Her lost

To Love is The Hardest Thing To Do

 

--Yoona's Stay in America--
It's almost a week since Yoona left Korea.
She is now in America, beside her father.

Sitting in the chair near her father's bed,
she touched his hands as she prays hard for her father.

(Flashback)
"How is he Doc?" Yoona asked.

"I am sorry, but with his condition, I think he will just stay for weeks" The Doctor said sadly.

"I hate pranks and I never enjoyed jokes okay, Please tell me the truth" Yoona pleaded as she cried.

"I am sorry but we have limitations too, I think we can't do anything for him" The doctor bowed his head.

"Save his life! Make him stay longer! Make him stay for years until I got married! Please I'll pay you any amount! Just make him stay longer" Yoona shaken the Doctor's shoulders but the doctor remained silent.

"Yoona" Her mother hugged her to stop her from crying.

"Appa"
(End of Flashback)

"Appa" Yoona whispered.

"Yoona" His father said weakly.

"Appa" Yoona tried to smile to hide her sadness

"How is my princess?" His father asked. "Dad I am fine" Yoona replied as she smiled.

"Why do you look so sad?"

"No I am not" Yoona said "Appa, stay strong for me"

"Yoona I don't want to leave you, and your mom" His father said "But my body can't make it"

"Appa, don't say that" Yoona said who is getting teary.

"Yoona, I want to see you happy always, I want you to find the person you love the most, I want you to marry a guy and I want to walk with you in the aisle of the church as I gave and trust you to him and gave your hand to his, I also want to have grand children and to see them grow and I want to see you making a soccer team because of your countless babies, And I want to guide you all the way until my last breathe" Her dad said as he cried.

"I want to do those things before I die"

"Appa, you can still do that, If you will stay strong" Yoona pretended to chuckle but still her eyes were moist and any moment she can cry harder.

"Yoona have you find the right person for you?" He asked.

Yoona can't answer at first but finally opened for a reply "I don't know, honestly"

"Use your eyes to see his stares, use your ears for you to hear his heartbeat, use your heart to feel his love" said her father.

"In that way, you will find what you are looking for" He added.

"That's why, if you want to see me marry the guy I love, and to see your grand child, I want you to stay for me" Yoona said.

"I said I want a soccer team, I want lots of grand children" Her father said.

"Sure, I'll make a soccer team, just promise me" Yoona smiled holding his hands.

"Always remember, I love you so much"

"I know you love me that's why I know you will not leave me" Yoona said as she turned her back to wipe her tears.

As she faced her father, she smiled in front of him.

"Yoona, I need water, can you get me some? I'll just sleep for three minutes okay" Her dad asked.

"Aishhh, here is no more water left in the flask, Appa, I'll just get water outside, wait for me okay?" Yoona said as she stand up and go outside of the door.
.
.
.

Yoona walked back and saw the door opened.
She can hear voices inside her father's room.

"Save his life!"

The voice came out from her mom.

She dropped her glass of water and hurriedly go inside.

"1, 2, 3, 4"

Her eyes widened as she saw his dad struggling for his life.

"Appa!" Yoona shouted, As she tries to go to her dad, the nurses are stopping her.

"Dad!" She shouted even louder, hoping that her father can hear her.

As she heard a beep sound, she fell down to her knees and cried.
Her mom hugged her as she sobbed harder.

"Appa!" She whispered between her sobs.

She pushed her mom away as she go beside her dad.

"Dad, you told me you will stay right, you told me you still want to see me marry the person I love, You will still walk with me in the aisle of the church right! You also want to see my own soccer team right! Wake up! You want water right! I brought some water for you! You told me you will just sleep in three minutes! Appa! This is not a joke!!" Yoona cried harder.

"Appa!!"

---------------------

--The Wedding--

The flower girls started to shower some petals.
The guests are anticipating for the bride.

Ayumi walked down the aisle.
She looks so pretty on her wedding dress.
She smiled as her father gave her hand to JaeJoong.

The wedding ceremony started as the soft music played.

(Kibum's POV)

Finally they will be married after they realized that they really love each other.

I always dreamed that I will also be in JaeJoong's position, standing straight waiting for her.
Waiting for the girl of my dreams, that in the right age, I will be with her and always be there loving each other.

"I, Jaejoong, take you, Ayumi, to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part"

"I, Ayumi, take you, JaeJoong, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part"

I also dreamed of that someday we will also exchange our vows together, our promise that will last forever.

Priest: JaeJoong, do you take Ayumi to be your wife? Do........
JaeJoong: I do.

Priest: Ayumi, do you take JaeJoong to be your husband? Do.......
Ayumi: I do.

When will that time come? I will never love someone and I can't never love someone besides you.
I will never marry someone if it's not you.

Priest: I now proclaim you as husband and wife, You may now kiss the bride *Jaejoong kissed Ayumi*

When can I call you mine?
When will you love me back?
If you can't love me, I'd rather stay alone, than to live with other woman.
I'd never be happy without you by my side.
I always dreamed something like this, I dreamed that someday Yoona will be walking in the aisle, smiling on me and as we exchange vows, we will stay forever.

