The Phone

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

JaeJin sneaked to the glass house to see Ayumi and JaeJoong.
It was their plan-JaeJin and JaeJoong's plan.
JaeJoong wants to confess to Ayumi, that's why he talked to JaeJin a while ago.
"Aigoo, tell it now" JaeJin whispered silently as he hides behind the bench.

JaeJin watched the whole scene.

"How is my girl?" JaeJoong whispered to her ears.

"Are you drunk?" She said as she put off his hands.

"No I am not" JaeJoong said.

"Are you crazy?" Ayumi asked.

"No I am not" JaeJoong answered.

"Then, you are so weird" Ayumi said as she sit down at the small fountain.

JaeJoong chuckled "Weird?"

"Why? Aren't you?" Ayumi said.

JaeJin chuckled a bit. JaeJoong is getting redder and it shows in his face.

"Are you sure about this marriage?"

"Why?" JaeJoong asked.

"I know, you love somebody else" Ayumi said "You still love Yoona" She added.

"Why? do you still like Kibum?" JaeJoong asked.

"No" Ayumi answered quickly "I thought I love him, but I am wrong" She added.

"You know, I still have feelings for Yoona but I-"

"Stop" Ayumi cutted him off.

JaeJin's face fell down. "Aisshhh!!" He thought.

"I think we should stop this" Ayumi said hiding her tears "Our marriage will not work, if we love somebody else" Ayumi said as she stand up.

"I think I already fall for you, but I can't help if you still love Yoona" Ayumi finally confessed.

JaeJin's smile grew bigger. "Aha! They both love each other! I think I must call Hongki for this" JaeJin thought.

"I am sorry, but I think I already love you, but I know I must not" Ayumi said.

JaeJoong kissed Ayumi. Ayumi tries to pull away, but JaeJoong held her closer into a deeper kiss.
With that, another memory flashed to JaeJin's mind.
Their Kiss.
Kiss.
The Kiss, the kiss when they are in the island.
He sighed remembering the scene.
He slapped his head and turned his attention to Ayumi and JaeJoong.

Ayumi pulled away.

"You don't have to do this" Ayumi said, avoiding his eyes.

"Why?"

"Don't act as if you like me" Ayumi said.

"I don't like you" JaeJoong said "Because I love you" He added.

"Was it my ears or I am just hearing a wrong sentence" Ayumi rolled her eyes.

"Ayumi, let's make this work, let's make this real, You may not believe me, but I think I love you already" JaeJoong explained.

Frozen because of JaeJoong's words, she just look at him with his every word.

"But you said you still have feelings for Yoona" Ayumi said.

"You didn't let me finish" JaeJoong said.

"Go on" Ayumi smiled wiping her tears.

"I thought I still love Yoona, but as days passed by, I felt that someone replaced her already" JaeJoong said.

Ayumi didn't say anything, she just wrapped her arms around JaeJoong while JaeJoong smiled feeling her warm embrace.

"I love You" JaeJoong whispered.

"Yes!!!!!!!" JaeJin said and it's too loud to hear.

"Yes!!!!!!!" Hongki shouted as well.

JaeJin and Hongki's eyes widened when they recognized that they are just few meters away, and they are both watching the whole scene.

"JaeJin!" Ayumi shouted.

"HongKi!" JaeJoong shouted.

"Noona! Hyung! Yes!" JaeJin punched his fist into the air.

"Yah, you're there? you also watched the drama?" Hongki laughed.

"I didn't thought you are just at the other side of the second bench" JaeJin said.

"Are we missing something?" Donghae asked, with his arms wrapped around Yuri's shoulders.

"Yah! Donghaeshii, they confessed to each other!" Hongki said happily.

"Congrats" Yuri said happily. "At least, I must be happy for them" Yuri thought. "Even if my concern is about Yoona.. Aissshh" She added to her thoughts.

"Thanks" JaeJoong said.
.
.
.

Yuri sit down at the couch in the living room.
Amazed because of the large room, her eyes roamed around the living room.
Suddenly, JaeJoong sit beside her.

"Oh" Yuri said.

"Uhmm, may I talk to you?" JaeJoong asked.

"Neh"

"By the way, why are you here?" He asked.

"Donghae, brought me here" Yuri answered.

"Can I have another question?"

"Sure" Yuri said.

"How's Yoona and Kibum?" JaeJoong asked.

"They are doing great, as always" Yuri said.

"It's good to hear that they are going well, I also want her to be happy" JaeJoong said.

"Well, at least, you moved on and finally, you find the right one for you" Yuri said.

"Actually, I want to talk to Yoona, I would like to invite both of you in our engagement party" JaeJoong said.

