"Professor!" JaeJin shouted.

"Yes Mr. Lee?"

"Kibum seemed so sick" JaeJin said as he touched his forehead. "He needs to go to the clinic" He added.

"Okay, go with him" The professor said.

"No, I am okay I can go alone" Kibum said.

Then Kibum slowly walked pretending he is really weak and sick.
When he is outside of the room he quickly run towards the clinic.

"He is a great actor isn't he?" JaeJin thought as he chuckled.
.
.
.
"OMO" Yoona whispered.

"Aisshhhhh" JiYong scratched his head.

"So that's why" Yoona whispered.

"Oh, I have to go, See you guys soon!" JiYong said.

The door opened and he saw Yoona lying on the bed and a boy is beside her.

"Kibum" Yoona smiled.

"What happened to your cheeks,and to your leg?" Kibum asked.

"Aisshh, I am okay" Yoona said with an assured smile.

"I'll go then, Take care Miss?" JiYong asked.

"Yoona" Yoona said.

"Take care Miss Yoona and thank you to all, I think I will go here at the clinic everyday" JiYong smiled "Lots of cute nurses that my dad hired ahaaaahahh!" JiYong laughed as he go out.

"Flirt" One of the nurses said as the nurses laughed.

"Is he kind towards you?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah, he helped me"

Kibum looks so worried and in deep thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Yoona asked.

"I am alright, It's you, who is not feeling well" Kibum said.

"Who is that guy?" Kibum asked.

"He is JiYong" Yoona replied.

"Why is he with you?" Kibum aasked

"Ayeeiiii!! Jealous!" The nurse said as a tease and then all of the nurses laughed.
.
.
.

JiYong is now outside of the school and now inside of his car while his phone ringed.

"Yobose?"
"JiYong, It's me SeungRi"
"Neh?"
"Come here, Palle! Hurry!"
"Okay Okay, It's bout her again right"
"Aisshhh please she is so demanding"
"Alright"

He hang up and started driving.

And then another phone ringed.

"My phone is not ringing" JiYong thought as he looked at his own phone.

And then he get something on his pocket as he realized that Yoona's phone is still on his pocket.

"I must give this back" He thought.

As he remembered Yoona, he laughed.

"I think I can see that cute girl again" JiYong laughed as he drive the car.