The Tease

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

The Tease
"So, what do girls like?" JiYong asked as they walk inside the Mall.
"Uhmmm, if you will ask me, anything will do" Yoona said.

"Yah, you said you'll help me!" Jiyong pouted.

"You know, Girls appreciates anything that the boys give to them especially when it comes from the heart" Yooa explained.

"Really? Actually, I don't know what my mom likes, I am such a bad son, I don't even know how old she is now" JiYong laughed.

"Chinja? You don't know the age of your mom?" Yoona laughed.

"Aissshhh, I really don't know what to give to her, clothes? bag? jewelries? Aigoo" JiYong scratched his head.

"What are your hobbies? Can you cook? bake? anything" Yoona asked.

"I don't know,how to cook not to bake" JiYong said.

"Oh, because, on my moms birthday, sometimes, I bake for her" Yoona said "Anything that comes from your heart, you mom would appreciate it" She added as she tapped his shoulders.

"Can you teach me how to bake even a small cupcake?" JiYong asked.

"Chinja! of course? It's just simple okay?" Yoona laughed.

"But I don't have things to use" JiYong said.

"Let's go to my house, for now, let's buy ingredients" Yoona pulled him to the Super Market.
.
.
.
.

Kibum was walking.
He didn't use his car, nor have a cab to go home.
He likes to walk. It's for exercise-Kibum thought.

He walked pass to his house, Somehow he wants to go somewhere else.
He stopped, at the front gate of Yoona's house.
He took a deep breathe, fixed his eye glasses, and ringed the door bell.

The door opened, and Auntie Kim saw Kibum standing outside the gate.
She walked over and opened the gate for Kibum.

"Annyeong haseyo, is Yoona home?" Kibum asked.

"Uhmm, not yet, she is not yet home" Auntie Kim replied.

Kibum just formed an O to his mouth.

"Come in, just wait for Yoona" Auntie Kim said and Kibum go inside the house.
.
.
.

"So everything is fixed, we just have to bake" Yoona said as she go inside the car.

"Why do we bought lots of things?" JiYong said as he put the shopping bags inside the car.

"It's important okay" Yoona said.

"Uhmm, Are you sure, we can bake in your house?" JiYong asked as he went inside the car and started the engine.

"Sure, Only my Auntie Kim and I are in the house, my mom and dad are still in abroad" Yoona said.

Jiyong the stereo and the music played.

"So, Do you have siblings?" Yoona asked him.

"I am an only child" Jiyong replied "Same as me" Yoona said.

"Yoona, Kibum is you best friend right" Jiyong said "Neh" Yoona answered.

"At first I thought the two of you are a couple" Jiyong said.

"Many of them have mistaken us" Yoona said "But we are best friends since childhood" She added.

"So that's why the two of you are so close" Jiyong commented " In the first place, I think, Kibum likes you" He added.

"Bwoh, Dream on, he doesn't like me" Yoona said "he loves me like a sister" She added.

"How sure are you?" Jiyong asked

"I don't know, Aissshhh, Kibum Oppa is my best friend, just like Yuri, Donghae and JaeJin" Yoona explained.

"So that means, I can court you" Jiyong laughed "Are you kidding?" Yoona laughed as well.

"Have you been in a relationship?" Jiyong asked.

Yoona sighed and answered "Yes"

"So, why did you and your boyfriend broke up?" He asked.

"Many things, family and business" Yoona answered.

"Ohhhh" Jiyong whispered.

"How about you?" Yoona asked. "Does Jiyong has a girlfriend?" she asked.

"I had.. before, before she left me" Jiyong sighed.

"Really?" Yoona said "SoHee, she is my girlfriend, but she left me, she go to States and, she cutted our relationship with just a snap" He sighed.

"How many years have you been with SoHee?" Yoona asked.

"3 years" He answered "How about you?" He asked.

"3 years as well" Yoona sighed. "With just like a snap, we also ended our relationship" Yoona said.