Yuri sighed a bit and just nodded.
Up to now, she doesn't know if Yoona is ready to talk to him, or even if she already forget him completely.
She doesn't know the real score between Yoona and Kibum.
Are they more than friends? Are they lovers?
One thing she knows is, Yoona loved JaeJoong and she's hurt.
She doesn't know if Yoona is ready to love again.

"So are we okay now?" JaeJoong asked.

"Neh, we are still friends" Yuri said.

"I hope, Yoona can come" JaeJoong said.
.
.
.
.
.

After an hour, Donghae decided to drive Yuri home.

"Donghae, I have to meet Yoona, we have a meeting in their house, about the Student's night" Yuri said.

"Aisshhh, You are so busy, you don't have time for me!" Donghae whined.

"It's important okay, How about JaeJin, we are asigned in the film presentation, tell him to come over okay" Yuri said at Donghae "I'll call Yoona for a minute"

Yuri dialed Yoona's number, but no one answers.

"Aissshhh, I am getting worried now, why are you not answering my calls again" Yuri thought.

"Anything wrong?" Donghae asked as he drives his car.

"Yoona didn't answer my calls" Yuri said.

"Maybe she is busy" Donghae said "Busy with Kibum?" Donghae laughed as he spoke.

"Donghae, I am worried can't you see my face?" Yuri said.

"Nope, I send a message to Kibum and he replied to me, he said he is not with Yoona, he is in the mall with TaeYeon" Yuri added.

Donghae smiled and said "So it means I'll drop you at Yoona's house not in your home?"

"Exactly, I didn't thought, you are so smart" Yuri
laughed.

"Silly!" Donghae pinched her cheeks and concentrated on the driveway.
.
.
.
.

"Where is my phone!!!" Yoona said as she keeps on looking for her phone.

"Yoona! someone is on the telephone!" Auntie Kim said.

"Coming!" Yoona shouted as she opened the door and go downstairs.

She picked up the telephone and spoke

"Yoboseyo?"
"Oh, Is that you Yoona?"
"Nuguseyo?"
"It's me, Jiyong"
"Oh, the son of the school director? Why did you call me? how do you know my phone number? w-"
"Relax, your phone is here in me"
"My phone? God, I've been looking for it in my bag for a million times"
"Remember? Don't worry, I'll give this back to you"
"Thanks, So Jiyong,when will we meet? Today? where will I meet you today?"
"Uhmm, I can't, can we meet tomorrow?"
"Sure, I am available anytime"
"Okay, bye"
"Bye"

Yoona sighed in relief.

"Yoona, Yuri is here"

"Yuri" Yoona said.

"Why are you not answering my calls!" Yuri said.

"Why? You thought, There is something wrong on me, am I right?" Yoona chuckled.

"I am worried" Yuri said "Why are you not answeri-"

"My phone is lost" Yoona said "And then the one who have it, called me a while ago" She added.

"Aisssshh" Yuri said.

"So, why are you here?" Yoona asked.

"I just want to tell you something" Yuri dragged her inside Yoona's room.
.
.
.

Kibum was so worried. He is now with her sister TaeYeon, and now his leg hurts as he keeps on following her sister and keeps on bringing a lot of shopping bags.

"TaeYeon!" Kibum shouted.

"Oppa, I want to go there"

"We already roamed around the mall, can we rest?" Kibum whined.

"Fine, let's have a break, at Starbucks" TaeYeon dragged him to Starbucks.

TaeYeon keeps on texting and calling her friends as they sit down in one table, while Kibum is getting really bored.

So he decided to ring Yoona's phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

He was surprised hearing a man's voice.

"Yoboseyo? Who are you?"
"I must ask you that, who are you?"
"Wait, why do you have Yoona's phone?"
"Uhmm, I am her friend"
"Friend?"
"Right, how about you?"
"Her bestfriend"
"I have her phone, she left it, don't worry, I'll give this back, I am busy okay, bye"
"Bye"

"Who is he? I didn't know who he is" Kibum whispered as he hang up the phone.

"Oppa?" TaeYeon asked.

"Neh?"

"To whom are you talking to?" She asked.

"Don't mind me,okay, I'll just call at Yoona's house" Kibum said as he drink some coffee.
.
.
.

"I just want to tell you something" Yuri dragged her inside Yoona's room.

"Okay, Is that really important?" Yoona asked, while smiling.

"Yoona, it's about JaeJoong" Yuri said.

JaeJoong-hearing the name, Yoona sighed and managed to retain her smile. "So what's with JaeJoong?" She asked.

"Tell me the truth, have you moved on?" Yuri asked.

"Isn't that obvious? Am I crying?" Yoona asked.