(End of POV)

------------------------------
His Surprise
-----100TH DAY ANNIVERSARY-----

(Yuri's POV)

I am so bored.
Up to this time, Yoona is still not answering my calls.

It's almost a week and I miss her so much.

There is something special about this day, Guess What?
It's our 100th day Anniversary.
And this day will also be the wedding day of JaeJoong and Ayumi.

After few hours of Ceremony, finally the priest proclaimed them as husband and wife.

I am here near the front seat together with Tiffany,TaeYeon, Sunny, Jessica, SeoHyun, SooYoung and HyoYeon, looking at the newly wed couple.
They seemed to be so happy.

I am just sad for Yoona, but at least Kibum will have a chance on her, And I know he is better than JaeJoong.
Look at those eyes, it seems Kibum is in deep thoughts.
I just hope Yoona will open her heart for him, so both of them will be happy.

"Yuri"

I looked back and saw HongKi behind me. "Neh?"

"Have you seen Donghae Hyung?" He asked.

"Actually, I haven't" I replied. "Weird, I haven't seen him after the group picture" HongKi commented and then he walked away.

Yeah, I haven't seen him.
Yah! It's our 100th day anniversary and then he haven't greeted me yet, even a simple "Happy 100th day Anniversary" from him.

"Yuri, let's go to the reception now" Sunny said.

"Wait have you seen Donghae?" I asked.

"Aisshh,, I think he is already there, let's go" Sunny dragged me inside the car.

As we go to the large and tall building of the hotel, I still keep on finding Donghae, but he is seen nowhere.

And then I just saw Tiffany and Siwon holding each other's hand.
When they passed on to me, I teased them "Ayeeeiii!!"

"Yah" Tiffany pouted. "By the way, Donghae is missing" Siwon said.

"Weh?" I looked surprised as my eyes widened.

"Just kidding" Siwon pinched my cheeks and then they left.

I am getting worried now, I need to call him already.
(End of POV)

Yuri get her phone and dialed his number.

"Aissh" She whispered as he didn't answer.

The program started and the guests was so happy for the newly wed couple.

"Yuri!"

Just then, JaeJin pulled her outside of the hotel.

"Wait! what are you doing!!" Yuri shouted at JaeJin.

"Donghae will be having a suicide" JaeJin pulled her faster.

"What!"

And then some of them including Sunny and the girls and LeeTeuk with the boys just go outside as well.
Some of the guests stayed inside.

Yuri's eyes widened as she saw Donghae standing in the highest floor of the building.
He is on the tip of the building and in any moment, Donghae may fall.

"OMO! DONGHAE AH!" Yuri shouted.

"He can't hear you!" Leeteuk panicked.

"How can I let him hear me!"

"Shout more Yuri!" SungMin shouted.

"Donghae! get out of that place, Do you want to die!" Yuri shouted her lungs out as tears dwelled up her eyes.

"If you will not get out of there, I'll go there in your place!" She shouted even more.

"No Yuri, if you do that, he may jump down the building!" Kibum shouted.

"Donghae ah! why are you doing this!" Yuri shouted to her loudest voice.

But Donghae seems that he can't hear her and he slowly let his body fall from the tower of the hotel.

"Donghae!" Yuri shouted into her nervousness.

As she saw Donghae falling down, she wants to catch him but it's impossible.

Yuri is now crying.
As JaeJin saw her cry he quickly hugged her tight.

"Yuri look!!" ShinDong shouted.

Yuri looked up same as the whole group and Donghae just opened his parachute and there are words written on it.

"Happy 100th day Anniversary Yuri" - those are the words written on the parachute.

Reading those words, Yuri can't help but cry.
First, because she thought Donghae will die
Second, she thought He already forgotten their special day.

As Donghae safely go down, Yuri pouted as she wipe her tears off.

And then the whole group just laughed and shouted into happiness.

"Ayeeeiiii!!!!" The whole group cheered.

"Yuri shii" Donghae smiled "I am alive" He smiled.

"Donghae ah!" Yuri punched his chest as she sobbed.

"Yah, I am alive!" Donghae chuckled.

"All of you planned this! I hate all of you! Miwohaeyo!" Yuri shouted.

"Don't scare me like that" Yuri cried harder.

"Aiggoooo" Donghae said "Just admit that you love me" He added.

"No I am not" Yuri stuck out her tongue.

"Aisshh" Donghae just kissed Yuri in her lips.

"Ayeeiii!!" The group shouted except Kibum, HongKi, and Jaejin.

"How sweet!!" SeoHyun cheered. "You want me to do that to you? Do you want me to jump there" MinHwan asked

"Dream on, I hope you'll die once you jumped there" SeoHyun said sarcastically. MinHwan pouted as SeoHyun smiled in his cuteness.

"Saranghe" Donghae whispered. "Saranghe" Yuri replied and hugged him more.

JaeJin silently walked away from them without letting the group notice his absence.

"Kibum Hyung, look at him" Hongki whispered to Kibum.

"I know" Kibum said "Just let him be alone first" Kibum added.

JaeJin slowly walked and go to the garden inside the lot of the hotel.
"I wish you happiness" JaeJin whispered.