Jiyong chuckled "Wow, we can get along as well"

"We have the same condition" Yoona said.

"Oh, we are here" Yoona said.

Jiyong stopped the car, and Yoona opened the door to help Jiyong to bring the shopping bags.
.
.
.
.

Kibum was bored so he decided to go up and go inside Yoona's room.
Auntie Kim doesn't care even if Kibum was there, since they are best friends.

Kibum opened the door, and sit down at the chair.

"Aissshhh, I am so bored" He thought.

He subconciously looked at the picture frame in the table beside her bed.
It was their picture 4 months ago, at the amusement park.
Both of them smiles in the picture, but her eyes are different.
At that time, Yoona was so sad because of what had happened between her and JaeJoong.

AFter a while he heard a noise coming from a car.
He looked outside the window and saw Yoona together with Jiyong.
Looking so upset, he sighed.

"I think I just need to go home first" Kibum thought as he grabbed his bag and went out of the room.

Just then, as he walk downstairs, Yoona and Jiyong opened the door.

"Kibum ah, you're here" Yoona smiled.

"Hi Kibum" Jiyong greeted.

Yoona run unto him and asked "Why are you here?"

"Why are you with that Jiyong guy in your house?" Kibum thought.

"Yah, answer me" Yoona said. "I will just visit you" Kibum replied.

"Okay, oh, help me and Jiyong to make a cake" Yoona said.

"Uhmm, mianhe, I have to go, TaeYeon just called me" Kibum lied as an excuse.

"Really, Aissshhh, I'll call you later okay?" Yoona said as she hold his hands.

"I have to go, have fun making a cake with Jiyong" Kibum put off her hands and eyed Jiyong.

"Bye" Kibum said as he trailed along the way and closed the door going outside the house.

Yoona frowned "What's wrong with him?" She thought.

"So, let's start!" Yoona's frown faded as she faced Jiyong and pulled him inside the kitchen.
.
.
.
.

"I'm home" Kibum said weakly as he opened the door and headed upstairs going to his room.

"Oppa, you seemed so tired " TaeYeon commented.

Kibum ignored his sister's comment as he opened the door of his room.
He throwed his bag off, and lie to his bed.

"Uhmm, first of all, he bring back my phone"

"Second, he asked me to be his partner for the student's night this Thursday"

"No it's okay, Oh by the way Oppa, I will just accompany him okay! Let's go Jiyong?"

Kibum buried his head unto his pillow.
As he remembers Yoona talking about that Jiyong guy, he feels really disappointed.

"Aissshhh Am I jealous?" Kibum thought as he closed his eyes.

"Kibum ah!" TaeYeon shouted as she opened the door.

"What" Kibum said still his head buried on the pillow.

"Kibum ah, it's dinner time" TaeYeon said as he dragged his long legs that made him fall on the floor.

"Yah!" Kibum shouted who looks so upset.

"Mianhe, tell me, are you upset because of something that bothers you?" TaeYeon said.

"So?" Kibum sit up on the floor.

"Let me guess, It's about Yoona" TaeYeon said.

"So?"

"You know, you are the most stupid guy I've ever met, I don't know why you are my brother" TaeYeon said.

"TaeYeon, If you will just insult me for being so stupid because I can't even tell those stupid 3 words to Yoona, just keep it to yourself or else I'll break your neck"

"Even if you threaten me a hundred times, I won't care, and besides, You can't even do it to me" TaeYeon make an evil laugh.

"You want me to do it now? Just tell me" Kibum said.

"Aigoo!! You can't even say "I Love You" to Yoona and then you will break my neck? Dream on my brother" TaeYeon stuck out her tongue.

"Yah!" Kibum who's getting angry, crossed his eyebrow.

"OMONA... Kibum is angry!!" TaeYeon opened the door and run downstairs.

"Kim TaeYeon, hide now or else I'll break your neck" Kibum shouted as he run downstairs.