"They will be engaged this Saturday" Yuri said.

Looking at Yuri, Yoona still managed to smile eventhough there are mixtures of feelings inside her.
She must be happy-for JaeJoong who already moved on.
But what's she feels right now is so diferrent.

"So? We must be happy for them, right" Yoona said as she turned her back, to hide her face and to sound really happy.

"That's not it" Yuri said "I care about you, about what you feel" Yuri said.

"Don't worry, I'll be alright, trust me" Yoona smiled halfheartedly, pretending to look happy.

"So you are going to their party? He is inviting us" Yuri directly said straight.

Yoona is thinking twice. "He is inviting us" repeats to her mind all over again.

"Sure" Yoona smiled.

Yuri raised her eyebrow and said "Are you sure?" Yuri asked.

"Oh Of Of Ofcourse, I am sure, why wouldn't I" Yoona said, not looking at her eyes.

"Yoona looked at me" Yuri said.
Knowing whether she is lying or not, she will just ask her to look at her eyes to see if she's sincere.

"Oh c'mmon, I am alright" Yoona said, turning her attention to her books scattered on the floor.

"Look at me" Yuri commanded.

"Okay I quit" Yoona said as she sighed.

"See? You are lying" Yuri said as she go beside her.

"I know, I am the great pretender" Yoona sighed.

"So it means, You are not okay" Yuri said as she patted her shoulders.

"I don't know" Yoona answered "But I feel different" She added.

"Yoona, cheer up, look around, there are lots of boys out there, the one who can love you, whoever you are" Yuri said.

"I know, you always keep on saying that" Yoona said. "But"

"But? Are you blind? Look, just look around, look around, look beside you, look everywhere,and think of the person who's always there for you" Yuri said.

"Do you think I should love again?" Yoona asked.

"Of course! Yoona, you are pretty, smart, and kind what else could a man ask from you?" Yuri said.

"Yuri, It's different, JaeJoong is my first love, the first one, You know it's so hard, it's so hard, it's the hardest thing to forget him, because eventhough I keep on pretending that I don't care, I really can't" Yoona said in a lower tone as she bowed her head.

"Aissshhhh, Mianhe, I am so sorry, if I bring that topic again" Yuri said "But I just wanna know what you feel" She added.

"No, Yuri No, I must be happy" Yoona said "I must be strong right" Yoona said as she smiled.

"It's been months now, and I think I am ready" Yoona smiled

"Yes, and there are lots of boys" Yuri said.

"Why do you keep on telling me about boys!" Yoona said in a higher tone.

"Because you are the one who is blind. You didn't know the one who is meant for you is just there, but you can't see of even recognize him, because you keep on looking on JaeJoong" Yuri said.

"Just like Kibum" She murmured.

"Huh?" Yoona asked.

"Nothing"

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Yoona asked.

"I said the one w-"

"Yoona!" The door opened and SeoHyun showed up together with MinHwan.

"Oh, SeoHyun, MinHwan" Yuri smiled.

"We came here to talk about our upcoming Student's night" SeoHyun said.

"Okay, let's talk about it, since we are complete right now, Yuri, SeoHyun, Minhwan, Me, okay, let's start" Yoona said.

"Wait, JaeJin isn't here yet" Yuri said.

"Oh I guess you should call her Yoona" Yuri said.

"Yuri, my phone is lost" Yoona said. "Ring his phone" Yoona added.

"Okay" Yuri said and then she dialed JaeJin's number.

Yoona, SeoHyun and MinHwan started to talk about the Student's night while Yuri turned her back as she keeps on ringing JaeJin's phone.
.
.
.

"Aissshh, what the" JaeJin said as he looked at his phone and saw Yuri's name ringing his phone.

With that,He felt excited, He smiled a bit, knowing that Yuri is calling him, but in the end he heaved out a heavy sigh.

"Yoboseyo"
"Uhhmm, Hello, It's me Yuri"
"So, what do you want?"
"How are you JaeJin?" Yuri sounded so happy.
".............." He didn't respond.
"Yobose? JaeJin?"
"Oh"
"Look, I just want to tell you that we are starting now the meeting here at Yoona's place" He noticed that Yuri's voice lowered.
"Okay" He replied shortly.
"So...."
Feeling a bit awkward he asked "How are you Yuri?"
"I am fine, great, just come here okay, and we will talk about the presentation"
"Uhmmmm, Okay I'll go there now"
"Bye"
"Bye"

JaeJin had a smile on.

"JaeJin" Donghae opened the door.

"Hyung"

"Yuri said to come over to Yoo-"

"I know" JaeJin said "She already called me" He added.

"Good, I am sure she is waiting for you, go now" Donghae said as he closed the door.